Reincarnation of Elijah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now then, since Adam and Eve died on that very day, how in the world do we find them living out their lives and having Children?

First, they died spiritually. All their descendants begin their physical lives in a state of spiritual death and must experience the new birth.

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:1-7 ESV

Second, their bodies began to age, the process which would eventually lead to their physical death.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, they died spiritually. All their descendants begin their physical lives in a state of spiritual death and must experience the new birth.

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:1-7 ESV

Second, their bodies began to age, the process which would eventually lead to their physical death.
GINOLJC, to all.
theophilus, that was an excellent post. I commend you on what you posted here. TRUE, Adam and Eve Died Spiritually, a fall from Grace.
second, they began to age physically , CORRECT again. for the wages of sin, not the "wage", no, but the "wageS", "s" on the end, of sin is death, progressive. many christian missed that, thank God some didn't. for no one one knows how old Adam and Eve was before they sin, nor do the rocks know. sin bring decay or nastural entropy. not in a biological action of decomposition due to "Rot", by fungi or bacteria, but in the process of deterioration or "decay", again progressive. other words decomposition vs deterioration.

so with that, let me speak where I stand on this OP topic, and that's with the bible, in TRUE Science, which is of God.

I cannot buy the theory of "reincarnation" based on the current law of conservation of mass or principle of mass conservation in an closed system, where matter is transfered, (neither created nor destroyed), and must remain constant over time. with new discoveries in the world of quantum physics the old know laws of physics are now being abolish, just as in the Spirit world, the OT Law has been replaced with the NT Law, so are the same in the scientific world.

the bible is clear about reincarnation vs incarnation. “Reincarnation” usually means a series of consecutive lives where a soul inhibits physical bodies through the process of natural birth. "incarnation” just means spirit coming into the matter, or our bodies and creates one living soul through the process of that natural birth. and the bible is clear about this, scripture, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". BINGO, and this is clearly seen right in the beginning of the First and Last Adam.

The First Adam, Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul". ONE soul, now STOP and think. is this a closed natural system based on the current law of conservation of mass or principle of mass conservation? no, so we have to live in an open system of conservation where engery is not restricted to tranfer only.

the Last Adam, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit". we know that this spirit was not in in a flesh body before, but exist already, so when the spirit incarnation as the definition states, in a body through the process of natural birth, was a soul, neither created nor destroyed, nor tranfered, scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". so the bible is clear on "incarnation", which we all are, for it is an open natural system of conservation, God has room, so to speak, to make new souls, without violating the second law of thermodynamics . and here's why I say this, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". BINGO, not recycled, nor transferred but made new, not "CREATED NEW" for all the souls has been created. supportive scripture, Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful". for what has been created is "made" new, or for the better, has, or will be made manifested. for the spirit world is an "Open" natural system that is not seen. and by making all things new the the second law of thermodynamics is not violated. and this is where I depart from the walk of traditional christian and their beliefs. God is Lord and he can do anything, except fail. the laws of God do not restrict or prohibit God from doinjg anything new or different.

sorry theophilus in using your post reply to speak my position on reincarnation incarnation.

Be blessed,

PICJAG.

PS I again commend you on excellent post.

Reactions: theophilus

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They died spiritually not physically.

First, they died spiritually.

TRUE, Adam and Eve Died Spiritually

Translation...

"I can't reconcile this obvious contradiction, thus I will make something up that kind of sounds like it's in the Bible when it's not, in hopes folks will actually believe it."

When in doubt, just "Spiritualize it away!"... lol.

Here is what you folks are actually saying, but don't realize it yet...

"Adam and Eve passed through the Lake of Fire and thus experienced the Second Death."

Note that nowhere in the Bible does the Spirit die. It was their Soul that perished.

The Flaming Sword and Cherubim are an Old Testament Typology of the New Testament Lake of Fire...

Genesis 3:24
"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life"

full

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father Revealed as the Father Chose to Reveal. He never authorized ever any ungodly unrighteous anti-Scripture idea of reincarnation, ever, not even once.
said:
Could it be that John knew something ahead of time? How? A previous life? Where did the knowledge or memory come from?

