Rapture(Catching up) will be the Greatest day ever in a Born Agin Believers Life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 @CoreIssue Reliquary??? Is there something you guys are trying to obliquely tell me I know nothing about? View attachment 5245 THis is not EGW and these are not Adventists. LOL

No, those are not SDA, but they sure capture the essence of the Millerites sitting on the hill waiting for the rapture. One of whom, by the way, was Ellen G White, a cofounder of the SDA.

From its roots the SDA has preached false prophecy and false theology.

That is why many biblical Christians consider it a cult.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, by your own admission, you claim you will be on earth going THROUGH the Tribulation, but Do not KNOW what you will be doing.

LOL

Well enjoy. However You will not see me. I was not appointed to go THROUGH the Tribulation.

As Noah was Saved and appointed to be RAISED UP above the Earth, So am I Saved and appointed to be RAISED up above the Earth.

By not to fret...I may have the opportunity to look down upon the Earth and see what you and your Catholic clan is Doing as y'all are going THROUGH the Tribulation, since you could not answer the question with any certainty. :cool:
By my "own admission" - I said that I don't know where I'll be. I said that I might be dead.
However - if we're both still alive - I'll be trying to expose people like YOU to the Gospel.

Noah was "Left behind".
Lot was "Left behind".
Those who got "taken away" in BOTH scenarios were taken away to JUDGEMENT.

Being "taken away" is a BAD thing (Luke 17:37).
"Let behind" is a good thing (Matt. 24:37-39, Luke 17:34-47) . . .

STUDY
your Bible . . .

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For myself, I would say it matters, Because of what the Lord taught His Choosen Teachers to Teach on His Behalf....

Which is to say...For mankind to Hear, Read, Trust, Believe....the KNOWLEDGE...

Believe God IS Spirit.
Believe Gods Understanding IS Spiritual.
Learn HOW TO, receive Gods own Spiritual Understanding, (of His provided Knowledge), OVER and ABOVE, (mankinds understanding of Gods provided Knowledge).

Just Saying, It matters, Because, Scripture teaches It matters...

Jer 5
[21] Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Matt 15
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

Rom 1:31
[31] Without understanding, covenadntbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Col.1
[9] For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

That is a SPECIFIC belief....where as there is an understanding, to Believe IN the Father AND the Son.

There are many who Believe IN "God", but not the Lord Jesus Christ Messiah.

You have described...specific TIMES...ie
Pre. Mid. Post trib.

Which does matter, dependant upon what one believes and understands.

Again ... "IF"...the heart is ready...according to WHICH understanding?
God the Father...God the Father and Son...or men?

Precisely...Conflict amongst men; Precisely BECAUSE of "Different" Understandings of men....

And again...Which Teaching?
Teaching of Jesus'?
Teaching of Men whose Understanding is in the Spirit?
Teaching of men whose Understanding is Carnal?

Gods Endtime Tribulation IS for Division.
The Division is Specifically FOR Dividing Man Who is WITH God, "FROM" Man Who is "WITHOUT" God.

A man WHO has Chosen and Submitted "TO" the Lords offering of a "CONVERSION" ... NOW....Now, before His natural life ends...Now, before the Lord God, BEGINS His CLAIMING (redeeming) those WITH Him...

The Understanding IS...
The Converted ARE Claimed First (redeemed).
..They Have already become prepared "to be"
..claimed (redeemed)
Israel IS Claimed Next (redeemed).
..They are not YET prepared "to be" claimed
..They BECOME prepared During the Trib.
A Last Call To ANYONE left on Earth to
..Become Prepared to BE claimed.
Those Left on Earth, who defied and rejected
...God and Christ the Lord.

There is an ORDER of the Lords and the LORDS CLAIMING of men that ARE THEIRS "TO" CLAIM...and "TO" Redeem.

The ORDER of Claiming "IS" revealed in Scriptural knowledge.

The Understanding of the Claiming "IS" revealed by God Himself "TO" individuals.

The ACTUAL "CLAIMING"..(redeeming)...
Be it the Lord or the LORD...is revealed TO BE, Just Before and During Gods Tribulation.

And it ALL hinges on WHAT precisely "INDIVIDUALS" have Trusted to BELIEVE and COMMIT TO.

It's the basics....We are told...God prepares a PLACE for EACH of US.

On the FLIP SIDE, every individual MUST BE Prepared, to GO TO, the PLACE, God Has Prepared FOR HIM...according TO...WHAT the man himself HAS Chosen FOR himself.

For me...I chose to BE IN Christ...thus I became Prepared, to GO to the PLACE Christ has Prepared for me...and SHALL go to THAT Place, WHEN He calls to me.

Men Who belong to the LORD...have also made their Choices....and SHALL Go to the PLACE the LORD has Prepared for them...
WHEN, He calls them.

Same for "other" men.
And Some men...Neither the Lord Jesus or the LORD WILL call them...and they WILL remain on earth and suffer the Consequences.

^ Those things are WHAT the Tribulation of God IS leading up to...and Yes, God wants every man to KNOW....and UNDERSTAND...
(According to His Understanding)...WHAT shall be happening, and WHY.

The TOUGH part, DURING the Tribulation...for men making decisions/choices....IS the Lord, the LORD...will NOT be present...guiding men ....BUT rather the Anti-Christ...the spirit Against God....WILL HAVE his DAY, to BE IN charge "OF the World"....and WHY men are "WARNED"...to not believe....come, come, God is here, Christ is over here...because...
NO...neither will be present ON Earth, during "satan's" power over the Earth.

God Bless,
Taken

Thanks for yours...We will obviously differ on this. :)

We have come a long way from the "simplicity of the Gospel"- GOOD NEWS...and ended up with a complicated tangle of 'stuff'. Heady on things that don't matter as much and light on the things that God says are important.
A bit like when Jesus said ..."Woe unto you..... for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, ( petty stuff) and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith.."

Be blessed in what you believe...I am sure that you are. :)

.....Helen

Reactions: Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What exactly are YOU (should you still be alive in your body)...going to be doing during the Tribulation?

Haha! I am with @BreadOfLife on this one.
I am sure there will be lots to do ...like encouraging all the saints in keeping the faith, who are unprepared for what is coming. ( and so sure that they would not be here...!!) Plus very busy reaping the last harvest of the unsaved , who are also in the midst of the Troubles and crying out for help.

So, be prepared to be very busy . :)

Blessings...Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By my "own admission" - I said that I don't know where I'll be.

Wiggle, wiggle,

You have been blabbing, you will not be lifted up in the Rapture....and frankly I agree.

Hummm...if you are not leaving the earth, dude you will still be on the earth...whether your body is dead or alive.

Since you adamently said you would not be lifted up...AND you said you should be going through THE TRIBULATION, IF YOU Were StILL ALIVE....

Ya...that is an implication .... and based on what you DID SAY and IF YOU ARE going THROUGH the TRIBULATION......

WHAT precisely ARE you going to be DOING?

PREACHING to people like me? Uh People like me will not be on the earth......so try again.

(And try really hard to comprehend...it has nothing to do with the nonsense you do now....People going through the Tribulation...will be about Gods INTENT...not yours. So you think God has KEPT secret from you....what YOU will be doing THROUGH the tribulation?)

Noah was "Left behind".
Lot was "Left behind".
Those who got "taken away" in BOTH scenarios were taken away to JUDGEMENT.

Being "taken away" is a BAD thing (Luke 17:37).
"Let behind" is a good thing (Matt. 24:37-39, Luke 17:34-47) . . .

STUDY
your Bible . . .

LOL...oh so you say.....Bad to be saved and good to be subject to Gods wrath, indignation, and destruction.....
..Brraaahahhahahaha

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! I am with @BreadOfLife on this one.
I am sure there will be lots to do ...like encouraging all the saints in keeping the faith, who are unprepared for what is coming. ( and so sure that they would not be here...!!) Plus very busy reaping the last harvest of the unsaved , who are also in the midst of the Troubles and crying out for help.

So, be prepared to be very busy . :)

Blessings...Helen

Encouraging the saints? What saints?

The point of DIVIISION, is separating men who are "called" to BE Saints from those who rejected " chose not to answer the call" to be saints.....

You will not BE yet manifested WHOLE...still with your OLD BODY....

The point of REDEEMING, is manifesting the WOLENESS of a man....BODY, soul & spirit.

Christ's Church is FIRST...they are already divided, now, while in their flesh, (it being accounted dead) and they living IN Christs risen body (their soul already saved, their spirit already quickened....and they with the Lord.....and IFY, the Lord is not on Earth during the tribulation.

And why the converted are not meeting the Lord on some secret place. And why they are CALLED UP, off the face of the earth.

there is nothing in scripture that teaches those Converted in Christ are traveling about the world "saving saints". Or doing any other things.

That is the time...the LORD will be focused on Saving ISRAEL (His people) and God Himself has prepared HIS OWN JEWISH Servants to do THAT worK, during the Tribulation....
Definitely NOT Christ's Church and definitely NOT Gentiles.

And then lastly, the distruction of the remainder of Living flesh that rejects God and Christ...

IF you are IN Christ....On earth during the tribulation is NOT THE PLACE God has prepared for such a man to be.

The Tribulation is all about ...more division and separation and destruction time...

If you think you shall be on earth....go find that IN scripture...and find what the Lord God, will have you doing....and let me know, okay? BOL doesn't know....but yet he preaches what will be...based on what he likes to do now....wag his tongue at anyone who does not agree with Catholicism.

God Bless,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wiggle, wiggle,
You have been blabbing, you will not be lifted up in the Rapture....and frankly I agree.
Hummm...if you are not leaving the earth, dude you will still be on the earth...whether your body is dead or alive.
Since you adamently said you would not be lifted up...AND you said you should be going through THE TRIBULATION, IF YOU Were StILL ALIVE....
Ya...that is an implication .... and based on what you DID SAY and IF YOU ARE going THROUGH the TRIBULATION......
WHAT precisely ARE you going to be DOING?
PREACHING to people like me? Uh People like me will not be on the earth......so try again.
(And try really hard to comprehend...it has nothing to do with the nonsense you do now....People going through the Tribulation...will be about Gods INTENT...not yours. So you think God has KEPT secret from you....what YOU will be doing THROUGH the tribulation?)
LOL...oh so you say.....Bad to be saved and good to be subject to Gods wrath, indignation, and destruction.....
..Brraaahahhahahaha
And yet you can't show me ONE SINGLE verse that shows Christ's Church being "hoovered up" into Heaven PRIOR to Christ's 2nd Coming. Not ONE . . .

This is ALL a fantasy born in the twisted mind of an ex-lawyer from England named John Nelson Darby - and heavily promoted by an alcoholic adulterer and con man named C.I. Scoville who never studied Theology.

And I thought the Mormons and JWs were gullible . . .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And yet you can't show me ONE SINGLE verse that shows Christ's Church being "hoovered up" into Heaven PRIOR to Christ's 2nd Coming. Not ONE . . .
Using a mocking term for the supernatural Resurrection/Rapture is sacriligious no matter how much you disagree with others.

Obviously you have no clue about the Second Coming if Christ. The Bible makes it perfectly clear that when Christ descends from Heaven, He will be coming with all His saints and angels. Therefore it is implied, and perfectly logical and consistent, that He took the Church from earth BEFORE His second coming.

And to ensure that we have no doubts, He also took the Holy Spirit from the earth ("out of the way") at that time, so that Satan and the Antichrist would have total power and control on the earth for 3 1/2 years. (Which means that the Papacy is NOT the Antichrist, and for that you can be thankful.)

Reactions: Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Bible makes it perfectly clear that when Christ descends from Heaven, He will be coming with all His saints and angels. Therefore it is implied, and perfectly logical and consistent, that He took the Church from earth BEFORE His second coming.
Well, exactly; excellent point.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using a mocking term for the supernatural Resurrection/Rapture is sacriligious no matter how much you disagree with others.
It's a man-made FAIRY TALE - NOT a Biblical teaching and deserves to be mocked.
Nothing "sacrilegious" about mocking a doctrine of demons . . .
Obviously you have no clue about the Second Coming if Christ. The Bible makes it perfectly clear that when Christ descends from Heaven, He will be coming with all His saints and angels.
Therefore it is implied, and perfectly logical and consistent, that He took the Church from earth BEFORE His second coming.

And to ensure that we have no doubts, He also took the Holy Spirit from the earth ("out of the way") at that time, so that Satan and the Antichrist would have total power and control on the earth for 3 1/2 years. (Which means that the Papacy is NOT the Antichrist, and for that you can be thankful.)
There are MANY saints and angels already with the Lord in Heaven.
Hebrews 12:1 tells us there is "so great a cloud of WITNESSES".

Christ returns ONCE - not twice.
NOWHERE does Scripture teach your abomination that He comes back TWO more times . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you believe, I just disagree with it. Jesus tells us in Matthew 27: 37,38- Jerusalem, Jerusalem the killer of the prophets and stoner of the ones sent to her, look your house is Abaddon to you. This came true when in 70C.E. Roman legions came and destroyed Jerusalem and it's Temple and priesthood. But what of Gods special property to have a kingdom of priests and a Holy Nation?(Exodus 19:5,6)
The Apostle Peter who was a fleshly Jew answers that question when God used him to write to Christian's who were Gentile and Jewish at 1 Peter 2:7-10. In part it states, you are a chosen race, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, a people for special possession. Seems to me that nation over in the middle East who were Jews, as a nation were rejected and the nation accepted by God as being a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation and a special possession is a nation without geographic borders made up of Gentile and Jewish people.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No there is not "ONE" verse to show.
No have never seen Scripture announce "HOOVERED UP".

However there are SEVERAL verses.

If you require the ELEMENTARY ONE verse, try a Toddler Bible.

This is ALL a fantasy born in the twisted mind of an ex-lawyer from England named John Nelson Darby - and heavily promoted by an alcoholic adulterer and con man named C.I. Scoville who never studied Theology.

And I thought the Mormons and JWs were gullible . . .

Your problem is:

You can not believe, because you do not understand...
AND
You can not understand, because you do not believe.

It's a spiritual dilemma, and you are more than eager to show it's application to you, by your arrogance and finger pointing at everyone but yourself.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No there is not "ONE" verse to show.
No have never seen Scripture announce "HOOVERED UP".
However there are SEVERAL verses.
If you require the ELEMENTARY ONE verse, try a Toddler Bible.

Your problem is:
You can not believe, because you do not understand...
AND
You can not understand, because you do not believe.
It's a spiritual dilemma, and you are more than eager to show it's application to you, by your arrogance and finger pointing at everyone but yourself.
In other words - you CAN'T show me any verses that illustrate this fairy tale of e Pre-Tribulation "Rapture".

That's what I thought . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words - you CAN'T show me any verses that illustrate this fairy tale of e Pre-Tribulation "Rapture".

That's what I thought . . .

Of course that is what you thought.

You stroke your own ego, by claiming others "CAN NOT" do what you ask and demand of them.

It is not EGO BOOSTING to you, to accept the truth...that some men "WILL NOT" waste their time and effort on YOU...
BECAUSE YOU have not been found worthy of their time to anwer what you ask.

Manybe your holy daddy can calm your over the top ego, and explain to you the difference between...
WILL NOT
And
CAN NOT

:eek:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..................R-A-P-T-U-R-E................

Christ's resurrection and redemption of HIS Church, TO a place He has Prepared...

Praise and Glory to Thee Lord God Almighty,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course that is what you thought.

You stroke your own ego, by claiming others "CAN NOT" do what you ask and demand of them.

It is not EGO BOOSTING to you, to accept the truth...that some men "WILL NOT" waste their time and effort on YOU...
BECAUSE YOU have not been found worthy of their time to anwer what you ask.

Manybe your holy daddy can calm your over the top ego, and explain to you the difference between...
WILL NOT
And
CAN NOT
When I debate people as woefully-ignorant as YOU - it is evident that -
You WILL NOT present Scriptural evidence - because you CANNOT . . .

You simply cannot produce ONE SHRED of Scriptural evidence for a Pre-Tribulation "Rapture".
'Nuff said.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I debate people as woefully-ignorant as YOU - it is evident that -

Funny, that you think you debate people. LOL

People state their beliefs, and Scriptural support ...THAT APPLIES TO THEM...

And you pipe in with a Scripture...
THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM...

Then you call them ignorant, liars, wrong, without the Lord, and on and on with your list of snarky works.

You WILL NOT present Scriptural evidence - because you CAN NOT

Fabricating Lies, because you don't get what you want is laughable and IMMATURE.

I was expressly CLEAR, I "WILL NOT", because YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME TO DO SO....

You simply cannot produce ONE SHRED of Scriptural evidence for a Pre-Tribulation "Rapture".
'Nuff said.

LOL...Dude, You are too infantile and immature to be fed meat.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny, that you think you debate people. LOL
People state their beliefs, and Scriptural support ...THAT APPLIES TO THEM...
And you pipe in with a Scripture...
THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM...
Then you call them ignorant, liars, wrong, without the Lord, and on and on with your list of snarky works.
Fabricating Lies, because you don't get what you want is laughable and IMMATURE.
I was expressly CLEAR, I "WILL NOT", because YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME TO DO SO....
LOL...Dude, You are too infantile and immature to be fed meat.
And YOU haven't given ANY Scriptural support - so what are YOU whining about??
I asked you to provide some - and you failed because it doesn't exist . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And YOU haven't given ANY Scriptural support - so what are YOU whining about??

Not whining...just pointing out when you flat out reject Scripture.

I asked you to provide some - and you failed because it doesn't exist . . .

Sure Scriptures exist regarding Christ's Church being with the Lord above the Earth, during the Tribulation, and have been revealed on several occasions.

And ...
You were asked, and failed to provide any Scriptures of the Lord, or His Church being on the earth during the Tribulation.
And you have provided NO Scriptures to support your denial of the Rapture.

Perhaps I'll start a Thread of Rapture Deniers and you can be the first to quote Scriptures to support your denial.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not whining...just pointing out when you flat out reject Scripture.
Sure Scriptures exist regarding Christ's Church being with the Lord above the Earth, during the Tribulation, and have been revealed on several occasions.

And ...
You were asked, and failed to provide any Scriptures of the Lord, or His Church being on the earth during the Tribulation.
And you have provided NO Scriptures to support your denial of the Rapture.

Perhaps I'll start a Thread of Rapture Deniers and you can be the first to quote Scriptures to support your denial.
Then PRODUCE the verses that say what YOU are claiming.

I eagerly await your response . . .