Rejoining the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost ready to rejoin the world in face to face style.

My wife needs to return to the office one day a week and her car has sat for the whole year.
So... jumped it off and there's a problem with the idle and struts...hazard module too. Probably an oil change wouldn't hurt it. I'm thinking it's time for another anyway.
Cars are cheap...SUVs and trucks are expensive. (Not a Lexus type of person anyway)

But...

Then I need clothes and exercise...

What all do you need to do to rejoin the world?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no intention of rejoining the world . But in answer to your question , i bet soon enough one will need a covid passport
to return to this world . And i aint taking the nasty thing . But i do pray for those who have .
We should not have been so fast to trust an agenda . Their will be prices to pay for that one . But i will pray for those
who took the nasty thing , that perhaps they can be spared some of the long term effects that SHALL ARISE .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've had both my vaccinations, so I am told I will 90% protected, and apart from that haven't been out since last March. I'm looking forward to having a coffee in town and maybe finding some new clothes in the charity shops. i also need my hair cutting.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no intention of rejoining the world . But in answer to your question , i bet soon enough one will need a covid passport
to return to this world . And i aint taking the nasty thing . But i do pray for those who have .
We should not have been so fast to trust an agenda . Their will be prices to pay for that one . But i will pray for those
who took the nasty thing , that perhaps they can be spared some of the long term effects that SHALL ARISE .

Oh bro Amigo, I was just where you are now with this vax. After some time of thinking that if I was not able to go to the two days of the week I look forward to, then I will get the vax and trust God. Other than that, I am with you as far as the effectiveness and only God knows what is in them. BUT...He is bigger then the vax :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't care!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What all do you need to do to rejoin the world?
Never left. Thankfully, I live in an area not horribly affected by covid, and politics. I got the vid in November, so that's behind me. I'm skipping the vaccine (for now) because I did pretty good with the vid, with no side affects, other than a short lived craving for salted spinach, and an ongoing craving for canned peaches. Oh, and for some weird reason I now love cool fresh air around by neck and face. Yeah, weird. Me and another person and others have said the vid changes you. I don't know what's going on if Covid's been some kind of engineered thing being tested on the world for the unveiling of future biological reconditioning of humans. We'll see.

Reactions: Nancy

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...her car has sat for the whole year.
So... jumped it off and there's a problem with the idle and struts...hazard module too. Probably an oil change wouldn't hurt it. I'm thinking it's time for another anyway.
Cars are cheap...SUVs and trucks are expensive. (Not a Lexus type of person anyway)
Gee, hope I'm the lucky one that gets to buy that off a used car lot!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never left. Thankfully, I live in an area not horribly affected by covid, and politics. I got the vid in November, so that's behind me. I'm skipping the vaccine (for now) because I did pretty good with the vid, with no side affects, other than a short lived craving for salted spinach, and an ongoing craving for canned peaches. Oh, and for some weird reason I now love cool fresh air around by neck and face. Yeah, weird. Me and another person and others have said the vid changes you. I don't know what's going on if Covid's been some kind of engineered thing being tested on the world for the unveiling of future biological reconditioning of humans. We'll see.

That's because it's an endocrine virus and not a respiratory virus like influenza.
It can give you diabetes when you have never had it before...it can do all kinds of reproduction system damage and nervous system damage.

And the UK variant or the original one you lose your immunity within 6 months...

And I can understand caution with some of the new vaccines... only the mRNA vaccines have been tested for ten years...the other technologies for coronaviruses have been problematic. The others have been having some outliers and odd cases of issues. So be careful.

But yeah... we'll probably get the car patched up and dump it off....it's 20 years old now... getting to be too old to fix much longer. It's got no real value to be stolen lol...and its just a good work car...not fun or anything. Not sporty or classic or unique... boring and problematic. We'll pick up another 5K car and drive it till this point and dump it off like we are going to do with this one.

But I'm going to get my face shaved tomorrow...that's going to be a huge chore. I haven't done that either in a year. So my beard is long and full. But I'm sick of the hair...so week after next I'm getting a haircut too.