RAPTURE....DENIERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False prophecy always results when what you say has no basis in scripture.

Then YOU should stop making that claim.

I don't.

The Jesuits placed your gap ...

It is YOUR gap, not mine.

Pretty ODDBALL Dave... you make up false prophecy, and you make up a gap....

Then, want to tell me you don't believe it......

Try to stick to the OP...

If you Deny the rapture...support your own beliefs....

LOL

D

Dave L

Then YOU should stop making that claim.

I don't.

It is YOUR gap, not mine.

Pretty ODDBALL Dave... you make up false prophecy, and you make up a gap....

Then, want to tell me you don't believe it......

Try to stick to the OP...

If you Deny the rapture...support your own beliefs....

LOL
No biblical support for a gap = ur all hat no cattle.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then in your view what happens to the people resurrected?

Those of the first resurrection are those who will be in heaven with Jesus and be Kings priests and Judges with him in that kingdom ruling over the earth. Those who will be the subjects of the kingdom are resurrected back on earth helping in the great teaching work concerning the True God and with God help making our earth into a paradise.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No biblical support for a gap = ur all hat no cattle.

LOL

I think you have established you have no support for your gap.

If you have no opinion about Jesus' descent to the Clouds this conversation is finished.

Taken

D

Dave L

LOL

I think you have established you have no support for your gap.

If you have no opinion about Jesus' descent to the Clouds this conversation is finished.

Taken
You have the gap, the bible does not.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. First...once again you have provided zero scriptures to back up your opinions.
Secondly...4 resurrections? Tell me, apart from the verses that talk ABOUT this event....is there even one bit of proof you can dredge up that tells us that these are SEPARATE events?
If I am having a family dinner, and my parents, my sisters family, my brother and my husbands family were all coming, I would be able to tell you how each of them were arriving. Quite different stories, really, as they come from different directions entirely. But it is for a single event.
When the bible talks of THE resurrection, where do you decide that gives you permission to turn that into 4?

And you may disagree with the "first resurrection" idea I put forth, but again, I put my idea forth backed by scipture, and you have disagreed with nothing but opinion. I think I'll stick with what the bible says about the 'first resurrection'.

1 First Resurrection for the saints, 2nd for the damned. Stated in Rev

D

Dave L

Sorry, gap between what?
The Jesuits (per Clarence Larkin) inserted a gap now running into 1,000s of years between Daniel's 69th and 70th weeks. Never mentioned in scripture. The Reformers said the Papacy was the Antichrist. The Jesuits inserted the gap turning Jesus into the Antichrist of the future. But in reading the weeks as contiguous as written, it is clear Jesus fulled the 70 weeks with the sacrifice of himself in the middle of the 70th week.

But with the gap, Jesus becomes Antichrist yet future. And all the first century world conditions must be fulfilled all over again. Thus a restored Roman Empire. A rebuilt Temple, an Antichrist sitting in the temple. All of which gave rise to the 7 year Tribulation and pre-trib rapture. There is much more to this, but it is all based on thin air with already fulfilled prophecies severed from their context and projected into the future for re-fulfillment.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Jesuits (per Clarence Larkin) inserted a gap now running into 1,000s of years between Daniel's 69th and 70th weeks. Never mentioned in scripture. The Reformers said the Papacy was the Antichrist. The Jesuits inserted the gap turning Jesus into the Antichrist of the future. But in reading the weeks as contiguous as written, it is clear Jesus fulled the 70 weeks with the sacrifice of himself in the middle of the 70th week.

But with the gap, Jesus becomes Antichrist yet future. And all the first century world conditions must be fulfilled all over again. Thus a restored Roman Empire. A rebuilt Temple, an Antichrist sitting in the temple. All of which gave rise to the 7 year Tribulation and pre-trib rapture. There is much more to this, but it is all based on thin air with already fulfilled prophecies severed from their context and projected into the future for re-fulfillment.
Thought for one moment you were speaking previously of the Gap Theory, but now I see you were referring to something different.

D

Dave L

As you may know I'm strongly dispensational. I'm not convinced about the Genesis 1 Gap Theory.
I was Dispensational too but it was one of the themes I became indoctrinated with that I had to overcome through tedious study.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was Dispensational too but it was one of the themes I became indoctrinated with that I had to overcome through tedious study.
For myself I just don't see that the church and Israel, and what applies to them in Scripture as a heavenly and earthly people respectively, are the same.

D

Dave L

For myself I just don't see that the church and Israel, and what applies to them in Scripture as a heavenly and earthly people respectively, are the same.
But all the promises of God (made to Abraham) are yes in Christ only. And only if the broken off unbelievers accept him, will they be reattached to Israel. Lots more on this.........

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because the Bible does not say they are, Coheirs from 2 covenants in 1 Body.

12 foundation of the New Jerusalem are the 12 Apostles and its gates the 12 Tribes.

Israel wife and Church Bride.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But all the promises of God (made to Abraham) are yes in Christ only. And only if the broken off unbelievers accept him, will they be reattached to Israel. Lots more on this.........

Land Covenant is to Israel and Davidic to David, Fulfilling parts of the Abrahamic.

Last edited: