Revelation Chapter 9 - The Destruction of Physical Jerusalem, the Temple, the Law - End of an age!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read scripture and pray on it many times. God would not have supplied incomplete information to Daniel via a messenger to get the reader to create an extra week or 7 years far flung in the future. And for this subject, the entire 490 years was completed by 70 AD.

I do not do creative scripture interpretations where ever possible, as many folks thrive on it in eschatological studies and in Christological studies etc...
All create a week other than what Gabriel proclaimed.

Jesus Christ is the Prince. Jesus was Christ at the First Coming. Jesus will be Prince at the Second Coming. The 70th week will not be complete until the 7th Trumpet.

There is no 70th week without Jesus. The 70th week is not fully a past fulfillment nor fully a future fulfillment. It is simply the time spent by Jesus on this earth, and the Prince part is yet to come. Jesus was not the Prince of Israel in the first century. The fulness of the Gentiles had to be completed before this Prince part is fulfilled.

God Himself put a gap, if people want to see the fulness of the Gentiles as a gap. But the Atonement had to be accomplished before the iron rod rule of Prince could begin.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell bent....rather rich.....wrong conclusions.....wrong assumptions.....warped theory.....interesting you say all this Jay.
Let me ask you the same question I posed to Davy that he could not come to terms with and answer me clearly and simply.

Why do you think that Christ purposely meant a future, a distant future generation or age in Matt 24 and not one in that generation or that age of the disciples?
Because God let you and I be born. The fulness of the Gentiles. You are trying to say the last 1991 years account for nothing. The church is not over until God says, "it is finished". Then God sends Jesus to earth and Scripture defines that as the Second Coming. Jesus did not return to earth physically and carry on His second earthly ministry which would bring to an end the church, and allow the 1,000 year iron rod rule in 70AD. The fullness of the Gentiles for the last 1991 years has been the church age.

Those who emphasize 70AD get both the OT and NT wrong. The OT ended at the Cross in 30AD, no sooner, and no later. The NT started at the Cross in 30AD, no sooner, and no later. The judgment of God called the civil war in Israel, literally lasted 40 years between 30AD and 70AD, only if one claims it actually ended in 70AD and did not keeping going for years and years past 70AD, which I am pretty sure it did. That Israel was made desolate is not an indication prophecy was completed. Prophecy also claims the restoration of Israel, and that is not the same as calling the church a restored Israel.

The fullness of the Gentiles is not Israel restored. It is not replacing Israel one bit. Israel is Israel. The Gentiles are the Gentiles. That is Scripture no matter how much human theology tries to invent human imagined scenarios of the last 1991 years.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All create a week other than what Gabriel proclaimed.

Jesus Christ is the Prince. Jesus was Christ at the First Coming. Jesus will be Prince at the Second Coming. The 70th week will not be complete until the 7th Trumpet.

There is no 70th week without Jesus. The 70th week is not fully a past fulfillment nor fully a future fulfillment. It is simply the time spent by Jesus on this earth, and the Prince part is yet to come. Jesus was not the Prince of Israel in the first century. The fulness of the Gentiles had to be completed before this Prince part is fulfilled.

God Himself put a gap, if people want to see the fulness of the Gentiles as a gap. But the Atonement had to be accomplished before the iron rod rule of Prince could begin.
I hope that you applying the iron rod rule to destruction, and not some Jewish dream of "peace and safety" for 1000 years.
But, in case you hadn't noticed, the Iron rod rule shatters everything here into "shivers", and He who is "the stone that is cut without hands", shall "grind them all into powder".

What Millennium??
On earth?
And with another rebuilt Jewish Temple building?
With flesh and blood people, all over again, whereby this time, no one can be saved....at all??
Pure comic book fantasy, by the "tares" of church-ianity.

Don't all here know yet, that such a belief is a false Jewish concept?
The TARES have married the two covenants together, and now they are trying to brainwash us with it.

KJV Luke 17:29 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that you applying the iron rod rule to destruction, and not some Jewish dream of "peace and safety" for 1000 years.
But, in case you hadn't noticed, the Iron rod rule shatters everything here into "shivers", and He who is "the stone that is cut without hands", shall "grind them all into powder".

What Millennium??
On earth?
And with another rebuilt Jewish Temple building?
With flesh and blood people, all over again, whereby this time, no one can be saved....at all??
Pure comic book fantasy, by the "tares" of church-ianity.

Don't all here know yet, that such a belief is a false Jewish concept?
The TARES have married the two covenants together, and now they are trying to brainwash us with it.

KJV Luke 17:29 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Your arguments are nonsensical. Revelation 20 will happen as written.

What is a physical resurrection really to you? Not your imagination, but your Scriptural interpretation of the first resurrection of the soul after physical death.

This Millennium is strictly about Revelation 20, not some fabricated theology.

John was not writing human doctrine. John witnessed first hand the Millennium to come and wrote about it.

So claiming Revelation 20 is human opinion, seems ironic since John made it clear, no one was supposed to change Revelation from how he wrote it. What is this conspiracy you claim, that God allowed into His Word?

Seems to me your lack of acceptance is just nonsensical human opinion.

Yes this 1000 year reign is about the iron rod rule. Spare the rod, spoil the child. A sinner shall die at one hundred and be considered a child. When a child rebels, instant Death. No argument, no second chances, nor do overs. They will be considered cursed. Or an aberration as a stronger modern term?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your arguments are nonsensical. Revelation 20 will happen as written.

What is a physical resurrection really to you? Not your imagination, but your Scriptural interpretation of the first resurrection of the soul after physical death.

This Millennium is strictly about Revelation 20, not some fabricated theology.

John was not writing human doctrine. John witnessed first hand the Millennium to come and wrote about it.

So claiming Revelation 20 is human opinion, seems ironic since John made it clear, no one was supposed to change Revelation from how he wrote it. What is this conspiracy you claim, that God allowed into His Word?

Seems to me your lack of acceptance is just nonsensical human opinion.

Yes this 1000 year reign is about the iron rod rule. Spare the rod, spoil the child. A sinner shall die at one hundred and be considered a child. When a child rebels, instant Death. No argument, no second chances, nor do overs. They will be considered cursed. Or an aberration as a stronger modern term?
And of course the Saints glorified will rule OVER flesh and blood people, who can't be saved anyways. Why?
Well, it's simple. They never had part in the FIRST resurrection to be glorified in first place.
And we all know that the SECOND resurrection is unto the SECOND DEATH. Definitely no hope there!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, for two thousand years, there is quite a lot of misinformation running rampant in ALL the visible churches, and the "tares" are to be blamed.
Starting with Roman's 8:8-9, we all should agree that there are more in the churches that do not have the Spirit of God than them that do. Therefore for those that don't, "they are none of His." The TARES have been in control of the visible churches for awhile now.

There are three comings of the Lord, but only two appearings. The TARES basically only preach and teach about two, His birth and His return. The Tares have allowed that misinformation to take root out of ignorance, and have pounded the misinformation of only two into professing Christians for years.
Do you know what the first, second and third comings are?

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what is it about Luke 17:29-30 that you don't like? Is it because it doesn't line up with your thinking of what you think "a thousand years" is all about, or is it because it says the truth about what is going to happen, when Jesus is suddenly revealed from Heaven

Now, if you can, please tell us all what the difference between a bad sinner and a good sinner is.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course the Saints glorified will rule OVER flesh and blood people, who can't be saved anyways. Why?
Well, it's simple. They never had part in the FIRST resurrection to be glorified in first place.
And we all know that the SECOND resurrection is unto the SECOND DEATH. Definitely no hope there!
There are no more of Adam's flesh and blood, at the end of this tribulation period. You call that being mortal. There will be a physical resurrection to start the next 1000 year reign. Only resurrected permanent incorruptible physical bodies will populate the earth in this 1000 year reign of Christ. There will be no sin, and no Satan to decieve those living on the earth.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, for two thousand years, there is quite a lot of misinformation running rampant in ALL the visible churches, and the "tares" are to be blamed.
Starting with Roman's 8:8-9, we all should agree that there are more in the churches that do not have the Spirit of God than them that do. Therefore for those that don't, "they are none of His." The TARES have been in control of the visible churches for awhile now.

There are three comings of the Lord, but only two appearings. The TARES basically only preach and teach about two, His birth and His return. The Tares have allowed that misinformation to take root out of ignorance, and have pounded the misinformation of only two into professing Christians for years.
Do you know what the first, second and third comings are?
What tares? The parable of the tares applies after the Second Coming and Christ Himself is sowing the wheat, while Satan is sowing the tares. The Second Coming has not happened yet. There are many false teachers out there though.

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what is it about Luke 17:29-30 that you don't like? Is it because it doesn't line up with your thinking of what you think "a thousand years" is all about, or is it because it says the truth about what is going to happen, when Jesus is suddenly revealed from Heaven

Now, if you can, please tell us all what the difference between a bad sinner and a good sinner is.
Right now all are sinners walking around. In the Millennium a sinner is one physically dead, waiting in Death, for the GWT. There are no sinners in the Millennium. The moment any one rebels, they are physically dead. God will not let sin enter the world, until the 1000 years are over. That is the point of having an iron rod rule. Sin will be instantly dealt with.

Then Satan will be loosed, and still any who try to rebel will be consumed by fire. God literally is not going to allow sin into the world.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where I am saying that the era is an Age. It seems that your understanding of the context of the scriptures is just as limited as you accuse others of.

You are so... full of it, and love to tell lies. Here is what you said...

Jay said:
"It seems to me that the trouble is based on the respective understanding of the English Word, "Generation."

In the translating of the LXX the understanding of H:1755 was with respect to a "descendant generation," although it was also accepted that it could also be understood to be an "age" which had a time period that was difficult to comprehend by mankind as it was outside of his ability to comprehend.

Davy, is still using the "Descendant generation" concept..."

No, I am NOT... using a "Descendant generation concept". That is YOUR vain attempt to try and change my words.

The word generation can mean a time or era, or a certain lineage of people. Your "descendent" idea is using for a generation of people, which I am NOT using it to mean in Matthew 24.

The word 'generation' in Matthew 24:33-34 is to be understood as a TIME of a certain generation in general. It is NOT simply about a certain group of people.

Or what is it you don't understand about the word "when"?

Matt 24:33-34
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
KJV

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now all are sinners walking around. In the Millennium a sinner is one physically dead, waiting in Death, for the GWT. There are no sinners in the Millennium. The moment any one rebels, they are physically dead. God will not let sin enter the world, until the 1000 years are over. That is the point of having an iron rod rule. Sin will be instantly dealt with.

Then Satan will be loosed, and still any who try to rebel will be consumed by fire. God literally is not going to allow sin into the world.
"And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.
"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

How about this, being opposed to what YOU think:
KJV Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day WHEN the Son of man is revealed.

Please compare the above scripture to
KJV 2 Thessalonians 1:7
And to you who are troubled rest with us, WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

In the Day of the Lord's return, His act of destruction of the wicked, and the redemption of His Saints,
will be a simultaneous event.

On that Day, there will be NO MORE flesh and blood people REMAINING to repopulate the earth. The resurrected Immortal Saints will be with Christ WHERE HE IS.

Jesus will NEVER live on this earth again, and neither shall we!
WHY? He gave us the answer-
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Edit:
John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of THIS world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world;
I am not of THIS world

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ John 14:3 And if
1. I go and prepare a place for you,
A PLACE NOT HERE.
2. I will come again,
FROM THERE, TO HERE.
3. and receive you unto myself;
TAKING YOU FROM HERE, TO MYSELF
4. that where I am
THERE
5. there ye may be also.
TAKEN TO THERE.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.
"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

How about this, being opposed to what YOU think:
KJV Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day WHEN the Son of man is revealed.

Please compare the above scripture to
KJV 2 Thessalonians 1:7
And to you who are troubled rest with us, WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

In the Day of the Lord's return, His act of destruction of the wicked, and the redemption of His Saints,
will be a simultaneous event.

On that Day, there will be NO MORE flesh and blood people REMAINING to repopulate the earth. The resurrected Immortal Saints will be with Christ WHERE HE IS.

Jesus will NEVER live on this earth again, and neither shall we!
WHY? He gave us the answer-
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Edit:
John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of THIS world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world;
I am not of THIS world

You forgot to point out the New Jerusalem is coming back to earth in Revelation 21.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot to point out the New Jerusalem is coming back to earth in Revelation 21.
I purposely didn't go there, because THAT IS what we are to BE WAITING FOR!!!

Yes! A NEW heaven and a NEW earth, but most are not able to comprehend WHAT that is.
So here it is: Jesus Himself IS our New Heaven, and we ourselves ARE the New earth. Try to digest that through His Spirit first, before you confound it with "church-ianity's" thinking.

But no, not "church-ianity", THEY (the tares) are promoting an alternate plan, a Jewish concept of a thousand years of "peace and safety", on a refurbished, remodeled OLD earth, with a rebuilt Jewish Temple building to boot.
They have effectively merged the OC with the NC, hatching a blatant and corrupt LIE, shoving it down our throats, from their seminaries, colleges and their pulpits.

If there be a use for their term of a "millennium",
WE HAVE BEEN IN IT, ever since Pentecost, being the Age of God's Grace, through God the Son, and God's Holy Spirit.

We, as His "holy NATION" of Born Again Christians, are NOT reigning OVER anyone, but rather are reigning WITH HIM, as priests and kings UNTO God, and no one else.
Rev.1[6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev.5[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

1Pet.2[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: thus fulfilling the words of Jesus against the Jews:
Matt.21[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to
a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I purposely didn't go there, because THAT IS what we are to BE WAITING FOR!!!

Yes! A NEW heaven and a NEW earth, but most are not able to comprehend WHAT that is.
So here it is: Jesus Himself IS our New Heaven, and we ourselves ARE the New earth. Try to digest that through His Spirit first, before you confound it with "church-ianity's" thinking.

But no, not "church-ianity", THEY (the tares) are promoting an alternate plan, a Jewish concept of a thousand years of "peace and safety", on a refurbished, remodeled OLD earth, with a rebuilt Jewish Temple building to boot.
They have effectively merged the OC with the NC, hatching a blatant and corrupt LIE, shoving it down our throats, from their seminaries, colleges and their pulpits.

If there be a use for their term of a "millennium",
WE HAVE BEEN IN IT, ever since Pentecost, being the Age of God's Grace, through God the Son, and God's Holy Spirit.

We, as His "holy NATION" of Born Again Christians, are NOT reigning OVER anyone, but rather are reigning WITH HIM, as priests and kings UNTO God, and no one else.
Rev.1[6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev.5[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

1Pet.2[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: thus fulfilling the words of Jesus against the Jews:
Matt.21[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to
a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
This has been taking place in Paradise for the last 1991 years. Your points are not valid for earth, as earth is just the recruitment place. Earth is not our home, Paradise is.

But the church will not come back until the final 1000 years are over. The 1000 years cannot even begin until the last of the church has been taken to Paradise. The day of the Lord is not for the church. The day of the Lord is for the earth. What happens for the earth remains on the earth. The earth itself is not groaning to be taken to heaven. Heaven and earth remain two separate and distinct places in God's will and plan.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has been taking place in Paradise for the last 1991 years. Your points are not valid for earth, as earth is just the recruitment place. Earth is not our home, Paradise is.

But the church will not come back until the final 1000 years are over. The 1000 years cannot even begin until the last of the church has been taken to Paradise. The day of the Lord is not for the church. The day of the Lord is for the earth. What happens for the earth remains on the earth. The earth itself is not groaning to be taken to heaven. Heaven and earth remain two separate and distinct places in God's will and plan.
You are still speaking "church-ianity".
Try again, but this time allow His Holy Spirit to guide you into His truth, and not what church-ianity has pounded the pulpits with.
"Yes! A NEW heaven and a NEW earth, but most are not able to comprehend WHAT that is.
So here it is: Jesus Himself IS our New Heaven, and we ourselves ARE the New earth. Try to digest that through His Spirit first, before you confound it with "church-ianity's" thinking."

As I also said previously:
"If there be a use for their term of a "millennium",
WE HAVE BEEN IN IT, ever since Pentecost, being the Age of God's Grace, through God the Son, and God's Holy Spirit."

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still speaking "church-ianity".
Try again, but this time allow His Holy Spirit to guide you into His truth, and not what church-ianity has pounded the pulpits with.
"Yes! A NEW heaven and a NEW earth, but most are not able to comprehend WHAT that is.
So here it is: Jesus Himself IS our New Heaven, and we ourselves ARE the New earth. Try to digest that through His Spirit first, before you confound it with "church-ianity's" thinking."

As I also said previously:
"If there be a use for their term of a "millennium",
WE HAVE BEEN IN IT, ever since Pentecost, being the Age of God's Grace, through God the Son, and God's Holy Spirit."

You rest on private belief-ism.

I just read God's Word.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You rest on private belief-ism.

I just read God's Word.
What did you think, that His words: "The kingdom of God is within you" Luke 17:21 says nothing??

Don't you not yet know that all we, who are Born Again, are that City of New Jerusalem.

And what does this mean to you? Rev. 21[22] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. [meaning we ARE the kingdom OF God].

[23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

[24] And the nations of them which are saved
shall walk in the light [guidance] of it:
and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they [the holy nation of Born Again Christian ambassadors] shall bring the glory and honour of the nations [all people who do repent unto God through Jesus] into it. 1 Peter 2:9

[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it [the kingdom OF God] any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they [who are Born Again], which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Reactions: APAK

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did you think, that His words: "The kingdom of God is within you" Luke 17:21 says nothing??

Don't you not yet know that all we, who are Born Again, are that City of New Jerusalem.

And what does this mean to you? Rev. 21[22] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. [meaning we ARE the kingdom OF God].

[23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

[24] And the nations of them which are saved
shall
walk in the light [guidance] of it:
and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they [the holy nation of Born Again Christian ambassadors] shall bring the glory and honour of the nations [all people who do repent unto God through Jesus] into it. 1 Peter 2:9

[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it [the kingdom OF God] any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they [who are Born Again], which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
You mean the we that has already entered over the last 1991 years? Also the we of the whole 4000 years prior to the Cross. There are more currently in heavenly places, than just the few people currently alive on earth and remain.

We on earth are still like those in Hebrews 11, still looking for that city. We have not entered it yet. Of course we are that city, but you and me are still aliens on earth until we are called home. You are not the city come to earth. You started out on earth and will arrive home some day soon.