renew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, with challenges and accident, I was low in spirit. You can pray God renew, my spirit and bless me.

Thank you!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May you be able to renew your mind and put on the refreshed personhood that God has always wanted you to have. May you take on the responsibility for your refreshment in the Lord, such that God becomes your all and that you are able to follow His leading, rather than God being your puppet to fulfil your desires.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
May you be able to renew your mind and put on the refreshed personhood that God has always wanted you to have. May you take on the responsibility for your refreshment in the Lord, such that God becomes your all and that you are able to follow His leading, rather than God being your puppet to fulfil your desires.
not sure if you are agreeing to this prayer request, saying Amen!, or condemning by using words

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
not sure if you are agreeing to this prayer request, saying Amen!, or condemning by using words

There was no condemnation of you at all, rather an encouragement for you to put your whole trust more in the Lord such that I have no need to pray that God will fulfill your request.

When your whole trust is in the lord, then He will help you to become a better person and He will enable you to live in His peace.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
There was no condemnation of you at all, rather an encouragement for you to put your whole trust more in the Lord such that I have no need to pray that God will fulfill your request.

When your whole trust is in the lord, then He will help you to become a better person and He will enable you to live in His peace.
I want to know simply , did you agree to the prayer request which I posted?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I want to know simply , did you agree to the prayer request which I posted?

My response to your post was penned as a prayer. However, the Holy Spirit prompted me to respond to your request in the manner that I posted. That you would take responsibility for the renewing of your mind and for putting on the refreshed personhood that God is calling you into.

My wife has recently had a number of major, women's business, operations and follow up radio therapy. We both jointly pressed further into our relationship with God knowing that In Him we can rely on His peace for us during the unfolding of our respective circumstances as a result of her heath issues. We were confident that God would bring us both through and that we would enjoy His peace within our circumstance.

All through my wife's surgery and therapy, we were both able to praise God and give thanks that He, God, is our keeper, and that He would not allow us to be burdened more than we could bear.

The rhetorical question that I could ask you is, "Were you able to agree with my pray." It was my sense that the prayer that I posted was the Prayer that God wanted you to receive/hear.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My response to your post was penned as a prayer. However, the Holy Spirit prompted me to respond to your request in the manner that I posted. That you would take responsibility for the renewing of your mind and for putting on the refreshed personhood that God is calling you into.

My wife has recently had a number of major, women's business, operations and follow up radio therapy. We both jointly pressed further into our relationship with God knowing that In Him we can rely on His peace for us during the unfolding of our respective circumstances as a result of her heath issues. We were confident that God would bring us both through and that we would enjoy His peace within our circumstance.

All through my wife's surgery and therapy, we were both able to praise God and give thanks that He, God, is our keeper, and that He would not allow us to be burdened more than we could bear.

The rhetorical question that I could ask you is, "Were you able to agree with my pray." It was my sense that the prayer that I posted was the Prayer that God wanted you to receive/hear.

Thanks !, was wanted to hear this.
Trusting God, does not mean that one should not share or ask for prayers. From 2014 I have been facing challenges, but God is always helping recently I had knee surgery when I had no finances, God helped and now I am walking with knee brace, not only finances He has blessed me in everything the faith I have now is because He has blessed my faith, even though I try to increase my faith I will never be able to increase.

Sorry!, but when you use some words, I don't

Reactions: Nancy