The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it that you are unable to understand that the tribulation if OVER at the 6th seal? There it is, cut and dried, IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION we have the cosmic signs of the sun, moon and stars. THAT OCCURS AT THE 6TH SEAL, not at the 7th trumpet of God's wrath.
If you could force yourself to put things where God says they go, you might gain understanding.

YOU are the one NOT staying with Scripture, because the 6th SEAL is HARD-LINKED with the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial, revealing the 6th SEAL is also the LAST DAY like the both 7th trumpet and 7th vial are too! And the period of silence on the 7th Seal represents completeness, meaning this world is all over at that point. Thus Jesus comes on 777.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It is that "Immediately after the tribulation of those days" that you should have recognized as being the LAST DAY of this world. But you say it is before... the last day which is not written.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

WHY did you not quote the Revelation 6:14-16 verses after that, which actually reveal the END OF THIS PRESENT WORLD WITH JESUS FUTURE COMING?

I never heard of John Nelson Darby when I understood that the Lord is coming when you think not. Do you think that the Word is not true?

Your being silly now, obviously you don't know what to say next because of being caught in a bunch false doctrine. Since the crucifixion, the Christian Church always taught that Jesus returns to gather His Church at the end of the tribulation He warned about, until... John Darby's false pre-trib rapture teaching in 1830's Great Britain.

Actually, Jesus comes for His bride, the Church, before the 70th week of Daniel because the Jews served other God's. The Jews will be the second harvest which we see at the 6th seal when Jesus sends His angels to gather His elect from heaven and earth. Then of course Jesus will come with His armies from heaven and Armageddon will occur. That makes 3 coming of Jesus. I don't think that John Nelson Darby got that, do you?

NO, Jesus does NOT come for His Church PRIOR to the 70th week of Daniel. Saying so is one big fat LIE, and I think you well know it, because you are a FAKE come here to DECEIVE my Christian brethren!

Jesus will return to gather His 'faithful' Church on the FINAL DAY of this world, as written, and NOT before. That is at the END of the 70th week!

That is very EASY to document directly from God's written Word. YOU even quoted Scripture to that very fact! but then here in your final paragraph, you DENY it for some doctrine of man instead!

Jesus coming "as a thief" like He said, is on the "day of the Lord", which is the LAST DAY of this present world, and is when God's consuming fire will burn man's works off this earth, thus ending the great tribulation and punishing the wicked, and is also what the battle of Armageddon is about. At that same time, Jesus gathers His Church, both from Heaven of those He brings with Him, and those faithful still alive on earth, and they ALL WITH HIM GO TO JERUSALEM TO THE MOUNT OF OLIVES. The Armageddon battle happens when Jesus' feet touch down upon the Mount of Olives there in Jerusalem, as written. At that "last trump" the heavenly is revealed TO ALL PEOPLES ON EARTH, and all immediately go into the future heavenly world to come when Jesus will begin the "thousand years" reign with His elect over the wicked and deceived.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Second Coming and rapture are the 5th and 6th Seal. Of course the fulness of the Gentiles ends with the first 4 Seals. This is a thief in the night experience. Why would the whole world and most of the church think there would be instant recognition leading up to the moment of the Second Coming?
The second coming and a rapture happen at the 6th seal. It's not the Church being raptured as the Church is raptured before the seals are opened.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU are the one NOT staying with Scripture, because the 6th SEAL is HARD-LINKED with the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial, revealing the 6th SEAL is also the LAST DAY like the both 7th trumpet and 7th vial are too! And the period of silence on the 7th Seal represents completeness, meaning this world is all over at that point. Thus Jesus comes on 777.

So your point is that you don't understand that none of the trumpets can happen until the 7th seal is opened, which makes it impossible for the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal to be the coming of Jesus at the 7th trumpet. What you are saying is impossible and does not agree with scripture.

It is that "Immediately after the tribulation of those days" that you should have recognized as being the LAST DAY of this world. But you say it is before... the last day which is not written.

WHY did you not quote the Revelation 6:14-16 verses after that, which actually reveal the END OF THIS PRESENT WORLD WITH JESUS FUTURE COMING?

I did not quote those verses on purpose for simplicity. The point I was trying to make is the cosmic signs of Matthew 24 line up perfectly with the cosmic signs of Rev 6. This is the second coming of Jesus when all the world sees the coming of the Lord. And yet he remains in the clouds EXACTLY as scripture says. Here is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal just before the wrath of God in Rev 14. He remains in the clouds and sends His angels to gather His elect from heaven and earth.
Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Your being silly now, obviously you don't know what to say next because of being caught in a bunch false doctrine. Since the crucifixion, the Christian Church always taught that Jesus returns to gather His Church at the end of the tribulation He warned about, until... John Darby's false pre-trib rapture teaching in 1830's Great Britain.
The funny thing is, every time you are confronted with the truth, the only response you have is John Nelson Darby, yada, yada, yada.
NO, Jesus does NOT come for His Church PRIOR to the 70th week of Daniel. Saying so is one big fat LIE, and I think you well know it, because you are a FAKE come here to DECEIVE my Christian brethren!

I can stand on the Word of God and accept it for EXACTLY what it says. I don't need to make up a bunch of nonsense like the 144,000 represents the Church, or the 6th seal coming of Jesus is the same thing as the 7th trumpet coming of Jesus because that would be impossible as none of the trumpets can happen until the seventh seal is opened. All the nonsense you proclaim, completely goes against the Word. Why don't you try reading what it says and accepting what it says. The Christian brethren should be warned not to believe those that don't understand that the 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel and has nothing whatsoever to do with the Church. They will be in heaven when God regrafts His choseN during the time of Jacobs trouble.
Jesus will return to gather His 'faithful' Church on the FINAL DAY of this world, as written, and NOT before. That is at the END of the 70th week!

The Church is NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH, and yet you have them going through the wrath of God. Why do the things that you claim disagree with the Word?

Jesus coming "as a thief" like He said, is on the "day of the Lord", which is the LAST DAY of this present world, and is when God's consuming fire will burn man's works off this earth, thus ending the great tribulation and punishing the wicked, and is also what the battle of Armageddon is about. At that same time, Jesus gathers His Church, both from Heaven of those He brings with Him, and those faithful still alive on earth, and they ALL WITH HIM GO TO JERUSALEM TO THE MOUNT OF OLIVES. The Armageddon battle happens when Jesus' feet touch down upon the Mount of Olives there in Jerusalem, as written. At that "last trump" the heavenly is revealed TO ALL PEOPLES ON EARTH, and all immediately go into the future heavenly world to come when Jesus will begin the "thousand years" reign with His elect over the wicked and deceived.
Jesus remains in the clouds at His coming at the 6th seal. PERIOD. Jesus sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth PRIOR TO THE WRATH OF GOD. PERIOD.

When Jesus comes for the Church, He Himself will come for His bride. He is not sending angels, He is coming Himself. Are you able to understand your claims DO NOT AGREE WITH THE WORD OF GOD?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously you don't have a clue what I'm talking about,

revealing your lack of Bible study. The 'as many as the sands of the sea and stars of the sky' applies MORE to the ten tribes of Israel that made up the MAJORITY of Israelites, than it does about Jews of the "house of Judah" (only the 3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi). IF... you had read your Old Testament history, you would have known this. But instead, just like I also said, most Churches are confused with calling all Israelites Jews, like you do, showing they have not done their homework in the Old Testament histories either.

Obviously, you don't have a clue that I know exactly what you are talking about. I use the word Jew, as it is all inclusive. Obviously, it is the seed of the woman that is hunted when the dragon can't get to those in the nation of Israel that have fled. Obviously the seed of the woman, Israel, is of the 12 tribes and is not the Church.
Aware of what? You failed to even mention the portion of Hosea that Apostle Paul quoted in Romans 9 to Gentile believers on Christ! You SKIRTED what God actually showed through Hosea about Christ's Church!

Hos 1:10
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, 'Ye are not My people', there it shall be said unto them, 'Ye are the sons of the living God.'
KJV

Rom 11
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Who is meant by that "children of Israel" there? NOT the Jews, for God sent Hosea to warn the TEN NORTHERN TRIBE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, not the Jews of the southern kingdom. It was to the ten northern tribes of Israel that God called Lo-ammi (not My people) in Hosea 1:9, NOT the Jews of the southern kingdom!
You seem to ignore exactly what you are told not to be ignorant of.
Once again...

JEWS in Hosea' day = southern "kingdom of Judah" in the southern holy land at Judea-Jerusalem. Made up of ONLY the 3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi. These also were called the "house of Judah" after God split old Israel into two separate kingdoms in Solomon's day (1 Kings 11 forward).

ISRAEL = northern "kingdom of ISRAEL" in the northern holy lands, north of Judea, with its capital city at Samaria under Jeroboam, king of Israel, from the tribe of Ephraim! This kingdom was called the "house of Israel", and made up of the tribes of Ephraim, Manasseh, Gad, Reuben, Simeon, Issachar, Asher, Naphtali, Zebulun, and Dan. NONE OF THESE WERE KNOWN AS JEWS.

It was the ten tribe northern "kingdom of Israel" that God was speaking about to Hosea in the above Hosea 1:10 verse, NOT the "kingdom of Judah" or Jews.
Yeah, it IS ALL NEW to you; you are only agreeing in part so as to try... and hide your Biblical ignorance about Gods split of the two houses of the children of Israel, and His specific prophecies to each separate house. You tried to show the Hosea prophecy was written about the Jews, when it was not, but was written originally ONLY to the ten northern tribe "house of Israel". You no doubt even try to claim the "house of Israel" means Jews, just because you are ignorant of the difference in God's Word. But you don't fool me, because I have studied prophecy about both houses, and easily know when someone else has not.

That is why you try to bring in the subject of Hitler's day which is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THE PROPHECY IN THE BOOK OF HOSEA. You don't know the prophecy, so you have to look for other points to try and establish which actually have nothing to do with this subject of God splitting Israel into two separate kingdoms and scattering the ten northern tribes first apart from the Jews.

I'm trying to estimate how many times I have heard this weak grasping at straws, northern kingdom argument that you seem to think that you are educating me on. What a laugher. Yeah, I mentioned Hitler, because He was after anyone that was of the 12 tribes and not just the tribe of Judah. Just some common sense as the word Jew is considered all inclusive, in case you are unaware of that FACT.

The real issue is that you think that the scattered tribes of Israel have become the Church. Yep, there are a few that have accepted Jesus as the Messiah, but for the most part their blindness has not been removed. You seem to think your opinion holds more weight than the Word of God. God clearly tells us that blindness in part happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. It also tells us not to be ignorant of this FACT.

Just another vain attempt to change the subject, revealing your Biblical ignorance of the Hosea-Romans matter.
Yeah. You really educated me on that. My first rodeo? Hardly.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your point is that you don't understand that none of the trumpets can happen until the 7th seal is opened, which makes it impossible for the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal to be the coming of Jesus at the 7th trumpet. What you are saying is impossible and does not agree with scripture.

No, that's actually YOUR ignorant point, thinking that all the Seals happen first, then the trumpets happen next, and then the vials happen last. YOU are trying to follow the numbering orders of the order John was shown by vision and wrote the events down, and NOT UNDERSTANDING THE ACTUAL EVENTS ON EACH ONE. I've already posted the proof of what I'm saying, here it is again..

Rev 6:14-17
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"
KJV

The idea of the heavens departing as a scroll rolled together was first written about in Isaiah 34:4 speaking of the final day end of this world by the destruction of The LORD's vengeance.

That also reveals that is the day of God's Wrath upon the wicked, for it is those kings of the earth and mighty men that will hide when the Heavenly is revealed and they see The Father in the Heavenly sitting upon His Throne, and know that is the time of His Wrath upon them. The "Fall on us" idea is from Hosea 10 and Luke 23:30 involving deceived Israel fallen in false worship, and appear in shame when they see Jesus coming and know it is the day of His wrath. That is definitely about the 2nd coming time of Jesus.

Rev 11:15-18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, "We give Thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

KJV

If you don't understand the above events are about the day of Christ's future return, and start of His "thousand years" reign of Rev.20, then I don't have time for you, because it shows you are in rebellion against Him. That Scripture is simple to know it's about the day of His future coming.

Rev 16:15-21
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

Same thing with that above Scripture, if you refuse to recognize those events ONLY happen on the day of Christ's future return, then you are not prepared for His coming and are deceived.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously, you don't have a clue that I know exactly what you are talking about. I use the word Jew, as it is all inclusive. Obviously, it is the seed of the woman that is hunted when the dragon can't get to those in the nation of Israel that have fled. Obviously the seed of the woman, Israel, is of the 12 tribes and is not the Church.

Not worth conversing with, because you are a FAKE, twisting Scripture on purpose to DECEIVE.

BE FOREWARNED BRETHREN, THIS ONE IS NOT HERE TO HONOR GOD'S WRITTEN WORD.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not worth conversing with, because you are a FAKE, twisting Scripture on purpose to DECEIVE.

BE FOREWARNED BRETHREN, THIS ONE IS NOT HERE TO HONOR GOD'S WRITTEN WORD.
Translation - I am afraid because this brother does not have to make anything up to prove me wrong. He has already proven that it is impossible for the coming of Jesus at the sixth seal to be the same coming of Jesus at the 7th trumpet. My world and beliefs are completely shaken by the inerrant Word of God. Now I'm starting to think that Jesus was talking about me when He said that He will come when I think not because obviously we know that He is coming at the end of the trumpets. He must be coming at least one more time. I'm not going to sleep well tonight because this brother uses scripture and common sense to disprove what I believe. I must bail out now, before it is too late.

Please show me just one scripture that was twisted. I already know that you can't. It's an excuse because you have no answers to the truth of the Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ. It is difficult for me to have patience with those on a false Pre-tribulational Rapture theory that spend most of their time pushing the false doctrines they learned from some man in the fake churches they attend, instead of getting down to disciplining theirselves in God's written Word to check those fake preachers out.

I've heard all... of their fake theories that try to twist God's written Word into their false pre-trib rapture belief. They think I haven't, but I've heard their rhetoric all my life. And it is amazing to those us who are studied enough in God's written Word to know when they are NOT following it, but instead are following a set of men's leaven made up doctrines.

I recall one brother who kept saying to me about signs we see today showing we are at the end, and he kept quoting Jesus that we'd hear of 'wars and rumors of war', and then he would stop there and just leave out the rest of what Jesus said there. Same thing with pulled out phrases like Jesus has "many mansions" in Heaven prepared for His Church that we will be raptured to. The Biblical truth of those matters though is actually...

1. Jesus said when we hear of 'wars and rumors of wars', to NOT BE TROUBLED, FOR THOSE THINGS MUST BE, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. Now that's the rest of what He said there that Pre-trib leaves out. And by that Jesus revealed that the actual tribulation time will be a time when ALL wars have stopped! That is what the END will be like just prior to His return. But of course those on a fake pre-trib rapture theory don't know that, because they can't even complete what He said there! They instead take a short part of a phrase by Jesus and CREATE A WHOLE FAD DOCTRINE AROUND IT THAT LEAVES JESUS' MESSAGE THERE. That is why the false pre-trib rapture doctrine from men is such a sick doctrine of devils, and why I have no patience for it, nor for those who choose to remain Biblically illiterate of what God's Word actually says.

2. They don't understand the "many mansions" idea they quote from John 14 either. They think it means being raptured to Heaven to live in palaces of gold, etc., upon floating puffy clouds and such. What Lord Jesus was actually pointing to is His future Millennial sanctuary He will build HERE ON EARTH when He returns, as written in Zechariah 6:12-13 and Ezekiel 40 thru 47. The Greek word for "mansions" in John 14 means 'abodes', and is about the chambers of the priests in Christ's future Millennial sanctuary that will be manifested here on earth at His future return. No way those fake pre-tribbers know that because of the fake preachers they listen to instead of God's Word. And they are so dupped, they think taking a tiny phrase out of God's Word still means they cannot be taught a corrupt teaching against it by their fake preachers.

3. Oh, and what about this one? the "blessed hope" phrase they love to quote, as IF that one short phrase gives you ALL... the information you need to know that Jesus is coming to RAPTURE you out prior to the great tribulation!

Titus 2:13
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

KJV

Did Apostle Paul in the above reveal just WHEN Lord Jesus comes to gather His faithful saints? NO!
Did Apostle Paul show HOW we are gathered by Christ on that day? NO!
Did Apostle Paul give us there SIGNS to be looking for about the day of Christ's coming to gather us? Again NO!

So just WHAT "blessed hope" are the pre-trib rapture folks using that phrase for? I'll tell you how they abuse... that phrase. They just THROW IT OUT, and then EXPECT YOU to believe it SUPPORTS their fake pre-trib rapture theory!! Can you believe that ignorance of those pre-tribbers, their just asking to be deceived?? To them, that "blessed hope" means the false Pre-tribulational Rapture!!! News flash, Jesus comes to gather His faithful Church AFTER... the great tribulation He taught, not PRIOR to the tribulation like they wrongly teach.

But in the REAL study of The Word of God...
Apostle Paul, Peter, and Lord Jesus Himself showed a specific day of His coming to gather His faithful saints that WAIT for Him. And He showed the SIGNS of the end to be 'watching', and He commanded us to WATCH. And Lord Jesus revealed emphatically, TWICE, that His coming to gather His saints will be AFTER THE TRIBULATION (Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27). Apostle Paul revealed the SAME timing in 2 Thessalonians 2, showing that Jesus comes to DESTROY "that Wicked" one, which means to END the great tribulation.

So brethren on that false pre-trib rapture theory from charlatans that work for the devil, even after they are shown solid Scripture support and they still... keep to those devils teaching that false pre-trib rapture theory, those deserve to be deceived and find themselves in shame and the door closed upon them when Jesus does return for His faithful Church that wait for Him as 'chaste virgins', and like the goodman of the house that waited up watching to prevent the thief from breaking in.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ. It is difficult for me to have patience with those on a false Pre-tribulational Rapture theory that spend most of their time pushing the false doctrines they learned from some man in the fake churches they attend, instead of getting down to disciplining theirselves in God's written Word to check those fake preachers out.

So brethren on that false pre-trib rapture theory from charlatans that work for the devil, even after they are shown solid Scripture support and they still... keep to those devils teaching that false pre-trib rapture theory, those deserve to be deceived and find themselves in shame and the door closed upon them when Jesus does return for His faithful Church that wait for Him as 'chaste virgins', and like the goodman of the house that waited up watching to prevent the thief from breaking in.

Proving what you are saying is wrong is a simple task. Just by posting scripture and letting scripture speak for itself, proves what you are saying is incorrect. Ignoring what is written is the problem. The ignorance that Paul warns us about.

So you think that there is only one coming of Jesus and it is at the 7th trumpet, which is at the end of the wrath of God. We can easily see what you are saying is in total error by posting scripture.

1 Thes 5
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

If what you claim is true, which it's not, the Church would be going through the wrath of God. Scripture clearly says that we are not appointed to wrath. So ignoring the truth of the scripture makes you ignorant to the truth.

It is not wise, to claim that those who understand that there will be a pre 70th week rapture of the Church have been deceived. You are absolutely, positively sure that Jesus is coming at the 7th trumpet and you are correct. And yet HE TELLS YOU He is coming when you think not. It would be wise to listen to the Word.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been awhile since I updated this thread, but there's a trend now that is adding to the potential for food shortages: Many farmers in the US (and elsewhere) are simply cutting back on production due to the rising price of fertilizers.

Reactions: David H.
Jan 24, 2022
Redding California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to my loosely computed calculations, of the 1260 "days" since Charlemagne took power and eventually started the ("Holy Roman Empire"), by the way, this"church", may actually be, "The Whore that sits on many waters". "The Mother of Harlots". So, following that thought, all the other Harlots are who? We are worshiping on Sunday? That day was not specified by God. Not many Christians today follow God's calendar. It is not just for the Jewish people, Christ followed it. The apostles have many references of keeping the Sabbath and God's holy days. but for all who do not want to accept the fact that "the king of the air has deceived the world" read Deuteronomy, Chapter 29, read it. All of the Israelites were not Jews. 40 years wandering in the desert. Only certain tribes were the Jews, ( Read Leviticus), I know, this is "Old Testament", Just remember, Christ said, that he is here, but to do the will of His Father. Nothing changed after Jesus. Right! Only Sunday worship, Easter bunnies and eggs, and New Year, the darkest time of the year. what were the times on God's calendar for the new year and God's Holy Days? Christians need to study and find the answers. God will show you if you really open your heart and make a personal covenant with him to deny your pleasures, self-denial, fasting, and refraining from doing whatever you enjoy. Fasting is the best for a covenant. if you make a covenant with God, it is serious and should not be taken lightly. It will show God that you are His. By the way, When God makes a covenant he doesn't change it. He does add to it though, with the new commandments of Jesus. The 10 Commandments are still viable, and so are the covenants of Deuteronomy 29. May Jesus come quickly. Amen

9loosle

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second coming and a rapture happen at the 6th seal. It's not the Church being raptured as the Church is raptured before the seals are opened.
The church is caught up at the second coming of Jesus in fire and final judgement, (The End)

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

God bless, and thank you for reading,
Hidden In Him
This is just a thought I had.

But are the events in the book of Revelations in chronological order?

Or is it more like will they come randomly?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've heard all... of their fake theories that try to twist God's written Word into their false pre-trib rapture belief. They think I haven't, but I've heard their rhetoric all my life. And it is amazing to those us who are studied enough in God's written Word to know when they are NOT following it, but instead are following a set of men's leaven made up doctrines.

I recall one brother who kept saying to me about signs we see today showing we are at the end, and he kept quoting Jesus that we'd hear of 'wars and rumors of war', and then he would stop there and just leave out the rest of what Jesus said there. Same thing with pulled out phrases like Jesus has "many mansions" in Heaven prepared for His Church that we will be raptured to. The Biblical truth of those matters though is actually...

1. Jesus said when we hear of 'wars and rumors of wars', to NOT BE TROUBLED, FOR THOSE THINGS MUST BE, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. Now that's the rest of what He said there that Pre-trib leaves out. And by that Jesus revealed that the actual tribulation time will be a time when ALL wars have stopped! That is what the END will be like just prior to His return. But of course those on a fake pre-trib rapture theory don't know that, because they can't even complete what He said there! They instead take a short part of a phrase by Jesus and CREATE A WHOLE FAD DOCTRINE AROUND IT THAT LEAVES JESUS' MESSAGE THERE. That is why the false pre-trib rapture doctrine from men is such a sick doctrine of devils, and why I have no patience for it, nor for those who choose to remain Biblically illiterate of what God's Word actually says.

2. They don't understand the "many mansions" idea they quote from John 14 either. They think it means being raptured to Heaven to live in palaces of gold, etc., upon floating puffy clouds and such. What Lord Jesus was actually pointing to is His future Millennial sanctuary He will build HERE ON EARTH when He returns, as written in Zechariah 6:12-13 and Ezekiel 40 thru 47. The Greek word for "mansions" in John 14 means 'abodes', and is about the chambers of the priests in Christ's future Millennial sanctuary that will be manifested here on earth at His future return. No way those fake pre-tribbers know that because of the fake preachers they listen to instead of God's Word. And they are so dupped, they think taking a tiny phrase out of God's Word still means they cannot be taught a corrupt teaching against it by their fake preachers.

3. Oh, and what about this one? the "blessed hope" phrase they love to quote, as IF that one short phrase gives you ALL... the information you need to know that Jesus is coming to RAPTURE you out prior to the great tribulation!

Titus 2:13
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

KJV

Did Apostle Paul in the above reveal just WHEN Lord Jesus comes to gather His faithful saints? NO!
Did Apostle Paul show HOW we are gathered by Christ on that day? NO!
Did Apostle Paul give us there SIGNS to be looking for about the day of Christ's coming to gather us? Again NO!

So just WHAT "blessed hope" are the pre-trib rapture folks using that phrase for? I'll tell you how they abuse... that phrase. They just THROW IT OUT, and then EXPECT YOU to believe it SUPPORTS their fake pre-trib rapture theory!! Can you believe that ignorance of those pre-tribbers, their just asking to be deceived?? To them, that "blessed hope" means the false Pre-tribulational Rapture!!! News flash, Jesus comes to gather His faithful Church AFTER... the great tribulation He taught, not PRIOR to the tribulation like they wrongly teach.

But in the REAL study of The Word of God...
Apostle Paul, Peter, and Lord Jesus Himself showed a specific day of His coming to gather His faithful saints that WAIT for Him. And He showed the SIGNS of the end to be 'watching', and He commanded us to WATCH. And Lord Jesus revealed emphatically, TWICE, that His coming to gather His saints will be AFTER THE TRIBULATION (Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27). Apostle Paul revealed the SAME timing in 2 Thessalonians 2, showing that Jesus comes to DESTROY "that Wicked" one, which means to END the great tribulation.

I understand

Just like those fake churches and preachers teaching of a future Millennial Kigdom on this earth at the return of Jesus Christ, that's found no place in scripture

Those churches and preachers that hide the scriptural fact that Jesus returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to my loosely computed calculations, of the 1260 "days" since Charlemagne took power and eventually started the ("Holy Roman Empire"), by the way, this"church", may actually be, "The Whore that sits on many waters". "The Mother of Harlots". So, following that thought, all the other Harlots are who? We are worshiping on Sunday? That day was not specified by God. Not many Christians today follow God's calendar. It is not just for the Jewish people, Christ followed it. The apostles have many references of keeping the Sabbath and God's holy days. but for all who do not want to accept the fact that "the king of the air has deceived the world" read Deuteronomy, Chapter 29, read it. All of the Israelites were not Jews. 40 years wandering in the desert. Only certain tribes were the Jews, ( Read Leviticus), I know, this is "Old Testament", Just remember, Christ said, that he is here, but to do the will of His Father. Nothing changed after Jesus. Right! Only Sunday worship, Easter bunnies and eggs, and New Year, the darkest time of the year. what were the times on God's calendar for the new year and God's Holy Days? Christians need to study and find the answers. God will show you if you really open your heart and make a personal covenant with him to deny your pleasures, self-denial, fasting, and refraining from doing whatever you enjoy. Fasting is the best for a covenant. if you make a covenant with God, it is serious and should not be taken lightly. It will show God that you are His. By the way, When God makes a covenant he doesn't change it. He does add to it though, with the new commandments of Jesus. The 10 Commandments are still viable, and so are the covenants of Deuteronomy 29. May Jesus come quickly. Amen
9loosle

You're right, this is OT. So why should we follow an outmoded system? Sounds like you're trying to earn favor with God by doing lots of difficult, rigorous chores. But Jesus said, "My burden is light." I'll follow Jesus into the NT, thank you. It's difficult enough denying our flesh, and choosing to follow after the Spirit!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to my loosely computed calculations, of the 1260 "days" since Charlemagne took power and eventually started the ("Holy Roman Empire")
The 1260 is a 3.5 year period where Israel is ruled by the Little Horn/Anti-Christ. It tells you that in Dan 12:7 if one knows how to interpret scriptures. There will be 1260 days until ALL THESE WONDERS END (Dan. 11:36-45) and we know what ends them, Jesus returning to kill the A.C. and take back control of earth from Satan, who tricked Adam out of the Dominion God gave him.

eventually started the ("Holy Roman Empire"), by the way, this"church", may actually be, "The Whore that sits on many waters". "The Mother of Harlots". So, following that thought, all the other Harlots are who? We are worshiping on Sunday? That day was not specified by God. Not many Christians today follow God's calendar.
We worship God in Sprit 24/7/365, there are no holy days, ALL DAYS are holy in Christ, we rest on our Sabbath, which is Christ Jesus. The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time. The Mother of Harlotry is False Religion. It as nothing to do with a Holy Roman Empire or worshiping on Sunday.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is caught up at the second coming of Jesus in fire and final judgement, (The End)
How can that be possible? Jesus comes at the 6th seal and the great multitude is in heaven before the 7th seal is opened.
Also, we see this great multitude in heaven for the marriage supper. That means the Lord Himself has already returned for His bride and the bride is in heaven. This bride returns to the earth with the Lord as part of the armies of heaven.

This is just ANOTHER example that what you are saying is incorrect. I can post scripture, after scripture, after scripture, after scripture, that proves what you are saying is incorrect. The problem is getting the blind to see.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just a thought I had.

But are the events in the book of Revelations in chronological order?

Or is it more like will they come randomly?

Here is a partial list covering the order of Revelation.

The seals are in order followed by the trumpets which are in order. You could quit there. The story is complete when the 7th angel begins to sound.

Rev 10
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

You get another view of the same story in Revelation 13-16.

Rev 6 is the tribulation. Rev 8, 9,10 and 11 are the wrath of God. The story is over. Then you get another view of the same story. Rev 13 and 14 are the tribulation. Revelation 15 and 16 are the wrath of God.

You need understanding and pure logic to get past Revelation 7. When you understand Revelation 7 everything fits into place perfectly. Don't make up anything. Read what it says. As soon as you draw a false conclusion, such as the 144,000 must be the Church, you are lost.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can that be possible? Jesus comes at the 6th seal and the great multitude is in heaven before the 7th seal is opened.
Also, we see this great multitude in heaven for the marriage supper. That means the Lord Himself has already returned for His bride and the bride is in heaven. This bride returns to the earth with the Lord as part of the armies of heaven.

This is just ANOTHER example that what you are saying is incorrect. I can post scripture, after scripture, after scripture, after scripture, that proves what you are saying is incorrect. The problem is getting the blind to see.
There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.