Restore My Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avianna

Dec 4, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray over a situation where someone tried to ruin my life. Please pray that the lies that this person told about me would be exposed and that the truth would come out. Please also pray that God would protect me from him and anyone that helped him. Please pray that I would not have to worry about this situation anymore and that God would permanently remove this situation from my life.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray over a situation where someone tried to ruin my life. Please pray that the lies that this person told about me would be exposed and that the truth would come out. Please also pray that God would protect me from him and anyone that helped him. Please pray that I would not have to worry about this situation anymore and that God would permanently remove this situation from my life.
Praying for you now!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You have a wonderful opportunity to pray for this person and those that helped him, by petitioning God to include them in those whom He will draw to Himself. This is a once off prayer that you can pray. Your follow up prayers should praise God that he has heard you first prayer and that He has included these people in those whom He will draw to Himself in His Timing. Keep praying in Faith that God is acting on your petition for them to be saved.

Additionally, I pray that you will be able to forgive them for the trespass they have done against you so that you can also be forgiven your trespasses.

Shalom

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God know your situation and I pray that righteousness will prevail.
Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a wonderful opportunity to pray for this person and those that helped him, by petitioning God to include them in those whom He will draw to Himself. This is a once off prayer that you can pray. Your follow up prayers should praise God that he has heard you first prayer and that He has included these people in those whom He will draw to Himself in His Timing. Keep praying in Faith that God is acting on your petition for them to be saved.

Additionally, I pray that you will be able to forgive them for the trespass they have done against you so that you can also be forgiven your trespasses.

Shalom
She could pray that God will deliver that person to repentance.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying God deliver you from this wickedness. And that God deliver that person to repentance.

Reactions: Lambano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
None of us like to be maligned. Expecting Justice in this world is a delusion....those who have enlisted into God's ranks are on enemy territory here in this world. If it were not for God's protection the enemy would have made short work of us long ago.
Jesus tells us straight, 'if they persecuted me, they will persecute you'. We are to have no illusions about this......we have however, a Saviour.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying for the things you asked for, and also for you to be able to learn and grow in your faith in God. I pray that those who oppressed you know their shame, and those who God can get to repent of their doings, to come to Jesus and do good and do right with God.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No form of gossip or lies against you will prosper....In Jesus Name!
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
— Isaiah 54:17 (KJV)

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan

Dear God, please help this hurting person right now. Lord, someone is trying to hurt them and cause gossips and divisions and using lies. Dear Lord, please expose the darkness by Your awesome Light. Please let this person be taken care of in this sensative situation. Lord, we need You like never before and please help our hurting hearts to heal in Jesus' name. Amen.

I hope they are not going to other you anymore. It helps to just 'speak the truth in love' if God wants you too and pray always. I hope you are encouraged to love and forgive them too because sometimes our own holding of our burdens of bitterness will take root and cause us damage. If we ask God to help us love our enemies and our family and friends, we can give our burdens to God and God will take them and we don't have to carry them anymore. It's like saying "God, I give this whole thing over to You, Lord, please do what Your will is and please give me the strength and wisdome to do whatever it is You want, I need your help" and do your part to let it go.

I hope you don't think I'm trying to correct you. I'm not. I'm trying to show you how to let go by forgivness and it's following Jesus and it's what Jesus wants to do in our own hearts to free us and let us heal. They can't hurt you anymore. We can't change them either. We can only control our own attitudes and thoughts and yes, it's really hard and impossible but with God all things are possible and when you are able to do the impossible you will know that it was God working inside you and not out of your own ability. Hallelujah. I need Jesus. Amen.