Reactions: theophilus

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(and all the falsely called knowledge about 'dna' , contrary to God's Word and Plan and Purpose, does not help anyone to learn the truth - only to see what is false and be deceived by it, or go along with what is false)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translation...

"I can't reconcile this obvious contradiction, thus I will make something up that kind of sounds like it's in the Bible when it's not, in hopes folks will actually believe it."

"Adam and Eve passed through the Lake of Fire and thus experienced the Second Death."

Note that nowhere in the Bible does the Spirit die. It was their Soul that perished.

The Flaming Sword and Cherubim are an Old Testament Typology of the New Testament Lake of Fire...

"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life"

full
First thanks for the reply, second, everything comes from the Spiritual World, which is the Real world.
you said, "Note that nowhere in the Bible does the Spirit die. It was their Soul that perished.". I see your mistake, Spiritually Dead is a metaphor, a term used as in being "CUT OFF". example, you might be talking on the your cell phone and you get "CUT OFF" or droped from the call, or from the party to whom you were speaking to. or your cell phone exahusted all the engery in it's battery, and you say, "my phone went dead". do you go and dig a hole in the ground and say a few words over your phone?.... of course not, it's s figure of speech to say your cell phone is not working.

YOU said, "Adam and Eve passed through the Lake of Fire and thus experienced the Second Death." ERROR, no, they only experince "Seperation", as did lazarus with his Body and Spirit. and he was "RESTORED" and was not "Resurrected".

so you are mistaken, for Adam and Eve experienced the "FIRST" Death which all men will experience, Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment". now, unless you happen to be around when the Lord Jesus return the second time, then you will be change, in the twinkling of an eye.

Hoped that helped,

PICJAG.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translation...

Nope! That is your words, not mine. Where in the Bible does it say their spirit died? This is what most understand as spiritual death: SEPARATION FROM GOD. Yes, our spirit is with God. Our body and soul are not. Most scientist today call in unconsciousness. Our subconscious gets thoughts from God, and if we "open" our minds legions of other demonic activity. Hence all this pagan base 12 stuff ever since Satan was given control over the first nations of Mesopotamia.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good explanation (for now at least) of how all that pagan stuff not only started, but continued so 'strong' ..... THANKS !

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry theophilus in using your post reply to speak my position on reincarnation incarnation.

There's no need for you to be sorry about it. I'm glad you found my post helpful.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent. Let's summarize what the Critics here are saying.

God told the first lie...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"

'Surely' doesn't really mean surely. It now means 'kind of sort of'. And 'Die' doesn't really mean die. It means 'Just kidding but not really'.

God was totally being deceptive here.

However it would appear that the Serpent told the Truth after all...

Genesis 3:4
"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die"

It is clear that the Critics here are in perfect agreement with the Serpent.

Adam and Eve didn't really die. They had this sort of "Mystical Experience" called "Spiritual Death", which means they did NOT SURELY DIE. Must have been that Ego Death the Gnostics teach. How Pagan of them!

Serpent - 1
God - 0

Continuing with the summary...

'Eternal Separation from God' used to mean Hell and the Lake of Fire. Not so according to the "Scholars" here. Eternal Separation is now temporary.

Serpent - 2
God - 0

In addition, the "Experts" also claim that "Eternal Separation" means One can still hang out with God and have conversations with Him...

Genesis 4:6
And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

Just as long as they abide by the '6 Foot Rule' we can officially call it Eternal Separation from God.

Serpent - 3
God - 0

Last but not least...

We now have a Third Death to add to the list of Deaths in the Bible....
  • Death #1) Physical Death
  • Death #2) Second Death
  • Death #3) Spiritual Death
Thus, after the Second Death in the Lake of Fire...

Revelation 21:8
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

...there is yet ANOTHER Death that comes later called Spiritual Death, even though the term Spiritual Death is nowhere to be found in the Word of God.

Serpent - 4
God - 0

Oh my. The Serpent has been able to place four contradictions in the minds of the Critics here and they are none the wiser for it.

:confused: