Request prayer for my stepson.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll not go into the details on a public forum, but there IS a recognizable dimension of spiritual warfare going on with Robert, and my own prayers for him include protection from demonic forces.
I agree 100%
The actual REMOVAL of demonic presence and activity is up to us. We have to know the protocol.
We can see a small level of victory through passive or 3rd party asking God to protect and/or remove demons or their activity.
But the authority to cast them out and away, is left to us.
Jesus gave us the authority.
We command.
We make them leave.
We cast them down and out.
The church is weak from lack of knowledge and training.
I can get 50 people to pray for me if I get sick or some disease.
Only 2 Or 3 will take authority, or even know about the authority we are commanded to walk in.
I am appalled at the weakness of believers and the lack of understanding.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A PICC line is a catheter leading into a vein, and it is used for administering intravenous antibiotics. The medical staff at the hospital spent considerable time training us for that task, so it hasn't been an issue so far.
Are they drawing his blood very often L?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the hospital, it was every day. It looks like Home Health Care is going to come a couple times a week to draw blood at home.
They can draw from the picc line so he shouldn't have to get it drawn from a vein...they just have to discard the first tube and then draw the blood and flush the line...if they say the "doctor did not order the blood to be draw from the line" I would ask them why. This is only if he has lots of blood having to be drawn, save him some discomfort and his veins.

How is the "sweet lady" doing? :)

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can draw from the picc line so he shouldn't have to get it drawn from a vein...they just have to discard the first tube and then draw the blood and flush the line...
Yeah, Rob came home from the hospital with tracks on his arms like a heroin junkie. Chkl:But Home Health Care specifically said they would draw from the PICC, so no worries there.

How is the "sweet lady" doing? :)
The sweet lady is ... stressed, and I'm worried for her. I'm going to try to work from home as much as possible this week so that I can take some of the load off her.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, Rob came home from the hospital with tracks on his arms like a heroin junkie. Chkl:But Home Health Care specifically said they would draw from the PICC, so no worries there.

The sweet lady is ... stressed, and I'm worried for her. I'm going to try to work from home as much as possible this week so that I can take some of the load off her.
I can only imagine how stressed you all are, and I am so glad you are there for them all.
Railroad tracks huh? Those docs sure do love their labs! Good to know they will draw from the line, amen!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
sddefault.jpg

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking of you and your family , caring for a Loved one is just so challenging at times. May The Lord give you all that extra measure of grace and energy to cope xxxxxxxxxxx