Replacement Theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi I just have come across, Relacement theology, never heard of this warped understanding but it seems some Christians seem to believe in it like MR Bush. Can anyone fill me in on this extremely malicious theory.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Haven't heard of it. But nothing is the truth outside of the Bible.It's as true as it gets.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi thats what I hear is driving bush for a two state in the mideast and you have never heard of it ?

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
All I know is that Bush used the excuse of 9/11 to invade Iraq and to privatize their oil production plants. Waist of money and time if you ask me. We could have been out of the war and gas prices would have been much cheaper.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi I have been looking,Replacement theology, Israel has been replaced by the christian church in the purposes of god.The jewish people have no future, no hope,and no calling in the plan of god as any other nation.

Nov 8, 2007
WOW! God only used the Gentiles to bring all to Salvation, not damnation. And to cause Jealousy towards hi people. His people are slowly starting to Accept Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Christ, as their savior and messiah and God. For anyone to say The Church Replaces Israel is blasphemy.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Not necessarily true. You can be from the house of David and still be a Christian. It just matters what you have faith in. If it's in Jesus Christ then you're okay for the most part.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The church has never replaced Israel. This replacement theroy is a blashemy as unorthdox has said,at least as taught by many Christian churces. However it is a little more complex than that as Wakka says. The first part of Bible history was about the Jews(Hebrews) the second part is about the Gentiles (loosely called the church) however the time of the gentiles is about to End God will again turn his attention back to the Jews. Jews and Gentile are two sticks /branches of the same tree. God will bring both back together under Jesus Christ. (Ez.)Just because it has been the time of gentiles sinse the death on the cross do not think for one minute that the Jews and Israel are forgotten by God or replaced by anyoneJudah is current day Jews(Israel) Ephraim(represents 10 lost tribes/church) and all the house of Israel is all 12 tribes including the church and the JewsEze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
The only replacement theory, I know of is...Anybody that replaces the Word of God...becomes a replacement theory.But thanks for the input Unorthodox Christian and Kriss.
smile.gif
JagP.S...this is the reason I don't trust anyone, even myself...I rather stick with scriptures.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(kriss;24293)
The church has never replaced Israel. This replacement theroy is a blashemy as unorthdox has said,at least as taught by many Christian churces. However it is a little more complex than that as Wakka says. The first part of Bible history was about the Jews(Hebrews) the second part is about the Gentiles (loosely called the church) however the time of the gentiles is about to End God will again turn his attention back to the Jews. Jews and Gentile are two sticks /branches of the same tree. God will bring both back together under Jesus Christ. (Ez.)Just because it has been the time of gentiles sinse the death on the cross do not think for one minute that the Jews and Israel are forgotten by God or replaced by anyoneJudah is current day Jews(Israel) Ephraim(represents 10 lost tribes/church) and all the house of Israel is all 12 tribes including the church and the JewsEze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
There is a replacement theology out there Jag that says that the chuch has replaced Israel and the Jews it is as I have said above. The church has never replaced Israel or the Jews.We are only in the time of the gentiles.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Kriss;24333)
(Kriss;24293)
The church has never replaced Israel. This replacement theroy is a blashemy as unorthdox has said,at least as taught by many Christian churces. However it is a little more complex than that as Wakka says. The first part of Bible history was about the Jews(Hebrews) the second part is about the Gentiles (loosely called the church) however the time of the gentiles is about to End God will again turn his attention back to the Jews. Jews and Gentile are two sticks /branches of the same tree. God will bring both back together under Jesus Christ. (Ez.) Just because it has been the time of gentiles sinse the death on the cross do not think for one minute that the Jews and Israel are forgotten by God or replaced by anyone Judah is current day Jews(Israel) Ephraim(represents 10 lost tribes/church) and all the house of Israel is all 12 tribes including the church and the Jews Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
There is a replacement theology out there Jag that says that the chuch has replaced Israel and the Jews it is as I have said above. The church has never replaced Israel or the Jews. We are only in the time of the gentiles.That's true that we are in the Time of the Gentile. I agree with you there too.Israel whose name is Jacob. The God of Jacob = The God of Israel. Why was Jacob name changed? Because He wrestled with one of the angels of God. (or God Himself) (Genesis 32)When are people ever going to learn?JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, our Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The important thing to remember here is we are both Jews and Gentiles of the same treeand will be joined equally in Christ as God had always planned one stick has not replaced the otherEze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.