Roe vs Wade ending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what hypocrisy looks like:

iu

There should be another one to truly display the hypocrisy

"If you kill me while I am pregnant and my baby dies too, I want you tried for two murders."

Otherwise, I'll kill when I am good and ready. Thank you.

The sad part in all of this? The women and girls making the trip from Latin America to the United States are now carrying baggies of morning after pills. They know they will raped several times along the trip. The hypocrisy of the left knows no boundaries.

Reactions: Ziggy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Louisiana Supreme Court has therefore violated their own Constitution.

The US Supreme Court kicked it back to 50 states to decide where they want to land. Louisiana Has a Constitution. The Legislative Body needs to work this out and remind the Louisiana Supreme Court Justices that they can be impeached. Enforce the Constitution of the state or get off the bench.

Reality dictates that the Louisiana Governor is worthless and won't call a session to end this block. Meanwhile, Alabama closed the abortion clinics the next day. Maybe someone will rent a bus and collect mothers from Mississippi and Alabama for round the clock abortions is Louisiana. Before leaving they can all party in New Orleans for a night.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you all feel about the ten year old that had to cross state lines to get an abortion?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did she have her parents involved? This is not as odd as you think it is. My wife was the Head Maternity nurse at a major Hospital in Alabama, coming out of college. She took over after being under the wing of the retiring nurse. They had one case that haunts her to this day.

Twelve year old, Mom had prostituted her. Male living in the house, had slept with the girl multiple times. Came in and had the baby. Haunting ...Seeing that girl holding a baby doll, looking into the nursery, through the glass .....watching her own baby while waiting for the state to put her into the system and the baby go for adoption.

Mom and Male went to prison. Where they belonged.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There should be another one to truly display the hypocrisy

"If you kill me while I am pregnant and my baby dies too, I want you tried for two murders."

Otherwise, I'll kill when I am good and ready. Thank you.

The sad part in all of this? The women and girls making the trip from Latin America to the United States are now carrying baggies of morning after pills. They know they will raped several times along the trip. The hypocrisy of the left knows no boundaries.

The hypocrisy of the right knows no boundaries.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard of that case, but the question springs to mind- Why didn't she simply have the baby?

At 10 years old, the female body is not prepared and ready to have a baby. You also need to think of the psychological toll on a ten year old, not just the physiological toll.

I'm sorry, but no ten year old should be forced to have a child, ever, due to the toll it will take on her.

Reactions: Jim B

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
At 10 years old, the female body is not prepared and ready to have a baby. You also need to think of the psychological toll on a ten year old, not just the physiological toll.
I'm sorry, but no ten year old should be forced to have a child, ever, due to the toll it will take on her.

But what if she wanted to have the baby?
As for her body, if it was capable of producing a babba it knows best..:)

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what if she wanted to have the baby?
As for her body, if it was capable of producing a babba it knows best..:)

If she wants to have it, than she should have it and no, not always does the body know best. Just because she ovulated does it mean that her body was ready. Girls are ovulating earlier because of hormones in food products. It doesn't mean that her body is ready everywhere else.

I look at my nine year old daughter who's top of her head barely reaches my chin and I am only 5 for 9 inches and can see her body would not be ready for a baby to grow inside of her.

No ten year old should be forced to have a baby. I stand by that statement.

Edit: After further thought, no 10 year old is mature enough to make that type of decision to keep a pregnancy. She doesn't get to make that choice. Her parents are responsible for her and it is their choice to make.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you all feel about the ten year old that had to cross state lines to get an abortion?
It is not the baby's fault, I feel it would be a crime to kill the baby. Was the ten year old raped?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not the baby's fault, I feel it would be a crime to kill the baby. Was the ten year old raped?

Yes, she was raped. It doesn't matter that it's not the baby's fault. A ten year old should not be forced to continue a pregnancy. Her body cannot handle a pregnancy at ten years old.

An abortion is the answer in this case. The ten year old's health is the reason.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, she was raped. It doesn't matter that it's not the baby's fault. A ten year old should not be forced to continue a pregnancy. Her body cannot handle a pregnancy at ten years old.

An abortion is the answer in this case. The ten year old's health is the reason.
Was the person who raped her brought to justice? I still think it's a crime to kill the baby, yes 10 years old is too young, I agree.

But the baby should've been born and put up for adoption, not killed.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was the person who raped her brought to justice? I still think it's a crime to kill the baby, yes 10 years old is too young, I agree.

But the baby should've been born and put up for adoption, not killed.

So the ten year old's body should be destroyed so that the baby can be put up for adoption? No, just no. A ten year old little girl's body is incapable of carrying a baby. Nor should she be forced to keep the pregnancy. I look at my nine year old daughter and can see that she couldn't carry a baby. Her body just isn't ready for it.

If it were my daughter, at ten years old, I would have done the same thing, even if it meant traveling out of the country. She would not be forced by anyone to continue a pregnancy.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the ten year old's body should be destroyed so that the baby can be put up for adoption? No, just no. A ten year old little girl's body is incapable of carrying a baby. Nor should she be forced to keep the pregnancy. I look at my nine year old daughter and can see that she couldn't carry a baby. Her body just isn't ready for it.

If it were my daughter, at ten years old, I would have done the same thing, even if it meant traveling out of the country. She would not be forced by anyone to continue a pregnancy.
It's crazy to think that someone that young would be raped and impregnated, hopefully the rapist was brought to justice, I'd say execute him.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's crazy to think that someone that young would be raped and impregnated, hopefully the rapist was brought to justice, I'd say execute him.

None of the articles say. I agree that he needs to be brought to justice.

However, it does bring out the problem with these abortion laws. There should be exceptions for cases like this, which has been my point all along in the other threads. The overall health and well being of the ten year old should be a reason to allow the abortion.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The abortion laws cover those cases in almost every state. Can't say every because I haven't read each set of laws. Not one state contains a statement that prohibits that ten year old girl from being taken across the border to a state that will perform the abortion.

In her Alabama experience. My wife had cases involving ten, eleven, and twelve year children with pregnancies where they had passed the 15 week law in Alabama. In each case, my wife had to get on the phone and search for a Abortion Clinic in Atlanta that would take their case. She got each case aborted. The State of Alabama took the child to Atlanta, then brought the child back after the abortion. There are avenues granted to make sure rare instances are taken care of.

What has to stop is the trash from the left.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The abortion laws cover those cases in almost every state. Can't say every because I haven't read each set of laws. Not one state contains a statement that prohibits that ten year old girl from being taken across the border to a state that will perform the abortion.

In her Alabama experience. My wife had cases involving ten, eleven, and twelve year children with pregnancies where they had passed the 15 week law in Alabama. In each case, my wife had to get on the phone and search for a Abortion Clinic in Atlanta that would take their case. She got each case aborted. The State of Alabama took the child to Atlanta, then brought the child back after the abortion. There are avenues granted to make sure rare instances are taken care of.

As long as they don't enact a law against that, I have no issues with it. I believe that I heard some states are looking to ban people going to another state to have an abortion. I. The case of the ten year old, that law would be wrong to prevent her from having an abortion.

Just so you are aware, I am not a an extreme Democrat, I'm a moderate. Both sides of the two major political sides have good ideas and ways of doing things. This is why I remain a moderate.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is "the trash from the left" and who are "the left"?