The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

God bless, and thank you for reading,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out.
The Birth Pangs birth the 70th week. One thing I understand better than anything is the timings. We can't have any of the "Horses riding" until the midway point of the 70th week because the seals merely point towards the Trumpet judgments in Rev. 8 that coincide with the Anti-Christs becoming the Beast. None of the Rev. 6 events are real time, they are instead prophetic in nature, pointing weeks or days ahead to the middle of the week. Nor are they a part of Matt. 24:4-14, verses 4-6 is the 70 AD events and verses 7-14 is the Church Age. No Horses can "leave" (its just metaphoric anyway) until after the Rapture.

I did have very vivid dream last night, I was in a Wal-Mart type store or something akin to that, except there were lines about 20 wide all the way to the back of the store, except the lines turned down aisles then across, then back down other aisles like a zig zag, as if no one was getting groceries and everyone was desperate, it was so so weird.

The Famines, Earthquakes, Pestilences and Wars build, build, build Build, BUILD BUILD like Birth pangs which get more frequent closer to the birth of the baby !! They are not the baby however (70th week). Thus the 70th week will be where the horses are all seen at, they are not seen during the Church Age. (NOW)

So, I agree, all these things are about to start snowballing down a hill, until the 70th week comes, and thus the Church is out of here, period. Then the 70th week starts and this Anti-Christ brings a semblance of prosperity and peace for a few years, THEN....the Beast in him is exposed, most Liberals want to dominate others with their evil ways, because they are possessed by Demons. This is why they want to make our kids pansexual trans, homosexuals, etc. anything that is against God. They are possessed by Demons.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can't have any of the "Horses riding" until the midway point of the 70th week because the seals merely point towards the Trumpet judgments in Rev. 8 that coincide with the Anti-Christs becoming the Beast. None of the Rev. 6 events are real time, they are instead prophetic in nature, pointing weeks or das ahead. Nor are they a part of Matt. 24:4-14, verses 4-6 is the 70AD events and verses 7-14 is the Church Age. No Horses can leave until after the Rapture.

Greetings, Ronald.

I place the entirety of Matthew 24:4-51 as awaiting future fulfillment, with the events of AD 70 only being prophetic foreshadowings of the actual events being described. But I'm just bouncing in to post a few things here and there these days, so I won't have time to debate you on it, but maybe we can get into that again sometime later.
The Famines, Earthquakes, Pestilences and Wars build, build, build Build, BUILD BUILD like Birth pangs which get more frequent closer to the birth

This I fully agree with you on.
I did have very vivid dream last night, I was in a Wal=Mart type store, except there were lines about 20 wide all the way to the bac of the store, except the lines turned down aisles then across, then back down other aisles, it was so so weird.

Sounds like when there's a run on goods, but worse. I remember posting about a similar vision on another thread with the same basic theme awhile back. This was the post:
three warning dreams.

It was in response to the following, which I'll quote just in case David H is interested in this thread. It also sounds similar, in that he described "the masses" as waiting for food assistance, with "thousands of people lined up" waiting to receive it.

Thanks for the post.
Dream # 3

There was a large power outage and nothing worked. No electricity... no phones... no utilities... no vehicles, etc. After this happened, I remember being with thousands of other people at some kind of a baseball field. The masses were lined up outside waiting to receive food and shelter from the government. Tents and camps had been set up all over the ball park. Most were cooperating just like in my second dream.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the 70th week starts and this Anti-Christ brings a semblance of prosperity and peace for a few years, THEN....the Beast in him is exposed, most Liberals want to dominate others with their evil ways, because they are possessed by Demons. This is why they want to make our kids pansexual trans, homosexuals, etc. anything that is against God. They are possessed by Demons.

Amen you see the truth with this deviancy being pushed and accepted.

Reactions: marks

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes.

Matt 24
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, Ronald.

I place the entirety of Matthew 24:4-51 as awaiting future fulfillment, with the events of AD 70 only being prophetic foreshadowings of the actual events being described.

Yes, the events of Matthew 24:4-51 are yet to be fulfilled. However, there are NO events of 70AD being discussed. All the events are yet unfulfilled as there is still one stone upon another. This verse from Luke proves without doubt the events of the Temple destruction have NOT occurred yet. If it has occurred, what sign was there when the Temple was destroyed?

Luke 21
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

The destruction of the Temple being discussed will be the third Temple that is not yet constructed. However, there are no guarantees that that Temple will be built before the Church is Raptured.

Reactions: James Macbeth

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The destruction of the Temple being discussed will be the third Temple that is not yet constructed. However, there are no guarantees that that Temple will be built before the Church is Raptured.
You MISS the while purpose of the sermon Jesus gave HIS DISCIPLES. Let me take it up to 10,000 feet and give you the panoramic view. (Why couldn't Jesus teach the Pharisees? They already knew it all, the disciples were sponges)

So, Jesus is about to leave his disciples all alone, but he is going to bring the Holy Spirit back unto them, how does Faith work even for us? Well, Jesus told us, if you believe as a mustard seed you can move mountains so Jesus needed to leave them with an understanding of what was coming and sound logic as to why. So, WHY tell all of the Disciples they were going to eventually face death save for John? Why warn them about the Temples soon to come destruction? Because God needed them to understand this world is evil, it has nothing for them, do not forget that else the Holy Spirit can't use you, and when they faced death, it wasn't a SHOCK to them thus they didn't become another Judas. Also, as per the 70 AD event, Jesus did not want them hoping against hope that it was him coming back when the Pharisees fulfilled John 5:43 and put forth "messianic figures" in the lead up to the 70 AD Events.

So, you highlighted WHEN WILL THESE THINGS BE...........That is the 70 AD Events Jesus had just spoken about. Thus his first answer covers the 70 AD's Temples destruction, everything in verses 4-14 was about the Disciples fates, thus all the YE's and YOU's etc. etc. If we just LISTEN we can see its not about THE END TIMES because Jesus (lol) says the END is by and by, why do people conflate this? The END he is speaking of is the 70th week and his eventual Second Coming to usher in the Kingdom Age? So, just after these three questions Jesus answers the first question first, WHEN WILL THESE THINGS (Temples Destruction Jesus just spoke of) BE. Thus he warns them about the coming false christs (messiahs) the Pharisees/Jewish Leaders would put forth because they were learned men, they knew Rome was the Fourth Beast, just like we do, thus they thought a Messianic figure via a political figure was coming from God to SAVE THEM from Rome!!

Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye (Disciples) shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:(70 AD thus YE or YOU DISCIPLES) see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. {{KEY......Jesus tells them WHEN the END COMES in verse 14.}}

So, Jesus warns his Disciples about the coming 70 AD Events and says the Pharisees and Jewish leaders will put forth many false christs leading up to the 70 AD events, thus you being FAR AWAY will hear of many wars and rumors of wars (in Jerusalem) but do not WORRY about it, then END IS MUCH LATER ON or by and by.....then he tells them in verse 14 when THE END (70th week) will come, thus they can not be deceived because they have been foretold of all of these things. Then Jesus goes from his 70 AD warnings to his Church Age warnings telling them what ushers in THE END in verses 7-14 so they will know its far, far away, and he also tells them "THEIR FATES" so they will not become another Judas, he tells them you must ENDURE until the end (of your lives) and YE will all be betrayed and killed. Here the false prophets will be the priests of false gods like Zeus who see these Disciples taking away their patrons/followers and will seek to have them killed, Jesus made them feel special about meeting the same fate as he did (and they were special, Amen). Thus they went forth in courage and were proud they were found worthy to die for the Lord. One or two of them did ask about John's fate and Jesus said let me worry about that in so many words !!

Church Age/Disciples Fates/false prophets who betray them AND what brings the coming 70th week end.

Matt. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation(Ethos vs. ethos), and kingdom against kingdom:(Many Church Age wars) and there shall be famines, and pestilences(the black plague, COVID 19, famines etc. etc.), and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. {{Jesus gives a reference unto Birth Pangs which BIRTH SOMETHING, thus these are all just SORROWS which birth the 70th week, you guys think they are a part of the 70th week, when was a child ever seen born during the Birth Pangs? NEVER, only after the birth pangs to we get the child. The 70th week end is like unto the child's birth, thus the 70th week is THE END not the Sorrows. See verse 9, its the DISCIPLES FATES}}

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended(Priests of Zeus/Jupiter/Sun gods etc. ), and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.{{Jesus is basically saying if these peoples hearts weren't HARD they would see the truth, but they will not, and they will seek to kill you.}}

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. {{ Jesus thus forewarns them about their deaths so that they will be ready for it, so they will know their fate and be HONORED by dying like for Master, but notice, most die in their old ages, after many years of service, they were called unto a purpose, then God allowed them to die to build others faith, he could have stopped it like he did with John the beloved. But this strengthened their faith, Jesus knew every ones fate to a tee. The blood of the Martyrs overcame evil. Amen }}

14 And this gospel of the kingdom (Thy KINGDOM COME) shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The 70th week end which you guys see in verses 4-14 does not come until AFTER the Gospel has been preached unto ALL THE WORLD, thus the Church Age ends via the Rapture of the Church. Have you figured out why this was such a huge advantage for the Disciples yet? They knew the Gospel of "THE COMING KINGDOM" had not been preached unto China, India and the Scythians to the north (modern day Russia) so they knew the END (70th week) could not come until that happened. Thus they knew the Rumors of Wars and Rumors of the Messiah being in Jerusalem was not Jesus' Second Coming, LOL, they had a foolproof prophecy, the disciples could not in any wise be deceived.

They knew to a tee every last thing that was going to happen, Jesus did not leave any stone unturned in his teaching unto them. Everything you see above was for the DISCIPES SAKE until we get to verse 15 which is the 70th week END that happens after verse 14 comes to pass, AND THEN THE END WILL COME..........THEN we get the 70th events, not in verse 4-14. You guys are confusing and conflating the Sorrows that lead to the birth of the 70th week with the 70th week.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this apply to American culture?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

I really don't know precisely where we are in history, but I certainly feel the end is coming soon. I have many reasons for believing this. 1) the Millennial Day theory. It's been about 6000 years, and the Millennium appears poised to start soon. 2) the world is filling up fast. It's been said the world cannot sustain too high of a population. The world is presently experiencing exponential growth, which is leading many to want to stop large-scale reproduction, which was God's original mandate for man. 3) the weapons of the world are created, according to Isaiah, for God's use in judgment. Nuclear weapons can set history back too far to allow prophetic history to be completed. Its threatened imminent use suggests prophetic history is nearly completed. 4) Israel has returned to the world stage as a nation. 5) the Gospel has been preached throughout the earth.

I'm sure we can cite many things that indicate "the end is near." However, when we look to the book of Revelation and to the book of Daniel, I see the 4th Beast of Dan 7 as being integral to the development of prophetic history. The 4th Beast is, I believe, Rome with its two "legs" (Dan 2). The Eastern branch is Slavic and Orthodox, whereas the Western branch is Germanic and Catholic/Protestant. These branches were initially Italian and Greek, but they expanded outward into Europe.

So this 4th Beast is still in existence, and is evolving into the 10 States that Antichrist will assume power over. The biggest state in the Eastern tradition of the ancient Roman Empire is Russia. The biggest state in the Western tradition of the ancient Roman Empire is the U.S., which is simply an extension of European Civilization into America. I believe these two figure prominently in prophetic history, even though many commentators believe the US disappears and Russia has nothing to do with the EU.

I personally believe Russia will capitulate to the West, and become a part of a modern Roman Empire under Antichrist. I guess we'll see?

As to the 4 Horsemen, I think they refer to God's judgment against the world for doing the same thing that Israel has done. As Israel turned against their "light," so now the world dominated by European Civilization is now turning against their own Christian "light." And judgment is coming to put an end to the evil that seeks to destroy true Christianity.

This judgment of God against Roman opposition to the Gospel actually began in the early centuries of the Church. Rome fell in 476 AD. Constantinople fell in 1453 AD. But like you, I feel there is a greater judgment from God coming to the world as Europe fully apostacizes from the truth of the Gospel. And like you, I feel that one of those "horsemen" is economic devastation, drought, and economic uncertainty. We need to get our houses in order, wherever we live--God willing.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Birth Pangs birth the 70th week. One thing I understand better than anything is the timings. We can't have any of the "Horses riding" until the midway point of the 70th week because the seals merely point towards the Trumpet judgments in Rev. 8 that coincide with the Anti-Christs becoming the Beast. None of the Rev. 6 events are real time, they are instead prophetic in nature, pointing weeks or days ahead to the middle of the week. Nor are they a part of Matt. 24:4-14, verses 4-6 is the 70 AD events and verses 7-14 is the Church Age. No Horses can "leave" (its just metaphoric anyway) until after the Rapture.

I did have very vivid dream last night, I was in a Wal-Mart type store or something akin to that, except there were lines about 20 wide all the way to the back of the store, except the lines turned down aisles then across, then back down other aisles like a zig zag, as if no one was getting groceries and everyone was desperate, it was so so weird.

The Famines, Earthquakes, Pestilences and Wars build, build, build Build, BUILD BUILD like Birth pangs which get more frequent closer to the birth of the baby !! They are not the baby however (70th week). Thus the 70th week will be where the horses are all seen at, they are not seen during the Church Age. (NOW)

So, I agree, all these things are about to start snowballing down a hill, until the 70th week comes, and thus the Church is out of here, period. Then the 70th week starts and this Anti-Christ brings a semblance of prosperity and peace for a few years, THEN....the Beast in him is exposed, most Liberals want to dominate others with their evil ways, because they are possessed by Demons. This is why they want to make our kids pansexual trans, homosexuals, etc. anything that is against God. They are possessed by Demons.

Thanks @Hidden In Him for bringing this to my attention....

Ronald, the way I see it the seals 1-5 were opened after the ascension and the entire church age is the "tribulation". We are thus awaiting the inevitable 6th seal and the return of Christ to be opened. When one rightly sees this, the immanency of his return is still viable, and why pre tribbers do not embrace this concept, i do not know? Although I am a "pre-wrather" myself, this understanding makes the pre-trib rapture a viable concept, and I actually got the idea and explanation for this from a pre tribber.

What this means is we, the church have been living in the birth pangs for 2000 years or so, but they will be increasing in potency, frequency and severity toward the end, and if you look just at wars and rumors of wars, this has been the case in the 20th century in that in no other century have more people died in wars than the last century, and now this century has us dealing with pandemics (Pale horse). In my opinion a great persecution of the church is coming soon, and then the antichrist comes, perhaps this latest round of wars being the "peace" he will bring.... he comes as a peacemaker. That of course is just speculation on my part, but as for myself and @Hidden In Him, this is where we disagree, He sees the coming as more distant, I see the immanency of his return, but I also believe we will have to deal with the beast as he wars on the saints of the church, as a pre wrather. I also see that the persecution of the beast will close out the fifth seal, and will be used of God as a testimony of the Gospel to all the world, thus God will use this persecution to His glory.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's return is not "a long ways off", and it is in fact, imminent. The speed at which bible prophecy is being fulfilled says we are in what Rev. 10:6 calls the time of "no more delay".

Even though Biden's foreign policies are a colossal failure, they are making all of the Tribulation power blocs become a reality within the next few years. People are so obsessed about what globalists are doing and planning that they are completely ignoring the parties that they should actually be watching, like Germany, Russia, China, and Iran.

Reactions: David H.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, no "normal" coming back for those who want it so bad, huh?

Not unless the Lord decides to really shine on Canada for some unknown reason, LoL, and good hearing from you, sister. :)

You know, I was thinking about it last night and this morning, and call me weird but I'm actually sort of looking forward to the challenge in a way. If runs at the store and prices on goods eventually make it seriously challenging just knowing where our next meal will be coming from, it will be interesting waking up each day and seeing how God is going to provide; certainly a more Christ-focused way to go through life than knowing without question food will always be there. I know you're likely referring to just wishing things were a little less chaotic again, but I'm taking the glass is half full approach on this one. I think I will enjoy the challenge. It's just creepy and heartbreaking thinking about what is eventually going to befall Third World nations, especially if they start experiencing droughts on top of everything else. It could practically wipe entire nations off the earth.

