• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are such a cut and paste obsessive, BreadofLife.
You should learn to think for yourself and then you'd not always have to cut and paste.

Also, JESUS Himself is THE Truth.....He said so........ John 14:6.

Your "cult" is not the foundation of anything, but heresy.
Its dripping with baptismal regeneration heresy and many many others.

In Hebrews...13:9... Paul speaks of "doctrines of Devils", and your cult is the GRANDDADDY of them all.
Its a Satanic Masterwork.
Even Mary would tell you so, as it has to be such a humiliation for her to realize that the "cult of Mary"... has made a saved sinner like her.... into a complete IDOL.

Did you ever read the 10 commandments?
Did you ever read anything about Idol worship being offensive to God?
-
View attachment 29611
That photo says many words . Tis an ABOMINATION and i also notice one of the most dangerous men alive
who is leading not only the other false religoins into greater darkness but even the protestant realm .
For many are under her influence . What an abomination . Prayers before STATUES and who knows what else .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your heretic's commentary rewrote the verse for you.

The verse says......."James 5:16, KJV: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.

"faults". not sins.

You would confess your SIN to God, not to a FORUM.

Wake up.
You need to think about what you are doing here, Johann.
1st, I'm not Johann.

2nd, are you truly holding the most inaccurate Bible translation in English as the standard?

3rd, are you truly pretending "faults" mean something different from sins?

4th, putting aside all your dodging, you did not answer the question of why the Bible says to confess our sins (faults) if we are no longer committing them?

5th, are you morally opposed to confessing your sins (faults) to those you have wronged but only confess your sins to God?

:r.u.n:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul never used the word "Church" in 2 Thess, 2:15., but your cult inserted it in your thinking, i noted.

IN fact, there was no Pope at that time, no "cult of mary", and the "Letters" were from the Apostles, not from the "early church fathers", and certainly not from the Demonic Douay Rheims , that was not in existence yet.
Paul doesn't HAVE to use the word "Church" here - it is CLEARLY what he is talking about.
2 Thess. 2:15

"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught, whether by an ORAL STATEMENT or by a LETTER from US."

This is the same "US" whom Paul is referring to who attended the Council of Jerusalem in Acts 15 and AUTHORITATIVELY made their decision regarding the Judaizers.
It's the same "US" who Paul describes as forgiving sins in the PERSON of Christ (2 Cor. 2:10).

The same "US" who whom he states are "Ambassadors for Christ" (2 Cor. 5:18-20).

Who do YOU think the "US" refers to?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didnt mean that at all.

He said "" Christ Jesus came into this world to save sinners, of whom I am (the) Chief".
Right. He said present tense. Not a claim to deity. He did not say in the past we WAS the chief sinner.

But we all know your doctrine is way more important than something as petty as the actual word of God.

So, that isn't saying..>"im sinning", as the heretics teach it.
Heretics. Is that your new favorite word?

If anything, you are the heretic because the RCC has the sacrement of confession. What is confessed is not faults but sins and it is confessed to a person who is not God. So, there is that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little short of we are unable to sin.
A grown man can impregnate a twelve year old girl . THE QUESTION is not whether we are able to sin
BUT RATHER SHOULD WE CONTINUE IN SIN . and that answer is A RESOUNDING NO . TIME for us to get as serious
about sin as were the apostels . This ride along lil daisy stuff these churches are preaching are damning souls by the multitudes .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1st, I'm not Johann.

2nd, are you truly holding the most inaccurate Bible translation in English as the standard?

3rd, are you truly pretending "faults" mean something different from sins?

4th, putting aside all your dodging, you did not answer the question of why the Bible says to confess our sins (faults) if we are no longer committing them?

5th, are you morally opposed to confessing your sins (faults) to those you have wronged but only confess your sins to God?

Hello,

If you confess your sin to a congregation, you'll probably regret that later, once the gossip about you, never ends.
So, you simply have to realize that people are people and giving them a reason to misuse you, happens in Church, a lot.
Dont confess your sin to anyone but the person you harmed and to God.
And dont confess it to God to get it re-forgiven, as that insults the Cross of Christ and the Grace of God, where all sin was dealt with over 2000 yrs ago.

And, , you are not Johann,. correct.
Your post squeezed in, suddenly, as He and i were engaged in a back and forth, for a while.

To confess your faults to a believer, is to confess your shortcomings, your humanity, such as your impatience, or lack of compassion.
If you confess a sin to them, that would not be a shortcoming, that would be a work of the flesh you are admitting you have committed and those are not "faults'

And consider that the writer of your verse, knows the word "sin" and used "faults", instead, as he's talking about "faults"

Here is a short list of sin ..... that are not "faults" that you may have confessed.

sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies,

And i think that your opinion of that bible version, is your opinion.
You're welcome to it.
There is a cult that is defines as "we hate the KJV".
Hopefully you are not in that carnal self righteous group.
As for me, i use a few versions, but not the NIV, as that one destroys a believer's faith and corrupts NT doctrine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it breaks my own heart too when sometimes even the RCC solider is right and the other wrong .
The other will never be able to help the soilder of the RCC , for he himself is drowning under deceptoins too .
Only those in Christ who refuse to compromise one word O the LORD will be able to truly speak the truth .
This is such a sad day .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you confess your sin to a congregation, you'll probably regret that later, once the gossip about you, never ends.
So, you simply have to realize that people are people and giving them a reason to misuse you, happens in Church, a lot.
Dont confess your sin to anyone but the person you harmed and to God.
And dont confess it to God to get it re-forgiven, as that insults the Cross of Christ and the Grace of God, where all sin was dealt with over 2000 yrs ago.

And, , you are not Johann,. correct.
Your post squeezed in, suddenly, as He and i were engaged in a back and forth, for a while.

To confess your faults to a believer, is to confess your shortcomings, your humanity, such as your impatience, or lack of compassion.
If you confess a sin to them, that would not be a shortcoming, that would be a work of the flesh you are admitting you have committed and those are not "faults'

And consider that the writer of your verse, knows the word "sin" and used "faults", instead, as he's talking about "faults"

Here is a lit of sin ..... that are not "faults"

sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21envy, drunkenness, orgies,

And i think that your opinion of that bible version, is your opinion.
You're welcome to it.
There is a cult that is defines as "we hate the KJV".
Hopefully you are not in that group.
As for me, i use a few versions, but not the NIV, as that one destroys believer's faith and corrupts NT doctrine.
Worry not what others think . If they get caught gossiping , THEY GET REBUKED BIG TIME . Well if i ran that church they would .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A little short of we are unable to sin.

Its the law, that defines you as a hell bound sinner.
The Cross redefines you as a Saint, for eternity.

When believers get that understanding, they have something to say about God's gift of Salvation, other then "i can lose it".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are such a cut and paste obsessive, BreadofLife.
You should learn to think for yourself and then you'd not always have to cut and paste.

Also, JESUS Himself is THE Truth.....He said so........ John 14:6.

Your "cult" is not the foundation of anything, but heresy.
Its dripping with baptismal regeneration heresy and many many others.

In Hebrews...13:9... Paul speaks of "doctrines of Devils", and your cult is the GRANDDADDY of them all.
Its a Satanic Masterwork.
Even Mary would tell you so, as it has to be such a humiliation for her to realize that the "cult of Mary"... has made a saved sinner like her.... into a complete IDOL.

Did you ever read the 10 commandments?
Did you ever read anything about Idol worship being offensive to God?
-
View attachment 29611
In Scripture - there are TWO entities described as as "Truth":
- Jesus is Truth itself (John 14:6).
- The Church is the Pillar and Foundation of that Truth (1 Tim. 3:15).

THAT
is why the Holy Spirit speaking through Paul states that -
- The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church
(Acts 9:4-5).

You can call is a "cult" all you want - but you're only denying the
Word of Almighty God . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A sad sight indeed . The answer lies not in the sold out hyper sin or the RCC . This truly is a sad day .

Its interesting that He has not come to my Threads, in about a year.
MaryMOG has been around them, since then, but not too much.

When i was first here, BrdOFLFE was on them all.
Then, we had this discussion, where BreadOfLife was trying to prove that the water that was under Noah's Ark, was SALVATION., as He's been taught that the Water is His Savior. (Baptismal Regeneration).
So, i pointed out to him that the WATER was drowning the world and if Noah and Family got in that water, they would DIE.
They would DIE.
Then i asked Him to notice that the ARK was keeping Noah OUT of the water.
He didnt like that comment., and told me that im "ignorant".
Then i showed Him that Noah's Ark is the place of Safety from that WATER of JUDGMENT, exactly as the Cross of Christ (made of wood) is the BELIEVER's only place of safety from hell and the lake of fire (the 2nd Death).

The next time i heard from BreadofLife, was 2 days ago. So, its been a while.
So, i guess he forgot.....
I hope my photo helps him to remember the mess he's in.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the law, that defines you as a hell bound sinner.
The Cross redefines you as a Saint, for eternity.

When believers get that understanding, they have something to say about God's gift of Salvation, other then "i can lose it".
And paul told the CHURCH , who ye obey is whose ye are . Lets not forget that part . too many folks
are walking in darkness , loving their sin . THESE DO NOT KNOW GOD NOR THE CHRIST they claim .
BORN again . THAT IS REAL . as i am sure you know . The problem with most is
THEY AINT . THEY have not come to the true CHRIST but rather another jesus . PAUL warned about this too .
Too many are preaching this other jesus stuff . And are not under grace at all .