Rev. 13:10 If any one is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure God is not subject to the US Bill of Rights! ...

... and HE also wasn't when the Jews were thrown into the ovens. And HE won't be when YOU'RE thrown into a Concentration Camp.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and HE also wasn't when the Jews were thrown into the ovens. And HE won't be when YOU'RE thrown into a Concentration Camp.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

LOL. Don't need "luck", I have the Power of the Holy Spirit in me. Doesn't matter what men can or may do to my BODY, they can do NOTHING to my soul and my spirit.

But it was interesting for you to reveal you present yourself as a "fortune teller"...
as I said, when one exercises their right to speak, they reveal much about themselves.

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Don't need "luck", ...

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Bobby do try to distinguish what Scriptures are applicable.

Your quoted verse is about the Unsaved, that we well know are vulnerable to be taken Captive unto satan...and I was clearly speaking of it doesn't matter what anyone does to my body...other men, or satan...
No other can assume or take authority over my soul or my spirit.

The proper Scripture would be:

Luke 12
[4] And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Your quoted verse is about the Unsaved, ...

1 Thess. 5:4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

I would propose that YOU are in DARKNESS. -- Do you know where we are in regards to the tribulation? Do you know the: Millennia (1,000); Daytona (500); Century (100); Score (20); Decade (10); Year (1); Season; Month: Week; -- of Jesus Return? I think NOT.

So that makes you Verse 3:

1 Thess. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.

So please be pleasantly SURPRISED! :)

Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would propose that YOU are in DARKNESS.

What is your basis for your wild accusations?

At any time you can QUOTE ME having said ANYTHING AGAINST GOD/CHRIST....Have at it.

Because other than THIS forum you know nothing of me.

Your and my disagreement is NOT over one exercising Rights.
WHICH HAS NOTHING to do with Spiritual Darkness.
Your and my disagreement is HOW you stand with men (per your postings of videos), WHO are Hostile, Confrontational, Disrespectful Toward Authorities, WHILE they think they are Exercising their Rights. And I do not agree with their tactics.

And then, Because I do not AGREE with you, you attempt to turn this into....you making wild claims about my relationship with the Lord.

Not impressed by your lack of knowledge or tactics. My relationship with the Lord Has NOTHING to do with you, so go see who else you can recriuit to jump on your bandwagon of advocating for Hostility to bash Authority.
Not interested in your in tactics.

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your basis for your wild accusations?

Does this help?

I will answer from my perspective, regarding the phrase "caught up", which means the same in the single word term "Rapture".

Who - Christ's Church
What - lifted Up Above the Earth.
When - Before the Great Trib Begins.

I would propose that if you don't know when the tribulation began/begins that you are not in the PLACE where 1 Thess 5:4 expects you to be. So that means you are in 1 Thess. 5:3.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people don't know. Most people don't understand. YOU can be Detained, Arrested, Jailed, and as appropriate, your Vehicle Impounded for not committing any crime. Sure, they'll release you after spending a few hours or a few days in Jail because the charges are false. So does that make you feel better? Would it make you also feel better if it were your spouse, your child, your parent, a neighbor, an acquaintance, a co-worker?

Most people would insist that that only happens to guilty people, -- not innocent people. People charged with a Double Homicide are correctly jailed and not released on bail, -- unless they're a cop, and then it's not a couple million, but a paltry $300k, for a Double Homicide (not counting the dog):

2 former HPD officers charged in botched Harding Street raid

Interestingly, the article states:
Ogg said prosecutors decided to file charges instead of waiting to present the case to a grand jury because they feared the two officers might flee the area and they feared for the safety of witnesses.

So I guess risk losing $300k will insure the officer will stand trial facing LIFE IN PRISON. Yeah, although I can make $300k in three years, so I'D GLADLY GO TO PRISON FOR LIFE, rather than to losing $300k. -- But I hear Bolivia is a nice place to "retire" ...

The term Zombie Apocalypse reflects a society where we will have people raiding stores for food for survival. They're the "Zombies". The "Humans" are the government. And they WILL kill the "Zombies". -- Or so the movies portray, and movies are like "humor". There's always a little TRUTH.

?And we're NOT in the TRIBULATION?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"REAL ID" anyone?

Who woulda guessed that REAL ID is a United Nations "Development Programme" -- "Goal 16 Targets" Agenda #9 item. (See 3:15)

The U.N., a One-World-Government? REALLY?!? -- Nah, there's no future One-World-Government. What a silly notion ...

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

There's an interesting YouTube video in which the NYPD set up a laundromat owner. Apparently the NYPD wants to identify transients, so they set a "stolen-item-for-sale-sting" inside the laundromat; and a "drug-sting" in front of the laundromat. They then told the owner that if he didn't share his security camera access with the NYPD they would shut him down as a "public nuisance".

He immediately knew that they had violated his constitutional rights, but he had no choice.

And of course, now the police are asking access to homeowner's Video Door Bell Security Camera systems. And MANY people gladly comply because they think the Police are there to help them. But any lawyer would advise allowing the Police to monitor your coming and going as ANYTHING can be used as evidence against YOU regardless of guilt or innocence.

Rev. 13:10 If any one is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes

Bobby Jo