Record hot temperatures in Canada, Whistler smashed previous record

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Addy wow I was amazed seeing this article, Whistler has absolutely smashed their old hot weather record since records began. Whistler's previous record was 35.6 celsius, Whistler just smashed that record on Monday by more than 5c hotter, it reached a record 41.1 celsius.
This is amazingly disturbing stuff.

Reactions: Josho

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I told you about Lytton, BC.... reaching 47 degrees Celcius.... according to the article you posted... it was 47.9 = 118.2 degress farenheit.

That's CRAZY.... If these trends become common place... it's going to take life to a whole new level. People ... animals... are not meant to live in that kind of extreme heat.

Reactions: Mayflower and Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I told you about Lytton, BC.... reaching 47 degrees Celcius.... according to the article you posted... it was 47.9 = 118.2 degress farenheit.

That's CRAZY.... If these trends become common place... it's going to take life to a whole new level. People ... animals... are not meant to live in that kind of extreme heat.

They do in some locations in Australia during Summer and people sillily go to the beach to get sunburnt, but even then, it's dangerous, people do and can also get heat stroke, then there's the more common dehydration and heat exhaustion, in that sort of weather people just aren't meant to be out in the sun.

But...... Canada, Canada? That's very crazy temperatures for there.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep... and all I can say is... so glad I live up north and by a lake.... very far away from BC... lol

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And we thought a place in Antarctica reaching a record 20.75 celsius was crazy last year, it still is though, considering that particular weather station has beaten record high temperatures over short periods of time in recent years.

Antarctica just saw its all-time hottest day ever | Live Science

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Record High Temperatures...

* God Controls the Weather.
1) First great World destruction.
* God destroyed the Earth with Water.
* Saved men were Lifted UP, above the face of the Earth, Escaping being ON Earth during the Earths Destruction (with Water).
2) Second and last great World destruction Promised.
* God controls the Weather.
* God shall destroy the Earth with Fire.
* Saved men shall be Lifted UP, above the face of the Earth, Escaping being ON Earth during the Earths Destruction (with Fire).

2 Pet 3:
[5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
[7] But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Recording and revealing high and extreme temperatures, here and there: IS A "taste" of prophecy, prophetic promises being revealed.

A warning: time is short...
that all should come to repentance.

Glory to God,
Taken

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Record High Temperatures...

* God Controls the Weather.
1) First great World destruction.
* God destroyed the Earth with Water.
* Saved men were Lifted UP, above the face of the Earth, Escaping being ON Earth during the Earths Destruction (with Water).
2) Second and last great World destruction Promised.
* God controls the Weather.
* God shall destroy the Earth with Fire.
* Saved men shall be Lifted UP, above the face of the Earth, Escaping being ON Earth during the Earths Destruction (with Fire).

2 Pet 3:
[5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
[7] But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Recording and revealing high and extreme temperatures, here and there: IS A "taste" of prophecy, prophetic promises being revealed.

A warning: time is short...
that all should come to repentance.

Glory to God,
Taken

Yep, it is certainly a sign of the times.

But while God controls the weather according to Matthew 5:45 "....For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

I do believe men has had a part to play in the extreme temperature rises, and the more constant heat wave weather, the amount of diesel smoke, factory smoke, artificial radiant heat produced by the masses and masses of technology.

If you touch a live copper wire, you will get burnt, electrocuted, heat runs through electrical wires, when you turn on a light, you can feel a bit heat from it, fuel burns when you drive a petrol or diesel car, when you fly a plane fuel burns, when a rocket takes off, a lot of fuel burns, a lot of man made energy is generated by heat.

And

this all has to play a part in pumping out warm air into the environment.

This is what is known as "global warming," it's a result of man-made "heat pollution."

My conclusion to this post. God controls the "Sun and the rain."

But man controls "artificial heat."

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

This is what we can see happening in the USA: -

Jeremiah 51:12-14: -

12 Set up the standard on the walls of Babylon;
Make the guard strong,
Set up the watchmen,
Prepare the ambushes.
For the Lord has both devised and done
What He spoke against the inhabitants of Babylon.
13 O you who dwell by many waters,
Abundant in treasures,
Your end has come,
The measure of your covetousness.

14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself:
"Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,
And they shall lift up a shout against you.
"​

And for the whole earth this is what God said that He would do: -

Global warming?

Jeremiah 51:15-16: -

15 He has made the earth by His power;
He has established the world by His wisdom,
And stretched out the heaven by His understanding.
16 When He utters His voice —
There is a multitude of waters in the heavens:
"He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth;
He makes lightnings for the rain;
He brings the wind out of His treasuries.
"

Man has caused the creation to groan in despair because of his self centred desires to become like God.

Look at how man believes that if he does X, Y, and Z that he can fix what he has caused with no thought that it is his heart that needs healing.

Shalom

Reactions: amigo de christo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Josho

Police in Metro Vancouver say they've responded to more than 100 sudden deaths since an extreme heat wave took hold in the province, and the danger is expected to continue in the face of unrelenting heat still in the forecast over the next several days.

By Tuesday afternoon, Vancouver police said they had been called out to more than 65 sudden deaths since the temperature began spiking on Friday. Twenty of those deaths were reported on Tuesday before 1:45 p.m. PT — a typical day sees just three or four sudden deaths in the city.
(Source: Yahoo news )

Reactions: Mayflower

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

Police in Metro Vancouver say they've responded to more than 100 sudden deaths since an extreme heat wave took hold in the province, and the danger is expected to continue in the face of unrelenting heat still in the forecast over the next several days.

By Tuesday afternoon, Vancouver police said they had been called out to more than 65 sudden deaths since the temperature began spiking on Friday. Twenty of those deaths were reported on Tuesday before 1:45 p.m. PT — a typical day sees just three or four sudden deaths in the city.
(Source: Yahoo news )

:( that's terrible news.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Addy wow I was amazed seeing this article, Whistler has absolutely smashed their old hot weather record since records began. Whistler's previous record was 35.6 celsius, Whistler just smashed that record on Monday by more than 5c hotter, it reached a record 41.1 celsius.

Weather News - Whistler ski resort tops 41 degrees as heatwave bakes western Canada
Yeah we had a record set also here in Washington state USA. And I think I had some heat exhaustion the other day. Wow temps were crazy here also.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Josho... Lytton is where the original ( the first record on the first day ) was set... so this is the second one for that city then... I just woke
up so have not read the news yet... Just found that article and thought you would be interested... This is SERIOUS heat...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just don't bring the climate change and global warming nonsense into this (as tagged above).

“Weather-wise, the current heat wave in the west is due to a “heat dome,” Farnell explained. Even Farnell is being cautious about shouting "global warming".

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AND the BOSS has spoken.... Good GRIEF!!!

I was the ONE tagged here and I don't have an issue with it...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not that this is good, but originally from Texas, out heat index was super high during the summer. Climate is changing and I do believe there is human involvement.