The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to understand your views now I understand why you quit replying, you were in essence just dodging someone who you could never out debate on the merits. I made a blog on this 5 or 6 years ago, most of this understanding is from Dr. Tommy Ice so I take no overall credit on the thesis, but of course its my put together blog on the subject, after all God is the giver of all knowledge to start with. I always know what I am speaking of, I put in hours upon end on my blogs and on my Exegesis Reports which I come out with.

MY BLOG FROM 5 YEARS AGO.

Is the Falling Away a False Teaching?

I have evolved with much study on this. I used to argue to all that there had to be this great "Falling Away" also, as many still do today. All because of this one passage in2 Thessalonians 2:3. I do agree that the world gets far more evil towards the (now) end, as foretold in Romans chapter 1, and as Peter said, there will be scoffers in the last days etc. etc. But I do not think the true Church can “Fall Away”, either you are of Christ/God or you are not, and will get left behind by the bridegroom. Anyway, here is my understanding after much study on 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

“Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction…” – 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (NASB) This verse is used by many and they say it implies a “Falling Away” from the faith. But a guy named Tommy Ice has shed some exceptional light on this passage.

Mr. Ice has pointed out that the Greek noun, apostasia, is used only twice in the New Testament. The other occurrence is in Acts 21:21 where it states that an accusation was made against Paul that he was “teaching all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake [apostasia] Moses.”

The word is used in verb form a total of 15 times in the New Testament, and only three of these have anything to do with a departure from the faith (Luke 8:13, 1 Timothy 4:1, and Hebrews 3:12). In other settings, the word is used for departing from iniquity (2 Timothy 2:19), departing from ungodly men (1 Timothy 6:5), departing from the temple (Luke 2:27), departing from the body (2 Corinthians 12:8), and departing from persons (Acts 12:10 and Luke 4:13).

This insight about the use and meaning of the word was certainly compelling, but the argument Mr. Ice presented that was most convicting was his revelation that the first seven English translations of the Bible rendered the noun, apostasia, as either “departure” or “departing.”

They were as follows:

1.The Wycliffe Bible (1384)

2.The Tyndale Bible (1526)

3. The Coverdale Bible (1535)

4. The Cranmer Bible (1539)

5. The Great Bible (1540)

6. The Beeches Bible (1576)

7. The Geneva Bible (1608)

Mr. Ice also noted that the Bible used by the Western world from 400 AD to the 1500s — Jerome’s Latin translation known as “The Vulgate” — rendered apostasia with the Latin word, discessio, which means “departure.” The first translation of the word to mean apostasy in an English Bible did not occur until 1611 when the King James Version was issued. So, why did the King James translators introduce a completely new rendering of the word as “falling away”? The best guess is that they were taking a stab at the "false teachings of Catholicism".

One other point Mr. Ice made that I think is significant is that Paul used a definite article with the word apostasia. The significance of this is emphasized by Daniel Davey in a thesis he wrote for the Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary:

Since the Greek language does not need an article to make the noun definite, it becomes clear that with the usage of the article, reference is being made to something in particular. In 2 Thessalonians 2:3 the word apostasia is prefaced by the definite article which means that Paul is pointing to a particular type of departure clearly known to the Thessalonian church.

In light of this grammatical point, Tommy observed that “the use of the definite article would support the notion that Paul spoke of a clear, discernible notion.” And that notion he had already identified in verse 1 when he stated that he was writing about “our gathering together to Him [Jesus].” This interpretation also corresponds to the point that Paul makes in verses 6 and 7 where he states that the man of lawlessness will not come until what “restrains” him “is taken out of the way.”

And what it is that restrains evil in the world today? The Holy Spirit working through the Church. I think when the Church Departs, the Anti-Christ will be free to come to power.

I do not think this has anything to do with a "Falling Away" [from the faith]. It is the Church Departing before the Anti-Christ is brought forth. The King James Bible changed the known understanding that has been around for 1500 some odd years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may or may not agree with my points/arguments etc. (everyone has a right to be wrong I guess) but making an argument that I am clueless and do not know what I am talking about brother is just not a winning point of emphasis.

I take on all comers on debates because God wants people to know His truths and gives us the sword of His word/spirit/truth. Others duck and hide and only seek out those they don't get any push back on, that is no fun to me, I love teaching, but I also love proving those wrong who think they are never wrong. And I never lose debates, because I rely on God's sword of truth.

So, many people duck/dodge/hide etc. But on judgment day all that will be gone brother, there will be no hiding from truths then, so I see the time as know to get educated by the Holy Spirit, not the time to say I know everything and there is no reproving of me to be done, the difference is I let God reprove me every day. Now go check all of those facts, you will see it does mean Departure in reality.

God Bless.
It's my opinion that (Thomas Ice) and those Alumni from Dallas Theological Seminary are false teachers, Tim LA Haye, Hal Lindsey, to mention a few

The Greek word for (Falling Away) is (Apostasia) meaning a defection from truth, and this Greek word is the very foundation of the English word (Apostasy)

Thomas Ice and his claim that (Apostasia) is the church falling away from earth in a pre-tribulation rapture is "pure deception", and against the very foundation of the word itself as seen below in Strongs Greek Definitions

Merriam-Webster
Definition of apostasy

1: an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith
2: abandonment of a previous loyalty : DEFECTION

Strong’s Definitions
ἀποστασία apostasía, ap-os-tas-ee'-ah; feminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly, the state) ("apostasy"):—falling away, forsake.

2 Thessalonians 2:3KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we realize that the seals are the 70th week of Daniel, and realize that the 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel, it becomes obvious that the seals are not opened.

The beginning of sorrows is right around the corner. Have you seen wars and rumors of wars, the beginning of famines which start with food shortages, pestilence? Have you seen the plan-demic?

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Best to escape the things that will come to pass.

Seen any earthquakes? You are about to....
You continue to post "Escape All These Things" as if it teaches of a pre-trib rapture? "Wrong"

As Isaiah 26 below clearly shows, the birth pangs in the (Day Of The Lord), the resurrection will take place, at the Lords return in wrath

The church on earth is instructed to enter their dwellings and shut the door until the Lord's wrath is past, just like the passover in Egypt, the church will escape all these things as seen below (The End)

Isaiah 26:17-21KJV
17 Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O Lord.
18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews will be the second harvest which we see at the 6th seal when Jesus sends His angels to gather His elect from heaven and earth. Then of course Jesus will come with His armies from heaven and Armageddon will occur. That makes 3 coming of Jesus. I don't think that John Nelson Darby got that, do you?
Scripture teaches Jesus Christ will come a "Second Time" better known as the second coming, not a 3rd time as you suggest

Hebrews 9:28KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jesus Appears the second time in the final judgment of all, quick and dead

2 Timothy 4:1KJV

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

There is one time of final judgement, this takes place on (The Last Day)

John 12:48KJV

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to post "Escape All These Things" as if it teaches of a pre-trib rapture? "Wrong"
As Isaiah 26 below clearly shows, the birth pangs in the (Day Of The Lord), the resurrection will take place, at the Lords return in wrath

Your inability to accept what is written does not change facts.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
You seem to have problem understanding that we can escape the birth pangs. "We can escape the beginning of sorrows". And we can escape the great tribulation. We will be in heaven standing before the son of man while the 70th week of Daniel and the tribulation occurs.

The church on earth is instructed to enter their dwellings and shut the door until the Lord's wrath is past, just like the passover in Egypt, the church will escape all these things as seen below (The End)

Isaiah 26:17-21KJV
17 Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O Lord.
18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Church won't even be on earth for the tribulation, let alone be on earth during the wrath of God. The verse in Isaih 26 is referring those in the nation of Israel.

Isaiah 26
In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

It is the nation of Israel, and only the nation of Israel and unbelievers that will be on earth during the wrath of God. God prepares a place for them where they are protected.

Rev 12
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

You seem to understand very little about what Bible is saying. You might start reading what the Word says and stop listening to the blind, foolish virgins that don't heed the Lords warning.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches Jesus Christ will come a "Second Time" better known as the second coming, not a 3rd time as you suggest

Hebrews 9:28KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Right. Unto those THAT LOOK FOR HIM, shall he appear a second time without sin UNTO SALVATION.

The foolish virgins are not looking for Him. The foolish virgins think the Lord delays His coming until AFTER WRATH. This can be proven incorrect over, and over and over and over again, but the blind cannot see.
The Lord is coming in an hour that you think not. You better rethink what you think, cause it is wrong.

Jesus Appears the second time in the final judgment of all, quick and dead

2 Timothy 4:1KJV
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

There is one time of final judgement, this takes place on (The Last Day)

John 12:48KJV

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

You just don't understand when the last day is?

So do you think that those that lived before the flood rejected the Messiah and did not receive His words? Do you think those that were on earth after the flood and before the time of Christ rejected Him and did not heed His words.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your inability to accept what is written does not change facts.

Luke 21

You seem to have problem understanding that we can escape the birth pangs. "We can escape the beginning of sorrows". And we can escape the great tribulation. We will be in heaven standing before the son of man while the 70th week of Daniel and the tribulation occurs.

The Church won't even be on earth for the tribulation, let alone be on earth during the wrath of God. The verse in Isaih 26 is referring those in the nation of Israel.

Isaiah 26
In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

It is the nation of Israel, and only the nation of Israel and unbelievers that will be on earth during the wrath of God. God prepares a place for them where they are protected.

Rev 12
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

You seem to understand very little about what Bible is saying. You might start reading what the Word says and stop listening to the blind, foolish virgins that don't heed the Lords warning.
No such thing as a pre-tribulation rapture found in scripture, it's a fabricated fairy tale of John N. Darby 1830's and promoted by C.I Scofield in his 1909 reference bible

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Quite likely.
But remember, certain things Occur BEFORE the horsemen.

We are currently experiencing the Prelude to the horsemen.

We are currently experiencing the WICKEDNESS of earthly men. Their “created” crisis after crisis, coupled with Fear mongering 24-7. Fear, fear, fear of their “created crisis’”.

It’s Double Speak from the SAME mouths...
* Fear of THEIR crisis, (which by the way, is INVISIBLE...not heard, seen, smelled, tasted, touchable!)
* THEY are the SAVIOR, (of this INVISIBLE...not heard, seen, smelled, tasted, touchable crisis’!)

Every THING, they “create, devise, promote, instigate”...
IS expressly: TO, harm, oppress, kill...
UNDER the guise OF; aid, help, saving...

Wars, Lab created diseases, withholding food, services, goods, sequestering, masks, prohibitions, threatening, pitting, poisoning, killing....harms, oppresses, kills.

The EXPONENTIAL INCREASE of mans WICKEDNESS,
WORLD WIDE, is readily OPEN for ALL to SEE, so called, WORLD “leaders”, BANDED together in Agreement...
UN members, chanting, RE-SET, build back BETTER...

A World FOR “THEIR” comfort...”hiding, shielded”
And the “PEOPLES” demise....”out front in the killing zones”.

WHEN...and AS...the Wicked men OF THIS WORLD...
Accomplish SEATING, “their so called” LEADER of the World’s NATIONS, as a ONE WORLD Appointment OVER ALL the World’s NATIONS...

THEN...shall The “Lamb of God”, begin Opening the SEALS, one by one, unleashing the Four Horsemen, with Great Power, TO DESTROY, (that EVEN Wicked men can not Devise ‘FOR the WORLD’S people, while THEY think themselves SAFE barricaded in “Comfort”).

The Four Horsemen, are without consideration, of the great, of the small, of the governor, of the governed, of the wealthy, of the poor, of the famous, of the insignificant.

* While Wicked men, are meeting, drinking, eating, laughing, hugging, PLOTTING the Demise of the World’s POPULATION...
* The Same Wicked men, are Secretly PLOTTING, against Every Other World “so called Leader”, to MAKE WAY, that “THEY BE seated as THE HEAD of the round table, WORLD LEADER”.

See? Temporary bed partners, when THEY are Against the People at Large.
Not yet Seen...the back-stabbing, amongst themselves, to connive by all means, TO GRAB possession of the HEAD seat.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as a pre-tribulation rapture found in scripture, it's a fabricated fairy tale of John N. Darby 1830's and promoted by C.I Scofield in his 1909 reference bible
It's kind of funny to see the same pattern over and over and over and over. You come out confident and post a few scriptures that you think prove something. Then the truth comes out, that you don't understand, as scripture just speaks for itself. You are beaten back to the same foxhole you came out of, and you have you have your head down and can only chant the same incorrect statement. Someday, hopefully, you will take the time to re-search the statement that you keep regurgitating so you can find the truth. The time draws short. Don't be amongst the foolish virgins that think the Lord will delay His coming. You should be watching, as instructed. May your day be prosperous.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold for I saw a white horse and on him rode Death and hell followed with him.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's my opinion that (Thomas Ice) and those Alumni from Dallas Theological Seminary are false teachers, Tim LA Haye, Hal Lindsey, to mention a few

The Greek word for (Falling Away) is (Apostasia) meaning a defection from truth, and this Greek word is the very foundation of the English word (Apostasy)
Everyone you don't agree with is probably a false teacher to you, but you are wrong on just about everything I read in your posts. So, I am sure they are false teachers "to you" because you cant understand their truths. By the way, I dot know much about them, I am nit a "MEN FOLLOWER" but from what I have heard they are mostly correct, and from what I have heard from you, you are mostly not correct. It is what it is.

Two Greek words APO & STASIS are both used together to get Apostisia. So what d they mean first, then what do they mean in the CONTEXT of the passage? Lets see.

The Greek word as I clearly show is apo and

apo-
ap-
prefix
away from; off, apogee
indicating separation of apocarpous

Definition:
pr. forth, from, away from; hence, it variously signifies departure; distance of time or place; avoidance; riddance; derivation from a quarter, source, or material; origination from agency or instrumentality

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 575: ἀπό
1. of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place (of departing, fleeing, removing, expelling, throwing, etc., see αἴρω, ἀπέρχομαι, ἀποτινάσσω, ἀποχορέω, ἀφίστημι, φεύγω, etc.): ἀπεσπάσθη ἀπ' αὐτῶν, Luke 22:41; βάλε ἀπό σου, Matthew 5:29f; ἐκβάλω τό καρθος ἀπό (L T Tr WH ἐκ) τοῦ ὀφθαλμοῦ, Matthew 7:4; ἀφ' (L WH Tr text παῥ (which see I. a.)) ἧς ἐκβεβλήκει δαιμόνια, Mark 16:9; καθεῖλε ἀπό θρόνων, Luke 1:52.

2. of the separation of apart from the whole; where of a whole some part is taken: ἀπό τοῦ ἱματίου, Matthew 9:16; ἀπό μελισσίου κηρίου, Luke 24:42 (R G, but Tr brackets the clause); ἀπό τῶν ὀψαρίων, John 21:10; τά ἀπό τοῦ πλοίου fragments of the ship, Acts 27:44; ἐνοσφίσατο ἀπό τῆς τιμῆς, Acts 5:2; ἐκχέω ἀπό τοῦ πνεύματος, Acts 2:17; ἐκλεξάμενος ἀπ' αὐτῶν, Luke 6:13; τινα ἀπό τῶν δύο, Matthew 27:21; ὅν ἐτιμήσαντο ἀπό υἱῶν Ἰσραήλ, namely, τινες (R. V. whom certain of the children of Israel did price (cf. τίς, 2 c.); but others refer this to II. 2 d. aa. at the end, which see), Matthew 27:9 (ἐξῆλθον ἀπό τῶν ἱερέων, namely, τινες, 1 Macc. 7:33); after verbs of eating and drinking (usually joined in Greek to the simple genitive of the thing (cf. Buttmann, 159 (139); Winer's Grammar, 198f (186f)): Matthew 15:27; Mark 7:28; πίνειν ἀπό, Luke 22:18 (elsewhere in the N. T. ἐκ).

3. of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed;
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Greek word STASIS

STRONGS G4714:
στάσις, στάσεως, ἡ (ἵστημι);
1. a standing(Dos this match?), station, state: ἔχειν στάσιν, to stand, exist, have stability, Latinlocum habere (R. V. is get standing), Hebrews 9:8 (Polybius 5, 5, 3).
2. from Aeschylus and Herodotus down, an insurrection(Does this MATCH?) (cf. German Aufstand): Mark 15:7; Luke 23:19, 25; Acts 19:40 (see σήμερον, under the end); κινεῖν στάσιν (L T Tr WH στάσεις) τίνι (a mover of insurrections among i. e.) against (cf. Winer's Grammar, 208 (196)) one, Acts 24:5.
3. strife, dissension (Aeschylus Pers. 738; (Diogenes Laërtius 3, 51): Acts 15:2; Acts 23:7, 10.

------------------------------------

So, in short we know APO & STASIS are put together to tell us that there will be a DEAPARTURE from a STANDING. So, lets look at the passage and see what that DEPARTURE (Away from) is, and what that STANDING is also? So, there is a "Departure from a certain Standing" in 2 Thess. 2, so what is THAT STANDING, that is being DEPARTED FROM? Seems like this should be easy, all we have o do is go READ what the passage is all about !!;)

2 Thessalonians. 2:1 Now we beseech you(ask URGENTLY), brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ(Rapture), and by our gathering together unto him(Rapture NOT Faith), 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind(don't FEAR), or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand{do not think God's Wrath is at hand}.

3 Let no man deceive you(trick or lie to you) by any means: for that day(God's Wrath) shall not come, except there come a falling away(Apo/DEPARTURE from a Stasis or STANDING) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who(A.C.) opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?(Paul explained these things IN PERSON, thus here he can just say them vaguely) 6 And now ye know what (Church must first DEPART) withholdeth that he(A.C.) might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he(Holy Spirit) who now letteth(Binds) will let(BIND), until he(Holy Spirt) be taken out of the way(God will not ALLOW the A.C. to come forth until the Church is DEPARTED, He tells the Hoy Spirt to BLOCK HIM until that happens). 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

So, lets go over the first three verses, then the next 5 verses in a different section.

What is the STANDING that Paul is speaking about them DEPARTING from? Well that is very obvious to all of us who use common horse sense here, not so much to those who heed the KJV translators who were obviously taking a dig at the RCC via there Church of England perches.

