Retrobyter Cannot Prove Partial Preterism Is Correct.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
The Great Tribulation is not seven years long or even three and a half, but the counting of 'seven' is done in prophetic years: Rev 12:6 is also described in Rev 12:14. That is the second half of the one 'seven' which God shelters the remnant Jews.

But foremost, because you're trying to prove something which really isn't central - you cannot show ANY Scriptural reference for any limited-time, seven-year covenant that Jesus fuzzily and warmly "confirmed" with anyone for any terms. That is the point of this thread: to display the central flaw of Preterism, full or partial.

4given

Jun 24, 2012
Retrobyter said:
The covenant is already there, and it is being "RATIFIED" or "SUSTAINED" or "FORTIFIED" or "STRENGTHENED" or "UPHELD!"
Yes, this is what the Lord showed me as well. A peace treaty wasn't being made, it was already drawn up, all it required was the power to bring it into force and as long as the testator was alive the document was just that a document.

You have to WANT to see this. There is absolutely no sense in trying to cram anything down peoples throat if they are unwilling to be taught. Absolutely useless venture. When we type any of this, we have to keep in mind we are typing to people that WANT to learn, not to the ones who want to argue tooth and nail to prove that we are all crazy.

Having said that (get ready to poke, jeer, and make fun), Preterism makes scriptural sense.

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
"The Lord told me...."

And so theological debate ends. The person who claims exclusive revelation by the Holy Spirit marks the point at which logic must be dismissed because of faith, but in reality, it's just that one person believes what they think is true.

And all those synonyms for "strengthened" just show me that you and Retro have taken "confirmed" in the modern positive connotation and have completely lost the original sense of gabar.

Yes, you literally HAVE TO "WANT" to see it, because otherwise it's not there. Preterism is the weakest eschatology out there: you cannot produce ANY limited-time seven-year covenant Jesus made with anyone.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
"The Lord told me...."

And so theological debate ends. The person who claims exclusive revelation by the Holy Spirit marks the point at which logic must be dismissed because of faith, but in reality, it's just that one person believes what they think is true.

And all those synonyms for "strengthened" just show me that you and Retro have taken "confirmed" in the modern positive connotation and have completely lost the original sense of gabar.

Yes, you literally HAVE TO "WANT" to see it, because otherwise it's not there. Preterism is the weakest eschatology out there: you cannot produce ANY limited-time seven-year covenant Jesus made with anyone.
Nah. I just accept the understanding that anyone who actually speaks Hebrew has for the word "higbir." Webster's New World Hebrew Dictionary (which uses a different transliteration scheme) says this:

heeg|beer/ -eerah/ -artee v increased; strengthened; (pres. magbeer; fut. yagbeer).

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
That's not gabar, and you CANNOT show me anywhere that Jesus ever made ANY covenant with anyone for a limited time: seven years to be precise.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
That's not gabar, and you CANNOT show me anywhere that Jesus ever made ANY covenant with anyone for a limited time: seven years to be precise.
It IS "gabar"! Remember: vowel pointing is NOT part of the Hebrew alphabet! In any transliteration of the Hebrew into English, all you need to look at are the CONSONANTS! Besides, the verse uses the word "higbiyr," NOT "gabar!" "Higbiyr" is part of the "gabar" (gimmel-bet-reish) family of words.

Dani'el 9:27
27 Vhigbiyr briyt laarabiym shaaVuwa` echaad vachatsiy hashaaVuwa` yashbiyt zebach uwminchaah v`al knaf shiquwtsiym mshomeem v`ad kaalaah vnechraatsaah titakh `al shomeem
:

As far as "Jesus ever [making] ANY covenant with anyone for a limited time: seven years to be precise," you're just being cantankerous, ornery, and pugnacious! I've already explained that such is not necessary nor is it what the verse calls for! You just like to waste my time, don't you?

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Cantankerous, onery and pugnacious? HA! More ad hominem insults.

You can't show me or anyone else the central point to your eschatology which says Jesus forced through a covenant with many for one 'seven.'

It's not there; you can't prove it; so you just start name-calling.

How wise is it to redouble your error and stop acting in love at the same time?

I mean, if your eschatology leads you to an unsustainable position - then it's not God's Word which did it, but your take on it. Since we should not change God's Word, we'd better be wise enough to re-think our eschatology. To hold onto the erroneous is to say our vaunted ego is too inflated and fragile to admit we were wrong. This then becomes an issue where being right is more important than getting it right.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis. (And I really mean "peace" to you, bro'.)

teleiosis said:
Cantankerous, onery and pugnacious? HA! More ad hominem insults.

You can't show me or anyone else the central point to your eschatology which says Jesus forced through a covenant with many for one 'seven.'

It's not there; you can't prove it; so you just start name-calling.

How wise is it to redouble your error and stop acting in love at the same time?

I mean, if your eschatology leads you to an unsustainable position - then it's not God's Word which did it, but your take on it. Since we should not change God's Word, we'd better be wise enough to re-think our eschatology. To hold onto the erroneous is to say our vaunted ego is too inflated and fragile to admit we were wrong. This then becomes an issue where being right is more important than getting it right.
Yeah, "ad hominem." Sorry, can't help it. You were getting under my skin! But, it's okay for YOU to get short with others but not for me to get exasperated with you, right? And don't think I didn't notice how quickly you SNAPPED at my frustration! You're just itching for a fight, aren't you?

My eschatology is intact, and more of the Scriptures, especially the prophecies of the Tanakh, harmonize with it quite well because I have started FROM those prophecies and let them speak to me until THEY formed my "eschatology." The position is not "unsustainable." It's just fine! I have no problem with it at all; it's YOU who has the problem with it because it doesn't fit YOUR eschatology!

You insist on saying that "gabar" is something it is not.

You insist that I show you verses (which I will not do) that prove that "Jesus used (military) might to force or prevail a limited-time covenant with many." I don't believe that at all! Instead, I showed you verses that prove that Yeshua` both fulfilled Dani'el 9:27 and that Dani'el 9:27 is the fulfillment of Yeshua`s Anointing by God to be King, but you STILL argue that "gabar" means what it doesn't mean in that verse!

It's like you said, "x = z," and I said "no, x = y and y does NOT = z." So, you counter by asking (demanding), "then why are you saying that x does not = z, when x = z?" I'll answer "because x = y and y does not = z; therefore, x does NOT = z." And, STILL you ask (demand), "then why are you saying that x does not = z, when x = z?" It's like a broken record that's skipping! (Only us old-timers with vinyls know what that means.) And, you've attacked in this way all because you NEED to find the "antichrist" in Dani'el 9:26-27 in order to support your understanding of the Olivet Discourse, particularly Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14!

I have given you the Hebrew of this prophecy (supplied by Gavri'el to Dani'el) several times showing both the nature of the word "higbiyr" (that you call "gabar") and that the "prince that shall come" cannot be the "he" in verse 27, and STILL you refuse to believe something you could look up for yourself, if you were so inclined. Instead, you adamantly refuse to accept something that isn't just my opinion but are the rules of Hebrew grammar and a clear definition from a Hebrew dictionary. You opt instead for the definitions of a lexicon without any grammar, and use commentaries to supplement the missing grammar, and the commentaries haven't adequately looked up the Hebrew grammar, either! You haven't even used the ENGLISH word "prevail" correctly! Why is that?! I'm not trying to "one-up" you or make you look bad in some way! All I'm trying to do is share information to a man who hopefully has a teachable spirit. Be a Berean! I ENCOURAGE you to do so! But, DON'T go to the lexicons, commentaries and teachings to which you've been listening to check out what I've been saying! GO TO THE SOURCE! (And, I'm talking about the language of the Book, not the Book itself.) Check out what the commentaries and teachers have been saying to you, as well! "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good!" (1 Thessalonians 5:21.)

It's like you're saying, "if I go over this cliff, I will float down to the ground below because one of the definitions of 'falling' is like the leaf falling from a tree," and I've been trying to tell you, "no, if you go over this cliff, you will fall like a rock and go splat on the ground below!" But you keep insisting, "no, I'll fall like a leaf from a tree." It's hard to show you that you don't have the aerodynamic characteristics of a leaf, when you're stuck on that definition of "falling!"

"Gabar" (gimmel-bet/vet-reish = G-B/V-R) is technically a FAMILY of words in the Hebrew language. It's primary meaning is "to be strong" or "to make strong," depending on the context, "strength" being the key concept. The ACTUAL word in Dani'el 9:27 is "vhigbiyr," spelled "vav-hei-gimmel-bet-yod-reish." The "vav-" prefix is a connective, a conjunction, and is usually translated as "and." The rest of the word "higbiyr," also transliterated as "heegbeer" in my Webster's New World Hebrew Dictionary, means "increased" or "strengthened." When one "strengthens" a covenant - an agreement - a document, it implies that the covenant or agreement is already in place!

Second, when one "strengthens" a covenant, he is making it stronger in some way. He is giving it some kind of support. This implies that he is either giving it credence through evidence or he is lending it his affirmation or both. To lend a document one's affirmation is the definition of "ratify," as in the example, "they ratified the amendment to the Constitution." The word does NOT convey the meaning of "imposing" a covenant on others! It just DOESN'T, no matter what your lexicon says! IF the CONTEXT provided the imposition on others, THEN one could say that he "prevailed" against an enemy or "prevailed" upon someone to do something, but this context does NOT have that implication! The prepositional prefix on "rabiym," "laa-," means "to" or "for." Thus, "laarabiym" means "to many" or "for many"; it does NOT mean "against many" or "upon many." That would be the preposition, "`al!" (It doesn't even mean "with many!")

Get it, yet?

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
The Roadmap is already in place.

Jesus didn't strengthen anything for just seven years.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
The Roadmap is already in place.

Jesus didn't strengthen anything for just seven years.
You're RIGHT! The "one Seven" or "seven years" is not HIS doing! It's just a statement of fact that goes along with what happened and will happen. He IS and WILL BE King of the Jews without being King of all Isra'el for those seven years!

The first 3 1/2 years didn't go so well from a human perspective, but that was all part of God's plan because Yeshua` was fulfilling His role as haKeves Elohiym, the Lamb of God, also called haMashiach ben Yosef, the Messiah son of Joseph - the Suffering and Dying Messiah. Through this role, He also became the "Cohen l`owlam `al diVraatiy Malkiy-Tsedeq," the "Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."

The second 3 1/2 years will go much better because he will be haAryeh Elohiym, the Lion of God, the Lion from the tribe of Y'hudah, also called haMashiach ben Daviyd, the Messiah son of David - the Victorious and Reigning Messiah! The reason that it will go much better is because He will attack the enemies of the Jews with ZEAL!

Isaiah 9:6-7
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
KJV

Isaiah 59-63
59:1 Adonai’s arm is not too short to save,
nor is his ear too dull to hear.
2 Rather, it is your own crimes
that separate you from your God;
your sins have hidden his face from you,
so that he doesn’t hear.
3 For your hands are stained with blood
and your fingers with crime;
your lips speak lies,
your tongues utter wicked things.
4 No one sues with just cause,
no one pleads honestly in court,
they trust in empty words
and say worthless things;
they conceive trouble
and give birth to evil.
5 They hatch viper eggs
and spin spiderwebs;
whoever eats their eggs dies,
and the crushed egg hatches a snake.
6 Their webs are useless as clothing,
their deeds are useless for wearing;
their deeds are deeds of wickedness,
their hands produce violence.
7 Their feet run to evil,
they rush to shed innocent blood,
their thoughts are thoughts of wickedness,
their paths lead to havoc and ruin.
8 The way of shalom they do not know,
their goings-about obey no law,
they make devious paths for themselves;
no one treading them will ever know shalom.

9 This is why justice is far from us,
and righteousness doesn’t catch up with us;
we look for light, but see only darkness,
for brightness, but we walk in gloom.
10 We grope for the wall like the blind;
like people without eyes we feel our way;
we stumble at noonday as if it were dusk,
we are in dark places like the dead.
11 We growl, all of us, like bears
and moan pitifully like doves;
we look for justice, but there is none;
for salvation, but it is far from us.

12 For our crimes multiply before you,
our sins testify against us;
for our crimes are present with us;
and our sins, we know them well:
13 rebelling and denying Adonai,
turning away from following our God,
talking about oppression and revolt,
uttering lies which our hearts have conceived.

14 Thus justice is repelled,
righteousness stands apart, at a distance;
for truth stumbles in the public court,
and uprightness cannot enter.
15 Honesty is lacking,
he who leaves evil becomes a target.

Adonai saw it, and it displeased him
that there was no justice.
16 He saw that there was no one,
was amazed that no one interceded.
Therefore his own arm brought him salvation (Yeshua`),
and his own righteousness sustained him.
17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate,
salvation as a helmet on his head;
he clothed himself with garments of vengeance
and wrapped himself in a mantle of zeal.
18 He repays according to their deeds —
fury to his foes, reprisal to his enemies;
to the coastlands he will repay their due;
19 in the west they will fear the name of Adonai,
and likewise, in the east, his glory.
For he will come like a pent-up stream,

impelled by the Spirit of Adonai.
20 “Then a Redeemer will come to Tziyon,
to those in Ya‘akov who turn from rebellion.”
So says Adonai.
21 “And as for me,” says Adonai,
“this is my covenant with them:
my Spirit, who rests on you,
and my words which I put in your mouth
will not depart from your mouth
or from the mouth of your children,
or from the mouth of your children’s children,
now or ever,” says Adonai.

60:1 “Arise, shine [Yerushalayim],
for your light has come,
the glory of Adonai has risen over you.
2 For although darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness the peoples;
on you Adonai will rise;
over you will be seen his glory.
3 Nations will go toward your light
and kings toward your shining splendor.
4 Raise your eyes and look around:
they are all assembling and coming to you;
your sons are coming from far off,
your daughters being carried on their nurses’ hips.
5 Then you will see and be radiant,
your heart will throb and swell with delight;
for the riches of the seas will be brought to you,
the wealth of nations will come to you.
6 Caravans of camels will cover your land,
young camels from Midyan and ‘Eifah,
all of them coming from Sh’va,
bringing gold and frankincense,
and proclaiming the praises of Adonai.

7 All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered for you,
the rams of N’vayot will be at your service;
they will come up and be received on my altar,
as I glorify my glorious house.

8 “Who are these, flying along like clouds,
like doves to their dovecotes?
9 The coastlands are putting their hope in me,
with the ‘Tarshish’ ships in the lead,
to bring your children from far away,
and with them their silver and gold,
for the sake of Adonai your God,
the Holy One of Isra’el, who glorifies you.
10 Foreigners will rebuild your walls,
their kings will be at your service;
for in my anger I struck you,
but in my mercy I pity you.
11 Your gates will always be open,
they will not be shut by day or by night,
so that people can bring you the wealth of nations,
with their kings led in procession.
12 For the nation or kingdom that won’t serve you will perish;
yes, those nations will be utterly destroyed.

13 “The glory of the L’vanon will come to you,
cypresses together with elm trees and larches,
to beautify the site of my sanctuary —
I will glorify the place where I stand.
14 The children of your oppressors will come
and bow low before you,
all who despised you will fall at your feet,
calling you the city of Adonai,
Tziyon of the Holy One of Isra’el.

15 “In the past you were abandoned and hated,
so that no one would even pass through you;
but now I will make you the pride of the ages,
a joy for many generations.
16 You will drink the milk of nations,
you will nurse at royal breasts
and know that I, Adonai, am your Savior,
your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Ya‘akov.

17 “For bronze I will bring you gold,
for iron I will bring you silver,
bronze in place of wood,
and iron in place of stones.
I will make shalom your governor
and righteousness your taskmaster.
18 Violence will no longer be heard in your land,
desolation or destruction within your borders;
instead, you will call your walls Salvation (Yeshua`)
and your gates Praise (Y'hudah).

19 “No more will the sun be your light by day,
nor will moonlight shine on you;
instead Adonai will be your light forever
and your God your glory.
20 No longer will your sun go down;
your moon will no longer wane;
for Adonai will be your light forever;
your days of mourning will end.
21 All your people will be tzaddikim;
they will inherit the land forever;
they will be the branch I planted,
my handiwork, in which I take pride.
22 The smallest will grow to a thousand,
the weakest will become a mighty nation.
I, Adonai, when the right time comes,
will quickly bring it about.”

61:1 The Spirit of Adonai Elohim is upon me,
because Adonai has anointed me
to announce good news to the poor.
He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted;
to proclaim freedom to the captives,
to let out into light those bound in the dark;
2 to proclaim the year of the favor of Adonai
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all who mourn,
3 yes, provide for those in Tziyon who mourn,
giving them garlands instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
a cloak of praise instead of a heavy spirit,
so that they will be called oaks of righteousness
planted by Adonai, in which he takes pride.
4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins,
restore sites long destroyed;
they will renew the ruined cities,
destroyed many generations ago.
5 Strangers will stand and feed your flocks,
foreigners plow your land and tend your vines;
6 but you will be called cohanim of Adonai,
spoken of as ministers to our God.
You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and revel in their riches.
7 Because of your shame, which was doubled,
and because they cried, “They deserve disgrace,”
therefore in their land what they own will be doubled,
and joy forever will be theirs.
8 “For I, Adonai, love justice;
I hate robbery for burnt offerings.
So I will be faithful to reward them
and make an eternal covenant with them.”
9 Their descendants will be known among the nations,
their offspring among the peoples;
all who see them will acknowledge
that they are the seed Adonai has blessed.

10 I am so joyful in Adonai!
My soul rejoices in my God,
for he has clothed me in salvation,
dressed me with a robe of triumph,
like a bridegroom wearing a festive turban,
like a bride adorned with her jewels.
11 For just as the earth brings forth its plants,
or a garden makes its plants spring up,
so Adonai, God, will cause victory and glory
to spring up before all nations.

62:1 For Tziyon’s sake I will not be silent,
for Yerushalayim’s sake I will not rest,
until her vindication shines out brightly
and her salvation like a blazing torch.
2 The nations will see your vindication
and all kings your glory.Then you will be called by a new name
which Adonai himself will pronounce.
3 You will be a glorious crown in the hand of Adonai,
a royal diadem held by your God.
4 You will no longer be spoken of as ‘Azuvah [Abandoned]
or your land be spoken of as ‘Sh’mamah [Desolate];
rather, you will be called Heftzi-Vah [My-Delight-Is-In-Her]
and your land Be‘ulah [Married].
For Adonai delights in you,
and your land will be married —
5 as a young man marries a young woman,
your sons will marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
your God will rejoice over you.

6 I have posted watchmen
on your walls, Yerushalayim;
they will never fall silent,
neither by day nor by night.
You who call on Adonai,
give yourselves no rest;
7 and give him no rest till he restores Yerushalayim
and makes it a praise on earth.
8 Adonai has sworn by his right hand
and by his mighty arm:
“Never again will I give your grain
to your enemies as food;
nor will strangers drink your wine,
for which you worked so hard;
9 but those who harvest the grain will eat it
with praises to Adonai;
those who gathered the wine will drink it
in the courtyards of my sanctuary.”

10 Go on through, go on through the gates,
clear the way for the people!
Build up a highway, build it up!
Clear away the stones!
Raise a banner for the peoples!
11 Adonai has proclaimed to the end of the earth,
“Say to the daughter of Tziyon,
‘Here, your Salvation (Yeshua`) is coming!
Here, his reward is with him,
and his recompense is before him.’”
12 They will call them The Holy People,
The Redeemed of Adonai.
You will be called D’rushah [Sought-After],
‘Ir Lo Ne‘ezvah [City-No-Longer-Abandoned].

631 Who is this, coming from Edom,
from Botzrah with clothing stained crimson,
so magnificently dressed,
so stately in his great strength?

“It is I, who speak victoriously,
I, well able to save.”

2 Why is your apparel red,
your clothes like someone treading a winepress?

3 “I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the peoples, not one was with me.
So I trod them in my anger,
trampled them in my fury;
so their lifeblood spurted out on my clothing,
and I have stained all my garments;
4 for the day of vengeance that was in my heart
and my year of redemption have come.
5 I looked, but there was no one to help,
and I was appalled that no one upheld me.
Therefore my own arm brought me salvation,
and my own fury upheld me.
6 In my anger I trod down the peoples,
made them drunk with my fury,
then poured out their lifeblood on the earth.”

7 I will recall the grace of Adonai
and the praises of Adonai,
because of all that Adonai has granted us
and his great goodness toward the house of Isra’el,
which he bestowed on them in keeping with his mercy,
in keeping with the greatness of his grace.
8 For he said, “They are indeed my people,
children who are not disloyal.”
So he became their Savior.
9 In all their troubles he was troubled;
then the Angel of His Presence saved them;
in his love and pity he redeemed them.

He had lifted them up and carried them
throughout the days of old.
10 However, they rebelled,
they grieved his Holy Spirit;
so he became their enemy
and himself fought against them.

11 But then his people remembered
the days of old, the days of Moshe:
“Where is he who brought them up from the sea
with the shepherds of his flock?
Where is he who put his Holy Spirit
right there among them,
12 who caused his glorious arm to go
at Moshe’s right hand?
He divided the water ahead of them,
to make himself an eternal name;
13 he led them through the deep
like a sure-footed horse through the desert;
14 like cattle going down into a valley
the Spirit of Adonai had them rest.
This is how you led your people,
to make yourself a glorious name.”

15 Look down from heaven; and see
from your holy, glorious dwelling.
Where are your zeal and your mighty deeds,
your inner concern and compassion?
Don’t hold back, 16 for you are our father.
Even if Avraham were not to know us,
and Isra’el were not to acknowledge us,
you, Adonai, are our father,
Our Redeemer of Old is your name.

17 Adonai, why do you let us wander from your ways
and harden our hearts, so that we do not fear you?
Return, for the sake of your servants,
the tribes who are your possession.
18 Your holy people held your sanctuary such a short time,
before our adversaries trampled it down.
19 For so long we have been like those you never ruled,
like those who were not called by your name!

(64:1) We wish you would tear open heaven and come down,
so the mountains would shake at your presence!
CJB

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
First three and a half years? Ha! Again, you have not shown anything Jesus did to make a covenant to start His Ministry as the Lamb.

That statement is not a fact, but a conclusion you have reached based on your assignment of Jesus as the actor to gabar.

Yet, nowhere in the Bible does it indicate any covenant Jesus made with anyone for a limited time.

The first half is not in the past; in Revelation chapter 13, the first half is taken up by the beast of a man's authority to rule and it is capped by the abomination (being set up in the Temple which is yet to be built) of the talking image of him by the false prophet. At that mid point, two laws are initated by the duo which make the Great Tribulation so great. That is then shortened by the sudden and otherwise unexpected (by the wicked) of the Day of the Lord. (Because of your eschatology, you have to lengthen the Great Tribulation to 2000 years.) With that Day comes the Harvest from the clouds. Revelation chapters 13-14 are in perfect agreement with the sequence of events in Mt 24:15-31.

Dan 9:27 cannot have been accomplished by Jesus. Having the anti-Christ be the actor of the actions described though, makes perfect sense. He forces through military might, a covenant which only lasts seven (prophetic) years. At the midpoint, an abomination suddenly arrives which causes desolation. This is in line with Revelation chapter 13.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<p>Shabbat shalom, teleiosis.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="teleiosis" data-cid="178423" data-time="1356190029">
<p>First three and a half years?&nbsp; Ha!&nbsp; Again, you have not shown anything Jesus did to make a covenant to start His Ministry as the Lamb.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>That statement is not a fact, but a conclusion you have reached based on your assignment of Jesus as the actor to gabar.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Yet, nowhere in the Bible does it indicate any covenant Jesus made with anyone for a limited time.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The first half is not in the past; in Revelation chapter 13, the first half is taken up by the beast of a man's authority to rule and it is capped by the abomination (being set up in the Temple which is yet to be built) of the talking image of him by the false prophet.&nbsp; At that mid point, two laws are initated by the duo which make the Great Tribulation so great.&nbsp; That is then shortened by the sudden and otherwise unexpected (by the wicked) of the Day of the Lord.&nbsp; (Because of your eschatology, you have to lengthen the Great Tribulation to 2000 years.)&nbsp; With that Day comes the Harvest from the clouds.&nbsp; Revelation chapters 13-14 are in perfect agreement with the sequence of events in Mt 24:15-31.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Dan 9:27 cannot have been accomplished by Jesus.&nbsp; Having the anti-Christ be the actor of the actions described though, makes perfect sense.&nbsp; He forces through military might, a covenant which only lasts seven (prophetic) years.&nbsp; At the midpoint, an abomination suddenly arrives which causes desolation.&nbsp; This is in line with Revelation chapter 13.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>SCRTTTTCH! There's that broken record again!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>YES, three and a half years! That can be shown by the&nbsp;four Passovers listed in the Gospels, and the fact that He began His ministry close to His true birthday around Sukkot (the feast of Tabernacles or Booths).&nbsp;ONCE AGAIN, Yeshua` (Jesus) didn't &quot;MAKE&quot; a covenant to start His ministry as the Lamb! All He did was obey God in all things, including submitting to Yochanan's (John's) baptism, and&nbsp;STRENGTHENED the <strong>Davidic covenant</strong> ALREADY IN EXISTENCE! THAT'S what He did! NO MORE! Furthermore, He didn't &quot;start His Ministry as the LAMB!&quot; He offered the Jews a legitimate offer of the Kingdom! However, the Prushiym (Pharisees), Tsdukiym (Sadducees), and Levi'iym (Levites) in control of the Sanhedrin at the time were the worst sort of politicians! They were &quot;sons of Bliya`al (Belial)&quot; who RESISTED Yeshua` becoming their King, because that would shift their balance of power!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Yeshua`s offer of the&nbsp;Kingdom being a legitimate offer&nbsp;was confirmed by God Himself, His Father, when the Father said, &quot;This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased,&quot; and sent His <em>Ruach </em>(Spirit) to light upon Him, anointing Him with the <em>Ruach haQodesh</em>, just as He did for Sha'uwl haMelekh, Daviyd haMelekh, and Shlomo haMelekh (King Saul, King David, and King Solomon)! It was a sign to Y'hudah that He was indeed <em>haMashiach Elohiym</em>&nbsp;(the Messiah of God), God's CHOICE for King!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Sha'uwl had his &quot;sons of Bliya`al&quot; in 1 Samu'el 10:27 who resisted his kingship; Daviyd had his &quot;sons of Bliya`al&quot; who resisted his kingship: the family of Sha'uwl whom he was to replace, first led by Sha'uwl (Saul, 1 Samu'el 18:6-) and then led by Avner (Abner) even after Sha'uwl's death (2 Samu'el), Naval (Nabal, 1 Samu'el 25:17-25),&nbsp;Shimei (2 Samu'el&nbsp; 16:7), Sheva (Sheba, 2 Samu'el 20:1), and even his own son Avshalom (Absalom, 2 Samu'el 15-18)!</p>
(to be continued)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

Sorry about that. Wow. That's bad. The editor is not interpreting the code; it's just spitting the code back to the screen! I was trying to use the text that was auto-saved to recover what I had typed so far after crashing and recovering, and that's what came back.

I didn't finish what I wrote; so, let me try again:

teleiosis said:
First three and a half years? Ha! Again, you have not shown anything Jesus did to make a covenant to start His Ministry as the Lamb.

That statement is not a fact, but a conclusion you have reached based on your assignment of Jesus as the actor to gabar.

Yet, nowhere in the Bible does it indicate any covenant Jesus made with anyone for a limited time.

The first half is not in the past; in Revelation chapter 13, the first half is taken up by the beast of a man's authority to rule and it is capped by the abomination (being set up in the Temple which is yet to be built) of the talking image of him by the false prophet. At that mid point, two laws are initated by the duo which make the Great Tribulation so great. That is then shortened by the sudden and otherwise unexpected (by the wicked) of the Day of the Lord. (Because of your eschatology, you have to lengthen the Great Tribulation to 2000 years.) With that Day comes the Harvest from the clouds. Revelation chapters 13-14 are in perfect agreement with the sequence of events in Mt 24:15-31.

Dan 9:27 cannot have been accomplished by Jesus. Having the anti-Christ be the actor of the actions described though, makes perfect sense. He forces through military might, a covenant which only lasts seven (prophetic) years. At the midpoint, an abomination suddenly arrives which causes desolation. This is in line with Revelation chapter 13.
The bottom line suscinctly is this: Yeshua` didn't "MAKE" a covenant with anybody at the beginning of His ministry; he STRENGTHENED the DAVIDIC COVENANT with Y'hudah by obeying His Father and submitting to being baptized by Yochanan. Furthermore, the prophecy doesn't say that He or anyone else would "MAKE" a covenant! God the Father authenticated His right to reign as David's heir in His statement, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." Yeshua` then offered the Kingdom to the Jews and the offer was not a sham or a decoy in any sense. It was a LEGITIMATE offer! This may be hard to understand, but although the offer of the Kingdom was legitimate, when rejected His being offered as haKeves Elohiym (the Lamb of God) was not a contingency plan - a plan B! It was indeed the original plan - the plan A - for His first advent.

But, Yeshua` had His "sons of Bliya`al" the same as Sha'uwl, David, and Shlomo haMalakhiym (Kings Saul, David, and Solomon) did, those who resisted His reign over them. Saul rebuffed his opponents by going to war with zeal against the Ammoniym (Ammonites). David ran from Sha'uwl during the latter part of his reign, but he won the favor of the people by his zealous attacks against the Plishtiym (Philistines; the only true "Palestinians"). Even after Sha'uwl was killed, David had to fight against Sha'uwl's armies led by Avner (Abner) who attempted to install one of Sha'uwl's sons, Iysh-Boshet (Ish-Bosheth), as king, and David was anointed king of Y'hudah and reigned for 7.5 years before the rest of Isra'el finally acknowledged his right to rule. Even Shlomo had those who resisted (very briefly) his right to reign. Shlomo's son, Rechav`am (Rehoboam) had it the worst. His opponents left entirely to start their own nation, the northern Isra'el consisting of the ten tribes.

The Sanhedrin who ruled during Yeshua`s first advent were politicians of the worst sort and didn't want to share power let alone stand aside for Him; so they had Him killed instead. This is PRECISELY what Yeshua` was saying would happen in His parable in Luke 19:11-27.

The first half of the seventieth Seven (which is NOT the "tribulation," btw) was indeed fulfilled shortly after Yeshua` ascended. Most of the passage in Matthew 24:15-31 had to do with the first century, NOT our future! It did span, however, into our future in verses 20, 22, and 27-28. Verses 29-31 are definitely in the future. However, whenever you see the pronoun "ye" or "you" or "your," these are plural 2nd person pronouns which Yeshua` is using for the very disciples to whom He was speaking!

Revelation 13-14 are NOT in "perfect agreement" with your "sequence" of Matthew 24:15-31!

Furthermore, while there is a "beast" and a "man against the Torah," Yeshua` alone could have fulfilled Dani'el 9:27, not the blown-out-of-proportions "antichrist" figure you portray!

And, at the "midpoint" (the SPLIT), Yeshua` left the household of Isra'el desolate for their overspreading of abominations, and they've been in desolation ever since! They won't be out of their distress, their pressure, their "tribulation" ("thlipsis") until they can welcome Yeshua` back as God's Anointed.

Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
Why don't you post the "terms" of the Davidic Covenant? Hmmm?
Gladly! Here is the Davidic Covenant, a covenant of salt:

2 Samu'el 7:8-16
8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:
9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
KJV

While we like to think of Yeshua` as the "seed" to which YHWH is referring here, it is actually talking about Shlomo (Solomon).

Verses 12 through 16 contain the promises:

All David had to do was have a son, Shlomo.
God provided all the rest: He would...
1) Protect David until he died,
2) Would set up his seed after David,
3) Establish his kingdom,
4) Allow him to build the Temple,
5) Establish the throne of his Kingdom forever,
6) And, when Shlomo would sin, he would NOT take away his throne, even when chastising was justified, and
7) Establish David's house, throne and kingdom forever!

It was pretty much a one-sided deal, an unconditional covenant.

Psalm 89 is David's view on the covenant under the inspiration of the Ruach haQodesh:

Psalm 89:1-52
1 I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations
. Selah.
5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?
7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
8 O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
12 The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
14 Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

38 But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
39 Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.
40 Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
41 All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
42 Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
43 Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
44 Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
45 The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.
46 How long, Lord? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?
47 Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
48 What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
49 Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth?
50 Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
51 Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O Lord; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.
52 Blessed be the Lord for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
KJV

I should have added that Yeshua` is declared to be the son of Shlomo through his adopted father, Yosef (Joseph):

Matthew 1:1-17
1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
KJV

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Sorry that's a promise and a prophecy.

Notice there is no negative terms; i.e., punishment for not upholding his end of the deal.

Without consequences for failure to abide by the terms of the contract, what God said to David was a promise; the Bible never calls it a covenant. Nor do the Apostles ever declare that Jesus fulfilled the "covenant" of the Lord to David.

The rest of your interpretation is just wishful thinking... overspreading, desolation... and what constitutes the midpoint abomination? The crucifixion of our Lord? THAT'S GOD'S PLAN FOR SALVATION!

There is no limit to the time for the promises and prophecy made to David.

There is no requirement of any kind on his part.

Jesus never fulfills this prophecy for a limited time.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
Sorry that's a promise and a prophecy.

Notice there is no negative terms; i.e., punishment for not upholding his end of the deal.

Without consequences for failure to abide by the terms of the contract, what God said to David was a promise; the Bible never calls it a covenant. Nor do the Apostles ever declare that Jesus fulfilled the "covenant" of the Lord to David.

The rest of your interpretation is just wishful thinking... overspreading, desolation... and what constitutes the midpoint abomination? The crucifixion of our Lord? THAT'S GOD'S PLAN FOR SALVATION!

There is no limit to the time for the promises and prophecy made to David.

There is no requirement of any kind on his part.

Jesus never fulfills this prophecy for a limited time.
Sorry right back at ya! Yes, there are promises within this prophecy; however, that doesn't negate that it is indeed a COVENANT! That was part of the reason for quoting Psalm 89! David understood it to be a COVENANT! (Psalm 89:3, 28, and 34.) Indeed, the word "lovingkindness" (Psalm 89:33, 49) is the Hebrew word "checed," which conveys FAR more than just being "loving or being "kind!" It carries the idea of keeping one's covenant! It is an UNCONDITIONAL COVENANT! David didn't have to do ANYTHING for God to perform His part! Thus, there WERE no "negative parts" or "punishments!" David had no "end of the deal" for him to uphold! It was all of God, much like our justification by God (erroneously called "salvation")! So, yes, you're right! "There is no requirement of any kind on his part!"

David, in Psalm 89, DID mention some negative consequences for his progeny's failures, but he said that God said...

Psalm 89:30-37
30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness (checed) will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant (briyt) will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His seed (in Shlomo and through to the Messiah Yeshua`) shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

KJV

Can't you understand, yet? Did you know that David was anointed THREE TIMES?! First, he was anointed in the middle of his brothers by Sh'mu'el (Samuel) in 1 Samu'el 16:13. This parallels Yeshua`s anointing at His baptism by Yochanan, when His Father said, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." (Psalm 89:26-27.)

Then, he was anointed again as King of Y'hudah in 2 Samu'el 2:4 and reigned in Chevrown (Hebron). This never was paralleled in Yeshua`s first advent, although it SHOULD have happened. Yeshua` was born King of Y'hudah or King of the Y'hudiym (Jews) as seen in Matthew 2:2. Then, He was declared the "King of the Y'hudiym" at His crucifixion as seen in Matthew 27:37. I know of two Apostles who understood that it was a covenant! Mattityahu (Matthew) and Yochanan (John). It might even be three, for it is said that Yochanan Markos (John Mark) was ghost writing for Shim`own Kefa (Simon Peter) when he penned the Gospel of Mark.

David reigned in Chevrown for a little more than seven years! That, too, should have been paralleled in Yeshua`s life! Instead, after 3 1/2 years they REJECTED Him! However, this was not a "one-hit wonder"; they were rejecting Him by degrees throughout his 3.5-year ministry! These are the "shiquwtsiym" ("abominations") that spread out like the feathers of a "knaf" (a "wing") until almost the whole of Yerushalayim was calling for His crucifixion! However, prior to His crucifixion, He GAVE UP on that generation, and for the overspreading of abominations, He declared their household "SHOMEEM," "DESOLATE!" (Matthew 23:38.) THAT is the "midpoint," when Yeshua` divided the seventieth Seven in two!

Finally, he was anointed again as King of all Isra'el in 2 Samu'el 5:3 and reigned in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem). This won't happen in Yeshua`s lifetime until He is about to reign in Yerushalayim during the first 1000 years of His reign. True, He will reign forever, but there is a "kick-start" period. There is yet to be a second half of the seventieth Seven, and THIS period is what is found in Revelation just once!

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
It's not a covenant.

Jesus never fulfilled anything by military might or strength.

Jesus never fulfilled the promises and prophecy made ti David for a limited time.

The pronoun of gabar pertains to the King of the North.

You have NEVER shown where this limited-time, seven-year covenant Jesus made with anyone is in the Bible.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

teleiosis said:
It's not a covenant.

Jesus never fulfilled anything by military might or strength.

Jesus never fulfilled the promises and prophecy made ti David for a limited time.

The pronoun of gabar pertains to the King of the North.

You have NEVER shown where this limited-time, seven-year covenant Jesus made with anyone is in the Bible.
It IS a covenant! God's WORD says it's a covenant! Are you meshuggah (crazy)?! Are you stubborn?! And why would Yeshua` lift up his arm in "military might or strength" against HIS OWN PEOPLE?!

Look, Yeshua` didn't have to do ANYTHING for a "seven-year limited time" to fulfill Dani'el 9:27! Do you think David PLANNED on reigning from Chevrown (Hebron) for seven years?! History records that fact for us, but rest assured he had NO IDEA how long he'd be reigning, let alone in Chevrown! God can disclose certain details for us in prophecy as a history told about the future; however, that doesn't mean that the person spoken about within the prophecy used the prophecy to determine how long he or she would do the thing mentioned in prophecy! Some people recorded in the Bible didn't even KNOW that they were fulfilling a particular prophecy!

Furthermore, do you think that David ceased being the "King of the Jews" when he was anointed "King of Isra'el" and moved from Chevrown to Yerushalayim? NO! Y'hudah was just one of the tribes of Isra'el! When He became "King of Isra'el," he was STILL "King of the Jews," too! That's how it will be for Yeshua` also!

When you said, "The pronoun of gabar pertains to the King of the North," you've made a GRAVE error! NOW, you've brought in the prophecies of Dani'el 11 and 12! They were ALREADY FULFILLED in the person of Antiochus IV Epiphanes and WON'T be fulfilled again! The pronoun associated with the word "Vhigbiyr" refers to the Messiah in Dani'el 9:26 and CERTAINLY NOT to the "prince that shall come" (nothing about the "North")!

Then, you said, "You have NEVER shown where this limited-time, seven-year covenant Jesus made with anyone is in the Bible," and I NEVER WILL!!!! READ WITH UNDERSTANDING!

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
There is no limited-time, seven-year aspect to the promises made to David.

Your GRAVE error is suggesting the Lamb acted with military might for a limited time.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

This "debate" has come to an impasse. You're stuck on this "military might for a limited time" kick, and there's really nothing left for me to say. As I've already said, a broken record! Review what I've already said, or ignore it; makes no difference to me. But, I'm not going to keep bantying this back and forth to no end. You've distracted me from other REAL conversations elsewhere.