Global warming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Shall I mention global warming? Is it real, is it happening? or is it not real?

I have been leaning towards the "real" answer lately, while their may still be freak weather events with cold snaps that only last for a day or 2, nearly every month i check the temperature averages, they are above average, for regular snow, the snow line seems to be going up, and the last time there was 3 metres of snow in Aussie alpine resorts was decades ago, we are seeing winter starting later, temps getting warmer in June, a pretty slow start to ski season, it only really started snowing regularly in the later half of July, to add to it, Mt Donna Buang have only recorded a few days of snow this season, their record is 17 weeks of snow cover on ground, which goes back to years ago also. I got no doubt pollution has an effect on the temperature, and tree growth helps to keep the temperature down, we are living under a canopy of many trees, and the temp can be 15 degrees cooler than 2km down the road. But overall the weather seems to be warming up nearly year after year, there's still a freak cold year here and there, but rarely, it's getting above average most of the time. And the over development and over expansion of Melbourne's borders doesn't seem to be helping the climate at all.

So what are your guys views on global warming?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It another tax lie. Its already beed exposed. why do you think its NOw called climate change and NOT global warming. Because itsNOTwarming up.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well if you look at the figures and do some research on climate data the facts are there, that the earth is warming. The Bureau of Meteorology doesn't lie about these figures, these are recorded temps.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Global warming is man made and they're doing it on purpose.

This is what's causing our climate to change. Chemical Trails. Better known as Chemtrails.

hqdefault.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me too. I agree with the others here. I believe it is a money making, control hoax.
The earth has always had times and seasons of change.
The- "Lets all scream because the ice caps are melting and the Polar Bears will lose their home." Well , at one time there were no ice caps. If the ice caps melt the animals will change their habits and adjust.
I hope that the caps melt and the amount of water moving tips the worlds axis back to straight, and we can then grow oranges in Canada..and not have sub zero temps. " Eden's return". LOL :D :)

I vote NO...it's all a load of codswallop.

Reactions: Sword

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Me too. I agree with the others here. I believe it is a money making, control hoax.
The earth has always had times and seasons of change.
The- "Lets all scream because the ice caps are melting and the Polar Bears will lose their home." Well , at one time there were no ice caps. If the ice caps melt the animals will change their habits and adjust.
I hope that the caps melt and the amount of water moving tips the worlds axis back to straight, and we can then grow oranges in Canada..and not have sub zero temps. " Eden's return". LOL :D :)

I vote NO...it's all a load of codswallop.

The problem is I want more sub zero temps in Australia, and more snow here as well, so can we please switch climates? :D

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is looking out my kitchen window. I'm from Minnesota.

The temps in the pic on the left hovered around -20 to -30 degrees F below zero for days at a time. The minute it warmed up it would snow.

The temps in the pic on the right rarely got below 30 degrees F

419374_359504520740213_2064290358_n.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You realise we are manipulating the weather now?

There are many links this is just one.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1207.cfm

Wow! I thought that I kept my eye on what "they" are doing. But I admit I did not know that!!
This haven't changed much have they?
Man wanting to "be God".... Genesis 11
“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.”

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I thought that I kept my eye on what "they" are doing. But I admit I did not know that!!
This haven't changed much have they?

HAARP is destroying the planet along with everyone on it. They lost control of the monster they created. That fine mist they created is a poison that you, I and everyone else on the planet is breathing. Even it's creators are unable to escape.

The videos I posted talk about the workings of HAARP and it's unintended consequences. In my opinion, this is straight out of the Adversary's workbook.

You should have a look at those videos. I posted them as a warning to all who believe those lines in the sky are harmless.

d

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You realise we are manipulating the weather now?

There are many links this is just one.
A TERRIFYING LOOK AT THE CONTROL OF WEATHER WARFARE -- A LOOK AT HAARP

I don't believe man is controlling weather on purpose at a global scale, and I certainly don't believe the weather bureau or illuminati are out to destroy us all hahah, to me these are just conspiracy theories.

