Renew your mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
God saved you because he loves you so that you can do his will.
You cant know his will if you dont renew your mind so that your mind begins to reflect his mind.
His will is for you to become like Christ and operate in the earth exactly like Christ, and you cant do that until you have the mind of Christ that Paul talks about.
And how is the mind of Christ?
You read the New Testament?
How IS Christ's mind......what did he do?..........as you know his mind by what he did.
Did he ever make anyone sick?
Did he ever unraise the dead?
Did he ever cast a demon into a person?
Did he ever take anyone's money and not promise them a "10-100 fold" return????
No he didnt, because his mind is not to do those things.
And if your mind thinks he now does, then your mind is nothing like the mind of Christ.
And the more a Christian's mind is not like God's mind.... then the more they will talk about suffering and health issues and money issues as if this is God's will for them.
However, the very acts of Jesus mirror his mind and the mind of his Father, and that is why he only gives LIFE, and PEACE, and JOY, and HEALTH, and HEALING, and material gain as need be.

Now regarding all this...^^^^^^^ there is a revelation knowledge gap between being born again as a babe in Christ and then coming into the deeper revelation knowledge of exactly who you are as a Son of God.
The fact is, you are already, in God's mind and purpose, exactly like Christ.
EXACTLY.
Yet, his knowledge of who you are does not reflect your ability to do the works of Christ, until your understanding of who you are in Christ is exactly like God's Salvation has redeemed you to be which energizes your faith so that you can do his will.
So, depending on how much lack of understanding you have regarding who you are in Christ and your misunderstanding of it, will be reflected by your life , and in your faith, and by your mouth.
For example, if you dont yet know that you have legal rights, birthrights, to all that Christ IS, and all that God has, then you will not understand that poverty is not ever to be a sustained part of your Sonship.

If you dont understand who Christ is, and what he did for you, then you cant realize who you are meant to be, as you are supposed to be exactly like him.
So, in general a large % of the body of Christ is in the dark regarding their understanding of who they have become "in Christ" and what this deeply means.
And that is why a large % of believers accept sickness and accept poverty and falsely/incorrectly/unbiblically accept that Jesus gave it to them.
Yet, If they knew who he is, and understood what he did and what he wants them to do, then they would not have such a low and unfortunate idea regarding who they are IN HIM.
In fact they would not be seriously blaspheming by attributing to him, the works of the devil, that Jesus came to destroy..John 10:10

So, the greater the lack of knowledge a believer has of who Christ is and what Salvation has restored them to be, = the more they will waste all their time dealing with the devil's plan for their life, while thinking this is God giving them a test.

You can always spot the Christian who is blinded by the devil, as they never consider the MESS they are in , came from the devil, and will always instead blame it on ...."God is growing me in this hardship"...which is blasphemy.
You have to be careful who you blame for the devil's work.

Two things are not real to most Christians in the USA.
>Heaven and the Devil.....>

Most Christians have no idea of the riches used to create Heaven.
They think its some sort of see through glass house built on spirituality.
They have never read The Revelation which describes heaven.
If they did, and believed their bible, they would realize that this description is not symbolic., it is literal., and these riches that God has used to create this amazing place , are available for them to meet their needs and finance their ministry.
Sometimes I get the idea from one of the poverty gospel types that they think that Satan created the Gold used to cover a large part of Soloman's temple.

Ive got news for you.
Christ created the Gold and knows its value.
Some of You are the ones with the money/prosperty problem, not God.
God loves prosperity, as its a divine form of him.
He made the Gold, and some of you created the wrong Theology to deny it.
(God owns it and we are his HEIRS).
icon_wink.gif

John 1:10 and Colossians 1:15,16,17 and Romans 8:17

Christians who are not really believing their bible, always try to spiritualize it instead of rightly dividing it.
They want to spiritualize all the wealth and prosperity verses.
They will take a verse that says......"God delights in the prosperity of his children", and rewrite it to fit their poverty gospel theology to say....."God delights in the spiritual growth of his suffering children who God has condemned to a lifelong bout of sickness or poverty to mature them like Mother Theresa or Joni E".

They will take a verse like......"It is the Lord who gives you power to get Wealth", ......and they will rewrite it to fit their poverty gospel theology so that it says......."It is the Lord who gives you the ability to deal with all the sickness and hard times he can possibly send you, so, never mind the Devil ....Jesus gave him the day off and is substituting for him today....so here is some cancer...enjoy"..

As i was saying, the larger the knowledge disconnect between who we are in Christ as Priests and KINGS ..>Revelation 1:6<.. and who a lot of believers THINK we are in Christ, which is to say, lowly suffering poverty chasers with a martyr's complex, the less they are and the less they will do for him.

So, yeah, you are to renew your mind with the bible, and if you do, you will begin to operate in the fullness of your position in Christ as long as you are taught how to rightly divide the word so that you are not endlessly trying to condemn yourself or endlessly trying to harm yourself....or endlessly try to lose your salvation.

K

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a martyr complex? So if we follow Jesus, imitating His life of material poverty - we are acting like martyrs? That is pretty twisted. And since when do you (living in Israel) have an understanding of what most Americans understand or do not understand?

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
You have to be careful who you blame for the devil's work.

K
Deuteronomy 32
39 'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things.'

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
a martyr complex? So if we follow Jesus, imitating His life of material poverty - we are acting like martyrs? That is pretty twisted. And since when do you (living in Israel) have an understanding of what most Americans understand or do not understand?

Your problem here, Aspen, is that you have not realized that a different Christ came out of the tomb as compared to the one who went into it.
Why haven't you noticed this?
Is it because your Catholic bible took out so many scriptures that it has left you theologically neutered??

So, let me tell you....
Jesus the suffering messiah, the lamb slain, the humble servant, went into the tomb., DEAD.
Now, which Jesus came out of the tomb?
Need help????
The Jesus that came out is the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS.......the LION of JUDAH.
He is NO LONGER the meek, passive, lamb led to the slaughter.
So, you need to GET THAT, and discover the LIVING CHRIST who NOW IS.......coz your current idea of him, is not biblical.
Do you really think that a meek lamb is the one before whom EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS and EVERY KNEE WILL BOW?
haha = not quite.
Aspen, do lambs sit on thrones or do KINGS?

Did you see anyone bowing before him at the Crucifixion?
Caiaphas for example?
The pharisees?

Did you ever read where Paul told you to armor up and FIGHT the good fight of Faith? ?
Did you ever read where Paul said you are a SOLDIER?
Do you know that the term "brethren" is a "army" term taken from Alexander the Great, which was applied to his best soldiers, his bravest men in battle?
Aspen, you dont have a clue., but im cluing you in.
Stay tuned.......(more to come)

K

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Your problem here, Aspen, is that you have not realized that a different Christ came out of the tomb as compared to the one who went into it.
Why haven't you noticed this?
Is it because your Catholic bible took out so many scriptures that it has left you theologically neutered??

So, let me tell you....
Jesus the suffering messiah, the lamb slain, the humble servant, went into the tomb., DEAD.
Now, which Jesus came out of the tomb?
Need help????
The Jesus that came out is the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS.......the LION of JUDAH.
He is NO LONGER the meek, passive, lamb led to the slaughter.
So, you need to GET THAT, and discover the LIVING CHRIST who NOW IS.......coz your current idea of him, is not biblical.
Do you really think that a meek lamb is the one before whom EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS and EVERY KNEE WILL BOW?
haha = not quite.
Aspen, do lambs sit on thrones or do KINGS?

Did you see anyone bowing before him at the Crucifixion?
Caiaphas for example?
The pharisees?

Did you ever read where Paul told you to armor up and FIGHT the good fight of Faith? ?
Did you ever read where Paul said you are a SOLDIER?
Do you know that the term "brethren" is a "army" term taken from Alexander the Great, which was applied to his best soldiers, his bravest men in battle?
Aspen, you dont have a clue., but im cluing you in.
Stay tuned.......(more to come)

K

Good insight. So just a quick trick question that is in the scriptures.

What do you consider the elementary principals of Christ?

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
What do you consider the elementary principals of Christ?

1.) Truth, authority, faith, grace, mercy, peace, obedience, long suffering.

2.) Pauline Theology

K

Deuteronomy 32
39 'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things.'
Deuteronomy 32

Isaiah 45

Heretics, legalists, apostates, grace rejectors, live in the Old Testament.
They prefer it.

K