Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination. God does!!
When Are Christians Going to Care About This?
Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination. God does!!
When Are Christians Going to Care About This?

Romans 1:18-31 tells us that because so many choose not to believe the truth about the True God is one of the main reasons homosexuality is in existence. Today still, many choose not to believe the truth about the true God. God condemns their choices yes but too many today wish to emotionally and physically abuse those who are gay. I don't believe this to be the True God way. The True God condemns peoples bad choices, those who choose to practice sin. I choose to say no more than the fact that those who practice sin the scriptures show us that such people will not be in Gods Kingdom.

Reactions: Acolyte

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Since you all claim to be God, can any of you tell God why people are gay, please we would really love to hear your judgements...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ain't on board with this... Sure its a sin and its wrong... But it is covered by grace just as much as any other sin.

Agree ~
But then there is the matter of considering Gods Forgiveness, and Conversion comes with "HIS" power to "walk" on the straight and narrow.

And not with only ONE particular group, but many, KEEP trying to "FIX" their own "issues", according to their "own power".

It's a conundrum of MIS-understanding, between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant.

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who question said anything about a final judgment?

Did you ever think that throwing them out could be the motivation to change? Of course not.
Throwing them out of WHAT? Anyone thrown out of one church can just go next door to a group that accepts what they want to do... even "celebrates" it.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be able to reply to this would you first clarify your definition of what a "Real Christian" is.....second will you give me a verse from the Bible that tells us to condemn others. Thank you.

So we are not to condemned sin?

As far as others go, the Bible says we are to judge justly.

Do you equate judging to condemning?

I judge, per the Bible, LGBT is a sin that puts people in hell. But it's not my place to condemn individuals because he may still repent and cease to be LGBT.

Now back to your conversation, just asking one question.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we are not to condemned sin?

As far as others go, the Bible says we are to judge justly.

Do you equate judging to condemning?

I judge, per the Bible, LGBT is a sin that puts people in hell. But it's not my place to condemn individuals because he may still repent and cease to be LGBT.

Now back to your conversation, just asking one question.
We are to hate "sin"....ALL SIN....so to only point out the sin of one without considering your own sin you become a hypocrite. It is better to leave the condemning to God and pray for those who are bound up in their sins. I have met ex-homosexuals who have been set free of this sin and are a testimony to the power of God's Truth to set us free of the sin that so easily besets us. So rather than condemn them...pray for their deliverance and to be set free from it.
Pride is a sin....one that caused Satan to fall....
Disobedience is a sin.....Adam and Eve disobeyed God and caused the fall of mankind

Where do we draw the line? I wonder how many homosexuals Jesus encountered while on earth....(he sat with the sinners, you know, and even ate dinner with them)….
Taking a position of condemning is just creating a false pride in a person and insinuates that they have no sin in their lives.....puffs them up in their thinking that they are more righteous than others....gets them all bound up in self-righteousness....and many other things...…

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to hate "sin"....ALL SIN....so to only point out the sin of one without considering your own sin you become a hypocrite. It is better to leave the condemning to God and pray for those who are bound up in their sins. I have met ex-homosexuals who have been set free of this sin and are a testimony to the power of God's Truth to set us free of the sin that so easily besets us. So rather than condemn them...pray for their deliverance and to be set free from it.
Pride is a sin....one that caused Satan to fall....
Disobedience is a sin.....Adam and Eve disobeyed God and caused the fall of mankind

Where do we draw the line? I wonder how many homosexuals Jesus encountered while on earth....(he sat with the sinners, you know, and even ate dinner with them)….
Taking a position of condemning is just creating a false pride in a person and insinuates that they have no sin in their lives.....puffs them up in their thinking that they are more righteous than others....gets them all bound up in self-righteousness....and many other things...…

The Bible says it is good for teaching, correction and rebuking. You disagree.

As for the splinter in their eye and the board in your eye that is Christian to Christian, not Christian to unsaved.

We are put on this earth to witness to others, not sit back and wait for the Holy Spirit to do everything.

I am talking about condemning the sin not the sinner.

Just praying will save anyone. Prayer has to be acted upon.

Yes Christ him sit with sinners as did the apostles and others. But they never let the sin slide.

We live in a world where you have to judge. As right here you are judging others in your comments.

As a councilman, Mayor and arbitrator part of my job was judging the actions of others.

I agree we have to deal with their own problems but I totally disagree that we are to be hands off with others. That is not in the Bible.

Christ and the apostles were not hands-off of others. Nor were the Old Testament prophets, priests and kings.

To do things your way we need to shut down every Christian forum in existence. Along with every Bible teaching church.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says it is good for teaching, correction and rebuking. You disagree.

As for the splinter in their eye and the board in your eye that is Christian to Christian, not Christian to unsaved.

We are put on this earth to witness to others, not sit back and wait for the Holy Spirit to do everything.

I am talking about condemning the sin not the sinner.

Just praying will save anyone. Prayer has to be acted upon.

Yes Christ him sit with sinners as did the apostles and others. But they never let the sin slide.

We live in a world where you have to judge. As right here you are judging others in your comments.

As a councilman, Mayor and arbitrator part of my job was judging the actions of others.

I agree we have to deal with their own problems but I totally disagree that we are to be hands off with others. That is not in the Bible.

Christ and the apostles were not hands-off of others. Nor were the Old Testament prophets, priests and kings.

To do things your way we need to shut down every Christian forum in existence. Along with every Bible teaching church.
I am not sure why you are so quick to say I disagree with teaching, correction, and rebuking.....I simply made a reply to the OP that this is a thread targeted towards only the sins of homosexuals.....Real Christians Stand Up and Condemn LGBT's....Jesus and His disciples did preach and teach to repent and turn away from sin.....taught what the consequences of sin are....warned what denying Christ as their savior would cause to happen....taught us how to walk in righteousness....
So I do agree that sin must be confronted...in love....and that we should be eager to help one another who are struggling with sin in our lives.

James 5:116 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
1 Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure why you are so quick to say I disagree with teaching, correction, and rebuking.....I simply made a reply to the OP that this is a thread targeted towards only the sins of homosexuals.....Real Christians Stand Up and Condemn LGBT's....Jesus and His disciples did preach and teach to repent and turn away from sin.....taught what the consequences of sin are....warned what denying Christ as their savior would cause to happen....taught us how to walk in righteousness....
So I do agree that sin must be confronted...in love....and that we should be eager to help one another who are struggling with sin in our lives.

Okay. But the way you said it made it sounds like a hands off position.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not necessarily. All we can say for sure is that the "accepting" church sees Jesus saying something different than the "expelling" church does.

And what does the seven churches of Revelation say about "accepting" Churches? They do not get raptured but get thrown into the tribulation and outer darkness.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As Jesus put it

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Mat_7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat_7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Luk_6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

Leave it to you..

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Jesus put it

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Mat_7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat_7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Luk_6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

Leave it to you..

Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

John 7:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

Nowhere does the Bible say do not judge at all. It says judge justly.

It is impossible to live in this life without judging. Cannot be done.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All Saints have Christ inside them via the Holy Spirit.
and they they still judge by the flesh, that is what this topic is all about, and are we talking about those who claim they are, or those who are???