These are my experiences and thoughts on global warming.

Over development, clearing many trees to expand cities and towns, the growing number of traffic on the roads, the number of factories pumping out pollution, this is what I believe causes global warming, trees help to keep the planet cool, the more you cut down to make way for houses, the less shade and fresh air their is, and the temperatures rise as a result, the more cars on the road, the more trucks pumping out warm air from the exhausts, the more electricity being used, that's what causes global warming. And to back up my claim about electricity doing a little bit to cause global warming, if you walk into a tv section in a department store, you will find it to be a lot warmer around those 50 tvs compared to other parts of the store, and can you imagine if you were to gather all the electronics & powered appliances especially clothes dryers and dishwashers around the world into one area, it's going to obviously rise the temperature in that single area by a significant amount. All these things put together trees getting cut down, more houses & apartments being built, more exhaust fumes, etc. it obviously has a warming effect on a global scale.

I used to be a global warming denier but to me now it's just so obvious that global warming is real.

To combat global warming, more trees need to be planted, especially those that create a cooler climate like fern trees, the population of the earth needs to spread out, the traffic needs to be cut down and we need to go back to the days of horses and camels with carriages, Lol well not necessarily, but there needs to be modes of transport that create nowhere near as much as pollution as the traffic on the roads today, and modes of transport that generate less heat.

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe man is controlling weather on purpose at a global scale, and I certainly don't believe the weather bureau or illuminati are out to destroy us all hahah, to me these are just conspiracy theories.

You need to remove those rose colored glasses and see the world for what it really is.

Instead of laughing at something you know nothing about, go do some honest research. You can start with those 3 videos I posted.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is NO global warming none . The UK MeT office has been caught and exposed and eventually said there is Zero global warming. ever since we started recording weather. None.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is such thing as global warming, there have been a few ski snow resorts in Australia at slightly lower levels that had to shut down because of unreliable snow, and this was back when people didn't have a care in the world about blowing out warm harmful pollution to the climate and chopping down hectares of trees without replanting them, there are islands that have gone underwater, and there is currently a pacific island that is sinking, do you think local residents make these things up? And you do realize Melbourne used to get colder in winters decades ago and Hobart used to get snow more often.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is such thing as global warming, there have been a few ski snow resorts in Australia at slightly lower levels that had to shut down because of unreliable snow, and this was back when people didn't have a care in the world about blowing out warm harmful pollution to the climate and chopping down hectares of trees without replanting them, there are islands that have gone underwater, and there is currently a pacific island that is sinking, do you think local residents make these things up? And you do realize Melbourne used to get colder in winters decades ago and Hobart used to get snow more often.
local changes do not amount to global warming . Please look up the met office telling us that global warming is negligeble. and why you think Al gore had it name changed to climate change. Be cause evey where he went to preach the lies he looked like a clown as each place he went had recoed snow or low temps etc.. Please they have brought out more taxes for global lies than any thing think about it man. The media is owend ny the elites and they are staeling your money for lies.

Economists call for $4 trillion carbon tax to save humanity from climate change

Sky-high carbon tax needed to avoid climate catastrophe, say experts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/...-the-solution-to-global-warming/#484818b53d58

Understanding variations in the rate of global warming

Global warming: has the rise in temperatures 'paused'?

Surprise Surprise... Global warming has stalled, admits Met Office

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our big business overlords need consumers, not thinkers. Scientific evidence for global warming gets in the way of the fossil fuel industry. Education gets in the way of the private prison industry.

Global warming is real and it is excellerated by human industry and it is as obvious as the connection between smoking and cancer

Reactions: Josho

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Our big business overlords need consumers, not thinkers. Scientific evidence for global warming gets in the way of the fossil fuel industry. Education gets in the way of the private prison industry.

Global warming is real and it is excellerated by human industry and it is as obvious as the connection between smoking and cancer

in spite of his critics President Trump has it right that we get our priorities right - firstly harmful to humans - so he will dispense with oil and bring in vast resources of cheap non polluting energy and not just for transport - twinc