Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is a homosexual, that's the point, or more to the point, what type ?
We could look at it as in regards to a scale of depravity from one to 10, 10 being total depraved.

There many such depraved deviates type idiots getting about who are not homosexual but run about like a dog, and is this acceptable ? no ! it's totally wrong, but now look at the homosexual mob, they can runabout like a dog and if you point such out as depravity you are label the monster nowadays and you have no rights to have a position on such things. it's against the Political Correctness gods and you will loose your Job for such directly and never work in such a position ever again. that's the power on the new age deranged Nazi Anti-Christ types that are enslaving us all under the power of the new Satanic Sodom.

That's what the world is becoming the new Great Sodom !

All such people are in top positions in the Government positions the defence force Police you name it, not to mention the heads of corporations.
Even back in the 30's the head of governments had many sodomites within, Hitler was a Sodomite so was W Churchill and Stalin and the USA President and so many others with great power over people, one only has to look into what they are up to too see how they treat others, Bible says you will know them by there works ?

Any person who takes advantage of people with such disregard is under the power of Satanic works, just look at what they do, such will gladly stand over people and try to undermine them, because at the heart of the matter, is just a self indulged spoilt brat child like moron who has never grown up, but just a depraved degenerate. not only that look at all the diseases that they spread the dirty dogs.

When I was a young lad and anyone who took advantage of your sister in such a way was dealt with by her brothers or dad, punched straight in the face directly and if the mug went to the cops, they would despise him and send him away or he would cop it from them.

But as to someone who is queer ? well, how queer are they is the question ? such should always be looked down on and not encouraged at all and it does not mean to be nasty to them but stand up against such depravity.
Sure if they loves their same sex partner at least they should not be a moron about it and not encourage such crap like gay parade etc that's a gravely offensive disgraceful display of depravity and trying to corrupt children and that's a crime that should be taken very seriously.

If you encourage a brat kid, you only have hell to pay down the track, so you don't ever do such do you, or you are a blatant idiot look in for trouble.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination.
I'm sure most of the LBGT crowd know that Christians disagree with, and disapprove of, their deviant lifestyles.

What is more critical are these words from the Bible:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Rom 1:32)

And the times of this ignorance God winked at [overlooked]; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; [CHRIST] whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. (Acts 17:30,31)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure most of the LBGT crowd know that Christians disagree with, and disapprove of, their deviant lifestyles.

What is more critical are these words from the Bible:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Rom 1:32)

And the times of this ignorance God winked at [overlooked]; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; [CHRIST] whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. (Acts 17:30,31)

There are many denominations now that embrace LGBT as from God. Even having LGBT ministers, usually female.

More apostasy.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination. God does!!
When Are Christians Going to Care About This?

This is such a tough subject. Just tonight I was watching a show and they had to add in a man dressed as a woman. I can feel for the person in understanding I do not know their challenges or struggles with overcoming the flesh. But in no way should it be celebrated. Considering (1 Corinthians 5:1-2) in “you are puffed up, and have not rather mourn.”

And 1 Corinthians 5:6 “Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?”

What I can’t understand is why Paul told them to put him(the adulterous man) outside of the church...and He was the only one Paul said to put out. They were glorying in the flesh among many other things. Why didn’t Paul put them all outside?

Same as the OP...Why attack this one sin while many others are within the church as well? Doesn’t it seem hypocritical?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is such a tough subject. Just tonight I was watching a show and they had to add in a man dressed as a woman. I can feel for the person in understanding I do not know their challenges or struggles with overcoming the flesh. But in no way should it be celebrated. Considering (1 Corinthians 5:1-2) in “you are puffed up, and have not rather mourn.”

And 1 Corinthians 5:6 “Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?”

What I can’t understand is why Paul told them to put him(the adulterous man) outside of the church...and He was the only one Paul said to put out. They were glorying in the flesh among many other things. Why didn’t Paul put them all outside?

Same as the OP...Why attack this one sin while many others are within the church as well? Doesn’t it seem hypocritical?

It was more than adultery, it was incest.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That would be guilt be association.

Paul was administering divine justice. You do the crime, you do the time. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember as well, within the church the man in charge the woman. She is with him, so if he goes she goes.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, homosexuality and LGBT is a perversion of the sexual union God intended for us. I just want to caution that it is an unchristian thing to do to kick out a son or daughter for being LGBT or to no longer support them if they are in need. Since we are supposed to be Christ's ambassadors to the world, if we treat our own children with such hostility then how are we showing them the love, mercy and kindness of Christ? It can leave a very terrible impression in the heart of an LGBT person when their own parents abandon them and this can teach them to loath Christianity and act out against it. Treating these people with contempt is a bad idea and we shouldn't go out of our way to provoke them. Most of them are victims of progressively perverse cultural indoctrination, which is a force of darkness in a high place, and we gain no ground by attacking the individual by throwing their sin in their face in condemnation because, (let's face it) they're not going to listen to that. And some people really are born with both genitals, so just imagine how confusing that would be. These people, most of them, need prayer and to be shown the love and compassion of Christ foremost.

