Revival in lakeland florida

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

josh55plus

Mar 25, 2007
has anyone else been watching God do amazing things through todd bentley in florida on God.tv? it's crazy i wish i was there and if todd is still there in july I'M GOING WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Yeah I heard about it. But I've heard some bad things about Todd Bentley. Isn't he the guy who had gold dust fall on him, and he excreted oil from his hands?

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(Wakka;47925)
Yeah I heard about it. But I've heard some bad things about Todd Bentley. Isn't he the guy who had gold dust fall on him, and he excreted oil from his hands?
If the Holy Spirit is there --- I don't care if they are throwing pies at each other whilst juggling chickens --- I want to go
biggrin.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Go ahead, but make sure you compare everything to the light of scripture.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
My Pastor was talking about this last night,I believe he was talking about this one,it is A First Assembly of God church right? I think it is truly amazing seeing God at work just healing and everything talk about amazing!!!