Roe vs Wade ending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need more details to know the Presidency was stolen from President Donald J. Trump.

It wasn't stolen from him. Biden won fair and square and only those who listen to Trump, who mind you started saying that the election would be stolen from him back in 2017, believe what he is saying. Trump groomed your minds to believe this stuff by constantly repeating it. He continues the big lie even now at pretty much every rally he holds.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't stolen from him. Biden won fair and square and only those who listen to Trump, who mind you started saying that the election would be stolen from him back in 2017, believe what he is saying. Trump groomed your minds to believe this stuff by constantly repeating it. He continues the big lie even now at pretty much every rally he holds.
Talking about rallies, funny I never saw anyone at Biden's yet President Trump's was always crowded even in freezing cold temperatures, people endured the weather to be there, I always saw Biden waving to no one.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard their testimony and read what they said afterward. Unless what you're saying is that they lied under oath?
The democrats don't care about oaths, they don't even believe in God or they wouldn't be pushing the filth they do, so yeah the Democrats would lie to get their agendas pushed as easily as they would sell their mothers to do so.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talking about rallies, funny I never saw anyone at Biden's yet President Trump's was always crowded even in freezing cold temperatures, people endured the weather to be there, I always saw Biden waving to no one.

I feel like a broken record.

We were in the middle of a pandemic and unlike Trump who wanted all those people there to stroke his ego, Biden cared about people and didn't invite large rallies. If you look, he had chairs socially distanced for those that were invited.

Republicans constantly pull this out to show why Trump won, but don't take the time to think apparently.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The democrats don't care about oaths, they don't even believe in God or they wouldn't be pushing the filth they do, so yeah the Democrats would lie to get their agendas pushed as easily as they would sell their mothers to do so.

Apparently, Republicans don't care much for their oaths either, and most only give lip service to God. So pot meet kettle?

You also seem to think that no Republicans lie, ever. If you believe that, you are very naive.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like a broken record.

We were in the middle of a pandemic and unlike Trump who wanted all those people there to stroke his ego, Biden cared about people and didn't invite large rallies. If you look, he had chairs socially distanced for those that were invited.

Republicans constantly pull this out to show why Trump won, but don't take the time to think apparently.

Apparently, Republicans don't care much for their oaths either, and most only give lip service to God. So pot meet kettle?

You also seem to think that no Republicans lie, ever. If you believe that, you are very naive.

Time to change the broken record.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah? I hear and read otherwise.

Added more to that post because I realize that most would think I was saying they said that about the whole election. I am speaking of Arizona where the recount happened.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is this in the same link you provided, "In a fact-checking column that in the end said the truth of the story may never be learned" which is where I am going with this. We may never actually learn the truth of this story. Which is sad.

I stand by my statement, "Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest."

If that scripture was quoted for my benefit, I am not practicing a lie. I posted a link and until it is absolutely proven false, I will believe the article as it is not out of the realm of possibility for it to be true.
No, not at you, at all liars. This is their end, destruction. As Jesus says, Satan is a continual liar, a murderer from the beginning, who can only lie as he does not abide in the truth.
Jesus also associates lies as murdering the truth, and what else is when people speak a lie, Satan is the father of the lie. Liars show who their real father is, not God but the devil. So all liars share the same fate as devil as he is shown to be their father.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 8 agrees with Ephesians 2
37 “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.

Ephesians 2
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,

2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is this in the same link you provided, "In a fact-checking column that in the end said the truth of the story may never be learned" which is where I am going with this. We may never actually learn the truth of this story. Which is sad.

I stand by my statement, "Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest."

If that scripture was quoted for my benefit, I am not practicing a lie. I posted a link and until it is absolutely proven false, I will believe the article as it is not out of the realm of possibility for it to be true.
More proof it's fake news Biden used to promote abortion on demand.
Ohio Attorney General Reveals Truth About Viral Story Biden Promoted About Alleged Child Rape That Led To Cross-State Abortion

Of course if Biden since he used it hoping for political effects, since Biden is wrong about everything, it has to be fake news. It is like the saying goes, how do you a politician is lying, his lips are moving. With Biden that is all the time. Did you know way back, Biden tried to run for POTUS, but was caught in big lies and had to quit the race, nothing about this guy has changed. He makes up stories all the time about himself, events, other people. All that is well documented, just today it is being attributed to his senility.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohio Attorney General Reveals Truth About Viral Story Biden Promoted About Alleged Child Rape That Led To Cross-State Abortion

Of course if Biden since he used it hoping for political effects, since Biden is wrong about everything, it has to be fake news. It is like the saying goes, how do you a politician is lying, his lips are moving. With Biden that is all the time. Did you know way back, Biden tried to run for POTUS, but was caught in big lies and had to quit the race, nothing about this guy has changed. He makes up stories all the time about himself, events, other people. All that is well documented, just today it is being attributed to his senility.

Which is fine. I even stated, "I stand by my statement, "Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest.""

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, it seems that the story is true after all.

"COLUMBUS, Ohio —A Columbus man has been charged with raping and impregnating a 10-year-old girl whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion attracted worldwide media attention following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Gerson Fuentes, 27, was arrested on Tuesday after police said he confessed to raping the 10-year-old girl on at least two occasions. Fuentes, whose last known address was an apartment in Columbus, has been charged with rape, a first degree felony in Ohio.

Fuentes is being held on a $2 million bond.

A Columbus detective testified that the 10-year-old told police that Fuentes was responsible for her pregnancy. Fuentes complied with a search warrant for his DNA and admitted to having sexual intercourse with the victim on no less than two occasions. According to Assistant Franklin County Prosecutor Dan Meyer, the girl had only recently turned 10 and was likely impregnated at 9 years old.

The Columbus Dispatch reported that police were first made aware of the girl’s pregnancy by the Franklin County Children Services on June 22. On June 30, the 10-year-old underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, according to the court hearing.

The detective also testified that a DNA test from the Indianapolis clinic is besting tested against samples from Fuentes."

Found here: Ohio man charged in rape that led to 10-year-old getting abortion in Indiana (fox59.com)

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, it seems that the story is true after all.

"COLUMBUS, Ohio —A Columbus man has been charged with raping and impregnating a 10-year-old girl whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion attracted worldwide media attention following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Gerson Fuentes, 27, was arrested on Tuesday after police said he confessed to raping the 10-year-old girl on at least two occasions. Fuentes, whose last known address was an apartment in Columbus, has been charged with rape, a first degree felony in Ohio.

Fuentes is being held on a $2 million bond.

A Columbus detective testified that the 10-year-old told police that Fuentes was responsible for her pregnancy. Fuentes complied with a search warrant for his DNA and admitted to having sexual intercourse with the victim on no less than two occasions. According to Assistant Franklin County Prosecutor Dan Meyer, the girl had only recently turned 10 and was likely impregnated at 9 years old.

The Columbus Dispatch reported that police were first made aware of the girl’s pregnancy by the Franklin County Children Services on June 22. On June 30, the 10-year-old underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, according to the court hearing.

The detective also testified that a DNA test from the Indianapolis clinic is besting tested against samples from Fuentes."

Found here: Ohio man charged in rape that led to 10-year-old getting abortion in Indiana (fox59.com)
Mother of 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Claims 'Everything is a Lie' About Ohio Abortion Story

Mother of girl says everything about the story is a LIE, and she is not pressing charges against Fuentes.
Authorities investigating the pro abortion doctor now for misconduct.

"The Indiana doctor, Dr. Caitlin Bernard, may have ignored mandatory reporting to the authorities while facilitating an abortion across state lines to Ohio.

The Indiana Attorney General now vows to investigate Dr. Caitlin Bernard for potential wrongdoing or error in professional judgment."

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mother of 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Claims 'Everything is a Lie' About Ohio Abortion Story

Mother of girl says everything about the story is a LIE
Authorities investigating the pro abortion doctor now for misconduct.

"The Indiana doctor, Dr. Caitlin Bernard, may have ignored mandatory reporting to the authorities while facilitating an abortion across state lines to Ohio.

The Indiana Attorney General now vows to investigate Dr. Caitlin Bernard for potential wrongdoing or error in professional judgment."

I guess we'll see how it plays out on whether it's true or not. Either way and I keep saying it, it shows a real problem with these laws. There needs to be an exception in cases like this and make no mistake, these types of rapes do happen.

It's quite possible that this isn't even the mother of this little girl.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess we'll see how it plays out on whether it's true or not. Either way and I keep saying it, it shows a real problem with these laws. There needs to be an exception in cases like this and make no mistake, these types of rapes do happen.
It does seem something happened, but we may never really know what happened. It seems very odd a mother would not press charges and if a rape occurred to a 10 yr old girl, why would the doctor not report it properly, something is fishy here.
Like maybe the story was falsely enhanced for political purposes.