The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Departure is from the faith once held, not a star trek be me up Scotty pre-trib rapture as you claim
I can post scriptures that prove you wrong till I am blue in the face and you will not see it, just like t Pharisees never saw Jesus in the old testament scriptures. The problem, IMHO, is pride, you are the type that cn never admit you are wrong, thus everything you have come unto wrong conclusions on, God has no chance of ever reaching you with His truths, sadly.

1 Cor 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. (SPIRIT MAN) 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption(Sin Flesh) inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep(Die ten rest in the grave), but we shall all be changed(We DIE and go to Heaven as that SPIRIT MAN, which has N0 CORRUPTION), 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump(When Jesus ends the Summer Harvest/Pentecost/Time of the Gentiles Harvest of souls): for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible(with no Sin Flesh), and we shall be changed.(We LOSE or sin flesh or DIE.......and go to be with the Lord as Spirit men).

Rev. 14 is The Harvest Chapter we see that Jesus rescues the Jews, 144,000/3-5 million Jews who repents, in the first five verses, then in the last three verses we see the Wicked get judged in the Wine-press of God's Wrath which is the same as Rev. 16:19, Rev. 19 (Marriage Supper) and Rev. 11 the 7th Trumpet. So, God Harvests his Wheat (Israel) and the Wicked Grapes, but in verse 14we see a FLASHBACK to the Harvest of the Church form upon a Cloud and it is Jesus who thrusts in the sickle, not an Angel.

Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man(Jesus), having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.(Pre Trib Rapture)

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

You nit getting it is not surprising at all tbh. Too many people trying to teach Eschatology were not called unto End Time Prophetic Understandings. Basically, when I see someone who does not get the Rapture Timing right, I trust NOTHING they say about Prophecy or Eschatology. I am correct and you are in error. Those who re wrong on a subject are just wrong in God's eye's, but those who teach in error will be judged on that teaching my brother.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can post scriptures that prove you wrong till I am blue in the face and you will not see it, just like t Pharisees never saw Jesus in the old testament scriptures. The problem, IMHO, is pride, you are the type that cn never admit you are wrong, thus everything you have come unto wrong conclusions on, God has no chance of ever reaching you with His truths, sadly.

1 Cor 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. (SPIRIT MAN) 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption(Sin Flesh) inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep(Die ten rest in the grave), but we shall all be changed(We DIE and go to Heaven as that SPIRIT MAN, which has N0 CORRUPTION), 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump(When Jesus ends the Summer Harvest/Pentecost/Time of the Gentiles Harvest of souls): for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible(with no Sin Flesh), and we shall be changed.(We LOSE or sin flesh or DIE.......and go to be with the Lord as Spirit men).

Rev. 14 is The Harvest Chapter we see that Jesus rescues the Jews, 144,000/3-5 million Jews who repents, in the first five verses, then in the last three verses we see the Wicked get judged in the Wine-press of God's Wrath which is the same as Rev. 16:19, Rev. 19 (Marriage Supper) and Rev. 11 the 7th Trumpet. So, God Harvests his Wheat (Israel) and the Wicked Grapes, but in verse 14we see a FLASHBACK to the Harvest of the Church form upon a Cloud and it is Jesus who thrusts in the sickle, not an Angel.

Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man(Jesus), having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.(Pre Trib Rapture)

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

You nit getting it is not surprising at all tbh. Too many people trying to teach Eschatology were not called unto End Time Prophetic Understandings. Basically, when I see someone who does not get the Rapture Timing right, I trust NOTHING they say about Prophecy or Eschatology. I am correct and you are in error. Those who re wrong on a subject are just wrong in God's eye's, but those who teach in error will be judged on that teaching my brother.
1 Corinthians 15 isn't a pre-trib rapture, it's the second coming and last day resurrection (The End)

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (Then Cometh The End)

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15 isn't a pre-trib rapture, it's the second coming and last day resurrection (The End)

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (Then Cometh The End)

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Classic example of meltdown mode when you are grasping for anything you can claim as truth. However, have any of my posts ever said that 1 Corinthians 15 had anything to do with the pretribulation rapture? 1 Cor 15 is the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 when the Lord sends His angels to gather His elect from heaven and earth. This occurs at the 6th seal.

If you are trying to find the pretribulation scripture that would be in 1 Thes 4 when the Lord Himself comes for His bride at the trump of God. It seems you lack understanding.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are trying to find the pretribulation scripture that would be in 1 Thes 4 when the Lord Himself comes for His bride at the trump of God. It seems you lack understanding.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Isn't A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, "Dont Be Deceived"

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Isn't A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, "Dont Be Deceived"

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Yes, the resurrection is on the last day. But which last day? There is a resurrection when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. The dead in Christ rise first. Then after that the alive are caught up. We see the elders in heaven with reward crowns. If there is only one last day what are those people doing in heaven with their reward crowns?

Then of course there is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal and that harvest.
Then there is the coming of Jesus for the 144,000 that are redeemed from the earth.
Then there is the coming of Jesus at Armageddon.
And you think Jesus is coming only once? How is it that you can't see these things. The only answer I can ever come up with is blindness. Just blindness. Refusing to believe what is written, and following the blind teachers that think they have replaced Israel.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the resurrection is on the last day. But which last day? There is a resurrection when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. The dead in Christ rise first. Then after that the alive are caught up. We see the elders in heaven with reward crowns. If there is only one last day what are those people doing in heaven with their reward crowns?

