Rest In Your Residency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 13:8 said:
Isn't that what you're doing, keeping yourself out of hell? You don't even know what you preach.
1 John 2:3-4 KJV

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
You said it right here
mjrhealth, give up this loose liberalism which says you can hold onto Jesus and sin at the same time. "What fellowship hath light with darkness?"

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
mjrhealth, give up this loose liberalism which says you can hold onto Jesus and sin at the same time. "What fellowship hath light with darkness?"
I think I would not be the only one here, even including Jesus, who would love to see you stop. Everything before Pentecost was of the flesh everything after is of the Spirit, which wine are you drinking the hold or the new or is like so many religious, trying to put the new into the old wine skin, and you know what Jesus said of that.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Phoneman777 said:
1 John 2:3-4 KJV
Keep his commandments which nobody can do. We break them every day, but Phoneman is the exception.

Phoneman777 said:
You sin every day Phoneman. You preach self-righteousness and are a fool. That's why the obedient Pharisees will be in hell on judgment day. If you want life go to Jesus. John 5:39-40.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Heb..if you break the Commandments of God every day, you obviously do not have God's Holy Spirit in you, to show you the truth and follow the truth...you should be careful to see what spirit is guiding you, if it is not God's Holy Spirit, then it has to be from satan...

Nov 2, 2016
USA
heretoeternity said:
Heb..if you break the Commandments of God every day, you obviously do not have God's Holy Spirit in you, to show you the truth and follow the truth...you should be careful to see what spirit is guiding you, if it is not God's Holy Spirit, then it has to be from satan...
No, it's called being not god. Only God was perfect in thought and action. It's not really about who can keep the commdandments the best like a competition in football. Who is the goodest person. It's rather who is the one that has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is covered by His blood. Matt 25:33.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you dont sin????

I only noticed one who was found worthy and he wasnt you.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
You should try following the only one who was sinless, and try and live by His example instead of following on your own merry way, and trying to use your feeble works to gain eternal life and salvation...but you have free will to follow satan if you want...no problem there, he loves you.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You should try following the only one who was sinless, and try and live by His example instead of following on your own merry way, and trying to use your feeble works to gain eternal life and salvation...but you have free will to follow satan if you want...no problem there, he loves you.
You never answered teh question, did you not sin today???

Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

you would be surprised how many satan has in his camp who dont seem to be aware of it.

As for me I cannot boast of being perfect, Gods still working on it.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
MJR just remember always, Salvation is through the Son of God, God's grace and His commandments, and NOT the sungod/satan and his doctrines and days of sunday, dec 25th and easter, all of which are non Biblical and of pagan origins...Matthew 15.8, John 14.15, Matthew 19.17 1st John 3

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
His commandment
You say you are of Christ yet here agin you add law to grace adding your works to His as if His was not enough, What is it your salvation is through.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

So when will you desist from boasting of your works and when will you glorify Him and His works, when will you stop adding to His works your own, it is teh flesh and whn it is the flesh it is of teh very devil you keep speaking of.

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Have a lovely night.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
re-laying the foundation, over and over, that they may be revealed by the Book, as we all are.
when one is building, one only lays one foundation, upon which one builds, for one to lay a new foundation one must destroy the first, so what is it the book reveals, it reveals nothing but tells us of the one who was put to shame and crucified upon the cross, who was slain by the law by our sin, the one who is righteous, who took our unrighteousness upon Himself and died so we could live. It is God that reveals , revelation is through Him alone.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
mjrhealth said:
when one is building, one only lays one foundation, upon which one builds, for one to lay a new foundation one must destroy the first, so what is it the book reveals
Ah--i only meant to reflect these;

Therefore, leaving the elementary message about the Messiah, let us go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, faith in God,

For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
heretoeternity said:
and trying to use your feeble works to gain eternal life and salvation..
No, we're actually preaching grace by salvation. You poor soul, you are so confused. How do I reach you.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
'You call me "*Lord, *Lord". But you do not do what I say
Why would a born again believer not do what the Lord says. They accuse them day and night Rev 12:10.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Rom 8:33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.