Roe vs Wade ending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as they don't enact a law against that, I have no issues with it. I believe that I heard some states are looking to ban people going to another state to have an abortion. I. The case of the ten year old, that law would be wrong to prevent her from having an abortion.

Just so you are aware, I am not a an extreme Democrat, I'm a moderate. Both sides of the two major political sides have good ideas and ways of doing things. This is why I remain a moderate.

Prohibiting interstate travel is draconian. People should be free to travel anywhere they want within the US, regardless of the purpose.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as they don't enact a law against that, I have no issues with it. I believe that I heard some states are looking to ban people going to another state to have an abortion. I. The case of the ten year old, that law would be wrong to prevent her from having an abortion.

Just so you are aware, I am not a an extreme Democrat, I'm a moderate. Both sides of the two major political sides have good ideas and ways of doing things. This is why I remain a moderate.

The 14th Amendment covers the issue regarding free travel to and from each state to the next state. There may be a few misguided state legislators that dream this up .....but highly unlikely it ever makes it to the state floor for a vote. What are they going to do? Place toll booths and check points at each state line? "Excuse me Miss, will you exit the car so we can inspect you for a pregnancy?" So much for reasonable intelligent people occupying the air waves of this country.

Remember, there is no intelligence test for politicians or on air commentators.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds more and more like fake news spread by liars, story from a pro abortionist doctor and unverified and uncorroborated.
Biden's Claim Of 10-Year-Old Who Had To Cross State Lines For Abortion Is Called Into Question By Fact-Checkers

Could also be that it is a 10-year-old girl and they aren't giving much in the way of news to protect her other than what they have already said.

Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Could also be that it is a 10-year-old girl and they aren't giving much in the way of news to protect her other than what they have already said.

Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest.
Biden's Suspicious Tale of Abused 10-Year-Old Girl Needing Abortion Unravels as Story's Sole Source Is Identified (westernjournal.com)

Lying testimonies God will punish. Bearing false witness, all those who love and practice a lie.
Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's Suspicious Tale of Abused 10-Year-Old Girl Needing Abortion Unravels as Story's Sole Source Is Identified (westernjournal.com)

Lying testimonies God will punish. Bearing false witness, all those who love and practice a lie.
Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

There is this in the same link you provided, "In a fact-checking column that in the end said the truth of the story may never be learned" which is where I am going with this. We may never actually learn the truth of this story. Which is sad.

I stand by my statement, "Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest."

If that scripture was quoted for my benefit, I am not practicing a lie. I posted a link and until it is absolutely proven false, I will believe the article as it is not out of the realm of possibility for it to be true.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't put anything past these lying Democrats, after all they stole the election.

Democrats didn't sill the election. That is a big lie perpetuated by Trump. Now that is someone whom that scripture does describe.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is this in the same link you provided, "In a fact-checking column that in the end said the truth of the story may never be learned" which is where I am going with this. We may never actually learn the truth of this story. Which is sad.

I stand by my statement, "Even if it is untrue, it shows that the laws have room for improvement in allowing a little girl that is say ten years old access to abortion in the case of rape/incest."

If that scripture was quoted for my benefit, I am not practicing a lie. I posted a link and until it is absolutely proven false, I will believe the article as it is not out of the realm of possibility for it to be true.
It shows people can lie and get away with it, and the democrats have become professionals in that field.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats didn't sill the election. That is a big lie perpetuated by Trump. Now that is someone whom that scripture does describe.
The election was rigged everyone knows, accept those that back the liberal left garbage.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It shows people can lie and get away with it, and the democrats have become professionals in that field.

Yes, people can lie and get away with it. That doesn't mean that this story is false. It means that more details are needed to see if it is true.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, people can lie and get away with it. That doesn't mean that this story is false. It means that more details are needed to see if it is true.
I don't need more details to know the Presidency was stolen from President Donald J. Trump.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election was rigged everyone knows, accept those that back the liberal left garbage.

The election wasn't rigged. QAnon themselves even said that they couldn't declare that the election was stolen from Trump in Arizona where they had the recount. So, apparently, not everyone knows. Even others who were and still are pro-Trump have said the election isn't rigged.

Edit: added, "in Arizona where they had the recount." Figured I needed to put that in there for accuracy.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election wasn't rigged. QAnon themselves even said that they couldn't declare that the election was stolen from Trump. So, apparently, not everyone knows. Even others who were and still are pro-Trump have said the election isn't rigged.
Oh yeah? I hear and read otherwise.

Reactions: Scott Downey