Revelation of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus told Jehovah "your word is the truth" and asked him to "sanctify his disciples" with the truth (John 17:17). HE DID NOT TELL HIM: "I am your word because I am the Logos".
John wrote that Jesus was the Logos - The Word!!! And Jesus said the Father had given Him all things, which would include the words of God so the words of God belong to the Son who was given them (Jn 16: 13-15) - and did you not even read the verses around from where you quoted for context???

Jn 17:14 “I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jn 17: 19 “For their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

Jn 17: 21that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

So if you had even paid attention to what is written you would have know Jesus Christ is the Word of God!!!

If you had listened to Him, you would have known that the words of God belong to Jesus Christ because the Father gave them to Him!!

But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Yeah - the words of God came from the Father, but they belong to Jesus Christ!!! He said over and over and over that they are His!!! He owns the words of God!! That is why He is called "The Word of God"!!

So you don't know any of the words of God for you, unless you start seeking Him and His voice!! If you had done that all this would already have been clear to you!!! But understanding does not come from your leaning on your own understanding, but understanding comes from His voice - so you have to listen to Him to understand that He and the Father are One!! And they are One because you don't hear from the Father except through the Son, because the Son owns the words of God!! Therefore the Holy Spirit has to take the words of God for you personally from the Son - not the Father!! And for that reason the Holy Spirit is also One with the Son and the Father!

You don't even understand that this was all the Father's plan, and that because He wanted to glorify His only begotten Son! If you understood that you would also understand that Jesus does what He sees the Father do - and therefore He too wants to make us one with God by giving to us personally the words He got for us personally from the Father. So it is that His (Jesus's) sheep hear His voice and in that way they get the words of God and thus hear from God (Father, Son, Spirit).

If you were hearing Him, then you would understand what was going on. You would understand what David meant by "The Lord said to my Lord." David understood that the Father gave the words of God to the Son, so the Son had them and was thus his Lord. David understood that he got those words via the Spirit of God. David understood how God is One God! But you have the nerve to try and separate what God has put together.

Mark 10:9 “What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.”

God put a husband and wife together in the flesh to help us understand how He feels. You can work back and see what is happening!

You cannot see that God put a man and a women together as one to show you the love He has1 So you cannot see that God also put together His sheep with Him as One to show His love to them! So you cannot see how the Father has put His Son together as One with Him because of His great love either!

Buy if you loved God you would have sought after Him and listened to Him. You would have known the Father's love for the Son was such that He made the Son One with Him, and the Spirit One with them; and then you would have understood that the Son desires that none (including those prideful religious Pharisee types) should perish. So the prayer is that they would be One with Him like He is One with the Father, which means listening to Him by faith, but they would not listen!!

Deut 8:20 “Like the nations that the LORD makes to perish before you, so you shall perish; because you would not listen to the voice of the LORD your God.

"The Lord your God" in the above verse is the Christ!! He was given the words of God when the Father begot Him before the beginning of time!!

Ps 2:7 “I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

That is when Jesus Christ started getting the words of God from the Father, --- "You are My Son" was given Him on that day when He was begotten, and that before the counting of time!

You would have known this and have had it explained to you personally by the Lord our God, Jesus Christ, if you heard and believed in Him by faith! Still, it is right there in the Bible too, but to understand you need to know the Teacher and not just the book!

He once told me:

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

Jesus Christ is the Teacher! He is the Word of God (the logos), because the words of God are His!! They were given to Him and so if you don't listen to Him you don't listen to God!! And if you are not listening to Him, you are not His pupil, not His student, and not His disciple!! So you wind up leaning on your own understanding, and get it all wrong!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing! A Christian forum yet so many here who do not understand the Christian understanding about how (Father, Son, and Spirit) are One God.

And it is because so few have had Jesus Christ really revealed to them! They just don't seek to hear from Him; that is the reason!

If they had they would understand that Jesus does and says only what the Father tells Him. And the Father gave Him the words of God, so He has them. And the Spirit takes those words which Jesus Christ has and owns, and speaks them to our spirit. And in that way we all become one with God, but only in that way! If you don't seek the words of God which come through Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit then you don't know God!! So, you don't know how God is One! And since understanding comes from His mouth, you can't understand it! It is a great mystery to you!

Eph 5:32 This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus questioned his followers about what others were saying about him and what they think, Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” and Jesus told him:

“Happy you are, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal [it] to you, but my Father who is in the heavens did" (Matt. 16.16,17).

So: does Jehovah have a way of communicating with humans other than through Jesus?

OF COURSE YES. Precisely for this reason, at least three times the voice of God was heard from heaven when Jesus was on earth: when he was baptized by John, on the mountain at the event of Jesus' transfiguration, and on one occasion when Jesus asked him to sanctify His name.

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing! A Christian forum yet so many here who do not understand the Christian understanding about how (Father, Son, and Spirit) are One God.
Well, there are many unorthodox Christians who understand it as Scripture tells it,[removed] Does it make sense to you that God has a God?

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there are many unorthodox Christians who understand it as Scripture tells it, not as trinitarians say it be. Does it make sense to you that God has a God?
You need to listen to the Lord so you understand how He says it! That matches up with the Bible!!

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

REv 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying,
“Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.”
Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?”

Too bad your thinking does not match up with the Bible!!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a difference between "do not understand" and "will not understand".

Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall a single instance where Jesus called God "Jehovah", not once in my KJV.

Many times he called him "Father "for it was God's seed that conceived with the flesh of Mary to begat the Son.

Yet they both are the Alpha & Omega, the beginning & the end, our saviour, and each clarified saying " I AM" in the word !

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
I’ve listened. Notice how this verse does not even refer to Jesus? You keep invoking codes and riddles in violation of Scripture.

I’ll ask you again, does it make sense that God has a God?

• Love
Reactions: arviddag

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall a single instance where Jesus called God "Jehovah", not once in my KJV.

Many times he called him "Father "for it was God's seed that conceived with the flesh of Mary to begat the Son.

Yet they both are the Alpha & Omega, the beginning & the end, our saviour, and each clarified saying " I AM" in the word !

You do see Him call Jehovah but you don't understand.

That shows because you don't understand that Jesus is One you explained to Moses that He was "I AM"

And that because you don't understand that Jesus is the Word of God and always has been.

You can get all this information from the Bible, but the Bible explains that understanding comes from His mouth, so you don't understand because you don't listen to Him. If you did listen to "The Word of God", which is the name the Christ has always had, then you would have understand that it is the Christ who is The Word of God, because He is the One who the Father gave His words to! His Fahter did not give His words to you, but to His Son!!!

Therefore, when those, like Moses, heard from God they heard from the Christ!! So when Moses had a conversation with God, it all happened via the Son of God whose name is called "The Word of God"!! So the Great I AM, who Moses was speaking to was the Christ!! And the One who spoke from the Mountain of God was the Christ - whose name is called "The Word of God"!!

Did you not even read:

Mat 11:27 “All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

I figure you did read it but failed to understand it, and that because you don't listen to Him! It means that "All things" have been given to the Christ!! "All Things" included the very words of God!!! That is why the Christ is named "The Word of God"!! So it was the Christ who had the words of God for Moses!! And the Christ who said He was "I Am"

Yet it was the Father who gave the words " ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You." - So only the Christ who was the "Beginning"!! Because the Christ, as the Son of God, was the beginning!!! Even the beginning of time!!!

It is all explained in the Bible but it is only understood to those who listen to The Word of God!!!

I will give the verses to support all the above - but will you even understand though you got the verses? No you won't! You will only get the understanding of the verses when you start seeking Jesus Christ and start reasoning back and forth with Him, just like it is written!! So I will give you some hints with each, but unless all this gets you to seek Him, they won't help you!

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

(hint: Word of God and word of the Lord are the same thing and those writing the Old Testament often wrote "the word of the Lord came to me saying.)

Ps 2:27 “I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

(hint: Note: on that day, It was only spoken to "Me", the Son!" but it was also explained that the decree was going to be made available on a later date)

Gen 1 3-5 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

(hint: It is written the Jesus is the light, and also note that time is something you count and "one day" came after the light came to be. Also, when you start a race at what time of the race is the gun shot off?)

Jn 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

(hint: Is not God the creator? Yet a part from Him (the Word) nothing came into being that has come into being)

Gen 15: 1,2 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not fear, Abram,
I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.” Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will You give me,...

(hint: a word is something said not something saying! Therefore, it could have been written "After these things the Christ. as opposed to "the word of the Lord" came to Abram in a vision saying. Also note that Abram called Him who was speaking 'Lord God')

Honestly, I could just keep going on. All those people who heard from God, did so by hearing the Christ!!

But again try and apply this verse to all things - even your understanding! "All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Then perhaps you will indeed seek Jesus Christ and be open to hearing from Him!! That will save you, but if you don't believe in Him, nothing will get you to His Father!! Or eternal life in heaven either!

Rev 3: 19,20 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

And I doubt you still cann't understand why I took the time to write you this?

(hint: He my Lord Jesus Christ again told me to write on the forum! Though I have soo much to do for the business He gave me, especially since it is the start of a new year. I know He will make a way for me to get it done, but will you make away for Him to speak to you?)

arviddag

Jan 4, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last book in the Bible is Revelation, which like the pastor at my church likes to say, it is a revelation of Jesus Christ. Yet while true, it is silly to say because the whole Bible is a revelation of Jesus Christ, so why did God have to have written a book called "Revelation" to reveal what all the books in front of use were trying to reveal?

The answer seems to be that we are just not very sharp when it comes to realizing who Jesus Christ is, even when we have been reading a lot about Him!

Indeed, I am not sure anyone will really get a good idea of who Jesus Christ truly is unless they spend a lot of time talking with Him, and one of the things we find out in Revelation is that all seven churches written to had to be told to let those who have an ear to hear hears what the Spirit has to say!

So not only that we are not good at knowing who He is from reading the entire Bible, and that we don't really spend the time listening to Him like we should, but also that we keep other people who can hear from Him from hearing from Him!!!

So I do think it is worth going over who Jesus Christ is, using the Bible and getting people to listen to Him, which is what Revelation is about.

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

I like to start there because He is called the Word of God because He own the words of God and His sheep hear His voice, meaning those words of God that He has for us. And the good news is that anyone can be one of His sheep.

Rev 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

So we preach the Word (Him) by simply explaining that anyone can get to know Him by seeking His voice and opening up to hearing what He has to say to them.

2 Tim 4:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.

So. we tell people to listen to the words that He has for them, in season and out, being ready to reprove, rebuke, exhort, and with great patience and instruction!!

Now it does take a little faith that He is there for them to hear from, because His words are spirit and thus come through the Holy Spirt to their spirit and thus not through their physical ears nor their physical eyes to as to be ink on pages that in there house somewhere. The Word of God we preach are spiritual words so they are always near them and are found in heart hearts, or perhaps coming out their mouth, because what is in our hearts tend to come out our mouths.

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

So He, is someone we can and need to listen to, and that by His Holy Spirit bring His words to our spirit. And it has been that way from the beginning!!

Jn 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

So, He from and since the beginning was the Word of God who spoke and all things, including us, came into being, and so from our creation men who believed in Him could hear from Him, whose name is called the Word of God because He speaks. So we should listen to Him, right?

Mat 17:5 ... a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

Yeah - we need to listen to Him!!!

Malachi 1:1 The oracle of the word of the LORD to Israel through Malachi.

So in the Old Testament we find that the prophets also called Him "the word of the Lord". Jesus Christ was that oracle, who is called by Malachi, "the word of the Lord, which was coming to Israel through Malachi. And He talked about the importance of listening to Him and honoring His name which as both John and Malachi explained, was "The Word of God" or "the word of the Lord"- which is the same thing, right?

Mal 2:1,2 “And now this commandment is for you, O priests. “If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name,” says the LORD of hosts, “then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.

In fact the Lord through Malichi not only was saying to listen to Him, but also that if you didn't listen to Him and honor His name, "The Word of God or the word of the Lord" (which means we need to listen to Him) then He was going to "send the curse upon you" and indeed He already has because we don't listen to Him like we should. Indeed, what happened when Adam and Eve decided not to listen to Him? It affected all of us!

And we see this same problem of people not listening to Him and Him as the word of the Lord showing up and telling them through the prophets all over the Old Testament.

Jer 1:13, Jer 13:3, Jer 16:1, Eze 24:1, Eze 28:1, Eze 30:1, Eze 37:15, Zec 6:9, Zec 7:4, Zec 8:18 "the word of the LORD came to me, saying,"

and He just kept showing up as "the word of the Lord", and speaking to people back then:

Isa 66:5, Isa 39:8, Isa 39:5 Isa 38:4, Isa 28:14, Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the Lord

He was upright - Psa 33:4 For the word of the Lord is upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness.

He is blameless and Heis tried Ps 18:30 As for God, His way is blameless; and The word of the Lord it tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.

And we not only know that He was the King of kings from Rev 19, but also in reading 2Ch 18:18 Micaiah said, "Therefore, hear the word of the Lord. I saw the Lord sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing on His right and on His left" - which is pretty much exactly what John wrote about in Revelation. So John's revelation was really not a new revelation at all, but rather given because they did't understand that Jesus the Christ was the Word of God, always!

and it keeps going back through 2 Kings 15:12 This is the word of the LORD which He spoke to Jehu, saying, “Your sons to the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.” And so it was.

Jesus Christ was always the One which was speaking to those and giving words to those who wrote the Bible. So His name was 'the word of the Lord or Word of God, but that was a Revelation to those John wrote to, though it should not have been. And it seems to be a revelation to many today too! They don't realize the Lord speaks, and that His name is called "The Word of God", because He speaks the words of God to men and we are supposed to listen to Him.

That is what Abram did, and that hearing Him and believing that he was hearing from the Lord was what was counted to Abram as righteousness! And Abram's name was changed to Abraham, because he was going to be the father of many children. Still it is not about the flesh, but about the spirit who listens to The Word of God by faith who are the true children of Abraham.

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not fear, Abram,
I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.”

The One we call Jesus Christ, and who is the King of kings, came and talked to Abram. Abram heard and believe in Him and we need to also! We need to know the word of the Lord who comes and speaks to us today!

Gen 15:6 Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

This should not be a revelation to you!! But if it is it means that you need to be the anyone who seeks the voice of the Lord and starts listening to Him. Take advantage of the Good News. Get to personally know Jesus Christ by His name, which is called "The Word of God"!!
5. Proverbs 1:33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between "do not understand" and "will not understand".
Yes - but if you 'will not understand', you 'do not understand'!!!

The Lord Jesus Christ gave us life!! With that came the ability to choose! You can choose to go and reason with Him, by conversing back and forth with Him via His Holy Spirit, and He will give you understanding! And what you will find is that He is understanding, because He is the Word of God. So getting understanding, means getting Him to listen to! And you can will to get understanding (Him) or you can will not to get understanding (Him). It is your choice! But if you will not understand (Let Jesus Christ as the Word of God into your life) then you 'do not understand'!

But perhaps you have got it backwards??????

You wrote "do not understand", and "will not understand" - when it should be "will to understand" and then "will understand"

You keep "not understanding", because you are leaning on your understanding. So you fail to understand that God is Understanding!!

Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Prov 2: 11 Discretion will guard you, Understanding will watch over you,

Prov 8:14 “Counsel is mine and sound wisdom; I am understanding, power is mine.

Prov 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” And call understanding your intimate friend;

Prov 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction, To discern the sayings of understanding,

Prov 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

King Solomon asked God for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. What he got was the Holy Spirit, Father, and Son! And He was guarded by the Kingdom of God. So when he wrote, he wrote of what he heard! The man leaning on his own understanding writes of what he thinks, and because they don't know the difference!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5. Proverbs 1:33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”
YES< YES< YES

Of course all the verses of the Bible are correct! So the question is are we actually going to listen to our Lord Jesus Christ, like it is written?

Reactions: arviddag

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES< YES< YES

Of course all the verses of the Bible are correct! So the question is are we actually going to listen to our Lord Jesus Christ, like it is written?
Proverbs 1:33 refers to Jesus' God.

We know this because most translations in v7 & 29 use capital-LORD to refer to Jesus' God. Jesus is never referred to as capital-LORD. As you wrote it, there are dozens of lowercase-Lord's in Scripture and Jesus is one.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's because the KJV substitutes God's personal name for capital-LORD. See Ps 110:1.
That is called a "translation"

Yahweh in Hebrew means "He is",

I pick this up off the internet:

"The word “He is” comes from the Hebrew root word haya, which means, “to be.” It is the third person form of this word, “He is,” that becomes the name Yahweh. The significance of the name Yahweh is that it is confirming God’s existence but most importantly His presence."

In the Strong's Concordance Jehovah means self-existent or eternal.

Of course the self-existent One (Jehovah) is called Lord by Abram, and that is the word of the Lord.

Gen 15: 1,2 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not fear, Abram,
I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.” Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will You give me,...

That is where we see that the word of the Lord (Jesus Christ) comes to Abram in a vision and speaks to Abram, and then Abram responds to Him calling Him Lord Jehovah (God - Eternal One)

So we do see in the Bible that the One we call Jesus Christ (The Word of God) is called by Abram Lord Jehovah or Lord Eternal One if you wish.

The translators of the Bible have a job, which is to translate the Scriptures into a language you can understand. Still, God watches over all things, and Jesus Christ is the Word of God who is God - according to what Moses wrote in the Abraham story, and according to John, and according to all we read in the Bible, but who has understanding?

Unless you start seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him you will not understand that He, The Word of God, has been giving all things!! The Father gave His Son "All Thing" including the very words of God which come with the total power and authority of God, because the Father did not seek glory for Himself, but want His Son to get the glory. The Father loves His Son, so if you don't bow down to the King of kings, Jesus Christ, which the Father Himself but on the throne, then you will never know His Father!! You will not understand that Jesus is One with the Father, and all that because you don't listen to the words of God which the Son owns, and which come through the Holy Spirit of God to our spirit. So you will keep wondering about how Father, Son, and Spirit are One God, because you don't know Understanding (Jesus Christ, the Great I Am) is the One that Abram heard from in a vision and called / Lord God, or Lord Jehovah is you don't want the translation!

The Bible you have is a translation. Maybe some are better than others, but the point of what is written is that you come to personally know Jesus Christ as Lord by faith!! Just like Abram did and Moses wrote about.

It is not about knowing the "personal name" it is about knowing Him personally!!! That means you have to start seeking Him and listening to Him!!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Sam 12:15 “If you will not listen to the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the command of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 1:33 refers to Jesus' God.

We know this because most translations in v7 & 29 use capital-LORD to refer to Jesus' God. Jesus is never referred to as capital-LORD. As you wrote it, there are dozens of lowercase-Lord's in Scripture and Jesus is one.
You are wrong, of course, and I have been showing you that over and over and over, and in one place, then another, then another - You are just stuborningly refusing to accept what is written about Jesus Christ being "Lord" - which explain why you still won't seek Him and listen to His words!!

The Bible is clear, that if you don't start believing in Him you will perish and not get eternal life with Him in His Kingdom!!

So who are you listening to??

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit

There is a reason you don't want to call Jesus Christ "Lord" - and the reason is that you are not listening to Him via His Holy Spirit!! You are listening to some other spirit who denies Jesus Christ as the Great I Am and The Word of God, who is the “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

For that reason you just don't have a revelation of who Jesus Christ is, though it has all been explained you over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

He has been extremely patient with you. As for me, I am again going to ask Him to let me go on about my business. If you will not listen to Him then let it be on you. I told you to seek Him and listen to Him.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are wrong, of course, and I have been showing you that over and over and over, and in one place, then another, then another - You are just stuborningly refusing to accept what is written about Jesus Christ being "Lord"
Not at all. You are just pretending lowercase-Lord means the same being as capital-LORD. See Ps 110:1.