Anyway, that's my "bright side," if I can call it that. But I could see a day coming when I may be rejoicing over a simple can of green beans, and praising my God for the "bountiful harvest" He has provided yet again, LoL.

Hope you are well, as always, and thanks for the post. :)
- H

Last edited:
Reactions: LILAC and Cassandra

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those of you who may be interested, Ellen White saw a vision of the time not far distant from today, and her description as present tense like she was watching it live, record precisely what you fellas are looking at...

In India, China, Russia, and the cities of America, thousands of men and women are dying of starvation. The monied men, because they have the power, control the market. They purchase at low rates all they can obtain, and then sell at greatly increased prices. This means starvation to the poorer classes, and will result in a civil war. There will be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation. "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation, even to that same time; and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book.... Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly, and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand."—Manuscript 114, 1899. (General manuscript, untitled, typed August 13, 1899.) 5MR 305.4

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this apply to American culture?

Hello, Matthew. I refer to some of the potential longer term effects on America in this paragraph right here:
How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

The dreams in Post #3 may also apply at some point. But as I also mention, the real tragedy is what may soon start befalling poorer nations like in Africa as a result of what is coming, and I think one of the faults of the church in the West (especially the US) is in not taking enough concern for the people in other lands, even if they are fellow Christians.

There is already a severe drought underway in Southern Africa, and it appears it will get nothing but worse now.

Here are a few milder videos on it. Despite the disclaimers in the second one that it is graphic, there are actually more graphic ones than that. But while it brings home what we're actually talking about in this thread, I will try to spare things from being any more heavy than they already are.

God bless,
- H

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, as per the 70 AD event, Jesus did not want them hoping against hope that it was him coming back when the Pharisees fulfilled John 5:43 and put forth "messianic figures" in the lead up to the 70 AD Events.

There is no 70AD event in Matthew 24. There is no 70AD event in Mark 13. There is NO 70AD event in the destruction of the Temple in Luke 21.

From Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 here are the only verses that talk about the events of 70AD. AGAIN, these verses in Luke 21 are the ONLY verses that talk about 70AD.

Luke 21
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The 70th week end which you guys see in verses 4-14 does not come until AFTER the Gospel has been preached unto ALL THE WORLD, thus the Church Age ends via the Rapture of the Church.
No. I don't see any 70AD verses in Matthew 24. NONE AT ALL. Those verses 4-14 are what John talks about in Rev 6. There are a total of ZERO verses about 70AD in Matthew 24.

You need to do a study on the difference between Matthew 24 and Luke 21. Look at who was present. Were the same people present when Jesus was talking. Was the location the same. You think that Matt 24 and Luke 21 are the same. THEY ARE NOT. Some of the information is the same but much is different.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald, the way I see it the seals 1-5 were opened after the ascension and the entire church age is the "tribulation".
This is not a possibility my friend, we are clearly shown in Rev. 1 that these are the things which you HAVE SEEN (Jesus in all his Glory Rev. 1 and as a Disciple).........the things which ARE (Rev. 2 & 3, the Church Age).........and finally all things after Revelation 4:1 which we are clearly told ARE THE HEREAFTER (so all events in the 70th week are described as being AFTER the Church Age.

We are thus awaiting the inevitable 6th seal and the return of Christ to be opened.
No seals will be opened until the Church is in Heaven as Rev. 4:4 and 5:9-10 shows us, and 1 Cor. 15 shows up NO ONE goes to Heaven until the Rapture, there are no Church Age Saints in Heaven as we speak, that just not factual, reread 1: Cor. 15:5-52, it clearly states that those of us who are alive and remain will be raptured at the exact same time as the Dead in Christ Jesus, which is at the end of the Church Age.

Th Seals do nothing anyway, everyone looks at the whole "CONCEPT WRONGLY" its like a scroll of Judgments that God has bound, no one can open it but Jesus, only when all 7 are off the scroll can the Sentence/Judgments be put forth onto mankind. When a king sent a message with three wax signet seals, opening one revealed nothing, nor two, only when all three were off could the message be read !! The Seals seal up Gid's coming Judgments, they ARE NOT God's Judgments. Thus us why Seal #7 is over in Rev. 8 with the Trumpets, the Asteroid (Trumps 1-4) is the judgments to come, is the coming DOTL, not the Seals. NOTICE, And Angel readies the trumpets to sound via the seven angels in Rev. 8, and Angel readies the vials to be poured out by the 7 angels in Rev. 15, but via the Seals, Jesus is only opening the scroll of Judgments to come, then Prophesying what is about to befall mankind when the 1sy Trumpet Judgment finally falls.

This is why Trumpet #4 fulfills BOTH Joel 2:31's prophecy AND the 6th Seal Prophecy of Jesus!!

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Now let me show you this coming to pass in real time, over 2500 years after Joel's prophesy and mere days or weeks after Jesus prophesies this.

Rev. 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

Rev. 8:6
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. 7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

{{ As Asteroids come in hot parts of the asteroid is SHOWING its whole path while its burning out or breaking up, but in this case there will also be a HUGE IMPACT and thus the "EARTHQUAKE" of the 6th Seal is the impact that jars the whole earth !! But BEFORE the impact we get the trees burning, I thin in Canada and the USA, South America, cause great smoke to get up in the jet streams and darken the whole world by 1/3. This would also cause the moon to appear to be Blood Red via the red hue from all of the fires. Even so, come Lord Come, Amen.}}

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

{{ I personally think the 1/3 is more of a DESCRIPTOR unto where this asteroid is going to hit. They say of Apophis hits (it will) then it would hit just off the California Coastline near the Mexico and USA Border. I got an idea, looked it up and was stunned, the Pacific Ocean has 1/3 of all the water on this earth AND North and South America combined (which it really is) has 1/3 of the landmass on the whole earth. And, as I studied this I found out Oceans can't cross over into other oceans, the PHD balance of the water will not allow it (LOL). Anyway, I now see the 1/3 as God giving s the DESTINATION of where this Asteroid will strike, the New World so to speak, compared to 2000 years ago and Europe, Asia Minor being the Old World. }}

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers(New World), and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood(Poisonous Fallout): and the third part of the waters became wormwood;(only in the New World/USA/South America) and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

{{ This is nit another IMPACT, this is God telling John that there will be a poisonous fallout, the Dinos were killed off by the sun becoming blocked, but there was also a Sulfur Fallout that killed much of life on earth 70 million years ago. We have no clue what this space rock will be made up of, it may be some metal we have never even heard of that puts off some type of "Nuclear like fallout". All will know is it will poison the waters in the New World.}}

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

{{ The ABOVE is Joel 2:31 coming to pass AND Jesus; 6th Seal Prophecy coming to pass, all at the exact same time !! This is why so many people get confused and say the Seals, Trumps and Vials are all the same things (they aren't) because they do not understand the 6th Seal is a Prophetic Utterance about the Trumpet Judgements to come, just as Joel 2:31 was. Th8s is why there is SILENCE in Heaven after the 7th Seal is opened, the Judgments are now upon the world, no one in Heaven is rejoicing, it repented Gd that He had to flood the world, no one revels in this Judgment of mankind but a just Gid must judge justly. This is also why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8 with the Trumpet Judgments, JUDGMENT must be held up unto the 144,000 (3-5 million Jews who Flee Judea) make it unto the Petra/Bozrah area of safety, after they have Repented.}}

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

{{ The Last Three Woes are the 5th, 6th and 7th Trump. Thus the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe which has 7 Vials. Thus all 7 Trumps ae the Wrath of God in full. }}

Reactions: marks

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is...........that is all got to say, I will not debate ad infinitum with you, PERIOD. If you can't understand that that is on you.
Like I said, you should probably study the differences in Matt 24 and Luke 21. Different people are present and it happens at a different place. One is a private discussion and one is a public discussion.

You miss so many details. And yes it would be smarter to not debate this as the scriptural facts will not be in your favor.