Retrobyter Cannot Prove Partial Preterism Is Correct.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
LOL - the eternal debate!

To make your eschatology work, you of Hebrew tongue has to rely on a 17th century, Shakespearean word definition and while you'd like to go against the rules of grammar taught by the experts and rely instead on good old mom - you STILL CANNOT make your interpretation line up with the totality of the conditions within Dan 9:27.

Since you cannot prove your point and show me ANY limited-time, seven-year covenant made by any means, even your warm, fuzzy "confirm" which does not reflect the plain meaning of gabar - you have to ignore the challenge rather than ever admit a fatal flaw in you Preterist view.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
LOL - the eternal debate!

To make your eschatology work, you of Hebrew tongue has to rely on a 17th century, Shakespearean word definition and while you'd like to go against the rules of grammar taught by the experts and rely instead on good old mom - you STILL CANNOT make your interpretation line up with the totality of the conditions within Dan 9:27.

Since you cannot prove your point and show me ANY limited-time, seven-year covenant made by any means, even your warm, fuzzy "confirm" which does not reflect the plain meaning of gabar - you have to ignore the challenge rather than ever admit a fatal flaw in you Preterist view.
You, sir, see only what you want to see and hear only what you want to hear! I'M NOT USING a "17th century, Shakespearean word definition!" The copyright date of the Webster's NewWorld Hebrew Dictionary I have is 1992! The grammar book I use is somewhat older, The First Hebrew Primer for Adults, dated 1983, by EKS Publishing Company in Oakland, California. You could also use Hebrew For Dummies, by Jill Suzanne Jacobs, MA, published by Wiley Publishing, Inc., copyrighted 2003. Based on the title, I'd say that was right up your alley!

Furthermore, I'll thank you to leave my mom out of this! She's been dead and with the Lord since 1986, dying at the age of 50 from cancer! She was barely able to hang on to see her first granddaughter! You didn't know her, or you would have a much different opinion of her! There were thousands who honored her at her death as a wonderful lady who died a servant of the Lord! She could barely speak at the time of her death, and could only say, "Bye-bye," when she passed away! SHAME ON YOU! And, yes, I AM angry! Don't you talk about my mother! You don't measure up to her greatness!

You need to re-read what I have written; I'll write no more to you on this subject, and it's PARTIAL Preterism, by the way!