Reps. Mace, Ocasio-Cortez exchange punches on Twitter Re:1/6 insurrection (AOC wasn't in capitol!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AOC3.gif

AOC= Singlehandedly putting an end to dumb blond jokes since 2018

(Note: These two women are live Tweeting now and are on a radio station being interviewed one after the other this very moment.)

aef0bd8c-3c7f-4ce6-b06a-e7b41cb10157-large16x9_AlexandriaOcasioCortezRep.NancyMaceWCIV.png

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rep. Nancy Mace (WCIV).png

WASHINGTON, D.C. (WCIV) — Representatives Nancy Mace (R-SC) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) had a war of words over Twitter on Thursday about the events that happened during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Twitter beef was started after Rep. Mace commented on a Fox News article of Republicans criticizing Ocasio-Cortez's (AOC) experience and her story on that day.

In the article, AOC is quoted, "I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive."

In response, Mace posted a tweet, saying her office was right down the hallway and there was nobody storming in that hallway.

EtYio2UXEAAvi2e

That tweet started off a series of tweets between the two representatives.

AOC fired back with multiple quotes from different publications from Mace about her feelings during the insurrection.

(Continues: Reps. Mace, Ocasio-Cortez exchange punches over Twitter about Jan. 6 insurrection)

AOC? Was half a mile from the Capitol & rioters when this was all going down! Hiding, terrified, in her office, afraid she was going to be raped, and murdered by.....the insurrectionists! She was hiding in her office....AOC's office is in the Cannon House Office Building in Washington, DC. She was not at the House of Representatives.

Google Maps

Drama feast?
I read a thread Tweet someone sent me last year when AOC was making news as an airhead. The Tweeter called her, AOC=Abomination Of Congress.
That works of course. Though probably because Airhead Of Congress was so over used by her second year in office.

LORD! And The Steal seated her for another 2 years. Are you all sobered up now in Bronx & Queens New York? o_O Rehab the 114! Get Ocasio out the door! Rah! lol