Rapture, Prophecy, Church, and the Nation of Israel- Last Generation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
n2thelight said:
Yes Stephen is in Heaven,his flesh will not be needed again.He comes back with Christ,and at that time those woh are alive will be changed to be as those coming back!!!
Underline: Also notice the word "anapauó" in Rev 6:11. Every time anapauó and nuach are being used, it means to rest in the grave.

anapauó: to give rest, give intermission from labor, by impl. refresh
Original Word: ἀναπαύω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: anapauó
Phonetic Spelling: (an-ap-ow'-o)
Short Definition: I make to rest, give rest to, rest, take my ease
Definition: I make to rest, give rest to; mid. and pass: I rest, take my ease.

nuach: to rest
Original Word: נ֫וּחַ
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: nuach
Phonetic Spelling: (noo'-akh)
Short Definition: rest

Job 3:11-13 “Why did I not perish at birth, and die as I came from the womb? 12Why were there knees to receive me and breasts that I might be nursed? 13For now I would be lying down in peace; I would be asleep and at rest (nuach)

Job 3:16-17 Or why was I not hidden away in the ground like a stillborn child, like an infant who never saw the light of day? 17There the wicked cease from turmoil, and there the weary are at rest (nuach).

Isa 57:1-2 The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. 2Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest (nuach) as they lie in death.

Dan 12:13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest (nuach), and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

Rev 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer (anapauó), until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest (anapauó) from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
End of the world or when the your flesh dies both are the same.

Matthew 24
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
ezekiel said:
End of the world or when the your flesh dies both are the same.

Matthew 24
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
If you have just one truth. If you then add conjunctions that are also true. They shall fit well. If they do not, then they are another meaning. There for we must then see verses that will say we don't need to endure til the end to be saved. And no such are they.

for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so

These words many don't add them up.

1. Coordinating Conjunctions
2. Subordinating Conjunctions
3. Correlative Conjunctions

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Heb 13:8 said:
You need to look up what spirit means in Greek. Your tongue is a part of your flesh, without flesh you can't talk. Post 253.

And in the below verse,they were talking,how?

Matthew 17:3 "And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with Him."