1 Timothy 5:8

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, homosexuality and LGBT is a perversion of the sexual union God intended for us. I just want to caution that it is an unchristian thing to do to kick out a son or daughter for being LGBT or to no longer support them if they are in need. Since we are supposed to be Christ's ambassadors to the world, if we treat our own children with such hostility then how are we showing them the love, mercy and kindness of Christ? It can leave a very terrible impression in the heart of an LGBT person when their own parents abandon them and this can teach them to loath Christianity and act out against it. Treating these people with contempt is a bad idea and we shouldn't go out of our way to provoke them. Most of them are victims of progressively perverse cultural indoctrination, which is a force of darkness in a high place, and we gain no ground by attacking the individual by throwing their sin in their face in condemnation because, (let's face it) they're not going to listen to that. And some people really are born with both genitals, so just imagine how confusing that would be. These people, most of them, need prayer and to be shown the love and compassion of Christ foremost.

1 Timothy 5:8

The Bible talks about those who were into perversion who came out of perversion and were full-fledged members of a church and the Church.

Here you're talking about those that refuse to come out of the sin. Read the warnings and the seven churches of Revelation concerning such as Jezebel.

What you're sounding like here are the very liberal denominations of today that just keeps thinking deeper and deeper into tolerance and sin.

But I understand what you're saying. I encountered that when I became mayor and did not like it.

Once you get such a title it's yours for life and there's always somebody that will treat you differently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acolyte

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most of them are victims of progressively perverse cultural indoctrination, which is a force of darkness in a high place, and we gain no ground by attacking the individual by throwing their sin in their face in condemnation because, (let's face it) they're not going to listen to that. And some people really are born with both genitals, so just imagine how confusing that would be. These people, most of them, need prayer and to be shown the love and compassion of Christ foremost.

Yes, I agree....it is a complex thing...the snippy 'quick scripture' condemnation, where the pious christians pronounce judgement and 'wash their hands' ...is no answer at all...then they just pass over on the other side of the street , feeling righteous.
These are still people...people bound by a foul demon of misery.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible talks about those who were into perversion who came out of perversion and were full-fledged members of a church and the Church.

Here you're talking about those that refuse to come out of the sin. Read the warnings and the seven churches of Revelation concerning such as Jezebel.

What you're sounding like here are the very liberal denominations of today that just keeps thinking deeper and deeper into tolerance and sin.

But I understand what you're saying. I encountered that when I became mayor and did not like it.

Once you get such a title it's yours for life and there's always somebody that will treat you differently.
Yes, that distinction cannot be ignored.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I agree....it is a complex thing...the snippy 'quick scripture' condemnation, where the pious christians pronounce judgement and 'wash their hands' ...is no answer at all...then they just pass over on the other side of the street , feeling righteous.
These are still people...people bound by a foul demon of misery.

The kicking out of the incest was not quick. The information had time to reach Paul, for him to write the letter and then for it to get back to the church. What is quick about that?

What about the warnings against sex sin in Revelation? Nothing quick there either concerning Jezebel, etc issues.

In the Old Testament it was a death penalty.

So you're saying the Bible is wrong in these issues.

It's a slippery slope. Look at the denominations and churches that began with this kind of tolerance and where they are now. They embrace LGBT as from God.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here you're talking about those that refuse to come out of the sin.

Well, nobody knows for sure if another is irredeemable. We should not give up on others, especially our children, just because they are in a season of sinning. God may call them out of it. Our job is to be there to support them when that happens.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Look at the denominations and churches that began with this kind of tolerance and where they are now. They embrace LGBT as from God.

And these leaders and their churches are in grave error, but we should not be there to cast final judgement on them because there is always the chance that God will bring some of them to knowledge of truth.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And these leaders and their churches are in grave error, but we should not be there to cast final judgement on them because there is always the chance that God will bring some of them to knowledge of truth.

Who question said anything about a final judgment?

Did you ever think that throwing them out could be the motivation to change? Of course not.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you ever think that throwing them out could be the motivation to change? Of course not.

If we're talking about LGBT youth who have Christian parents yet lack a solid relationship with the Lord, then no, I think throwing them out is far more likely to make them resentful towards Christianity and Christians than it is to make them want to seek Christ.

If we're talking about those within the church who are actively living a gay lifestyle, then the Bible instructs us to exile them from the church. It is then up to them to choose between obeying the Lord's word to stop practicing homosexuality or remaining in their sinful lifestyle.

Reactions: Nancy and Acolyte

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who question said anything about a final judgment?

Because you said-

Here you're talking about those that refuse to come out of the sin

I don't believe I was. Still, are you saying we are to condemn others whom we think will refuse to come out of their sin? Because I don't think we can know 100% if someone will repent or not.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you said-

I don't believe I was. Still, are you saying we are to condemn others whom we think will refuse to come out of their sin? Because I don't think we can know 100% if someone will repent or not.

I never use the word condemn. The Bible says we are not to associate with such.

If they repent they will change to something we can associate with.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte