Revelation Chapter 9 - The Destruction of Physical Jerusalem, the Temple, the Law - End of an age!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. You have misunderstood what I'm saying. The temple/sanctuary was destroyed in 70AD and will not be rebuilt ever again, EVEN TO the consummation, being the end of everything here.

You are not disagreeing with me, but rather that of prophetic scripture and it's past manifestation, which is well documented both biblically and historically.

Because you are filled to the brim with the garbage of "church-ianity", there is no room in your thinking for that which is the truth.
An analogy:
Without touching or disturbing a glass filled with foul, dirty water, how does one remove the foul, dirty water?
Ans. Continually pour pure, clear water into the glass. The foul, dirty water will eventually be displaced by the continual pouring of the pure, clear water.
You continue your claims and attacks on anyone who disagrees with you, stop the attacks, Church-ianity, being filled with foul dirty water

It's my opinion that your teachings in 70AD fulfillment is foul dirty water, but I'm not going to attack you personally as you continually do to others

It's my opinion the Jews will start to build a 3rd temple with animal sacrifice, as Isaiah 66:1-4 describes, this wont be blessed by God and will be an Abomination before the Lord

And once again, the "he" in Daniel 9:27 is a future human man that will be on this earth until the second coming in the ultimate end "Consummation"

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but both of you and @Enoch111 are heeding some deceptive doctrines of men about the 70 A.D. Jerusalem events and Christ's Olivet discourse.

Per the question by Christ's disciples in Matthew 24:3, they well understood the event Lord Jesus was really pointing to was the day of His future return on the day of The Lord, which is when all the hills and mountains will shake, a great earthquake in Jerusalem particularly (also shown in Zechariah 14 on that day, and per Revelation 6:12, 11:13, and 16:18).

To dwell solely on 70 A.D. for that subject in Matthew 24 is from men's leaven doctrines called Preterism and Historicism. Pre-trib Rapture theory with traditional Futurism used to see that verse about a future destruction on the last day of this present world, which it is. This is why later in Matthew 24 Jesus reveals that the generation that sees all those events is the one that will see Jesus' future return (Matthew 24:33-34). The generation that saw the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem are already dead.
And the reason(s) you think Matt 24 had zero to do with 70 AD is/are...?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the reason(s) you think Matt 24 had zero to do with 70 AD is/are...?

That question reveals you're not interested in the why, otherwise you would have read and understood what I wrote in my previous post, which of course answers your question.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That question reveals you're not interested in the why, otherwise you would have read and understood what I wrote in my previous post, which of course answers your question.
Look Davy, I'm upfront here. I really did not understand your cryptic messages in post #98. And that is why I asked you a straight forward question to reset as a new baseline why you think Matthew 24 is all about a future event with a 7 years momentous event at its end.

I really want to know the answer to this question. Only then can I understand what you are really saying and believing. So I'm VERY much interested in the why, as to why you believe the way you do. And I do not want to go around and around on this basic and foundational question, do you., because we have now completed lap #1.

So why doe Matt 24 have nothing to do with 70 AD again?

Thanks

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look Davy, I'm upfront here. I really did not understand your cryptic messages in post #98. And that is why I asked you a straight forward question to reset as a new baseline why you think Matthew 24 is all about a future event with a 7 years momentous event at its end.

I really want to know the answer to this question. Only then can I understand what you are really saying and believing. So I'm VERY much interested in the why, as to why you believe the way you do. And I do not want to go around and around on this basic and foundational question, do you., because we have now completed lap #1.

So why doe Matt 24 have nothing to do with 70 AD again?

Thanks

Why do some of you guys get so defensive in defending a doctrine of men which conflicts with the written Word of God? God's Word is what I show as my proof of what I say, but you didn't even bother to check it out!

What is so difficult about checking out in God's Word what I pointed to with the following statement?

"This is why later in Matthew 24 Jesus reveals that the generation that sees all those events is the one that will see Jesus' future return (Matthew 24:33-34)."

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do some of you guys get so defensive in defending a doctrine of men which conflicts with the written Word of God? God's Word is what I show as my proof of what I say, but you didn't even bother to check it out!

What is so difficult about checking out in God's Word what I pointed to with the following statement?

"This is why later in Matthew 24 Jesus reveals that the generation that sees all those events is the one that will see Jesus' future return (Matthew 24:33-34)."
No, not getting defensive in the least Davy. Are you kidding me, over this...lol
So since you won't answer this basic and foundational question I will made my own up for you. Simple and sweet.

You believe that Christ meant that this/that generation in Matt 24 was intended NOT for the disciples and their generation at the time, those in his midst. You meant that the 'generation' Christ spoke of, is allocated for a special cryptic unknown generation of believers far flung into our future. And Christ meant it that way purposely so the disciples would be kept dumbfounded and stay in ignorance of their own future. And thus their queries were never answered. Simple answer right Davy.

Now you OWN this answer Davy as if you said it all yourself! Thanks for your answer Davy.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not getting defensive in the least Davy. Are you kidding me, over this...lol
So since you won't answer this basic and foundational question I will made my own up for you. Simple and sweet.

You believe that Christ meant that this/that generation in Matt 24 was intended NOT for the disciples and their generation at the time, those in his midst. You meant that the 'generation' Christ spoke of, is allocated for a special cryptic unknown generation of believers far flung into our future. And Christ meant it that way purposely so the disciples would be kept dumbfounded and stay in ignorance of their own future. And thus their queries were never answered. Simple answer right Davy.

Now you OWN this answer Davy as if you said it all yourself! Thanks for your answer Davy.

That's what YOU say. Those are your words above, not mine.

Anyone... with just a little common sense, well knows that because Jesus gave as His final Sign there the event of HIS FUTURE RETURN and gathering of His saints, that places the TIMING of "all these things" He said that generation will see, at the VERY END OF THIS WORLD. There is NO... way to get around that, unless... one just flat out lies against it!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 18:20-21 KJV
[20] Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. [21] Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It seems to me that the trouble is based on the respective understanding of the English Word, "Generation."

In the translating of the LXX the understanding of H:1755 was with respect to a "descendant generation," although it was also accepted that it could also be understood to be an "age" which had a time period that was difficult to comprehend by mankind as it was outside of his ability to comprehend.

Davy, is still using the "Descendant generation" concept in his explanation of Matt 24:33, and he has moved the "descendant Generation" to the end of the Last Age, and this is, as a generalisation, is true, but if we apply the understanding of the "Last Age," which has a duration of 1,000 years plus the little while period that the bottomless pit is unlocked to release the occupants of the Bottomless for the little while period that follows their 1,000 year period of being locked up, the last age will see/experience all of the events during this extended time period of the LAst Age for mankind before the final judgement period.

Both you and @Davy are using the same adopted meaning for "genea," the only difference is when this "descendant Generation" will occur.

I on the other hand prefer to understand that the Greek word "genea" has the meaning of an "Age," and as such the prophecies outline to occur during the last Age will occur from the beginning up and until the end of the last Age. Matt. 24:31 tells us when the last Age begins, and Matt. 24:33 tells us that during the last age the things prophesised to occur during the last Age will happen.

Disagreeing on when the "genea" will occur based on a descendant generation understanding is futile and not profitable you either of you.

Shalom

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that the trouble is based on the respective understanding of the English Word, "Generation."

In the translating of the LXX the understanding of H:1755 was with respect to a "descendant generation," although it was also accepted that it could also be understood to be an "age" which had a time period that was difficult to comprehend by mankind as it was outside of his ability to comprehend.

Davy, is still using the "Descendant generation" concept in his explanation of Matt 24:33, and he has moved the "descendant Generation" to the end of the Last Age, and this is, as a generalisation, is true, but if we apply the understanding of the "Last Age," which has a duration of 1,000 years plus the little while period that the bottomless pit is unlocked to release the occupants of the Bottomless for the little while period that follows their 1,000 year period of being locked up, the last age will see/experience all of the events during this extended time period of the LAst Age for mankind before the final judgement period.

Both you and @Davy are using the same adopted meaning for "genea," the only difference is when this "descendant Generation" will occur.

I on the other hand prefer to understand that the Greek word "genea" has the meaning of an "Age," and as such the prophecies outline to occur during the last Age will occur from the beginning up and until the end of the last Age. Matt. 24:31 tells us when the last Age begins, and Matt. 24:33 tells us that during the last age the things prophesised to occur during the last Age will happen.

Disagreeing on when the "genea" will occur based on a descendant generation understanding is futile and not profitable you either of you.

Shalom

It is quite profitable and you are confused IMO. And you cannot see the gravity of it?

Well that thought of your definition of generation as 'the age' is moot for my belief. Both types of definitions 'descending generation' or age in the end has the same outcome for me. 70 AD marked the end of THAT age and the beginning of this current one, and also the end of THAT final descending generation of THAT age. No difference, Babylon, symbolic for the whore, Jerusalem representing ones that consistently resisted the Spirit, both of the Jews would still believed in the Law and the lukewarm Judaizers, They all had to be 'destroyed' and their ways and their OT Law cancelled out, for good. This Babylon fell in one day.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is quite profitable and you are confused IMO. And you cannot see the gravity of it?

Your statement is rather rich coming from you as you are the one IMHO who has come to the wrong conclusions by starting with the wrong assumptions as to what and when the state of play is for Rev. 9. Both prophecies are for a distant future time but you are hell bent, on putting the two prophecies into our past.

Oh well, since i was only addressing your and @Davy's posts on the subject matter of Matt. 24:33, then it seems that you are the one who is very confused indeed as I was making no reference in my post to your warped theories re 70 AD as being the fulfilment of the first prophecy in Rev. 9.

Have a good day now.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ah man, you know that's not true.

The way... in which Jesus used the word generation here is EASY to understand He is pointing to a TIME...

Matt 24:32-34
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
KJV

Anyone with a little common sense understands that the very last Sign Jesus gave to be watching is that of His coming He showed back in the Matthew 24:29-31 Scripture. So that last Sign, His coming, MUST be included in "these things" they would see in their TIME.

Thus the word 'generation' is being used for a TIME or era of people.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah man, you know that's not true.

The way... in which Jesus used the word generation here is EASY to understand He is pointing to a TIME...

Matt 24:32-34
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
KJV

Anyone with a little common sense understands that the very last Sign Jesus gave to be watching is that of His coming He showed back in the Matthew 24:29-31 Scripture. So that last Sign, His coming, MUST be included in "these things" they would see in their TIME.

Thus the word 'generation' is being used for a TIME or era of people.

Where I am saying that the era is an Age. It seems that your understanding of the context of the scriptures is just as limited as you accuse others of.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement is rather rich coming from you as you are the one IMHO who has come to the wrong conclusions by starting with the wrong assumptions as to what and when the state of play is for Rev. 9. Both prophecies are for a distant future time but you are hell bent, on putting the two prophecies into our past.

Oh well, since i was only addressing your and @Davy's posts on the subject matter of Matt. 24:33, then it seems that you are the one who is very confused indeed as I was making no reference in my post to your warped theories re 70 AD as being the fulfilment of the first prophecy in Rev. 9.

Have a good day now.
Hell bent....rather rich.....wrong conclusions.....wrong assumptions.....warped theory.....interesting you say all this Jay.
Let me ask you the same question I posed to Davy that he could not come to terms with and answer me clearly and simply.

Why do you think that Christ purposely meant a future, a distant future generation or age in Matt 24 and not one in that generation or that age of the disciples?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hell bent....rather rich.....wrong conclusions.....wrong assumptions.....warped theory.....interesting you say all this Jay.
Let me ask you the same question I posed to Davy that he could not come to terms with and answer me clearly and simply.

Why do you think that Christ purposely meant a future, a distant future generation or age in Matt 24 and not one in that generation or that age of the disciples?

Because of the prophecies that concerned the scattering of Israel to the four corners of the earth during their third and fourth age of their existence had not been completed.

The destruction of the temple in 70 AD by the Jews themselves, because they caused, from my understanding, the fire that led to the temple collapsing and the gold to fill the gaps between the stone blocks that formed the floor of the temple mound.

In Daniel 9:24 God had given Israel 490 solar years to repent of this iniquities and to stop their continual sinning. When that did not occur, God did not relent and allowed Israel to be scattered to the four corners of the earth for a further two ages which has still not run its full course to completion.

Christ was aware prophetically that God's face was turned away from Israel such that He did not see their continual sin of idolatrous worship. God allowed the little horn to receive an army with which he devastated and desolated Jerusalem which was decreed in Dan. 8, as well as in Dan. 9:26b.

However with the opinion that you hold of my competency with regards to understanding the scriptures and particularly the prophetic end times, will you actually consider what I have written, since the locusts, i.e. the armies of the kings of the earth only enter the Bottomless pit in our near future when the Gentile kings of the earth are judged, as described in Isa. 24:21-22 and imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.

Now since much of the seventh bowl judgement occurred in the 20th centaury, and the six bowl judge is presently edging towards the gathering of the Kings of the earth to be judged by Christ in our near future at Armageddon in line with Isa. 24:21-22 we can only assume that Christ know that this was still a distant future from the time of His first advent. Also in the Luke 19 Minas prophecy, Jesus clearly understood that Satan was going away to the Bottomless pit for a fixed period of time before he would return claiming that he had been given a kingdom in which he would be the primary deity on the earth. Luke 14:25-35 also indicates that Jesus knew that the kings of the earth would assemble one last time to attack Jerusalem because of the failed attempt to complete the building of the third temple in Jerusalem.

Now with all of this understanding that I have, are you going to take any notice of it or will you belittle me once again in your usual manner that you started your last rebuttal to me, because of one of my previous posts.

I believe, that the readers on this forum are far smarter than what you or I might give them credit for, and that they will see through the arguments that you present as justification for your faulty understandings of Rev. 9.

Have a good day now.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue your claims and attacks on anyone who disagrees with you, stop the attacks, Church-ianity, being filled with foul dirty water

It's my opinion that your teachings in 70AD fulfillment is foul dirty water, but I'm not going to attack you personally as you continually do to others

It's my opinion the Jews will start to build a 3rd temple with animal sacrifice, as Isaiah 66:1-4 describes, this wont be blessed by God and will be an Abomination before the Lord

And once again, the "he" in Daniel 9:27 is a future human man that will be on this earth until the second coming in the ultimate end "Consummation"
Sorry, what you are promoting is a false teaching of church-ianity.
The following understanding, is that which is of true Christianity:
Daniel 9:27 “And he Jesus shall confirm the new covenant with many disciples for one week: and in the midst of the week he Jesus shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation Temple services to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations the continuation of animal sacrifice he Jesus shall make it desolate void of God, even until the consummation the very end, and that determined in Daniel 9:24 shall be poured out upon the desolate, the unsaved” Acts 10:45.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 9:27 “And he Jesus shall confirm the new covenant with many disciples for one week: and in the midst of the week he Jesus shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation Temple services to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations the continuation of animal sacrifice he Jesus shall make it desolate void of God, even until the consummation the very end, and that determined in Daniel 9:24 shall be poured out upon the desolate, the unsaved” Acts 10:45.
It's your opinion it's a false teaching, and it's my opinion that Preterist teachings in 70AD fulfillment are false

The events of Daniel 9:27 are future, and the "he" isnt Jesus Christ as you have claimed

Jesus Is The Lord

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of the prophecies that concerned the scattering of Israel to the four corners of the earth during their third and fourth age of their existence had not been completed.

The destruction of the temple in 70 AD by the Jews themselves, because they caused, from my understanding, the fire that led to the temple collapsing and the gold to fill the gaps between the stone blocks that formed the floor of the temple mound.

In Daniel 9:24 God had given Israel 490 solar years to repent of this iniquities and to stop their continual sinning. When that did not occur, God did not relent and allowed Israel to be scattered to the four corners of the earth for a further two ages which has still not run its full course to completion.

Christ was aware prophetically that God's face was turned away from Israel such that He did not see their continual sin of idolatrous worship. God allowed the little horn to receive an army with which he devastated and desolated Jerusalem which was decreed in Dan. 8, as well as in Dan. 9:26b.

However with the opinion that you hold of my competency with regards to understanding the scriptures and particularly the prophetic end times, will you actually consider what I have written, since the locusts, i.e. the armies of the kings of the earth only enter the Bottomless pit in our near future when the Gentile kings of the earth are judged, as described in Isa. 24:21-22 and imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.

Now since much of the seventh bowl judgement occurred in the 20th centaury, and the six bowl judge is presently edging towards the gathering of the Kings of the earth to be judged by Christ in our near future at Armageddon in line with Isa. 24:21-22 we can only assume that Christ know that this was still a distant future from the time of His first advent. Also in the Luke 19 Minas prophecy, Jesus clearly understood that Satan was going away to the Bottomless pit for a fixed period of time before he would return claiming that he had been given a kingdom in which he would be the primary deity on the earth. Luke 14:25-35 also indicates that Jesus knew that the kings of the earth would assemble one last time to attack Jerusalem because of the failed attempt to complete the building of the third temple in Jerusalem.

Now with all of this understanding that I have, are you going to take any notice of it or will you belittle me once again in your usual manner that you started your last rebuttal to me, because of one of my previous posts.

I believe, that the readers on this forum are far smarter than what you or I might give them credit for, and that they will see through the arguments that you present as justification for your faulty understandings of Rev. 9.

Have a good day now.

Jay: Have not all the ancient Israelites already been purposely scattered across the globe because of their unfaithfulness and the breaking or rejecting of Covenant(s) in the past?
Here is some scripture addressing this point as you well know then...

Deut 4:27, 28:64; Lev 26:33; 1 King 14:15; Psalms 44:11, 106:27; Zech 2:6, 7:14, 10:9; Jer 9:16, 13:24, 18:19, 30:11, Eze 5:10; 11:16, 12:14-15, 20:23, 22:15, 36:19; Neh 1:8; Lam 4:16

So you do not see 70 AD as the event in history as the final destruction of not only the Law, the physical Temple, but also the Old Israel as a unique people with a unique culture and connection- final disconnection to God? He cut the chord finally. God had enough of their wickedness, and so Christ arrived to create and execute God's planned and final inclusive family to the entire globe. We are today all Israel of God of those who have the Spirit of Christ and truth within them.

Do then you believe in an existing blood-line ancient Israel regathering in the future? And then what does that say about your faith in Christ and in his words, and of the other writers of scripture? Don't you believe that the physical part of a person and their ancestry means nothing to God and their salvation, period. And that Christ died so his Father could bring a part of himself and his Son into us to be called the chosen, the elect, the saints, and sons and daughters of his family. There is NO ancient Israel today! They have been all scattered for sure, and if before they were not scattered abroad, they surely all were by 70 AD. They were finished in God's plan, never to be resurrected again. Just because WE WANT to see a renewed ancient Israel does not make it true and scriptural. And again what does that means in terms of our faith and calling ourselves a Christian? Can we really say we are a true Christian if we say that the Israel of old is to be singled out again and resurrected as one people in the future?

The remnants that God kept in righteousness throughout the Hebrews' existence are marked of God as was the last remnant at the time of Christ and that last generation. That was it. No more. That 66-70AD event is when God kept the last of his remnant of ancient blood-lined Israel as they were the last to be scattered into the nations AS CHRISTIANS, NOT JEWS. No more saved Jews exist anywhere and never will you find one again!! This is God's plan and I will trust it.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not jesus

Its the prince of the people who destroyed the city in 70 AD. The prince who is to come.

That same prince commits the abomination which causes desolation by placing it in the wing of the temple (Jesus called it the holy place) and said when you see it standing in the holy place. To run.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But APAK, I have only addressed Rev. 9 in my above posts. I had a small typo in my post above which I have now corrected to read Rev. 9 and not Rev 19. A small error on my part to say the least, but spotted by you and I thank you for pointing it out to me..

Now as you know there are many interconnections between all of the Chapter in the Book of Revelation when you look for them. Isaiah 22:21-22 tells us that the judged Heavenly Hosts when they are judged are imprisoned in a Pit to await the time of their punishment. Satan was one of the heavenly hosts judged and we are told that as soon as he set foot on the earth that he was immediately grabbed and imprisoned for 1,000 years. As the Kings of the earth are presently being gathered to assemble at Armageddon to be judges in around 22 or so years from now, it means that Satan and the other heavenly hosts with him, will be judged also at this same time, and both the judged kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts will be imprisoned at the same time in the Bottomless pit.

Now in Rev. 20 we are told that after the 1,000 years has past, that the bottomless pit will be unlocked. Rev. 9:1-2 tells us that: "9:1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit."

So, the introduction points to when the Bottomless pit was opened after the 1,000 years of their collective punishment had occurred.

All the kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts that had been judged will then be able to leave the Bottomless pit at will.

So the context that I have provided is speaking to Chapter 9 and when the events of Chapter 9 will take place. Sadly you seem to have a Preterist's understanding of the End times as written about in the Scriptures.

Now instead of attacking me personally, which is a false argument technique used to discredit other people who disagree with your point of view, I would respond more kindly if you were able to provide a reasonable argument that showed me that I was wrong in my understanding.

What you have described in your posts above is the Daniel 8:9-14 prophecy where the Temple was trampled underfoot and the earthly Hosts of God were scattered over the face of the earth. A subject that is not in any way connected to what is recorded in Rev. 9.

So for you to demand that I comment on Rev. 9 then you had also better follow your demand as well and only comment on what the Chapter foretells us will happen still in our distant future and not on what happened in our distant past.

Have a great day now.

Errors and mistakes accepted.
The 5th Trumpet happens prior to the 1000 years, not after the 1000 years.

You argue the point like preterist and amil that these angelic host are bound up during the 1000 years and then judged. That is an error on all accounts.

The angels were bound in the pit in Genesis at the time Adam disobeyed. They rebelled then, not some, yet future rebellion. When Satan left his estate it was as a serpent in the Garden. He had already convinced the angels, and was now working on Eve to ruin humanity. Those angels were bound immediately, not allowed to just roam the earth. They have been bound for 5991+ years waiting for the judgment of the 5th Trumpet to let them out of the pit. John never states their judgment after they are cast out of heaven, again at the 7th Trumpet. They are either cast into the Lake of Fire then, or serve Satan during the last 42 months and cast into the Lake of Fire at Armageddon. No where is it stated they are bound or loosed again during or after the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth.

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

We are never told what happens to these angels after this verse. Anything is only assumptions, after this point. The only entity loosed in Revelation 20:7 is Satan.

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"

We only know what these angels do between the 5th and 7th Trumpets. The symbolism of locust does not mean literal locusts. This symbolism is describing those angels who have been bound since before Adam disobeyed God.