The DEPARTURE is spoken of in verse 1, let me beseech you (ASK URGENTLY) via the coming of our Lord Jesus (RAPTURE) and the GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM (Rapture). Do not FEAR, not matter what you hear (WHY? Because they are EXPLAINING the coming Rapture that will take them OUT of the coming Wrath of God as verse 1 cites clearly) do nit let your FAITH be shaken, for THAT DAY (God's Wrath) can not come until the Apo/AWAY/Departure [from the earth] happens. Then (After this DEPARTURE from this STANDING) the Anti-Christ will be uncloaked or Revealed.

NOWHERE IS FAITH EVER MENTIONED IN THESE THREE VERSES, or in the WHOLE CHAPTER !! But the Rapture is mentioned in the very first verse.

Moving on to the next 5 verses.

We know this is the Anti-Christ being spoken of, we are told the Day of the Lord or God's Wrath can not come until both the DEPARTURE of the Church (verse 3) AND this Man of Sin comes forth, THEN the Wrath of God will fall onto mankind. He then tells them, NOW you know what STOPS the Anti-Christ from coming forth, he (Holy Spirit) will keep stopping this an from appearing unto the Church is Raptured (DEPARTS apo........from its STANDING stasis on THS EARTH).

Now what is the Churches STANDING? We are in Christ Jesus and ON THIS EARTH !! Verse 1 points to this GATHERING unto Christ Jesus. NOWHERE is any FAITH being spoken of in this whole passage. :) I don't truly get how men can let bad translations carry them down rabbit holes this deep. I find it amusing tbh.

And you knw what your only comeback can be? Because I destroy the whole foundation of your premise. You only comeback can be well, they all call it Apostacy, and it means this....... Yea and they say Gay means Homosexuality also, but it really means Jovial and Happy doesn't it?

You see, you are so far down that rabbit hole you can't add up the simple facts. NOWHERE is a standing of FAITH MENTIONED in the passage, but a GATHERING TOGETHER unto Christ Jesus is indeed mentioned.

When you get to heaven, you will instantly see all of this, seems not until then.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's kind of funny to see the same pattern over and over and over and over. You come out confident and post a few scriptures that you think prove something. Then the truth comes out, that you don't understand, as scripture just speaks for itself. You are beaten back to the same foxhole you came out of, and you have you have your head down and can only chant the same incorrect statement. Someday, hopefully, you will take the time to re-search the statement that you keep regurgitating so you can find the truth. The time draws short. Don't be amongst the foolish virgins that think the Lord will delay His coming. You should be watching, as instructed. May your day be prosperous.
A whole bunch of human words without scripture to prove your claim of a pre-trib rapture, because there isn't any scripture to be found

Jesus Is The Lord

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Quite likely.
But remember, certain things Occur BEFORE the horsemen.

We are currently experiencing the Prelude to the horsemen.

We are currently experiencing the WICKEDNESS of earthly men. Their “created” crisis after crisis, coupled with Fear mongering 24-7. Fear, fear, fear of their “created crisis’”.

It’s Double Speak from the SAME mouths...
* Fear of THEIR crisis, (which by the way, is INVISIBLE...not heard, seen, smelled, tasted, touchable!)
* THEY are the SAVIOR, (of this INVISIBLE...not heard, seen, smelled, tasted, touchable crisis’!)

Every THING, they “create, devise, promote, instigate”...
IS expressly: TO, harm, oppress, kill...
UNDER the guise OF; aid, help, saving...

Wars, Lab created diseases, withholding food, services, goods, sequestering, masks, prohibitions, threatening, pitting, poisoning, killing....harms, oppresses, kills.

The EXPONENTIAL INCREASE of mans WICKEDNESS,
WORLD WIDE, is readily OPEN for ALL to SEE, so called, WORLD “leaders”, BANDED together in Agreement...
UN members, chanting, RE-SET, build back BETTER...

A World FOR “THEIR” comfort...”hiding, shielded”
And the “PEOPLES” demise....”out front in the killing zones”.

WHEN...and AS...the Wicked men OF THIS WORLD...
Accomplish SEATING, “their so called” LEADER of the World’s NATIONS, as a ONE WORLD Appointment OVER ALL the World’s NATIONS...

THEN...shall The “Lamb of God”, begin Opening the SEALS, one by one, unleashing the Four Horsemen, with Great Power, TO DESTROY, (that EVEN Wicked men can not Devise ‘FOR the WORLD’S people, while THEY think themselves SAFE barricaded in “Comfort”).

The Four Horsemen, are without consideration, of the great, of the small, of the governor, of the governed, of the wealthy, of the poor, of the famous, of the insignificant.

* While Wicked men, are meeting, drinking, eating, laughing, hugging, PLOTTING the Demise of the World’s POPULATION...
* The Same Wicked men, are Secretly PLOTTING, against Every Other World “so called Leader”, to MAKE WAY, that “THEY BE seated as THE HEAD of the round table, WORLD LEADER”.

See? Temporary bed partners, when THEY are Against the People at Large.
Not yet Seen...the back-stabbing, amongst themselves, to connive by all means, TO GRAB possession of the HEAD seat.

We are fast headed right into the final hour of all things written . CLING TO CHRIST .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone you don't agree with is probably a false teacher to you, but you are wrong on just about everything I read in your posts. So, I am sure they are false teachers "to you" because you cant understand their truths. By the way, I dot know much about them, I am nit a "MEN FOLLOWER" but from what I have heard they are mostly correct, and from what I have heard from you, you are mostly not correct. It is what it is.

Two Greek words APO & STASIS are both used together to get Apostisia. So what d they mean first, then what do they mean in the CONTEXT of the passage? Lets see.

The Greek word as I clearly show is apo and

apo-
ap-
prefix
away from; off, apogee
indicating separation of apocarpous

Definition:
pr. forth, from, away from; hence, it variously signifies departure; distance of time or place; avoidance; riddance; derivation from a quarter, source, or material; origination from agency or instrumentality

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 575: ἀπό
1. of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place (of departing, fleeing, removing, expelling, throwing, etc., see αἴρω, ἀπέρχομαι, ἀποτινάσσω, ἀποχορέω, ἀφίστημι, φεύγω, etc.): ἀπεσπάσθη ἀπ' αὐτῶν, Luke 22:41; βάλε ἀπό σου, Matthew 5:29f; ἐκβάλω τό καρθος ἀπό (L T Tr WH ἐκ) τοῦ ὀφθαλμοῦ, Matthew 7:4; ἀφ' (L WH Tr text παῥ (which see I. a.)) ἧς ἐκβεβλήκει δαιμόνια, Mark 16:9; καθεῖλε ἀπό θρόνων, Luke 1:52.

2. of the separation of apart from the whole; where of a whole some part is taken: ἀπό τοῦ ἱματίου, Matthew 9:16; ἀπό μελισσίου κηρίου, Luke 24:42 (R G, but Tr brackets the clause); ἀπό τῶν ὀψαρίων, John 21:10; τά ἀπό τοῦ πλοίου fragments of the ship, Acts 27:44; ἐνοσφίσατο ἀπό τῆς τιμῆς, Acts 5:2; ἐκχέω ἀπό τοῦ πνεύματος, Acts 2:17; ἐκλεξάμενος ἀπ' αὐτῶν, Luke 6:13; τινα ἀπό τῶν δύο, Matthew 27:21; ὅν ἐτιμήσαντο ἀπό υἱῶν Ἰσραήλ, namely, τινες (R. V. whom certain of the children of Israel did price (cf. τίς, 2 c.); but others refer this to II. 2 d. aa. at the end, which see), Matthew 27:9 (ἐξῆλθον ἀπό τῶν ἱερέων, namely, τινες, 1 Macc. 7:33); after verbs of eating and drinking (usually joined in Greek to the simple genitive of the thing (cf. Buttmann, 159 (139); Winer's Grammar, 198f (186f)): Matthew 15:27; Mark 7:28; πίνειν ἀπό, Luke 22:18 (elsewhere in the N. T. ἐκ).

3. of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed;
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Greek word STASIS

STRONGS G4714:
στάσις, στάσεως, ἡ (ἵστημι);
1. a standing(Dos this match?), station, state: ἔχειν στάσιν, to stand, exist, have stability, Latinlocum habere (R. V. is get standing), Hebrews 9:8 (Polybius 5, 5, 3).
2. from Aeschylus and Herodotus down, an insurrection(Does this MATCH?) (cf. German Aufstand): Mark 15:7; Luke 23:19, 25; Acts 19:40 (see σήμερον, under the end); κινεῖν στάσιν (L T Tr WH στάσεις) τίνι (a mover of insurrections among i. e.) against (cf. Winer's Grammar, 208 (196)) one, Acts 24:5.
3. strife, dissension (Aeschylus Pers. 738; (Diogenes Laërtius 3, 51): Acts 15:2; Acts 23:7, 10.

------------------------------------

So, in short we know APO & STASIS are put together to tell us that there will be a DEAPARTURE from a STANDING. So, lets look at the passage and see what that DEPARTURE (Away from) is, and what that STANDING is also? So, there is a "Departure from a certain Standing" in 2 Thess. 2, so what is THAT STANDING, that is being DEPARTED FROM? Seems like this should be easy, all we have o do is go READ what the passage is all about !!;)

2 Thessalonians. 2:1 Now we beseech you(ask URGENTLY), brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ(Rapture), and by our gathering together unto him(Rapture NOT Faith), 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind(don't FEAR), or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand{do not think God's Wrath is at hand}.

3 Let no man deceive you(trick or lie to you) by any means: for that day(God's Wrath) shall not come, except there come a falling away(Apo/DEPARTURE from a Stasis or STANDING) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who(A.C.) opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?(Paul explained these things IN PERSON, thus here he can just say them vaguely) 6 And now ye know what (Church must first DEPART) withholdeth that he(A.C.) might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he(Holy Spirit) who now letteth(Binds) will let(BIND), until he(Holy Spirt) be taken out of the way(God will not ALLOW the A.C. to come forth until the Church is DEPARTED, He tells the Hoy Spirt to BLOCK HIM until that happens). 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

So, lets go over the first three verses, then the next 5 verses in a different section.

What is the STANDING that Paul is speaking about them DEPARTING from? Well that is very obvious to all of us who use common horse sense here, not so much to those who heed the KJV translators who were obviously taking a dig at the RCC via there Church of England perches.

The DEPARTURE is spoken of in verse 1, let me beseech you (ASK URGENTLY) via the coming of our Lord Jesus (RAPTURE) and the GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM (Rapture). Do not FEAR, not matter what you hear (WHY? Because they are EXPLAINING the coming Rapture that will take them OUT of the coming Wrath of God as verse 1 cites clearly) do nit let your FAITH be shaken, for THAT DAY (God's Wrath) can not come until the Apo/AWAY/Departure [from the earth] happens. Then (After this DEPARTURE from this STANDING) the Anti-Christ will be uncloaked or Revealed.

NOWHERE IS FAITH EVER MENTIONED IN THESE THREE VERSES, or in the WHOLE CHAPTER !! But the Rapture is mentioned in the very first verse.

Moving on to the next 5 verses.

We know this is the Anti-Christ being spoken of, we are told the Day of the Lord or God's Wrath can not come until both the DEPARTURE of the Church (verse 3) AND this Man of Sin comes forth, THEN the Wrath of God will fall onto mankind. He then tells them, NOW you know what STOPS the Anti-Christ from coming forth, he (Holy Spirit) will keep stopping this an from appearing unto the Church is Raptured (DEPARTS apo........from its STANDING stasis on THS EARTH).

Now what is the Churches STANDING? We are in Christ Jesus and ON THIS EARTH !! Verse 1 points to this GATHERING unto Christ Jesus. NOWHERE is any FAITH being spoken of in this whole passage. :) I don't truly get how men can let bad translations carry them down rabbit holes this deep. I find it amusing tbh.

And you knw what your only comeback can be? Because I destroy the whole foundation of your premise. You only comeback can be well, they all call it Apostacy, and it means this....... Yea and they say Gay means Homosexuality also, but it really means Jovial and Happy doesn't it?

You see, you are so far down that rabbit hole you can't add up the simple facts. NOWHERE is a standing of FAITH MENTIONED in the passage, but a GATHERING TOGETHER unto Christ Jesus is indeed mentioned.

When you get to heaven, you will instantly see all of this, seems not until then.
Merriam-Webster
Definition of apostasy

1: an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith

Strong's G646 - apostasia
ἀποστασία apostasía, ap-os-tas-ee'-ah; feminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly, the state) ("apostasy"):—falling away, forsake.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A whole bunch of human words without scripture to prove your claim of a pre-trib rapture, because there isn't any scripture to be found

Jesus Is The Lord
Gee, did you miss the plethora of posts that prove that the Lord is coming in an hour you think not. Here's one I know you love.

Luke 21

As always, proving you wrong is no challenge. Getting you to see you are wrong is the challenge. The blind do not see that they are the foolish virgins that the Lord talks about. Get some oil and eye salve that you might see.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, did you miss the plethora of posts that prove that the Lord is coming in an hour you think not. Here's one I know you love.

Luke 21

As always, proving you wrong is no challenge. Getting you to see you are wrong is the challenge. The blind do not see that they are the foolish virgins that the Lord talks about. Get some oil and eye salve that you might see.
Not one word in Luke 21:36 states or even suggests, the church is in a star trek beam me up Scotty, pre-trib rapture as you claim

Your imagination is working overtime, in pure speculation and assumption

Luke 21:26-28 below clearly teaches the church will be present on earth to witness the signs coming on the earth, and the second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens

"Look Up, And Lift Up Your Heads,, For Your Redemption Draweth Nigh"!

Luke 21:26-28
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one word in Luke 21:36 states or even suggests, the church is in a star trek beam me up Scotty, pre-trib rapture as you claim

Your imagination is working overtime, in pure speculation and assumption

Who needs to assume anything when the Word directly tells us that we will escape all these things and STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN.

Matthew 24

What happens to the 144,000 that are redeemed from the earth. They are before the throne.

Rev 14
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

What happens to the great multitude, some of who are gathered from the earth at the 6th seal?

Rev 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

It seems all that are raptured from the earth are standing before the throne, where the son of man is.

As for the Star Trek comment, where do you think that beam me up Scotty stuff comes from. That is Satan getting the world used to people disappearing. That's also where all the alien abductions nonsense comes from. In the Avengers movies, people turn to dust and disappear. We also see a portal from heaven opened and armies coming to fight against the earth. Open your eyes.

Luke 21:26-28 below clearly teaches the church will be present on earth to witness the signs coming on the earth, and the second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens

"Look Up, And Lift Up Your Heads,, For Your Redemption Draweth Nigh"!

Luke 21:26-28
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

No. The Church will be gone before the 70th week of Daniel begins. That's not the Church being talked about. Is there anything that you understand about Revelation and Matthew 24? How is this mystery confusing you when we are warned not to be ignorant about it?

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merriam-Webster
Definition of apostasy

Strong's G646 - apostasia

Now look up the word Gay......Then go back to every book from the 20s and 30s that say Bernie and his wife were very gay that day and make the same illogical argument that it meant they were both homosexuals, lol.

Th first 7 English translations had DEPARTURE.

You quoting what Apostacy means today, MEANS NOTHING.

Reactions: The Light

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who needs to assume anything when the Word directly tells us that we will escape all these things and STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN.

Matthew 24

What happens to the 144,000 that are redeemed from the earth. They are before the throne.

Rev 14
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

What happens to the great multitude, some of who are gathered from the earth at the 6th seal?

Rev 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

It seems all that are raptured from the earth are standing before the throne, where the son of man is.

As for the Star Trek comment, where do you think that beam me up Scotty stuff comes from. That is Satan getting the world used to people disappearing. That's also where all the alien abductions nonsense comes from. In the Avengers movies, people turn to dust and disappear. We also see a portal from heaven opened and armies coming to fight against the earth. Open your eyes.

No. The Church will be gone before the 70th week of Daniel begins. That's not the Church being talked about. Is there anything that you understand about Revelation and Matthew 24? How is this mystery confusing you when we are warned not to be ignorant about it?

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
You can claim a pre-trib rapture till the sun don't shine, it's found no place in scripture

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now look up the word Gay......Then go back to every book from the 20s and 30s that say Bernie and his wife were very gay that day and make the same illogical argument that it meant they were both homosexuals, lol.

Th first 7 English translations had DEPARTURE.

You quoting what Apostacy means today, MEANS NOTHING.
Departure is from the faith once held, not a star trek be me up Scotty pre-trib rapture as you claim

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can claim a pre-trib rapture till the sun don't shine, it's found no place in scripture
No need to claim anything. You either have eyes to see and ears to hear or you don't. I cannot make the blind see or the deaf hear. The pretribulation rapture is everywhere for those with understanding. You spend your life looking for why the pretribulation rapture is not found in scripture when you should be searching for how it is possible for the Lord to come when you think not.

Jesus says that when he comes His reward is with Him.
Rev 22
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

If Jesus only comes at the 7th trumpet, which you claim is the last day, how is it that we see 24 elders in heaven with their reward....crowns? Obviously, Jesus comes before the 7th trumpet.

Revelation 4
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

The Church is made kings and priests.

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Are you unable to see the kings and priests in heaven in Revelation 5 which is before the seals are opened?

You have already shown that you have no answer for the 144,000, 12,000 from each tribe that are before the throne in Revelation 14. They are redeemed from the earth and are before the throne.
Rev 14

I don't have to claim this. It is written. You either believe and accept what is written or you don't. I can't help the blind see. It is there for you to accept, which proves you wrong, or you reject the written Word of God.

I can prove what you are saying is wrong over, and over and over and over. That does not remove the blindness from your eyes. The fact is you lack understanding. You have been taught by the blind. The scripture with the 144,000 before throne should be enough to get a wise man to realize what he is saying is wrong. The 24 elders in heaven with their reward crowns should get a wise man to see that Jesus has already returned and his reward was with Him, before the seals were opened. I don't have to claim anything, the proof is there to read. If you want to spend your life standing against the truth, that's your choice. The foolish virgins think that the Lord is going to delay His coming, even though He says He will come in an hour that you think not. Do you not believe the written word of God? You can spew your blindness all you want. In the end, I have already shown you some of the scriptures that prove you wrong. Why not spend your life seeking the truth? The time runs short.

Last edited: