Reasons Jews Reject Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OH i am familiar with it . Its just i preach CHRISTOLOGY . The same one DAVID HIMSELF pointed too .
Ye shall not leave my soul in hell nor suffer thy HOLY ONE to see corruption .
David fell short of the glory of GOD . BUT THE GLORY OF GOD cannot fall short . JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .
The very GLORY OF GOD . The WORD became flesh and GOD is HIS WORD .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
JESUS IS THE VERY GLORY OF GOD . He who honors the SON , honors the FATHER .
IF mankind could have saved himself then why did mankind FAIL and not prevail .
The created cannot save itself . BUT GOD CAN . Let HE who is without blemish on the inside
be your great high priest . No man can claim to ever once be without sin , without blemish .
BUT GOD CAN . HIS WORD became flesh . HE IS HIS WORD . How was all that was created , created .
GOD SPOKE and it was . GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD IS SPIRIT . THERE IS NO SAVOIR BUT GOD .
Thus let us not marvel that JESUS Didnt correct thomas when HE too said MY LORD and MY GOD .
GOD IS HIS WORD . GOD saved us , not man , not ourselves . GOD saved us .
HIS WORD became flesh and SAVED US . THERE IS NO CHRIST BUT JESUS . And HE ALONE
is who this wee thing gonna point too . No matter how many follow the delusion of the all inclusion and holler
and say buddists , muslims , atheist , agnostics , hindus and whateverdus can find thier own path to GOD
in their own false religion and mindset . SO LONG as i got breath i am gonna correct THAT LIE . FOR IT IS A LIE .
OH my IT IS A LIE . THERE is but one way to be saved . JESUS PREACHED It , the APOSTLES PREACHED it
and all true lambs preach it . BELIEVE YE ON CHRIST JESUS .
But do beware for many who USE HIS name are preaching another jesus and another gospel . AND IT JUST WONT , CANT
and DONT save them . rather it shall condmen them . FOR THEY BELIEVED NOT on HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
THEY BELIEVED NOT on GOD .
The words that is speak , the works that i do , THE FATHER DOETH . GOD WORKED THROUGH HIS WORD
to bring salvation to the peoples . HE ALONE , HE ALONE is who the flea of a dog gonna point too .
SO what if the folks think me a dumb uneducated clown who cant count to twenty without shoes off
and who cant spell KAT , oh wait i mean cat lest he look in a dictionary . ALL that matters to me
is that they are SAVED . SO I POINT TO CHRIST ALONE . CAUSE FAITH IN HE ALONE SAVES .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

The NET trinitarian commentary on the text should be sufficient to put this to rest. It certainly has helped in my experience in reaching out to the Jews.

Reactions: Jim B

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
See Exodus 7:1.

See also the concept of shaliach.

Jesus is his God agentivally / representationally.

“Yeshua is the fully-authorized emissary of YHVH under this law of agency. Therefore, anything and everything he does is as if YHVH had done it. … Yeshua is “God” without being God.”

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Yeshua is the fully-authorized emissary of YHVH under this law of agency. Therefore, anything and everything he does is as if YHVH had done it. … Yeshua is “God” without being God.”

“Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus the Apostle and High Priest of our confession; …” (Hebrews 3:1)

Why is Jesus called an apostle? The Anglican source linked below answers the question by drawing our attention to the law of agency. “Jesus is the Apostle-Envoy or shaliach of God.”

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 13:20-23: “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the Lord. Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives, therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

There is such a thing as context!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But Yeshua is God!

John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 10:30, "I and the Father are one.”
John 17:20-22, "“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—"

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But Yeshua is God!

John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 10:30, "I and the Father are one.”
John 17:20-22, "“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—"

I understand your position, having been raised in it myself.

You understand those passages of scripture which you list in your post as compatible with your belief that Yeshua is literally God. I understand those same passages of scripture as compatible with my belief that Yeshua is figuratively God. I’ve referenced the law of agency as the explanation of my faith in both God (YHWH) and the Messiah (Yeshua / Jesus of Nazareth).

I don’t expect you to agree with my faith. I’m content knowing that you, and others, understand why I believe what I do.

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
The NET trinitarian commentary on the text should be sufficient to put this to rest. It certainly has helped in my experience in reaching out to the Jews.

Bs"d

I cannot find what you mean. Can you post that trinitarian commentary here?

So you don't believe that JC was really God, and you don't believe in the trinity?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Bs"d

I cannot find what you mean. Can you post that trinitarian commentary here?

It’s the rather lengthy footnote 24 in the link I provided in my post. I’ll post the link again for you in this post:

So you don't believe that JC was really God, and you don't believe in the trinity?

That’s right. I don’t. The only God I believe in is the only God whom Jesus believed in.

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
It’s the rather lengthy footnote 24 in the link I provided in my post. I’ll post the link again for you in this post:

That’s right. I don’t. The only God I believe in is the only God whom Jesus believed in.
Bs"d

And who is the God that JC believed in? What is His name?

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. There is no other.

Y-H-W-H.
Bs"d

Congratulations! You are not an idol worshiper!

Being wrong about the messiah is not a big deal, I don't think you get whip lashes for it, but idolatry is a grave sin, which carries upon it the death penalty, and also horrible curses.

But you realize that more than 99% of the Christians don't believe like you do?

Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Bs"d

Congratulations! You are not an idol worshiper!

Being wrong about the messiah is not a big deal, I don't think you get whip lashes for it, but idolatry is a grave sin, which carries upon it the death penalty, and also horrible curses.

But you realize that more than 99% of the Christians don't believe like you do?

Yes, I realize that the majority of Christians don’t believe like I do. It is with that in mind that I don’t self-identify as Christian on Christianity Board, even though I am a Christian.

My Christian belief predates and excludes the Christian belief settled upon at Nicea.

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
Yes, I realize that the majority of Christians don’t believe like I do. It is with that in mind that I don’t self-identify as Christian on Christianity Board, even though I am a Christian.

My Christian belief predates and excludes the Christian belief settled upon at Nicea.
Bs"d

Don't you think that when more than 99% of the followers of a certain religion go wrong, that maybe there is something fundamentally wrong with that religion?

Why is it, you think, that so many Christians go wrong? Could it be that the NT steers them wrong?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Bs"d

Don't you think that when more than 99% of the followers of a certain religion go wrong, that maybe there is something fundamentally wrong with that religion?

My religion is identified by scholars as “primitive Christianity”. Theirs is a “developed Christianity”.

Why is it, you think, that so many Christians go wrong? Could it be that the NT steers them wrong?

I don’t think the NT steers them wrong. Christianity began as a sect within Judaism. When the church broke away from Judaism later in the 1st century, and when the composition changed from nearly all Jews to nearly all gentiles, a change gradually occurred over several centuries in the thinking of Christians. Adherents of Nicene Christianity read scripture (OT and NT) through a different lens than I do as a primitive / Ante-Nicene Christian.

Paul spoke about what was happening to the church in his day and warned about what would happen to the church after his time.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If one is in fact a worthy Jew ? such would be a Christian in fact.
For if one does not come to Christ Jesus, one is an abomination to God in fact !

All people who are not truly born again are an abomination ! for they are lost and are of this world ! under the power of deceptions and delusions, that Jesus pointed out.

One who takes pride in a religion is a fool !
It's not religion that matters, but Christ Jesus is where it's all at in fact. For no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son.

People will fight over religion, but that's not where it's at !

All Religion has a bad name.

Christ Jesus Name is above all.

Not to mention we see satanic people, do not like to hear the words Christ Jesus, for they get riled and are in fact, just like the ones who set to do him injury and kill him in fact.

So where do you or I fit in to religion ? Well I put Christ Jesus first in my life ! One may ask why is that ? well it's because I am born again and of the Kingdom of God, not of this world that is full of delusions.
So I do not look up to any Church ! but the one true Church, that being the body of Christ Jesus and he as the Head their of ! clearly that's where it's all at !

When I look back at all the Church denominations I once went to, how far have they fallen now astounds me !

Then I look ate the Islamic and Jew religions etc and it sticks out that such is so lost, that I could not truly give such the time of day to. for they are clearly on the wrong path ! for they are of this world and have no idea at all ! for they do not understand Salvation in Christ is what saves one and giving direction so that one and all with in will have life in abundance ! and not wasted on folly and stupidity and malice.

It's called Grace ! and anyone who is not truly born again has not Grace in fact.

I was talking to a Jew 3 weeks ago and he claimed about grace that Jews have grace ? the grace he was on about is worldly grace carnal grace, for he could not understand Christian Grace is Charity ! not charity as in a carnal sense that most yobbos think such is.
For if one does not have Charity one is not Saved ! for they do not have Grace ! not to mention they do not posses real Love ! for they know not for they are deprived of such. lacking of such !
That's why Jesus said regards to Marriage that Moses gave one the right to divorce ? due to the hardness of their hearts. and that says it all !

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't believe Yeshua was Messiah. And also the dualism that is the antichrist scripture is not in their Tanakh.