Revelation of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a reason you don't want to call Jesus Christ "Lord"
Untrue. I do call Jesus Lord. I just don't call him the LORD God. See 1 COR 8:6.

I've asked this question several times and it speaks volumes that you do not answer. Does it make sense that God has a God?

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't bother addressing me in any of your superior attitudes, any of you, I am not a novice @ serving God.

I follow God and his revelations and the Spirit reveals to me knowledge when I need it.

We do see through a glass darkly ya know, even if you folks think you know it all.

When my  LORD speaks to me through his word, I listen to his voice alone !

All any of us have are translations. I am not Greek nor Hebrew but an English speaking American, therefore I use an English reading Bible.

Folks so  LIMIT God to our own weaknesses not knowing there is no comparative between us and him. His image give us body ,soul and spirit, three in our finite being but he is the great I AM.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes - but if you 'will not understand', you 'do not understand'!!!
I was not talking about myself but the naysayers. Yet you went and turned this all around. How do you know what I understand or do not understand? And are you prepared to learn? From your posts there is much that you yourself do not understand.

Reactions: Wrangler

arviddag

Jan 4, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES< YES< YES

Of course all the verses of the Bible are correct! So the question is are we actually going to listen to our Lord Jesus Christ, like it is written?
John 8:47

He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

He who is of God will always listen to God

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 8:47

He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

He who is of God will always listen to God
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Karl Peters said:-
The last book in the Bible is Revelation, which like the pastor at my church likes to say, it is a revelation of Jesus Christ. Yet while true, it is silly to say because the whole Bible is a revelation of Jesus Christ, so why did God have to have written a book called "Revelation" to reveal what all the books in front of use were trying to reveal?

Hello @Karl Peters,

The book of Revelation is so called because it's subject is the actual physical revelation of the risen Lord, and His second advent, during 'The Lord's Day', or, 'The Day of the Lord', and the events that take place during that period of time.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris