Rapture(Catching up) will be the Greatest day ever in a Born Agin Believers Life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!! Those Who Died in Christ ===1 THESS. 4:13-18 NASB
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Thenwe who are alive and remain will be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.===caught up "is" the rapture!!
1 Corinthians 15:51-58 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. Philippians 3:20-21

It is my belief that the context of the scriptures in 1Thess. 4:13-18 the resurrection is being discussed, so I keep it in that context. I believe there are two groups that are resurrected, First is the righteous who will be in heaven with Jesus being resurrected with the same kind of body as Jesus when he was resurrected, immortal and incorruptible. This resurrection starts at the second presence or second coming of Jesus in which those who have died before that second presence and who will be in heaven with Jesus will be resurrected first. Then those who are to be in heaven with Jesus but still alive on earth at the second presence of Jesus when these die at that moment of their death they are changed in the twinkling of an eye and caught up to heaven. After all these have been resurrected to heaven there will still be those who are judged righteous by God but are to be subjects of God's kingdom who will live on earth. After all those who are to be Kings, Priests and Judges in that kingdom have been resurrected, Armageddon will start and all those who are judged righteous by God will be kept safe during that destruction of the wicked and go into the new earth without dying. Then will start the Thousand year reign of Jesus Christ and during that Thousand year reign another resurrection of both righteous and unrighteous will take place. These also will be subjects of the kingdom and will live on earth. When resurrected they are mortal and corruptible.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture(Catching up) will be the Greatest day ever in a Born Agin Believers Life! Nothing to fear!!! if you are a born again believer as on rapture day we will be changed in the twinkle of an eye mortal to immortal with a new eternal.
1 Corinthians 15:51-5351
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,(die) but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we (living) shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
at the last trump: Need to take a closer look at that!

Reactions: Acolyte
B

brakelite

That is sad.
Indeed. Did you know the CC has preserved a vial of blood that belonged to the late Pope John Paul2, have encased it in a vase carry it around in processions, kiss it and reverence it as they do with other saint "relics" from down through the centuries? More than sad. Idolatry of the first order.pope-blood-john.jpg

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. Did you know the CC has preserved a vial of blood that belonged to the late Pope John Paul2, have encased it in a vase carry it around in processions, kiss it and reverence it as they do with other saint "relics" from down through the centuries? More than sad. Idolatry of the first order.View attachment 5246
There’s damnation in that cup

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does any of this really matter?

For myself, I would say it matters, Because of what the Lord taught His Choosen Teachers to Teach on His Behalf....

Which is to say...For mankind to Hear, Read, Trust, Believe....the KNOWLEDGE...

Believe God IS Spirit.
Believe Gods Understanding IS Spiritual.
Learn HOW TO, receive Gods own Spiritual Understanding, (of His provided Knowledge), OVER and ABOVE, (mankinds understanding of Gods provided Knowledge).

Just Saying, It matters, Because, Scripture teaches It matters...

Jer 5
[21] Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Matt 15
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

Rom 1:31
[31] Without understanding, covenadntbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Col.1
[9] For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

If we live with out hearts hungry for God...

That is a SPECIFIC belief....where as there is an understanding, to Believe IN the Father AND the Son.

There are many who Believe IN "God", but not the Lord Jesus Christ Messiah.

rapture, no rapture, pre trib , mid trib, post trib...

You have described...specific TIMES...ie
Pre. Mid. Post trib.

Which does matter, dependant upon what one believes and understands.

If the heart is ready at ALL times...it matters not.

Again ... "IF"...the heart is ready...according to WHICH understanding?
God the Father...God the Father and Son...or men?

With all the silly confusion and hassle

Precisely...Conflict amongst men; Precisely BECAUSE of "Different" Understandings of men....

... I believe no rapture ( as taught)

And again...Which Teaching?
Teaching of Jesus'?
Teaching of Men whose Understanding is in the Spirit?
Teaching of men whose Understanding is Carnal?

Gods Endtime Tribulation IS for Division.
The Division is Specifically FOR Dividing Man Who is WITH God, "FROM" Man Who is "WITHOUT" God.

A man WHO has Chosen and Submitted "TO" the Lords offering of a "CONVERSION" ... NOW....Now, before His natural life ends...Now, before the Lord God, BEGINS His CLAIMING (redeeming) those WITH Him...

The Understanding IS...
The Converted ARE Claimed First (redeemed).
..They Have already become prepared "to be"
..claimed (redeemed)
Israel IS Claimed Next (redeemed).
..They are not YET prepared "to be" claimed
..They BECOME prepared During the Trib.
A Last Call To ANYONE left on Earth to
..Become Prepared to BE claimed.
Those Left on Earth, who defied and rejected
...God and Christ the Lord.

There is an ORDER of the Lords and the LORDS CLAIMING of men that ARE THEIRS "TO" CLAIM...and "TO" Redeem.

The ORDER of Claiming "IS" revealed in Scriptural knowledge.

The Understanding of the Claiming "IS" revealed by God Himself "TO" individuals.

The ACTUAL "CLAIMING"..(redeeming)...
Be it the Lord or the LORD...is revealed TO BE, Just Before and During Gods Tribulation.

And it ALL hinges on WHAT precisely "INDIVIDUALS" have Trusted to BELIEVE and COMMIT TO.

It's the basics....We are told...God prepares a PLACE for EACH of US.

On the FLIP SIDE, every individual MUST BE Prepared, to GO TO, the PLACE, God Has Prepared FOR HIM...according TO...WHAT the man himself HAS Chosen FOR himself.

For me...I chose to BE IN Christ...thus I became Prepared, to GO to the PLACE Christ has Prepared for me...and SHALL go to THAT Place, WHEN He calls to me.

Men Who belong to the LORD...have also made their Choices....and SHALL Go to the PLACE the LORD has Prepared for them...
WHEN, He calls them.

Same for "other" men.
And Some men...Neither the Lord Jesus or the LORD WILL call them...and they WILL remain on earth and suffer the Consequences.

^ Those things are WHAT the Tribulation of God IS leading up to...and Yes, God wants every man to KNOW....and UNDERSTAND...
(According to His Understanding)...WHAT shall be happening, and WHY.

The TOUGH part, DURING the Tribulation...for men making decisions/choices....IS the Lord, the LORD...will NOT be present...guiding men ....BUT rather the Anti-Christ...the spirit Against God....WILL HAVE his DAY, to BE IN charge "OF the World"....and WHY men are "WARNED"...to not believe....come, come, God is here, Christ is over here...because...
NO...neither will be present ON Earth, during "satan's" power over the Earth.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

For myself, I would say it matters, Because of what the Lord taught His Choosen Teachers to Teach on His Behalf....

Which is to say...For mankind to Hear, Read, Trust, Believe....the KNOWLEDGE...

Believe God IS Spirit.
Believe Gods Understanding IS Spiritual.
Learn HOW TO, receive Gods own Spiritual Understanding, (of His provided Knowledge), OVER and ABOVE, (mankinds understanding of Gods provided Knowledge).

Just Saying, It matters, Because, Scripture teaches It matters...

Jer 5
[21] Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Matt 15
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

Rom 1:31
[31] Without understanding, covenadntbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Col.1
[9] For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

That is a SPECIFIC belief....where as there is an understanding, to Believe IN the Father AND the Son.

There are many who Believe IN "God", but not the Lord Jesus Christ Messiah.

You have described...specific TIMES...ie
Pre. Mid. Post trib.

Which does matter, dependant upon what one believes and understands.

Again ... "IF"...the heart is ready...according to WHICH understanding?
God the Father...God the Father and Son...or men?

Precisely...Conflict amongst men; Precisely BECAUSE of "Different" Understandings of men....

And again...Which Teaching?
Teaching of Jesus'?
Teaching of Men whose Understanding is in the Spirit?
Teaching of men whose Understanding is Carnal?

Gods Endtime Tribulation IS for Division.
The Division is Specifically FOR Dividing Man Who is WITH God, "FROM" Man Who is "WITHOUT" God.

A man WHO has Chosen and Submitted "TO" the Lords offering of a "CONVERSION" ... NOW....Now, before His natural life ends...Now, before the Lord God, BEGINS His CLAIMING (redeeming) those WITH Him...

The Understanding IS...
The Converted ARE Claimed First (redeemed).
..They Have already become prepared "to be"
..claimed (redeemed)
Israel IS Claimed Next (redeemed).
..They are not YET prepared "to be" claimed
..They BECOME prepared During the Trib.
A Last Call To ANYONE left on Earth to
..Become Prepared to BE claimed.
Those Left on Earth, who defied and rejected
...God and Christ the Lord.

There is an ORDER of the Lords and the LORDS CLAIMING of men that ARE THEIRS "TO" CLAIM...and "TO" Redeem.

The ORDER of Claiming "IS" revealed in Scriptural knowledge.

The Understanding of the Claiming "IS" revealed by God Himself "TO" individuals.

The ACTUAL "CLAIMING"..(redeeming)...
Be it the Lord or the LORD...is revealed TO BE, Just Before and During Gods Tribulation.

And it ALL hinges on WHAT precisely "INDIVIDUALS" have Trusted to BELIEVE and COMMIT TO.

It's the basics....We are told...God prepares a PLACE for EACH of US.

On the FLIP SIDE, every individual MUST BE Prepared, to GO TO, the PLACE, God Has Prepared FOR HIM...according TO...WHAT the man himself HAS Chosen FOR himself.

For me...I chose to BE IN Christ...thus I became Prepared, to GO to the PLACE Christ has Prepared for me...and SHALL go to THAT Place, WHEN He calls to me.

Men Who belong to the LORD...have also made their Choices....and SHALL Go to the PLACE the LORD has Prepared for them...
WHEN, He calls them.

Same for "other" men.
And Some men...Neither the Lord Jesus or the LORD WILL call them...and they WILL remain on earth and suffer the Consequences.

^ Those things are WHAT the Tribulation of God IS leading up to...and Yes, God wants every man to KNOW....and UNDERSTAND...
(According to His Understanding)...WHAT shall be happening, and WHY.

The TOUGH part, DURING the Tribulation...for men making decisions/choices....IS the Lord, the LORD...will NOT be present...guiding men ....BUT rather the Anti-Christ...the spirit Against God....WILL HAVE his DAY, to BE IN charge "OF the World"....and WHY men are "WARNED"...to not believe....come, come, God is here, Christ is over here...because...
NO...neither will be present ON Earth, during "satan's" power over the Earth.

God Bless,
Taken
Which is why, with the Antichrist already here and calling people to follow him, and no rapture yet, so many will accept the Antichrist not recognising him thinking he has to wait until they've conveniently gone.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
at the last trump: Need to take a closer look at that!

Trumps are warning signs.
There are over 130 Trumps in Scripture.

If there is a succession of Trumps...there will be a LAST Trump sounded in that particular succession.

During the tribulation of God...7 Specific Trumpets are given to 7 angels...and the angels Trumps will be sounded...and after each Trump IS sounded...something specific WILL happen.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is why, with the Antichrist already here and calling people to follow him, and no rapture yet, so many will accept the Antichrist not recognising him thinking he has to wait until they've conveniently gone.

Many anti-Christs are present on earth today....in flesh and in spirits.

And yes many anti-Christs work diligently to influence and entice men to Consider "their" words of Rejection of Christ.

But THEE chief Anti-Christ has NOT YET been given Power over the World....Because Scripture reveals, that will not happen UNTIL those IN Christ are "WHOLLY" with Christ...and Christ will NOT be ON the Earth...
IN BODY or IN SPIRIT.

Currently....Christ Jesus "IS" with men "IN" Spirit...not BODILY.
Bodily Jesus IS in Heaven.

When the chief Anti-Christ IS GIVEN POWER over the Earth...."THAT" is effected...

AFTER, the Lord Claims His Church unto Him.
Claims His CHURCH....each member IS ..WHOLLY, WHOLE...body, soul, spirit.

Currently, MEN IN CHRIST...alive ON Earth...are accounted WHOLE....in Christs BODY.

When Christ Jesus, CLAIMS HIS CHURCH...
The man WILL BE IN HIS OWN glorified BODY.

THEN begins the Wrath of the Lord (Lamb)...
The opening of the SEALS...that which is WHEN and HOW the chief Anti-Christ IS given power over the World, (ie the inhabitants,) LEFT on earth, who ARE NOT IN CHRIST and ARE NOT WHOLLY WHOLE (body soul spirit) nor WITH HIM, in the CLOUDS.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL you and I have enough issues we debate over without me being picky, so sorry if I sound like I am being a little fussy, but can I make a slight readjustment to your statement concerning the wicked being taken away to judgement? May I suggest a more accurate statement may be "taken away to the execution of judgement" , that is to death. Like Jesus answered when asked, "where are they taken to Lord", and He answered, where the eagles are gathered together. This is very reminiscent of the passage in Revelation that says,
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
So at that time, the second coming, they are destroyed physically and their flesh eaten by the fowls of the air, then 1000 years later they are resurrected to face their final execution...the lake of fire where they are destroyed completely.
WOW - and I thought Taken's post was a desperate reach.
Her post has NOTHING on yours . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great for me...but then that is not news.

What's YOU and your Catholic clan gunna be doing on earth during the Tribulation...dodging locusts? Mourning when Jesus returns to Earth? Converting the Tribes of Israel? Drinking from Gods cup?
Whoever is alive then will be going through tribulation and persecution.

Here's a question for ya:
If the Tribulation is a time of great persecution - just WHO is being "persecuted" if there are NO Christians on earth, Einstein??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spot on...

Ever notice how RAPTURE bashers never mention what THEY are going to be DOING during the Rapture?

God Bless,
Taken
I may be dead before the Tribulation - but if I'm here, I'll be going through it with YOU . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may be dead before the Tribulation - but if I'm here, I'll be going through it with YOU . . .

Well, you obviously do not comprehend...
You don't have the power or authority to dictate what applies to me.

But...speaking ONLY FOR YOURSELF....
What exactly are YOU (should you still be alive in your body)...going to be doing during the Tribulation?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever is alive then will be going through tribulation and persecution.

Here's a question for ya:
If the Tribulation is a time of great persecution - just WHO is being "persecuted" if there are NO Christians on earth, Einstein??

LOL...gee...uh hum...LOL...

Guess you haven't noticed...millions of people are on earth...who reject God...and millions of people on earth who accept God and reject Jesus....duh...They are not IN Christ...

DUH!!

But seems you have not heard....it is not all about christians....there is that little matter of ISRAEL.

:rolleyes:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you obviously do not comprehend...
You don't have the power or authority to dictate what applies to me.

But...speaking ONLY FOR YOURSELF....
What exactly are YOU (should you still be alive in your body)...going to be doing during the Tribulation?
Like I said - probably exposing people like YOU to the Gospel . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...gee...uh hum...LOL...

Guess you haven't noticed...millions of people are on earth...who reject God...and millions of people on earth who accept God and reject Jesus....duh...They are not IN Christ...

DUH!!

But seems you have not heard....it is not all about christians....there is that little matter of ISRAEL.
And what YOU have stated above in RED is a complete Scriptural contradiction.
You cannot "accept" God and "reject" Jesus because they are ONE and the SAME.

The idiotic idea that there will ONLY be "wicked" people following the Antichrist and Jews on earth is found NOWHERE in Scripture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said - probably exposing people like YOU to the Gospel . . .

So, by your own admission, you claim you will be on earth going THROUGH the Tribulation, but Do not KNOW what you will be doing.

LOL

Well enjoy. However You will not see me. I was not appointed to go THROUGH the Tribulation.

As Noah was Saved and appointed to be RAISED UP above the Earth, So am I Saved and appointed to be RAISED up above the Earth.

By not to fret...I may have the opportunity to look down upon the Earth and see what you and your Catholic clan is Doing as y'all are going THROUGH the Tribulation, since you could not answer the question with any certainty. :cool:

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my belief that the context of the scriptures in 1Thess. 4:13-18 the resurrection is being discussed, so I keep it in that context. I believe there are two groups that are resurrected, First is the righteous who will be in heaven with Jesus being resurrected with the same kind of body as Jesus when he was resurrected, immortal and incorruptible. This resurrection starts at the second presence or second coming of Jesus in which those who have died before that second presence and who will be in heaven with Jesus will be resurrected first. Then those who are to be in heaven with Jesus but still alive on earth at the second presence of Jesus when these die at that moment of their death they are changed in the twinkling of an eye and caught up to heaven. After all these have been resurrected to heaven there will still be those who are judged righteous by God but are to be subjects of God's kingdom who will live on earth. After all those who are to be Kings, Priests and Judges in that kingdom have been resurrected, Armageddon will start and all those who are judged righteous by God will be kept safe during that destruction of the wicked and go into the new earth without dying. Then will start the Thousand year reign of Jesus Christ and during that Thousand year reign another resurrection of both righteous and unrighteous will take place. These also will be subjects of the kingdom and will live on earth. When resurrected they are mortal and corruptible.

With most of this we, (Bible Students) are in agreement however we would point out a few differences between what Bible Students believe and what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe.

The Witnesses like other replacement theology-believing Christians believe the Jewish people to have been eternally rejected by God, and have as such replaced themselves as recipients of all the promises made to natural Israel. They believe themselves to be the Great Company class who will be God’s earthly representatives in ruling and teaching the resurrected masses in the next age.

Bible Students on the other hand believe that natural Israel will be fully restored and that all the promises made to them will be fulfilled in accordance with God’s oath to the fathers. As for the Great Company class this is not an earthly class at all but rather a spiritual class, a class who having failed to obtain the prize for which they were called were still nevertheless begotten by the Father to a new nature (a spirit nature) when they first entered into covenant with him (Rom 12:1; Pas 50:5), and as such they have forfeited all their rights to an earthly inheritance.

Those of this class who pass through the final stage of the great tribulation, Armageddon refusing to deny their Lord even unto death will having washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb stand before the Lord’s throne in heaven and will serve him in His temple (the Church glorified). Rev 7:13-17

According to the scriptures (Acts 24:14, 15; John 5:28, 29 and in Dan 12:2 ) there are only two types of resurrections, the resurrection of the just and the resurrection of the unjust, those who have done good, and those who have done evil, some awakening to everlasting life, and some to shame and age-lasting contempt.

There are only three classes who are judged righteous (fully justified) by the Lord at this time,

1) The saints who are judged worthy to take part in the First Resurrection, the over-comers of this age.

2) The tribulation saints, those who over-come during the final phase of the great tribulation, who wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb, and

3) The Ancient Worthies of the past who were previously approved by God.

There are no others judged righteous at this time, the remainder of the world who have not been acceptable to God; not only the heathen, non-believers, but including all professed believers, those who have not responded to the privileges afforded them at this time, not having fully consecrated themselves to God (during the “acceptable time”, 2 Cor 6:1, 2), are still unjustified despite their professions. These have not escaped “the condemnation that is on the world”, and as such will share in the resurrection by judgment, mistranslated in our Common Version “resurrection of damnation.”

Yes contrary to the popular belief of many professed believers there will be those who will be saved here on earth and who will survive through Armageddon having never perished (see the text below), but these the few who remain, both of the remnant of the Jews and of mankind are not “judged righteous”, at least NOT YET. Not until all of the spirit-begotten ones shall have passed into death (which includes both the Church and the Great Company class) will the merit of Christ righteousness, which was placed on deposit in the hands of Justice when He died, and mortgaged in the interest of the Church, be released from that mortgage and be ready for full application in the purchase of Adam and his race under the terms of the New Covenant.

As stated there are only two types of resurrections the resurrection of the just and the unjust. The resurrection of all who have been declared just (righteous) precedes that of the unjust.

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth, who have upheld (who have sought) His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be *hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.” (Zep 2:3)

*Partly hidden is the more appropriate term: As it was during the French Revolution (“a great earthquake”, Rev 6:12), which is a type of the Day of Vengeance (“THE great earthquake”, Rev 16:18) favors were shown to those who sought justice, who were generous and kind to others during the trouble, and extreme wrath fell upon all oppressors.

Understand we are not judging your beliefs here we are merely pointing out what we believe in contrast.

Last edited: