Rev. 13:10 If any one is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

These violent and illegals encounters with police aren't rare occurrence. They are increasing every day as we progress through the 42 months of the tribulation, and at the same time, increasingly being RECORDED because of the available of technology, and the public's FEAR OF A VIOLENT/ILLEGAL POLICE ENCOUNTER:

This man did everything correct. He exercised his Constitutional Rights under the Fourth Amendment; he requested a Supervisor; he advised the officer that he was an epileptic (epileptics can sense the onset of a seizure); and he was still illegally assaulted and abused by this officer wearing a THIN BLUE LINE defaced American Flag. And it all happened here in the U.S. "Egg Harbor Township", New Jersey, under the Police Department, (609) 927-5200.
-- EHT Police Contact Us

Welcome to the tribulation,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

One has to ask how far will things go until passive assertion of citizen Constitutional Rights become something more.

Cops Break Window, Pull Couple from Car After Wrongly Accusing them of Seat Belt Violation
73,603 views​
The Free Thought Project
Published on Aug 11, 2018

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... it's not just Citizens that suffer the wrath of these steroid hyped "cop" criminals:

WARNING: Animal (and Citizen) Abuse Is NEVER Acceptable, and this video is hard to watch.
Cop Abuses K9 After Allegedly Blowing a Fuse Because He Didn't Find Drugs

The Free Thought Project

Published on May 7, 2018

And you think they won't EXERCISE THEIR AUTHORITY if you haven't received the Mark Of The Beast yet? Good luck on THAT!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo ~
Your point of having a cam in your vehicle is a good point.

However, I'm not into Cop bashing. Cops are people, just like the rest of the people walking around.
Some are easy going, happy, respectful...and
Others are depressed, unhappy, and blunt.

A person can exercise their rights, with a police officer, without being Disrespectful, Confrontational and Belligerent.

I watched several of the videos you posted.

In each video I watched, the driver (an in some cases the passengers) were disrespectful, confrontational and belligerent.

So yes, at that point, the Cop WILL use his authority, to check your back-ground for warrants etc. And possibly find probable case and give you a free ride to the jail house for detainment.

The "Pastor" with the burned out plate light, could have simply thanked the Officer for letting him know the light was burned out, and suggested the Cop use his flashlight to read the plate to run a check on his vehicle.

Sometimes the Officers are on the Look out for one of the Umpteen thousands of Cars of every make, model, and color that are Stolen every year.

IN Texas, I have been pulled over, for speeding a few times...once had a gun in the car, once had a license that was expired for 3 months, once had a half of bottle of beer in the cup holder, AND...have never been issued a ticket, not in Texas, not in any State and Travel all over the US.

Just saying people can exercise their rights without being obnoxious.

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I'm not into Cop bashing. ...

Cameras don't bash cops. They simply provide a record of an interaction. It makes no difference to the camera if the citizen violates the law or the cop violates the law. Each is held accountable independent of any social bias/agenda, -- whether it's exerting civil authority or exercising Constitutional Rights.

It appears that you have a bias toward civil authority over Constitutional Rights, and that's your choice. Mine is in the middle, where I believe BOTH citizens and civil authorities have a responsibility TO OBEY THE LAW. Otherwise you WILL end up with Anarchists in both venues.

So let me ask the greater audience: Who's "into" boot licking? RAISE your hands! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cameras don't bash cops.

Never said they did.

They simply provide a record of an interaction.

Well aware of that.

It makes no difference to the camera if the citizen violates the law or the cop violates the law.

Well aware of that.

Each is held accountable independent of any social bias/agenda, -- whether it's exerting civil authority or exercising Constitutional Rights.

An individual exercising their "Constitutional" Right is to:
Ask if they are free to go.
If arrested, ask for a lawyer.
Shut their mouth.

It appears that you have a bias toward civil authority over Constitutional Rights, and that's your choice. Mine is in the middle, where I believe BOTH citizens and civil authorities have a responsibility TO OBEY THE LAW. Otherwise you WILL end up with Anarchists in both venues.

Seems you have a bias toward Disrespectful, Confrontational citizens.
When the LAW requires a vehicle on public roads to meet a particular standard and a citizen is operating the vehicle on public roads, that do not meet the standard, the Civil Authority has the DUTY to notify the citizen. And the Civil Authorities DUTY fall under him OBEYING THE LAW!

Once the Civil Authority notified the citizen operating the vehicle on public roads that did not meet the LAWFUL requirement...
It was the citizen who immediately and repeatedly displayed
Belligerence, Confrontation and Disrespect.

So let me ask the greater audience: Who's "into" boot licking? RAISE your hands! :)
Bobby Jo

My point was mutual respect. Should a citizen give respect, he would likely receive respect.

Is your hand raised to gain unscrupulous favor? :)

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An individual exercising their "Constitutional" Right is to:
Ask if they are free to go.
If arrested, ask for a lawyer.
Shut their mouth.

Perhaps you missed the First Amendment which is FREEDOM of SPEECH. Are there any others which you wish to give up?

To All,
Here we are on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day where a couple hundred thousand men charged the beaches at Normandy to ensure not only OUR Freedom, but the Freedom of mankind. And where the United States Oath of Allegiance states: ... I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...; some are willing to abrogate their responsibility to our Constitutional Protections by passively submitting to those who wish to VIOLATE our RIGHTS.

But this must occur under the One-World-Government, even in the church where there will be a Great Falling Away from Christianity, -- under the Iron Fist (Daniel 7:7 ... iron teeth ...) of subservience.

But there is a reward for those that endure and stand firm:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... you cannot be "trespassed" from a public area unless you are creating a disturbance. But that doesn't stop the Police State. You are not required to show ID from a "trespassing warning". But that doesn't stop the Police State. You are not required to assist them in the performance of their activities. But that doesn't stop the Police State.

1A Audit, Panic alarm pressed!! Man armed with a camera!

rogue nation

Published on Jun 4, 2019​

Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you missed the First Amendment which is FREEDOM of SPEECH. Are there any others which you wish to give up?

Perhaps you missed the fact you are answering my post, which is my speaking in written form.

So why are you implying I have given up my freedom to speak?

You make no sense.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... you cannot be "trespassed" from a public area unless you are creating a disturbance. But that doesn't stop the Police State. You are not required to show ID from a "trespassing warning". But that doesn't stop the Police State. You are not required to assist them in the performance of their activities. But that doesn't stop the Police State.

rogue

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqoCx0D7B5wrmmt-_79gFWw']
rogue nation​

Bobby Jo

nation[/URL]

Bobby Jo

The guy calling himself a reporter....LOL.

And his buddy's free speech on his tee shirt......curious...something you share with yor kids to teach them about free speech?

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken said:
Shut their mouth.

Bobby Jo said:

@Taken said:
... why are you implying I have given up my freedom to speak? ...

Did you change SUBJECTS? You said that citizens should shut their THEIR MOUTH; and then turn the discussion to YOUR MOUTH.

Perhaps you should repeat your assertion, You make no sense, to your mirror. :)

Bobby Jo

To All,
Some people criticize others for objecting when their civil liberties are trampled. It will be interesting to see if THEY complain when THEIR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE TRAMPLED.

I suspect that somehow it will be different when it's THEM.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken said:
Shut their mouth.

Bobby Jo said:

@Taken said:
... why are you implying I have given up my freedom to speak? ...

Did you change SUBJECTS? You said that citizens should shut their THEIR MOUTH; and then turn the discussion to YOUR MOUTH.

Perhaps you should repeat your assertion, You make no sense, to your mirror. :)

Bobby Jo

To All,
Some people criticize others for objecting when their civil liberties are trampled. It will be interesting to see if THEY complain when THEIR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE TRAMPLED.

I suspect that somehow it will be different when it's THEM.
Bobby Jo

That is Correct...People have a Consititutional Right to SHUT THEIR MOUTH.

First you come on all strong for the Constitutional Right for one to Speak...
And NOW the Constitutional Right for one to Keep their mouth Shut offends you?

Again you make no sense.

Obviously you are unaware the Law is Published as required by Law.

Any person can Read the Published Law AND Regulations for themselves, and ARGUE their case before a magistrate.

It is not the DUTY of a Police Officer to Recite ANY Laws to Citizens.
It is not the DUTY of a Police Officer to Argue a citizens Complaint.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To All,

Bobby Jo

To All,
Noone criticized people objecting when their civil liberties are trampled.

...However it was comical to observe the reaction of a citizen who was informed their automobile was not up to lawful standards.
And the stupidity of the driver who had to be told repeatedly what was not up to lawful standard on his automobile, and then filmed and posted online his own ridiculous behavior.
LOL.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXCELLENT. So practice what you preach! :)

Bobby Jo

You do the same, It gives you opportunity to reveal more than you already have about yourself. :)

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken said:

...People have a Constitutional Right to SHUT THEIR MOUTH.

Bobby Jo said:

@Taken said:
... Can hardly stop laughing.

I don't think GOD is "laughing".
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Please allow me to re-post #27:

To All,
Here we are on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day where a couple hundred thousand men charged the beaches at Normandy to ensure not only OUR Freedom, but the Freedom of mankind. And where the United States Oath of Allegiance states: ... I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...; some are willing to abrogate their responsibility to our Constitutional Protections by passively submitting to those who wish to VIOLATE our RIGHTS.

But this must occur under the One-World-Government, even in the church where there will be a Great Falling Away from Christianity, -- under the Iron Fist (Daniel 7:7 ... iron teeth ...) of subservience.

But there is a reward for those that endure and stand firm:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him.

Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken said:

...People have a Constitutional Right to SHUT THEIR MOUTH.

Bobby Jo said:

@Taken said:
... Can hardly stop laughing.

I don't think GOD is "laughing".
Bobby Jo

Pretty sure God is not subject to the US Bill of Rights! And that God finds an occasion to Laugh when you are pushing the First Amendment for hostile citizens against Authority while at the same time being offended at the reminder of the Fifth Amendment for all citizens.

Your slanted perspective is funny.

Glory to God,
Taken