Reasons Jews Reject Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought an excellent topic for Apologetics is how to counter the reason the Jews reject Jesus. Form SIX REASONS WHY JEWS DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS:
Reason #1 – The Messiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and a Descendant of King David AND King Solomon – Jesus did not qualify.​
Reason #2 – Ingathering of the Jewish Exiles – Jesus did not do this.​
Reason #3– Rebuilding of the Holy Temple – Jesus failed to achieve this.​
Reason #4– Worldwide Reign of Peace – Jesus did not accomplish this.​
Reason #5 – Observance of the Torah Embraced by All Jews – Jesus didn’t bring this about.​
Reason #6 – Universal Knowledge of G-d – Jesus clearly failed here also.​
I believe a bridge to fellowship begins by saying we can understand how they can look at it this way. However, there is another sense in which the story of Jesus qualifies as the true Jewish Messiah. Thoughts?
The reasons they choose are excuses.
What greater evidence is there than rising from the dead.....and predicting to do so?
What greater excuse is there than a flat denial it occurred?
Here on in, the labyrinth of confusion and lies accelerates.........and there is no peace; there can be no peace!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reasons they choose are excuses.
What greater evidence is there than rising from the dead.....and predicting to do so?
What greater excuse is there than a flat denial it occurred?
Here on in, the labyrinth of confusion and lies accelerates.........and there is no peace; there can be no peace!
I do not like the OP premise. I am a Jew and long ago accepted Jesus as the Messiah and my Savior. There is a considerable number of Jews who have been saved, not to mention that all the apostles and all the Biblical authors (except Luke) were Jews, and all the first churches were almost entirely Jews.

So to say that Jews reject Jesus is simply untrue. Some Jews reject Jesus, but not all.

Reactions: Matthias

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not like the OP premise. I am a Jew and long ago accepted Jesus as the Messiah and my Savior. There is a considerable number of Jews who have been saved, not to mention that all the apostles and all the Biblical authors (except Luke) were Jews, and all the first churches were almost entirely Jews.

So to say that Jews reject Jesus is simply untrue. Some Jews reject Jesus, but not all.
I think it is understood Jim, that the designation is general.
As a political nation, the way Israel deals with its neighbours is shameful

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it is understood Jim, that the designation is general.
As a political nation, the way Israel deals with its neighbours is shameful
The Jews are dealing with Rats tho ! one has to understand the real issues involved that the Jews are truly having dealing with.

I understand why the Rats are about as well. but nothing is solved between two peoples who have no Grace.

The good old eye for and eye BS works a treat ?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Jews are dealing with Rats tho ! one has to understand the real issues involved that the Jews are truly having dealing with.

I understand why the Rats are about as well. but nothing is solved between two peoples who have no Grace.

The good old eye for and eye BS works a treat ?

Rats?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong-deflecting.
No need to reply.
Johann.
Who is the one really deflecting Rocky? You walked right into it and he @Matthias landed a blow right on your jaw and you went straight to the mat. The match is over with Rocky, so give it up and stop keep embarrassing yourself.

'No need to reply' you say, of course not, because you are down and out mate...:cool:

Great Day...APAK

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Who is the one really deflecting Rocky? You walked right into it and he @Matthias landed a blow right on your jaw and you went straight to the mat. The match is over with Rocky, so give it up and stop keep embarrassing yourself.

'No need to reply' you say, of course not, because you are down and out mate...:cool:

Great Day...APAK
So Christ is a 'created being?"
Yes-No?
I really don't want to waste my time with you.
Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, by definition, you cannot be a son and not be a created being, created by your father
Wrong-and you just committed idolatry by comparing YHVH with creatures/humans.
You-Apak-F2F-Matthias-and all those who believe as you do.

Not going to waste my time by giving you the Scripture references.
You want me to give you a link-proving you wrong?
Johann.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow quote:
"Jesus is  NOT the only begotten son of God."
Flies in the face of the word of God., ........A lie from satan & his workers. W/F preaching.

John 3:16 KJV​

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

SICKENING!!!!!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Wow quote:
"Jesus is  NOT the only begotten son of God."
Flies in the face of the word of God., ........A lie from satan & his workers

John 3:16 KJV​

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Did you listen to the video clip @Keturah?
Johann.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not deflecting. Christ Jesus is a begotten / created being; begotten / created by His God and my God, by his Father and my Father.
You're not deflecting. You're just totally wrong.

Find a Bible and learn Jesus was not a created being. The Bible will tell you so.

Oh, and abandon the cult that lies about the Savior. That's actually the best first step.

Praying God calls you to his salvation.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, brother I did & it made me have " white hot anger", that it is said, but worse there are folks listening to & taking in this garbage!
We have a bunch of people here who believe Christ Jesus was a "created being"-old people, advanced in years-and still have it wrong.
Blessings.
Johann.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a bunch of people here who believe Christ Jesus was a "created being"-old people, advanced in years-and still have it wrong.
Blessings.
Johann.
Yes, so I'm reading but @ least they haven't reached their LAST BREATH yet! There is still HOPE IN PRAYER!!!!!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You're not deflecting.

That’s right, but he really doesn’t know that.

You're just totally wrong.

I don’t believe things which I’m convinced are totally wrong. You shouldn’t either.

I’ve believed and taught what he believes. I’ve never believed but have taught what you believe.

I’d like to discuss it with you but Christianity Board policy and moderation prohibits that from happening.