RAPTURE....DENIERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.” (John 5:25) (KJV 1900)

“And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:29) (KJV 1900)

The two resurrections in Revelation 20 are the new birth completed in the resurrection of the Just on the last day. And the resurrection of the damned on the same day.

You love shopping cart theology.

Revelation 20:4-6 New International Version (NIV)
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. Theya]">[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The second resurrection goes in for the White throne judgment.

That means all the saints are already resurrected before that resurrection.

It clearly states there are two resurrections only. That means the first last from the first rapture to the second rapture after millennial kingdom.

D

Dave L

You love shopping cart theology.

Revelation 20:4-6 New International Version (NIV)
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. Theya]">[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The second resurrection goes in for the White throne judgment.

That means all the saints are already resurrected before that resurrection.

It clearly states there are two resurrections only. That means the first last from the first rapture to the second rapture after millennial kingdom.
The new birth is the first resurrection completed at the end of the world in the bodily resurrection. In the same hour the resurrection of the damned takes place.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last day (my terminology) = end of the world where the heavens and earth pass away with a loud noise and melt in fervent heat. According to Peter.
But there is more to "the last day" than that.

THE LAST DAY EXTENDS FOR MORE THAN 1,000 YEARS

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. (John 11:24)

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:39,40)

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; [THE FIRST RESURRECTION] and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. [THE SECOND RESURRECTION] (John 5:28,29)

And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just
[THE FIRST RESURRECTION] and unjust. [THE SECOND RESURRECTION] (Acts 24:15)

But
the rest of the dead lived not again [THE RESURRECTION OF THE UNJUST] until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: [FOR THE JUST] on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Rev 20:5,6)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
[THE SECOND RESURRECTION] and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (Rev 20:12)

These Scriptures do not even include the Resurrection/Rapture of the Church BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ, nor the supernatural burning up of the earth as mentioned by Peter AFTER the second resurrection. And that is why "the last day" is of more than 1,000 years duration.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But scripture doesn't mention a 7 year tribulation. Wouldn't this make it a false prophecy?
The only reason you make such absurd statements is because you failed to see that Daniel's 70th week is indeed a seven-year period which includes both the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation. The term "desolations" should mean something but you don't understand that.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:[SEVEN YEARS] and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation*, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Dan 9:27)

*Strong's Concordance (3617)
kalah: completion, complete destruction, consumption, annihilation

Original Word: כָּלָה
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: kalah
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-law')
Definition: completion, complete destruction, consumption, annihilation

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But scripture doesn't mention a 7 year tribulation. Wouldn't this make it a false prophecy?

Why because you can not DETERMINE, from Days, Weeks, Months....what equals 7 years ?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pre-trib rapture and 7 year tribulation do not exists in scripture. The rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection according to Jesus and Paul.

You did not answer the question....
Remember that when you ask...to expect no answer.

D

Dave L

You did not answer the question....
Remember that when you ask...to expect no answer.
I asked you first for scriptures saying there is a 7 year tribulation. You have not presented any so far.

D

Dave L

The only reason you make such absurd statements is because you failed to see that Daniel's 70th week is indeed a seven-year period which includes both the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation. The term "desolations" should mean something but you don't understand that.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:[SEVEN YEARS] and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation*, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Dan 9:27)

*Strong's Concordance (3617)
kalah: completion, complete destruction, consumption, annihilation

Original Word: כָּלָה
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: kalah
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-law')
Definition: completion, complete destruction, consumption, annihilation
Daniel's 69th and 70th week are contiguous. Already fulfilled. No scripture mentions a gap. It is false prophecy from the get go.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you first for scriptures saying there is a 7 year tribulation. You have not presented any so far.

Go discuss the length of the Tribulation in another Thread.

RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give your Scriptural evidence of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY.

D

Dave L

Go discuss the length of the Tribulation in another Thread.

RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give your Scriptural evidence of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY.
You haven't any scripture backing your claim = false prophecy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's 69th and 70th week are contiguous. Already fulfilled. No scripture mentions a gap. It is false prophecy from the get go.

That's awesome Daniels Visions have already been fulfilled....LOL

Dan 7

[27] And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

so you obviously must think...you are now living in the Kingdom of the most High....

LOL

D

Dave L

That's awesome Daniels Visions have already been fulfilled....LOL

Dan 7

[27] And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

so you obviously must think...you are now living in the Kingdom of the most High....

LOL
You turn Jesus into Antichrist if you insert a gap between the 69th and 70th week, which scripture never mentions. And the rest is all false prophecy based on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You turn Jesus into Antichrist if you insert a gap, which scripture never mentions, between the 69th and 70th week. And the rest is all false prophecy based on it.

Well Dave,
Some THINGS apply to those IN Christ....
...who are NOT SUBJECT to the Lambs endtime Wrath....

^ That applies to me, and I know why.

and Some THINGS apply to the Jews in faithfulness to God, but not yet IN Christ....

^ And they must suffer the Wrath of the Lamb.

But you do not know when that is, or long that lasts, but I do.

And Some THINGS apply to those who REJECT God and Christ...

^ And they must suffer the Wrath of God

But you do not know what that is, or how long that last, but I do.

It is not my JOB to figure the MATH for you.
It is not my JOB to count the days, the months, or the years, for you.

Daniel was given VISIONS.
John was called UP to See the future.

I rely on their testimonies.
You can rely on your ignorance of math and denial of the days, months, years....and times, of WHEN...

Christ's Church is separated from the Earth.
Jews are separated from the Earth.
The Rejected are left to Suffer Gods Wrath.

It matters not to me, IF you are not WISE enough to know where you will be, and when, and why.

So Dave, what will you be doing ON Earth, while Christ's Church is Glorified and lifted up above the Earth while the Earth is suffering the Lamb's Wrath and the Wrath of God?

D

Dave L

Well Dave,
Some THINGS apply to those IN Christ....
...who are NOT SUBJECT to the Lambs endtime Wrath....

^ That applies to me, and I know why.

and Some THINGS apply to the Jews in faithfulness to God, but not yet IN Christ....

^ And they must suffer the Wrath of the Lamb.

But you do not know when that is, or long that lasts, but I do.

And Some THINGS apply to those who REJECT God and Christ...

^ And they must suffer the Wrath of God

But you do not know what that is, or how long that last, but I do.

It is not my JOB to figure the MATH for you.
It is not my JOB to count the days, the months, or the years, for you.

Daniel was given VISIONS.
John was called UP to See the future.

I rely on their testimonies.
You can rely on your ignorance of math and denial of the days, months, years....and times, of WHEN...

Christ's Church is separated from the Earth.
Jews are separated from the Earth.
The Rejected are left to Suffer Gods Wrath.

It matters not to me, IF you are not WISE enough to know where you will be, and when, and why.

So Dave, what will you be doing ON Earth, while Christ's Church is Glorified and lifted up above the Earth while the Earth is suffering the Lamb's Wrath and the Wrath of God?
You still turn Jesus into Antichrist with your unbiblical scheme. Furthermore, it came from the Jesuits and not the bible.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You turn Jesus into Antichrist if you insert a gap between the 69th and 70th week, which scripture never mentions. And the rest is all false prophecy based on it.

I mentioned nothing about some...

YOU you are the one speaking of some

( not me ) so, that is you by your own claim...

you turn Jesus into Antichrist

WOW....what shameful power you have.

LOL