RAPTURE....DENIERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still turn Jesus into Antichrist
It is your

with your unbiblical scheme.

Your

Your claim,

turns Jesus into Antichrist

So YOU SAY. LOL

Furthermore, it came from the Jesuits and not the bible.

I could almost accept you as a Catholic...
With you KNACK of making up Garbage, and vomiting YOUr GARBAGE on other people.

YOU SPOKE IT.....you are accountable for your own garbage you open your mouth and speak.

"Gap"..."turn Jesus into Antichrist"

Lord Jesus can hear your preaching....

Too bad you are too ignorant to know....
Christ the Lord Jesus, NEVER stands AGAINST Himself.

But, hey if that is your truth....guess you will keep Preaching your garbage.

You are accountable for what YOU SAY....even lies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man oh man....someone post an OP about the Rapture....

And the Rapture Deniers come out of the woodwork...

Post an OP for the RAPTURE DENIERS to reveal WHY they DENY...And what they will be doing on Earth....during the Tribulation...

And they HIDE in the woodwork....

LOL

Ever seen a pine bore beetle that hides in the wood....ain't pretty.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You turn Jesus into Antichrist if you insert a gap between the 69th and 70th week, which scripture never mentions. And the rest is all false prophecy based on it.

And where do you get this rule that the 70 week had to be immediately after the 69th. Where is your proof.

It's amazing that you're claiming the issues of the 70th week have already been fulfilled.

There has been no AC. The 70th week means seven years by definition.

Your offering what's called a negative proof Claim. As in not said means it didn't happen, which is an absurd claim in law, logic and debate.

I have officiated national level debates. You failed.

You cannot prove where the Angelic estates were that Satan and the fallen angels were cast out of. But we know they existed.

You cannot prove how angels move so quickly between heaven and the earth. But we know they do.

You cannot prove where heaven is exactly but we know it's there.

You cannot prove Calvinism is true in spite of the fact the Bible says it is false.

You may claims demons are fallen angels, but you can't prove it.

You make so many claims that are false or unprovable and yet stand by them as if you know they are true when you don't you don't.

You say the Tribulation Period is a seven years long when you've been given multiple proofs it is.

You need to wake up.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will add another example on your insistence12345 and so on must occur without pause.

You get up in the morning and go to work. You're given an assignment to do a number of things in a certain order.

Between task 4 and 5 you take a bathroom break. Then between seven and eight you take a lunch break. After 9 you go home for the day and upon return the next day you do items 10, 11 and 12.

So much for your it has to happen in consecutive order argument.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RAPTURE

Christ's Church being caught up to the Lord in the Clouds, Above the Earth;

1 Thes 4
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Before the 7 year Tribulation Begins, As John revealed where he Was when he Saw what was to come.

John- a man in Christ.
John- a man in Christs Church
John- a servant of Jesus, the man
John- a servant of God
John- a man given testimony
John- a man given a preview of things to come.

Rev 1
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 4
[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit:

Rev 5
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

No man IN Heaven, IN Earth, Under the Earth.........WAS there to OPEN the BOOK of the SEVEN SEALS......

TO BEGIN the 7 year Tribulation...
....which BEGINS with the OPENING of the SEVEN SEALS....
....which BEGINS the WRATH of the LAMB.

So...WHERE IS THIS MAN...(not in Heaven, not in the Earth, not under the Earth)....?

Scripture already TOLD US...
He is IN THE CLOUDS/AIR...with HIS CHURCH.

And WHO is THIS MAN, who is NOT in Heaven, Not In Earth, Not Under the Earth, and descended from the Heaven, to the Clouds?

John 1:
[51] And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

I submit, John's testimony is true.
I submit, Jesus' testimony is true...
I shall be called up to Jesus, in the clouds,
I shall be lifted UP, whole, body,soul,spirit
I shall SEE the Angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
I shall be forever with the Lord, the Christ
....AND all others who are IN Christ.

RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give your Scriptural evidence of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY.

Glory to God,
Taken

The Scriptures 1 Thess.4:14-17 I believe are in the context of speaking about the resurrection and I myself will not take them out of that context. I don't believe these scriptures are speaking of a Rapture. In verse 17 of these scriptures, I believe it should be looked at as the ones still alive on earth after Jesus has resurrected those who have slept in death for a period of time, then when those who are still alive die, at the moment of their death they are changed in the twinkling of an eye and caught up in the air to be with the Lord forever. Looking at it this way I believe keeps these scriptures in the resurrection context, which I believe this is the context they are written in.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But there is more to "the last day" than that.

THE LAST DAY EXTENDS FOR MORE THAN 1,000 YEARS
Welcome to the dark side! See, it's not so hard to be 'non-literal', is it?

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. (John 11:24)

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:39,40)
So...your saying that these resurrections are stretching on for more than 1000 years? That there's more than one, more than two? That doesn't sound right. Especially when it says "the resurrection", definite article.
So...either we must allow that there is a point in time...a day, if you will, where Christ will raise all believers in the resurrection, or they will be bought in, in dribs and drabs over the course of 1000 years. And in no way does scripture support or even give leave to assume the second idea.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; [THE FIRST RESURRECTION] and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. [THE SECOND RESURRECTION] (John 5:28,29)
First, your red additions are nothing but assumption that they are separate events. We know from Matt 25 that the judgment of the righteous and unrighteous are similtaneous events. If, then, every time we see 'resurrection of the just and unjust' written about in the same passage, why just to the conclusion that they must be separate events? Indeed, the natural reading of the text is to assume it is the same event, and only different locations that separate them.
Secondly, we again see the definite article. The resurrection. One event.

These Scriptures do not even include the Resurrection/Rapture of the Church BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ, nor the supernatural burning up of the earth as mentioned by Peter AFTER the second resurrection. And that is why "the last day" is of more than 1,000 years duration.

So...your saying there is 3 resurrections? We go from "The resurrection" to resurrection 1,2 & 3? How...biblical.
Here's how the bible paints it:
We know that at Christ's parousia the dead "in Christ" will be resurrected and that 'defeats death':

For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. -1 Thessalonians 4:15–17

But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death...
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. -1 Corinthians 15:23-26, 52

We also know that when he comes he will judge the Nations:

The Final Judgment
When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...
And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” -Matthew 25:31-32, 46

And Revelation tells paints a very familiar picture to Matt 25, only this time, it tells us that the dead will be judged as well:

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. -Revelation 20:11–15

So...if we know that the righteous are resurrected at the Parousia, and we know thanks to Rev 20 that both the righteous and unrighteous are called before the throne of judgement at the same time, and yet Matt 25 tells us that this throne judgement occurs at his coming, then what are we to conclude? It is all a single event. All the different "tellers" are focusing on different things, which shouldn't surprise us, or cause us to dismiss the similarities, just as we recognise the differences in the gospel account actually enhances their veracity.

But what of the "first resurrection"? Why the reference to two resurrections?

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. -Revelation 20:4–6

Well, what do we know about "the second death"?

This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:15

So...those who share in "the first resurrection" will not suffer the second death...the Lake of fire. In other words, or names are found in the book of Life. On that, we read:

“Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment. -John 5:25–29

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins...
even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— Ephesians 2:1, 5

The first resurrection is when we hear the gospel and become new creations in Christ. When we move from dead creatures to living ones in Jesus. As soon as that happens, the second death has no hold over us and we have participated in the first resurrection.

This means, however, that when the bible talks of "the resurrection from the dead"...as in, people rising from the dead to face judgement and to receive punishment or reward...there is but one event that the bible talks about. A single event that occurs when Christ returns. That is where the weight and evidence of scripture leads us.
If you can prove the evidence of what I have given above wrong, I invite you to do so. With scripture please, not just opinion.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scriptures 1 Thess.4:14-17 I believe are in the context of speaking about the resurrection and I myself will not take them out of that context. I don't believe these scriptures are speaking of a Rapture. In verse 17 of these scriptures, I believe it should be looked at as the ones still alive on earth after Jesus has resurrected those who have slept in death for a period of time, then when those who are still alive die, at the moment of their death they are changed in the twinkling of an eye and caught up in the air to be with the Lord forever. Looking at it this way I believe keeps these scriptures in the resurrection context, which I believe this is the context they are written in.

This is the correct interpretation of the text.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The rapture includes the dead in Christ and the living Christ at the time of the rapture.

The dead are resurrected and then they along with the living are raptured.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the dark side! See, it's not so hard to be 'non-literal', is it?

So...your saying that these resurrections are stretching on for more than 1000 years? That there's more than one, more than two? That doesn't sound right. Especially when it says "the resurrection", definite article.
So...either we must allow that there is a point in time...a day, if you will, where Christ will raise all believers in the resurrection, or they will be bought in, in dribs and drabs over the course of 1000 years. And in no way does scripture support or even give leave to assume the second idea.

First, your red additions are nothing but assumption that they are separate events. We know from Matt 25 that the judgment of the righteous and unrighteous are similtaneous events. If, then, every time we see 'resurrection of the just and unjust' written about in the same passage, why just to the conclusion that they must be separate events? Indeed, the natural reading of the text is to assume it is the same event, and only different locations that separate them.
Secondly, we again see the definite article. The resurrection. One event.

So...your saying there is 3 resurrections? We go from "The resurrection" to resurrection 1,2 & 3? How...biblical.
Here's how the bible paints it:
We know that at Christ's parousia the dead "in Christ" will be resurrected and that 'defeats death':

For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. -1 Thessalonians 4:15–17

But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death...
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. -1 Corinthians 15:23-26, 52

We also know that when he comes he will judge the Nations:

The Final Judgment
When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...
And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” -Matthew 25:31-32, 46

And Revelation tells paints a very familiar picture to Matt 25, only this time, it tells us that the dead will be judged as well:

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. -Revelation 20:11–15

So...if we know that the righteous are resurrected at the Parousia, and we know thanks to Rev 20 that both the righteous and unrighteous are called before the throne of judgement at the same time, and yet Matt 25 tells us that this throne judgement occurs at his coming, then what are we to conclude? It is all a single event. All the different "tellers" are focusing on different things, which shouldn't surprise us, or cause us to dismiss the similarities, just as we recognise the differences in the gospel account actually enhances their veracity.

But what of the "first resurrection"? Why the reference to two resurrections?

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. -Revelation 20:4–6

Well, what do we know about "the second death"?

This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:15

So...those who share in "the first resurrection" will not suffer the second death...the Lake of fire. In other words, or names are found in the book of Life. On that, we read:

“Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment. -John 5:25–29

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins...
even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— Ephesians 2:1, 5

The first resurrection is when we hear the gospel and become new creations in Christ. When we move from dead creatures to living ones in Jesus. As soon as that happens, the second death has no hold over us and we have participated in the first resurrection.

This means, however, that when the bible talks of "the resurrection from the dead"...as in, people rising from the dead to face judgement and to receive punishment or reward...there is but one event that the bible talks about. A single event that occurs when Christ returns. That is where the weight and evidence of scripture leads us.
If you can prove the evidence of what I have given above wrong, I invite you to do so. With scripture please, not just opinion.

There is resurrection and rapture at the end of the church. The two witnesses until our resurrected and raptured mid Tribulation Period. The martyred Saints are resurrected and raptured for the second coming. At the end of the thousand year, when Satan is released from the pit, there is another thief in the night event and that is when God destroys the earth and heaven. he Is not going to leave the remaining Saints on this earth to be consumed by his fire and wrath.

But that is all the first resurrection because it starts at the end of the church age and ends at the end of time.

The second resurrection is of the damned for the white throne judgment after the destruction of the earth and heavens.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture includes the dead in Christ and the living Christ at the time of the rapture.

The dead are resurrected and then they along with the living are raptured.

As I said I believe 1Thess.4:14-17 to be speaking of the resurrection. This is the context I believe these scriptures to be written in. You have taken them out of that context by saying these scriptures speak of a resurrection and rapture. I disagree with how you explain these scriptures.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't believe I'm separating anything since I believe these scriptures are only speaking of the resurrection, not a rapture.
Well, friend, you are sadly mistaken, since the Resurrection/Rapture is ONE SINGLE EVENT in the blink of an eye. Read the relevant texts again. First the dead saints are resurrected, and immediately thereafter, the living saints are transformed and translated.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and [A] the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thess 4:16,17)

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, [A] and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1 Cor 15;51,52)

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, friend, you are sadly mistaken, since the Resurrection/Rapture is ONE SINGLE EVENT in the blink of an eye. Read the relevant texts again. First the dead saints are resurrected, and immediately thereafter, the living saints are transformed and translated.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and [A] the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thess 4:16,17)

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, [A] and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1 Cor 15;51,52)

In 1 Cor. 15:51,52 the context of those scriptures is that Paul is speaking about the resurrection. When Paul says that we will not all sleep, he means there will be those who will be faithful to Jesus up to their death and sleep in death for a period of time, like they slept in death for a 1000 or 2000 years, then the second coming happens and those who have been sleeping in death for a 1000 or 2000 years are resurrected first, then those who are alive and faithful to Jesus up to their deaths instead of sleeping in death for a period of time like the first ones that were resurrected they are brought back to life at the moment of their death instantly in a twinkling of an eye and caught up to be with the Lord Jesus forever. See how that stays in context of the resurrection?

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is resurrection and rapture at the end of the church. The two witnesses until our resurrected and raptured mid Tribulation Period. The martyred Saints are resurrected and raptured for the second coming. At the end of the thousand year, when Satan is released from the pit, there is another thief in the night event and that is when God destroys the earth and heaven. he Is not going to leave the remaining Saints on this earth to be consumed by his fire and wrath.

But that is all the first resurrection because it starts at the end of the church age and ends at the end of time.

The second resurrection is of the damned for the white throne judgment after the destruction of the earth and heavens.

Ok. First...once again you have provided zero scriptures to back up your opinions.
Secondly...4 resurrections? Tell me, apart from the verses that talk ABOUT this event....is there even one bit of proof you can dredge up that tells us that these are SEPARATE events?
If I am having a family dinner, and my parents, my sisters family, my brother and my husbands family were all coming, I would be able to tell you how each of them were arriving. Quite different stories, really, as they come from different directions entirely. But it is for a single event.
When the bible talks of THE resurrection, where do you decide that gives you permission to turn that into 4?

And you may disagree with the "first resurrection" idea I put forth, but again, I put my idea forth backed by scipture, and you have disagreed with nothing but opinion. I think I'll stick with what the bible says about the 'first resurrection'.

Reactions: Acolyte
D

Dave L

And where do you get this rule that the 70 week had to be immediately after the 69th. Where is your proof.

It's amazing that you're claiming the issues of the 70th week have already been fulfilled.

There has been no AC. The 70th week means seven years by definition.

Your offering what's called a negative proof Claim. As in not said means it didn't happen, which is an absurd claim in law, logic and debate.

I have officiated national level debates. You failed.

You cannot prove where the Angelic estates were that Satan and the fallen angels were cast out of. But we know they existed.

You cannot prove how angels move so quickly between heaven and the earth. But we know they do.

You cannot prove where heaven is exactly but we know it's there.

You cannot prove Calvinism is true in spite of the fact the Bible says it is false.

You may claims demons are fallen angels, but you can't prove it.

You make so many claims that are false or unprovable and yet stand by them as if you know they are true when you don't you don't.

You say the Tribulation Period is a seven years long when you've been given multiple proofs it is.

You need to wake up.
No gap mentioned in scripture = no gap = false prophecy = adding to the book of Revelation.

D

Dave L

I mentioned nothing about some...

YOU you are the one speaking of some

( not me ) so, that is you by your own claim...

WOW....what shameful power you have.

LOL
False prophecy always results when what you say has no basis in scripture. The Jesuits placed your gap into Daniel expecting you to do with it just as you are.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 1 Cor. 15:51,52 the context of those scriptures is that Paul is speaking about the resurrection. When Paul says that we will not all sleep, he means there will be those who will be faithful to Jesus up to their death and sleep in death for a period of time, like they slept in death for a 1000 or 2000 years, then the second coming happens and those who have been sleeping in death for a 1000 or 2000 years are resurrected first, then those who are alive and faithful to Jesus up to their deaths instead of sleeping in death for a period of time like the first ones that were resurrected they are brought back to life at the moment of their death instantly in a twinkling of an eye and caught up to be with the Lord Jesus forever. See how that stays in context of the resurrection?

This is the correct thought. "Be thou faithful until death and I will give you the crown of life" (Rev 2:10), This is a part of our (the Church's) consecration that our sacrifice be fully consumed upon the Lord's altar, there is no avoiding this. If we are to make our calling and election sure we must fulfill our covenant of sacrifice (Psa 50:5; Rom 12:1) to the letter.

Our rapture friends would avoid this imagining that they will be blinked away without ever having to actually die. Once an individual has entered into covenant relationship with the Father it is a sealed contract, there is no turning back (those who do are in danger of second death) we must complete our sacrifice or lose the prize for which we were called.

Reactions: Dave L

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't agree with you, but thank you for your input.

Glory to God,
Taken