Then of course there is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal and that harvest.
Then there is the coming of Jesus for the 144,000 that are redeemed from the earth.
Then there is the coming of Jesus at Armageddon.
And you think Jesus is coming only once? How is it that you can't see these things. The only answer I can ever come up with is blindness. Just blindness. Refusing to believe what is written, and following the blind teachers that think they have replaced Israel.
Your multiple resurrections and comings of Jesus is found in the book of Aesop's fables, not in my holy bible

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your multiple resurrections and comings of Jesus is found in the book of Aesop's fables, not in my holy bible
Rev 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

I see Jesus coming to the earth and redeeming 144,000 from the earth. They are then before the throne which is in heaven and are the first fruits of a harvest. What is your explanation of these verses? What does the blind see?

And what are those people doing in heaven with reward crowns if the dead are raised only when the 7 trumpet blows? These are questions you have no answer for. You can only fall back into your foxhole and chant the John Nelson Darby yada, yada, yada nonsense.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

I see Jesus coming to the earth and redeeming 144,000 from the earth. They are then before the throne which is in heaven and are the first fruits of a harvest. What is your explanation of these verses? What does the blind see?
All believers are before God's throne, the heavens are his throne, and the earth is his footstool

Scripture teaches the 144,000 are saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit and added to the church on earth as seen in Micah below

Of course you see the 144,000 in heaven around God's throne, same as the Jehovahs Witnesses do

Micah 7:14-17KJV
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers are before God's throne, the heavens are his throne, and the earth is his footstool

Scripture teaches the 144,000 are saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit and added to the church on earth as seen in Micah below

Of course you see the 144,000 in heaven around God's throne, same as the Jehovahs Witnesses do

Micah 7:14-17KJV
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.

Whoa Sitting Bull. You got the board stretcher out on this one. I see no 144,000 added to the Church in Micah 7. Do you just reach in there and grab any old scripture and say it applies?

Don't Jehovahs witnesses claim they are the 144,000? That's kind of like you claiming that you have replaced Israel, Gods Chosen.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa Sitting Bull. You got the board stretcher out on this one. I see no 144,000 added to the Church in Micah 7. Do you just reach in there and grab any old scripture and say it applies?

Don't Jehovahs witnesses claim they are the 144,000? That's kind of like you claiming that you have replaced Israel, Gods Chosen.
There are two groups of people in the world, saved going to the eternal kingdom, and unsaved going to the lake of fire

God has one people, his righteous saved Church, from all Nations and races upon earth, where there is neither Jew nor Greek

The Jehovahs Witnesses believe that 144,000 Witnesses will be chosen to be before God's throne, all the rest of the Witnesses that die in good standing will be upon the earth

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's kind of like you claiming that you have replaced Israel, Gods Chosen.

Sadly, there's lots of replacement theology going around... even more now since Israel is cleaning hose in gaza and the west bank and lots of folks are showing their anti-emetic side these days

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

You are making too many speculations. The four horsemen have nothing to do with world peace, physical wars, physical famines, physical sickness/death, etc. Nothing to do with newspaper eschatology like you are watching for physical fulfillment in Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Europe, etc.

Stop it.
The prophecies has everything to do with God's New Testament congregation, the church, after her mission to preach the Gospel to the world to seal all Elect (purpose of the White Horse) is finished. Then we will witness spiritual war (red horse), spiritual famines (black horse), and spiritual (sin) sickness (pale horse) taking place WITHIN the congregation of Israel, the church all over the world.

You are looking in the wrong place. and please.. stop watching the World News for interpreation and start getting interpreation from God within HIS WORD!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making too many speculations. The four horsemen have nothing to do with world peace, physical wars, physical famines, physical sickness/death, etc. Nothing to do with newspaper eschatology like you are watching for physical fulfillment in Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Europe, etc.

Stop it.
The prophecies has everything to do with God's New Testament congregation, the church, after her mission to preach the Gospel to the world to seal all Elect (purpose of the White Horse) is finished. Then we will witness spiritual war (red horse), spiritual famines (black horse), and spiritual (sin) sickness (pale horse) taking place WITHIN the congregation of Israel, the church all over the world.

You are looking in the wrong place. and please.. stop watching the World News for interpreation and start getting interpreation from God within HIS WORD!
The Church will be in heaven BEFORE the seals are opened. Read Rev 3,4,5.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church will be in heaven BEFORE the seals are opened. Read Rev 3,4,5.

Yeah, I always thought the seals represented Really REALLY bad stuff that happens during the great tribulation.

I think the stuff we are seeing now are just previews of coming attractions... and are not the actual events.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like there would have been a hose carrying MIss Information .... sure is lots of that going around in the world today on various topics

On the other hand, the devil's always been a liar so lies have been with us all along

:oldthread:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I always thought the seals represented Really REALLY bad stuff that happens during the great tribulation.

I think the stuff we are seeing now are just previews of coming attractions... and are not the actual events.
What Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 is the same thing that John tells us in Revelation 6.

This is the 1st four seals.

Matthew 24
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The fifth seal is the great tribulation.

Matthew 24
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The sixth seal is the coming of Jesus for the second harvest, seen here. It is AFTER the Tribulation and BEFORE the wrath of God.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

We also see that coming of Jesus and harvest in Revelation 6.

Revelation 6
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.