Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

This is a warning against hypocrisy. It is possible to judge rightly. We are called to discern good from evil and act accordingly.

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

The bible condemns fornication constantly when speaking about fleshly evil. And since there is no scripture in the bible condoning homosexual marriage, the act is always considered fornication by the bible. Homosexuality is considered an abomination in the OT and is condemned as sexual immorality in the NT.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality

So if you are involved in a same-sex relationship, I'd just caution you to really pray about it and read scripture closely and ask God to reveal that truth to you. It may be difficult, but when we are called to give up sin in our lives to follow the Lord more closely it is always worth it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so @friend of

is i t a sin to be born blind
is it a sin to be born limbless
is it a sin to be born deformed or cojoined
is it a sin to be born mongloloid
is it a sin to be born male with female genitals or female with male genitals, or in some case both
is it s sin to be born male with an overdose of female hormones and visa versa

how do you think you might be, a male child that growing breasts and whose body is crying I want to be female, if is called corruption and comes from the fallen nature of man. Now for God to make these people perfect in your site, He would literally have to change the whole DNA , im talking there physical workings to just make you happy, than who would you find to condemn, to point the finger at, yourself.??...

so blind

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As and addendum we are supposed to be the Bride of Christ, female, but some have chosen to join with the harlot church, mens religions, ans she is also female, that makes those people not only adulteres but lesbianism that is the pot calling the kettle black, should look at the log in your own eye it is far bigger.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so @friend of

is i t a sin to be born blind
is it a sin to be born limbless
is it a sin to be born deformed or cojoined
is it a sin to be born mongloloid
is it a sin to be born male with female genitals or female with male genitals, or in some case both
is it s sin to be born male with an overdose of female hormones and visa versa

how do you think you might be, a male child that growing breasts and whose body is crying I want to be female, if is called corruption and comes from the fallen nature of man. Now for God to make these people perfect in your site, He would literally have to change the whole DNA , im talking there physical workings to just make you happy, than who would you find to condemn, to point the finger at, yourself.??...

so blind

People born blind, limbless, etc. are born as sinners.
If one is born same-sex-attracted (SSA) , that person is sinning by desiring the same-sex. That particular desire is a disordered affection, and is sin.
And, like any other sin, Christians are commanded to repent of it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People born blind, limbless, etc. are born as sinners.
If one is born same-sex-attracted (SSA) , that person is sinning by desiring the same-sex. That particular desire is a disordered affection, and is sin.
And, like any other sin, Christians are commanded to repent of it.
nice to be born perfect isnt it...... Oh God please dont look at my sin look at theres ....

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you all claim to be God, can any of you tell God why people are gay, please we would really love to hear your judgements...

I don't claim to be God just because I believe God word. God tells us why people are gay(Romans 1:18-31). You don't want to believe his word, that's your right.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't claim to be God just because I believe God word. God tells us why people are gay(Romans 1:18-31). You don't want to believe his word, that's your right.
You just need someone to point your finger at. go take a look in the mirror and be glad you are "perfect" inside and out.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus wrote a letter to churches in America today... BUT WAIT! He already has. If he spewed out the lukewarm what will he do to the sodomites (their real unvarnished name)? But wait! He's already made an example of the ancient Israel home town of what they call LGBT.

How many "churches" in America are churches of Ba'al and not of Jesus the Christ? Far far more than we could imagine.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago a blind minister preached at our church. Before he lost his sight he was at a, LGBT rally in in California. He went to the stage and preached out of the Bible what God says about the abomination of Sodom and those that dwell there. The crowd beat him severely and he lost his sight because of what he preached.

Reactions: amadeus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Years ago a blind minister preached at our church. Before he lost his sight he was at a, LGBT rally in in California. He went to the stage and preached out of the Bible what God says about the abomination of Sodom and those that dwell there. The crowd beat him severely and he lost his sight because of what he preached.

And yet here we have those who claim to be His bride , having an affair with the harlot church, committing adultry and committing a Lesbian act, so many point the finger and cant see what they are doing is the worse.

Reactions: amadeus

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just need someone to point your finger at. go take a look in the mirror and be glad you are "perfect" inside and out.

I'm not pointing my finger at anyone, I'm pointing my finger at Romans 1:18-31 of the scriptures in the Bible. God by having those scripture written is telling us why people are gay.

Reactions: tabletalk

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not pointing my finger at anyone, I'm pointing my finger at Romans 1:18-31 of the scriptures in the Bible. God by having those scripture written is telling us why people are gay.
So tell me why are people gay. please amuse us, I am sure God would like to know,

Job 40:6 Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 40:7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
Job 40:8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Job 40:9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

can you see into a man and see what is wrong with Him, are you willing to contend with God.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanic spirits are why people become sodomites and lesbians. Unclean spirits.

All those demons Jesus cast into the pigs didn't just vanish or expire. They and an innumerable host just like them are in the world today killing, stealing and destroying.

These spirits influence men and women to do every evil thing the devil has invented. How so?

2 Timothy 2:25-26 KJVS
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
[26] And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

There is Ecclesiastes says nothing new under the sun. The same spirits that sent inhabitants of sodom to their destruction are still at work today.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satanic spirits are why people become sodomites and lesbians. Unclean spirits.

All those demons Jesus cast into the pigs didn't just vanish or expire. They and an innumerable host just like them are in the world today killing, stealing and destroying.

These spirits influence men and women to do every evil thing the devil has invented. How so?

2 Timothy 2:25-26 KJVS
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
[26] And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

There is Ecclesiastes says nothing new under the sun. The same spirits that sent inhabitants of sodom to their destruction are still at work today.
But you left out one thing that all chritsans leave out in that rush to condemn.

Corruption.

It is why we die so young, it is why cars rust, why disease is so prolific, it is why men are born blind, disabled, disfigured, it is why your left leg is shorter than your right, it is why some men and women are born sterile, it is why vegetation rots, it is why buildings fall down it is why this world must end. yet you will condemn all of them because you look with your eyes and are blinded to the truth, It isnt a choice for all of them just as people dont choose to be born disfigured.

As Jesus put it

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1546671025293-576x1024.jpg

Men and women CHOOSE to do good or evil. God said "CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE". Arguments, excuses and reasons when standing before HIM will ALL be in vain.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 5140

Men and women CHOOSE to do good or evil. God said "CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE". Arguments, excuses and reasons when standing before HIM will ALL be in vain.

Yes and you like so many are so quick to judge because your God, the bible gives you an excuse...
and still you find christians committing adultry with a Harlot which is far worse since their husband is supposed to be Christ, yes they serve the harlot church and are committing and act of lesbianism, woman with a woman.

Should they than not receive the greater condemnation

So much hate.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not hate these. I will warn them. If you defend them you stand with them.

No hate here. The man blinded by their beatings did not hate them. Saying what the Bible says IS-NOT-HATE.

You have the LIBERTY to say I hate this or that but your rant is, without knowlege or basis. I would not dare to say that a person hates this or that without even knowing them. You speak harshly against a child of God while defending sodomites and lesbians and perverts. Who do you stand for.

The venom you spew is out of character for a Christian. To accuse a stranger of hate is a witless rant, not a judgement of wisdom.

OK... what does it say? No I'll not quote scriptures which will be cast aside.

Why do you come against those that say evil is evil. I won't respond to this, any more but wonder at your defense of these. I do not hate anyone but will speak AGAINST THEIR PRACTICES.

The soul that sins it shall die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte