[resolved]ear blockage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
hi i am unvaccinated and cannot go out or else i'll be arrested

after waking up 3 days ago i am already experiencing a loss of hearing it must be an insect
how do i treat this?
will this work?
Screenshot_2022-01-24-11-21-48-15.jpg
or this?
Screenshot_2022-01-24-11-21-30-53.jpg

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi i am unvaccinated and cannot go out or else i'll be arrested

after waking up 3 days ago i am already experiencing a loss of hearing it must be an insect
how do i treat this?
Precious friend, have you tried some "warm/hot olive oil" yet?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Precious friend, have you tried some "warm/hot olive oil" yet?
does that work?
People can use warm olive oil to help break up earwax that has hardened and become stuck in the ear canal. The oil helps to soften the earwax, making it easier for it to move out of the canal.

In addition, some people suggest that placing a few drops of warmed olive oil into the ear of someone with an ear infection can be soothing and comforting.

While it is unlikely to cause harm, there is no research to show that this remedy is effective.

Though most people are aware of the risk of using cotton swabs to clean their ears, many still admit that they use them to remove excess earwax.

By using cotton swabs, there is a risk of accidentally sticking the swab too deep into the ear and damaging the eardrum.

Also, cotton swabs can push earwax deeper into the ear canal where it can harden and become a plug. Olive oil may be a safe alternative.