Ramblings by lunatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a misnomer to say that all of the injections to prevent COVID are vaccines. The mRNA injections are not technically vaccines as they don't work like vaccines work. These have NEVER been tested long-term, so we have NO idea of side effects 10, 20, 30... years down the road. Scientists don't even know yet how long the immunity from these injections will last.

Edit: Here's something else to keep in mind. It may well be that by the time these vaccines and mRNA injections are made available to the general public, most people will already have immunity through exposure to the virus (herd immunity). So...if this is the case, Big Pharma can claim that their vaccines stopped the spread, but this will not be the truth.

Herd immunity is not possible.
Also immunity from infection and disease by previously having the virus is only about a 30% chance because of the nature of this virus. That's why the repeated cases keep popping up. Your immune system doesn't get triggered the same by this virus while your immune system is getting infected by it.
Thus you can get repeatedly infected until a cytokine storm kills you or severely injured you.
And with all the domestic animals that will carry the virus...you stand no chance of not catching it again. Herd immunity is impossible.

Mrna Vaccines haven't been tested in humans for 20 years...but other animals (chimpanzee and mice) it has been...that's why they feel that it would be beneficial... because it shortens time required to make this vaccine work. And considering how much and fast people's RNA changes it is considered to be fairly harmless...the T-cells and b-cells recording the information for long term efficacy is highly encouraging.

And there's over 250,000 people who have been used for testing with only normal vaccine side effects. (Feel like dirt for a day or two and sore injection site)

The real risk is the Pfizer vaccine which needs such cold temperatures for shipping and storage. Meaning that it's less stable than Moderna's vaccine. The instability could lead to a number of various problems. It not only could be ineffectual but possibly damaging by breaking down into various compounds if stored improperly. There's the real risk. People who don't do everything very carefully.

Like I've said...
It's a great vaccine but there's reason to be careful and cautious. Protocols at a walgreens might be better than a hospital or vice versa.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Herd immunity is not possible.
Also immunity from infection and disease by previously having the virus is only about a 30% chance because of the nature of this virus. That's why the repeated cases keep popping up. Your immune system doesn't get triggered the same by this virus while your immune system is getting infected by it.
Thus you can get repeatedly infected until a cytokine storm kills you or severely injured you.
And with all the domestic animals that will carry the virus...you stand no chance of not catching it again. Herd immunity is impossible.

Mrna Vaccines haven't been tested in humans for 20 years...but other animals (chimpanzee and mice) it has been...that's why they feel that it would be beneficial... because it shortens time required to make this vaccine work. And considering how much and fast people's RNA changes it is considered to be fairly harmless...the T-cells and b-cells recording the information for long term efficacy is highly encouraging.

And there's over 250,000 people who have been used for testing with only normal vaccine side effects. (Feel like dirt for a day or two and sore injection site)

The real risk is the Pfizer vaccine which needs such cold temperatures for shipping and storage. Meaning that it's less stable than Moderna's vaccine. The instability could lead to a number of various problems. It not only could be ineffectual but possibly damaging by breaking down into various compounds if stored improperly. There's the real risk. People who don't do everything very carefully.

Like I've said...
It's a great vaccine but there's reason to be careful and cautious. Protocols at a walgreens might be better than a hospital or vice versa.
I’ve been seeing info from the medical community that conflicts with some of your info. The bottom line is that we WILL see what these “vaccines” do to the human body—whether good or bad.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HCQ has been tried with thousands of cases of coronavirus and hundreds of various sponsor monitors around the globe. It's been tried as a preventative and with zinc and Z-Packs and everything but single malt scotch in these double blinded studies.

Nothing stopped the cytokine storms or prevented these people from catching coronavirus or from dying...in fact some of the studies had 2% more deaths than the control group who got nothing. All double blind research studies were repeated and had similar results...then added to the totals.

(Personally I'd like to try the single malt scotch version but wife wouldn't let me)

You can believe garbage science or real science all you want... doesn't change the outcome. HCQ does not work and possibly harms those taking it.
Living under a rock? Have your antenna set high for fake news only?
Got a bridge I want to sell you...real cheap just send money here...

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living under a rock? Have your antenna set high for fake news only?
Got a bridge I want to sell you...real cheap just send money here...
One of the locations for the trial was here in Nashville TN at Vanderbilt University hospital...I personally know those involved...the stuff didn't work.

You can say what you want...but why would I doubt my friend? I trust him much more than you or some political hack on the internet.

I would rather my life be put into the hands of knowledgeable friend than an unknown political hack on the internet...every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the locations for the trial was here in Nashville TN at Vanderbilt University hospital...I personally know those involved...the stuff didn't work.

You can say what you want...but why would I doubt my friend? I trust him much more than you or some political hack on the internet.

I would rather my life be put into the hands of knowledgeable friend than an unknown political hack on the internet...every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Countries that do not have the Communist News Network...CNN...have used it to save tens of thousands. Over the counter.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been seeing info from the medical community that conflicts with some of your info. The bottom line is that we WILL see what these “vaccines” do to the human body—whether good or bad.

At best guess the worst is likely going to be one in a million people will have some kind of severe adverse reaction to the Vaccines.

But those sorts of numbers are highly more desired than the 3,000 people who are dying every day. 330 people total vx 3,000 people every day...day in and day out going through the falling of the Twin Towers in mortality.

3,000 people each day might not mean anything to you...but these are family and friends to me and my friends. These Vaccines will stop the loss of life. Maybe you think everyone should die and let God sort them out...I want things to not progress so poorly...I want people to live.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Countries that do not have the Communist News Network...CNN...have used it to save tens of thousands. Over the counter.
I didn't get my news from them...I go to the source. Now I know that many can't because they don't have those sorts of relationships...but I happen to be comfortable around PHDs. We do dinners and fun stuff. That's what friends do...I know that I don't understand the stuff they do...so do they but I can understand if they explain it. Same thing with what I do. And we have fun. So when I text message them with a question they tell me the truth.

The best they ever got with HCQ was a placebo effect of feeling better. Nothing more.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At best guess the worst is likely going to be one in a million people will have some kind of severe adverse reaction to the Vaccines.

But those sorts of numbers are highly more desired than the 3,000 people who are dying every day. 330 people total vx 3,000 people every day...day in and day out going through the falling of the Twin Towers in mortality.

3,000 people each day might not mean anything to you...but these are family and friends to me and my friends. These Vaccines will stop the loss of life. Maybe you think everyone should die and let God sort them out...I want things to not progress so poorly...I want people to live.
My concern about your view is that it is SO one-sided. You really need to consider ALL the info available—pro and con. The pros are all over the media. The cons are much harder to find, but they are out there.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't get my news from them...I go to the source. Now I know that many can't because they don't have those sorts of relationships...but I happen to be comfortable around PHDs. We do dinners and fun stuff. That's what friends do...I know that I don't understand the stuff they do...so do they but I can understand if they explain it. Same thing with what I do. And we have fun. So when I text message them with a question they tell me the truth.

The best they ever got with HCQ was a placebo effect of feeling better. Nothing more.
Wake up little Susie! Wake up!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wake up little Susie! Wake up!
Are you sure that you aren't the one in a self perpetuating information bubble?

How do you know?
Where are you getting your information?

Why do you think hundreds of thousands of people are knowingly lying? Coui Bono?

That sort of stuff is the stuff psychosis is made of.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure that you aren't the one in a self perpetuating information bubble?

How do you know?
Where are you getting your information?

Why do you think hundreds of thousands of people are knowingly lying? Coui Bono?

That sort of stuff is the stuff psychosis is made of.
My son is a surgical tech.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My concern about your view is that it is SO one-sided. You really need to consider ALL the info available—pro and con. The pros are all over the media. The cons are much harder to find, but they are out there.
I am...it's informed better than your opinion of the detractors sites which only report through a lense. The sheer volume of pure evil doesn't exist in people that you are proclaiming.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son is a surgical tech.
OK...
That's a far cry from those who are immunology research scientists.

Now Moderna's mRNA vaccine was in part developed here at Vanderbilt University. They've had a long standing reputation for being on the leading edge of this sort of research. They have the recipe for the Moderna vaccine here...if need be they can "cook up" a batch for distribution...

There's a whole host of people involved from research chemists to biological chemists and immunologists and virologist. All have worked together to create research making this possible.
Now even though Moderna's mRNA vaccine is obviously an effective one. I'm more interested in Novovax's vaccine... doesn't mean that I will turn down Moderna's vaccine. Just that I will prefer the Novovax vaccine. And double vaccinated should be fine if received in the correct order otherwise it will destroy your immunity.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am...it's informed better than your opinion of the detractors sites which only report through a lense. The sheer volume of pure evil doesn't exist in people that you are proclaiming.
My opinion is as informed as yours. I hear ALL the hype about these “vaccines.” I read what those promoting them are saying.

But I haven’t heard you say that you are reading the objections and concerns of those in the medical field. Everyone needs to consider ALL the pros and cons in order to make an informed decision.

Most of all, we need to pray about it.... I encourage everyone to be as informed as possible and seek God’s will for you.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My opinion is as informed as yours. I hear ALL the hype about these “vaccines.” I read what those promoting them are saying.

But I haven’t heard you say that you are reading the objections and concerns of those in the medical field. Everyone needs to consider ALL the pros and cons in order to make an informed decision.

Most of all, we need to pray about it.... I encourage everyone to be as informed as possible and seek God’s will for you.

The detractors aren't anything that I personally am concerned about...

There's the chance of causing miscarriages and sterility for women. (Old guy...had children but do want grandkids)

There's the chance of causing cancer...but everything causes cancer. Gulian Barr syndrome...but not really. A bunch of other things that really aren't going to happen either.

It's about 3000 people a day dying.

250,000 people have tried the vaccine without issues.

But don't you worry...I'm going to take yours so you don't have to.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The detractors aren't anything that I personally am concerned about...

There's the chance of causing miscarriages and sterility for women. (Old guy...had children but do want grandkids)

There's the chance of causing cancer...but everything causes cancer. Gulian Barr syndrome...but not really. A bunch of other things that really aren't going to happen either.

It's about 3000 people a day dying.

250,000 people have tried the vaccine without issues.

But don't you worry...I'm going to take yours so you don't have to.
You’re STILL repeating the lies about the number of deaths supposedly caused by this virus!!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had 4 people pass away here in Maine a couple days ago.
2 were in their 90's
1 was 86
and the other was in their late 50's.

My mom died 20 years ago at the age of 60. She had a heart attack. Today she would be on the list of covid victims.
They don't even need to test a person that dies. All they need to do is assume they had it.
ASS U ME it.

How old do people typically live these days anyways?
Just saying..

This vaccine is not a cure. Vaccines do not cure viruses. If they did, the common flu would have been destroyed years ago when they came out with the flu vaccine.
This isn't about a vaccine, it's about being able to control you.
And if you submit then you put yourself under their authority and you are servants to whom you obey.

You can have mine.. I never had a flu vaccine. And I haven't had the Rona. And I'm not going to get the Rona.
Fear causes Rona, and I have No Fear.

Hugs