Revival is not intellectual.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be of the same mind . On sound doctrine , on the things of the Lord . Let nothing be done in vain strife and self glory .
I told ya paul was not a man of todays unity , HIS UNITY really was JESUS CENTERED . HE would accept no other kind of unity .
TIME the churches come back to THE TRUE UNITY and not the end time false unity which has taken over almost every church
known to man now . Our unity must be on the things of GOD . The words and teachings of JESUS .
IN fact i want us to start marking the real ones that cause real divisions mark and avoid them if they wont repent . YOU know , those who would teach things CONTRARY to sound doctrine .
Let us be of the same mind , the MIND OF CHRIST . OF truth of all his wonderous teachings and the apostels teachings .
And if any one comes and brings this other all inclusive gospel , DONT Even let them in your house
Dont even bid them godspeed for he who does such a thing is partaker of their evil deeds .
In other words , WARNABROTHER , dont just let a brother die in his sin and in his lie .
Please join me in praying that I will have wisdom in this.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please join me in praying that I will have wisdom in this.

Much love!
We all need to be praying for one another in this . God will give us the words my friend . i dont even worry about what to say .
God is faithful . And let us be praying for one another that all would grow in the glorious grace of God .
The end of it all is truly approaching . And if a man dies without Christ that is one horrible ending .
But if one dies in Christ and has faith in the glorious LORD , that man is gonna dance a jig of praise on the glorious day of the Lord .
Time truly is getting shorter than most folks can see . It truly is . The signs of the times are getting only clearer and clearer
unto the lambs who feed on the pasture of Christs words of truth and all pure holy doctrine written for our learning .

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend of Christ, how often after swapping posts with you do I just want to spend my next hour in the Bible!

Much love!
It is always encouraging my friend . Remember what paul and even peter once wrote . STIR one another UP with those pure reminders .
Yes indeed . They always do such good to the soul of a lamb . SO let all that has breath praise the glorious and wonderous Lord .

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. (Hebrews 5:11)

Many are not ready to hear the things presented here. Their hearing has been dulled, and their heart has been hardened. They think they are serving the LORD, But all they are doing is accusing their Brethren. There is no singleness of heart in the Body, as each is pursuing their own vanity, each is seeking their own affirmation and seeking their own glory. They follow teachers whose words will sooth them, Itching ears seeking smooth words rather than words that convict and bring them to their knees in repentance.

When I was a child in Sunday school we were taught that there will be a time when those who are In the Spirit will communicate with one another but the rest of the people in the church would not understand them because of their total lack Spiritual hearing. That time is now here.

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. ( 1 Corinthians 2:10)

For those who have ears to hear... In 2007 the LORD revealed to me that I would stand in court and be falsely accused. He showed me that shortly after this the end would come, and that I would use that time to give my testimony... He showed me in Luke 21:12ff How I was not to meditate beforehand what to say But that the Spirit would give me utterance. That time is now here for me. That time is here for many of us who have been similarly shown this That we will be a used to give our testimony in our little world of the work of the Spirit in our lives, that through our testimony and the hundreds of others who are shown this we will overcome Satan and cause him to be cast down to earth. With my health issues, an adverse result is a death sentence, One that I am prepared to amke for the truth of His Word knowing full well that He will Spare my life. Every detail is falling into place of this revelation he showed me in the coming months.

God is my Witness, and he is my redeemer and my life is all to his Glory. My prayer is for those who falsely accuse me, that they may see and hear and be forgiven for what they do by the grace of God. (Acts 7:60)

For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. (Isaiah 61:11)