Revelation Chapter 9 - The Destruction of Physical Jerusalem, the Temple, the Law - End of an age!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ WHAT is their single and united purpose?
You have heard "their" relentless chant in two words: "Destroy Israel".

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ The book of Daniel was for the Age of Israel, but the book of Revelation is for the Age of Christ's church of Born Again Saints, and not the Tares.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one disagrees with the burner they are in churchianity fantasy land, smiles!

As stated several times the "he" in Daniel 9:27 isnt Jesus as you claim, because Jesus dosent make abomination and desolations as the "he" is seen doing "DUH"
And you shall remain in Church-ianity's Fantasy Land of the Tares.

Until you abide by Proverbs 3:5 and John 16:13, you are not allowed to perceive that the 70th week is not missing, but is right there, in the simplest of words, staring back at you, in KJV of course.

If you can discern the Spirit's speech through the Apostles, you would know that God is not overly concerned about the Old Covenant, but is deeply involved with the NEW Covenant.

Which covenant do you see, that God the Father was involved with in the Messiah, being consecrated, ratified and confirmed through His Spirit, by the shedding of His Son's own Blood, and not that of animals?

It's all right there, if God should reveal it to you!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19 The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
The above is from "Church-ianity's Fantasy Land of the Tares".

The following is from the KJV Bible:
[18] By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
[19] For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for
their tails were like unto serpents [trails of smoke],
and had heads, and with them [heads] they do hurt.

So then, what did John see?
ROCKETS launching, in-flight, and then landing.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

It seems to me that there are many people who do not believe that they are stumbling blocks for mankind with respect to what the Scriptures conveys. I for one would not want to be in their shoes when they stand before the judgement seat at the end of the age, because they will be separated from the sheep and will find themselves with the Goats who go into the Lake of Fire, also called the second death, which has been available for all of mankind since the beginning of time and which God warned Adam about.

For writers of books with many pages, they need to be careful, that God is actually calling them to write and not the Devil who is encouraging them to put mill stones around the necks of people who believe their untruths.

Sadly many believe that they are doing God's work. I have wanted to write, but I find that there are many corrections needed in the translations that people believe are infallible and so it is difficult to turn the people to humble themselves before God and to repent of their wickedness.

This Thread is one such work of a man who is intent on publishing his foolishness.

We can tell a person once, we can tell them a second time, after that I chose to leave them alone and to hand them over to God to deal with. May God still be able to draw them to himself and expose the iniquities that they are committing against Him so that they will repent and be saved.

Shalom

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. I for one would not want to be in their shoes when they
1. stand before the judgement seat
2. at the end of the age,
3. because they will be separated from the sheep
4. and will find themselves with the Goats 5. who go into the Lake of Fire,
6. also called the second death,
Hi Jay,
Since you didn't name anyone specifically, I will jump in on what you said.
I suppose that you are writing to everyone here, including yourself. Therefore, I have issues/comments about your understanding, of which you also could be putting your "shoes" in the fire.

1. The full understanding of John 3:18 is that whosoever repents towards God and believes in Jesus as their Savior, they are not condemned/judged ever again.
So in essence, every born again believer, while still in the flesh, HAS already "appeared before the judgment seat of Christ".
Therefore, being condemned already since physical birth, through their belief in Jesus, they have now fully and eternally escaped the condemnation that was due them, being the inheritance of death from Adam.
2. At the end of the Age? But isn't it so that every Born Again Christian is NOW IN the KoG, by the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit, and have already received the Gift of eternal life, and are now only waiting to be made immortal after Christ's likeness, upon His Glorious return?
3. Born again Christians will never be separated from the sheep! They are the sheep, because of God's permanent indwelling Gift of His Holy Spirit.
Romans 8:8-9.
And so, as for "the quick and the dead", for thousands of years, prior to His Glorious return, we who believe in Jesus, and Have His Holy Spirit, will already be known as those who "ARE ONE of His now".
4. Yes, they will, but not because of anything that they did, but rather what they didn't do.They did not receive/have the Gift of God's Holy Spirit.
5. Aka, the lake of LAVA, being the entire earth/elements will melt with fervent heat, with all the graves (hell) with it.
6. Eternal death! Yes! Which is to say, having no future existence of any kind, whatsoever.
I have issues with the false notion of anyone living forever without the eternal Spirit of God. How would or could they do that? Even though in the negative, that would still be eternal life, but without God!!
I say that would be impossible.

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have issues with the false notion of anyone living forever without the eternal Spirit of God. How would or could they do that? Even though in the negative, that would still be eternal life, but without God!!
I say that would be impossible.
Not at all, As JESUS Himself Clearly Teaches "existence" in a spiritual realm where there is Clearly "memory, feeling, and discussion." (Luke_16:19-31 KJB).

Thus, "With God ALL things Are Possible," Including "Eternal Death, existing
Without God," Just as Eternal Life Is existing With Him! Amen?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled
1. The "Future" is here! As for a future "figure" of church-ianity's making, he is not going to show, even though satan has been telling the "tares" for years, that a "boy wonder" is going to sit in a rebuilt Jewish temple.

2. As for that type of temple, it's not going to show either, because that IS NOT the temple satan likes or wants to sit in! You can ask "Legion" about that, or maybe even ask the "strong man" himself! Even your unsaved neighbor may have a few words. Satan loves to talk through them!

So then, what "treasure do you have in YOUR earthen vessel"? And if it is God's Holy Spirit, then you also are (as Jesus was/is) the temple of the Living God!

3. Abomination of desolation? From God the Father's perspective, hardly any here have a clue, as He watched His only begotten Son being ridiculed, tormented and tortured to death (desolated), being that of the temple of His mortal body.
John 2:21
But...He was " restored", wasn't He!!
Go see Daniel and the 2300/1290 and 45 days later for the "BLESSING" on the 1335.
Judas Maccabeus had a lot to do with that particular "restoration". I dare say that it even showed up on the Day of Pentecost, if one wants to count days, and see how much of a "blessing" it really is!!

4. Consummation? Yes, as that Jewish temple was destroyed in 70AD, it will remain so, right to the very end, "when" Jesus returns in all His Glory. Salvation to His Saints and destruction to the unsaved, all in the very same day!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above is from "Church-ianity's Fantasy Land of the Tares".

The following is from the KJV Bible:
[18] By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
[19] For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for
their tails were like unto serpents [trails of smoke],
and had heads, and with them [heads] they do hurt.

So then, what did John see?
ROCKETS launching, in-flight, and then landing.
We now have nuclear missiles seen and launched?

Possibly it could be explaining "Jet Man"!

_115541551_064386449.jpg
I

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The "Future" is here! As for a future "figure" of church-ianity's making, he is not going to show, even though satan has been telling the "tares" for years, that a "boy wonder" is going to sit in a rebuilt Jewish temple.

2. As for that type of temple, it's not going to show either, because that IS NOT the temple satan likes or wants to sit in! You can ask "Legion" about that, or maybe even ask the "strong man" himself! Even your unsaved neighbor may have a few words. Satan loves to talk through them!

So then, what "treasure do you have in YOUR earthen vessel"? And if it is God's Holy Spirit, then you also are (as Jesus was/is) the temple of the Living God!

3. Abomination of desolation? From God the Father's perspective, hardly any here have a clue, as He watched His only begotten Son being ridiculed, tormented and tortured to death (desolated), being that of the temple of His mortal body.
John 2:21
But...He was " restored", wasn't He!!
Go see Daniel and the 2300/1290 and 45 days later for the "BLESSING" on the 1335.
Judas Maccabeus had a lot to do with that particular "restoration". I dare say that it even showed up on the Day of Pentecost, if one wants to count days, and see how much of a "blessing" it really is!!

4. Consummation? Yes, as that Jewish temple was destroyed in 70AD, it will remain so, right to the very end, "when" Jesus returns in all His Glory. Salvation to His Saints and destruction to the unsaved, all in the very same day!
Wrong, the "Consummation" seen in Daniel 9:27 didnt take place in 70AD Jerusalems destruction as you claim, with 2,000 years taking place after the word "Consummation" or "Ultimate End"

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? You are LOL??
You evidently misunderstand what I commented to you. There are two separate visions in KJV Revelation 9:1-11 and 9:12-21.
You are not quoting from the KJV. Therefore you are wandering around in Church-ianity's Fantasy Land of the Tares.

Of Rev. 9, The former is present, and the latter is still future. The latter alludes to a specific date in time, of which 1/3 of men are eliminated in one day. Today, we do have those weapons of mass destruction, able to cause death to many in one single day.

The former is a GLOBAL event, spoken by the words of the Image of the Beast, speaking/saying: "Pandemic" , and then through it's dictates from it's W.H.O. causes all people to jump to attention and follow its line of reasoning of what to do.
1. Did you forget, or you simply don't know, who they are that made the Image of the Beast,
2. and who it is that persuades them to do so?
Answer:
1. The people of the world.
2. The 2 horned lamb like Beast, that speaks like a dragon (deceptively), hurling fire from heaven, coercing all to comply with the dictates of the Image of the Beast, who is the UN.

As I had said: "your historical views are SEVERE", and such views will captivate you, and then entrap you into the box of the myopic.
The image of the Beast said "Pandemic"?

Is that Mad Max episode 666, lights, cameras, action!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, the "Consummation" seen in Daniel 9:27 didnt take place in 70AD Jerusalems destruction as you claim, with 2,000 years taking place after the word "Consummation"
I never said it did! You are assuming that from your perspective.
I am saying in Daniel 9:26, after the Messiah is cut off, the temple/sanctuary and Jerusalem was TO BE destroyed, and was in 70AD, and after THAT war (and it surely was), desolations are determined by God, as was said in 9:24 for the entire 70 week prophecy: "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,..
Are you saying that the Temple/sanctuary and city wasn't destroyed in 70AD??

[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince [Titus] that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
That temple/sanctuary was and will remain in ruins from 70AD until Jesus returns from Heaven, which is the consummation, the ULTIMATE END.

All of the 70 weeks were a determination of God, of what He wanted to accomplish.
The consummation, the very end has NOTHING to do with the 70 weeks of that prophecy.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said it did! You are assuming that from your perspective.
I am saying in Daniel 9:26, after the Messiah is cut off, the temple/sanctuary and Jerusalem was TO BE destroyed, and was in 70AD, and after THAT war (and it surely was), desolations are determined by God, as was said in 9:24 for the entire 70 week prophecy: "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,..
Are you saying that the Temple/sanctuary and city wasn't destroyed in 70AD??

[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince [Titus] that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
That temple/sanctuary was and will remain in ruins from 70AD until Jesus returns from Heaven, which is the consummation, the ULTIMATE END.

All of the 70 weeks were a determination of God, of what He wanted to accomplish.
The consummation, the very end has NOTHING to do with the 70 weeks of that prophecy.
Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained "Future"?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal "Future" weeks or 490 days.

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

62 "Future" literal weeks will be in building to Messiah, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building "Messiah Cut Off"

The "Future" 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ The consummation (the very end of everything here) is going to be brought about BY MAN'S LACK of faith to believe that God is!
In Luke Jesus asked a rhetorical question:
Luke 18[8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
It is evident that the reason He comes in His return, is BECAUSE there will be NO faith on the earth. The MoB will see to that!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build
This is YOUR problem, you don't know that the commandment to rebuild the temple/sanctuary and the city was given to King Cyrus by God.
Daniel 9[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks,
and threescore and two [69] weeks:
69 weeks of days x 7= 483 years.
Go find King Cyrus and Artaxerxes, hear his commandment during the first year of his rule (559BC), and then do the simple math.
If you DON'T do this, you are only just tripping over yourself, allowing the Tare's of Chuch-ianity to make you look the fool.
Go and prove it to yourself.

Here, I will get you started:
"According to the Bible, Cyrus the Great, king of the Achaemenid Empire, was the monarch who ended the Babylonian captivity. In the first year of his reign he was prompted by God to decree [command] that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt and that such Jews as cared to might return to their land for this purpose."
King Cyrus reigned 559-530BC
Cyrus the Great in the Bible - Wikipedia

Now, what you have to do is find out from scripture and/or history, in what year was the command/decree actually given, during Cyrus' reign.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is YOUR problem, you don't know that the commandment to rebuild the temple/sanctuary and the city was given to King Cyrus by God.
Daniel 9[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks,
and threescore and two [69] weeks:
69 weeks of days x 7= 483 years.
Go find King Cyrus and Artaxerxes, hear his commandment during the first year of his rule (559BC), and then do the simple math.
If you DON'T do this, you are only just tripping over yourself, allowing the Tare's of Chuch-ianity to make you look the fool.
Go and prove it to yourself.

Here, I will get you started:
"According to the Bible, Cyrus the Great, king of the Achaemenid Empire, was the monarch who ended the Babylonian captivity. In the first year of his reign he was prompted by God to decree [command] that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt and that such Jews as cared to might return to their land for this purpose."
King Cyrus reigned 559-530BC
Cyrus the Great in the Bible - Wikipedia

Now, what you have to do is find out from scripture and/or history, in what year was the command/decree actually given, during Cyrus' reign.
As clearly explained, the command to build is future, the 70 weeks are future,we disagree

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezra 5:13 KJV
[13] But in the first year of Cyrus the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus made a decree to build this house of God.

Reactions: Earburner

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then these areas of scripture you have quoted are also described in the OT and the Book of Revelation. And because of their rejection of Christ as a whole nation/or people, the final blow and destruction came upon them with over 1 million dead...and this age became extinct and dead. No more physical Temples, for the presence of God, and no more physical Jerusalem as the city of God. Since that time of 70 AD after that end of severe Tribulation, it became transformed into the new age of the Kingdom, and continues on this way today, for a while at least.

Sorry, but both of you and @Enoch111 are heeding some deceptive doctrines of men about the 70 A.D. Jerusalem events and Christ's Olivet discourse.

Per the question by Christ's disciples in Matthew 24:3, they well understood the event Lord Jesus was really pointing to was the day of His future return on the day of The Lord, which is when all the hills and mountains will shake, a great earthquake in Jerusalem particularly (also shown in Zechariah 14 on that day, and per Revelation 6:12, 11:13, and 16:18).

To dwell solely on 70 A.D. for that subject in Matthew 24 is from men's leaven doctrines called Preterism and Historicism. Pre-trib Rapture theory with traditional Futurism used to see that verse about a future destruction on the last day of this present world, which it is. This is why later in Matthew 24 Jesus reveals that the generation that sees all those events is the one that will see Jesus' future return (Matthew 24:33-34). The generation that saw the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem are already dead.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Wrong, the "Consummation" seen in Daniel 9:27 didnt take place in 70AD Jerusalems destruction as you claim, with 2,000 years taking place after the word "Consummation" or "Ultimate End"

2. This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled
1. You have misunderstood what I'm saying. The temple/sanctuary was destroyed in 70AD and will not be rebuilt ever again, EVEN TO the consummation, being the end of everything here.

As clearly explained, the command to build is future, the 70 weeks are future,we disagree
You are not disagreeing with me, but rather that of prophetic scripture and it's past manifestation, which is well documented both biblically and historically.

Because you are filled to the brim with the garbage of "church-ianity", there is no room in your thinking for that which is the truth.
An analogy:
Without touching or disturbing a glass filled with foul, dirty water, how does one remove the foul, dirty water?
Ans. Continually pour pure, clear water into the glass. The foul, dirty water will eventually be displaced by the continual pouring of the pure, clear water.