• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are devoted to denying the Cross.

“…sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

Has something worse happened to you sin defenders?

“But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels. Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!” (Psalms 81:11-13)

That’s the only thing that explains the unified attack on this righteous man.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

Jesus was not talking to a born again Christian in your verse, Michiah-Imla.
He had not died on the Cross yet.
You dont know that., exactly as you dont understand Paul is PREACHING THE GOSPEL to Unsaved HEBREWS (Jews) in Hebrews 10:26, and Hebrews 6, and Acts 28.

See, that is the issue you face, because your CULT has not trained you in Truth, regarding the New Testament.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was not talking to a born again Christian in your verse

Says you. Are you an authority on who the scriptures are speaking to and who they are not speaking to?

Are you superior to Paul, O proud one?

Who is Paul talking to here?

“Be ye angry, and sin not…” (Ephesians 4:26)

Sin has its origins in the lust of the flesh:

“…when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren.” (James 1:15-16)

“And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.” (Galatians 5:24)

Open your ears and learn the truth!!

The scriptures are speaking to EVERYONE!

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Says you. Are you an authority on who the scriptures are speaking to and who they are not speaking to?

Thats a biblically ignorant comment, you. posted, and i'll explain why to you

so, Refrain from those.

Listen up. Michiah-Imla

All believers are to "study to show yourself approved unto God, " so that you are not shown to be ignorant of the word of God.
You just were, as you had no idea that your verse you just posted was not talking to born again Christian....same as you can't understand this regarding Hebrews 6, 10, and Acts 28.
Now you know.

Also......."a workman that needeth not to be ASHAMED"........because YOU can't "rightly divide" the word, but you can sure post a lot of verses, as all like you, love to post them.

Listen,

All my Threads ALL do 3 things, and most of my Post do the same.

1.) I talk about the CROSS, and i stay there, .... same as Paul, who wrote 1 Corinthians 2:2

You should read that verse if you have a bible. and then you might begin to understand what im doing on this forum and in this world, on both sides of it.

2.) All my posts and Threads, typically DENY any type of self righteousness, or pretend religion, that is being generated by people who do not understand Grace or the Cross of Christ, or the Blood Atonement, and do not want to understand it. (Thats you) (Troll).

3.) I devote my time on a Forum to helping the true student become enlightened..... regarding who they have become as a "new Creation".
And, i do my best to write Threads and Posts that instruct Future "doer's of the word", who will be called into the work of a ministry, locally or overseas or in their local assembly........ and MOST especially i am here for the sake and protection of a New Believer, who would come to this forum, hoping to find truth and light, and instead be faith harmed by people like you and few others here.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the reason i can, is because i was trained well by bible believers, true students of the word and world reknowned.

Yes, you were TRAINED all right!

And by who?

By “Bible believers”?

By “true students of the word”?

And “world renowned”?

WORLD renowned????

“If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.” (John 15:19)

“But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you… And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.” (2 Peter 2:1-2)

Your brand of Sinning Christianity is precisely why many despise “church”.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, you were TRAINED all right!

And by who?

Adrian Rogers
James Kennedy
Lloyd John Ogilvie

And im seminary trained as well, and im also trained in manuscript evidence.
Im an Evangelist who has a Teaching gift.
And my home is in Israel where Jesus walked, talked, died, and rose again.
I am a person who has seen miracles, in the day time, not in church, and my eyes were wide open.
God is real, fella, and that Cross of Christ is not for you to disparage with your redundant need, obsession, to try to deny that Eternal life, is Eternal, who lives in all the Born again.
Your Cult has you convinced that your salvation is only as good you are...
Im here to proclaim that God's Salvation is as Good as the shed Blood and literal Death of Jesus, as proven by His resurrection.

Salvation is an ETERNAL SUPPLY< and a GIFT, that can't be revoked or withdrawn or LOST...., as God said His Gifts.. "are without repentance', and Salvation is "the GIFT of Salvation and His Grace is "the GIFT of Righteousness".
Got that?
You need to get that, asap. You and Wrangler, and 1stCenturylady, and a few other devout self savers as found on this Forum, as defined by your POSTS.

God's Salvation is a CROSS SUPPLIED Grace from God.. See Jesus about that reality..... John 14:6
its not your silly self effort..... Reader.... some of you.

My Theological pedigree is reliable., and even if that is not satisfactory to a determined Troll like you, then read my 2 yr history here, regarding over 300+ Threads, and over 6000 posts, as they prove that im always : Pauline Theology

Google it. = "Pauline Theology"

All i do is lift up Jesus on the Cross, as from that position the Light is able to penetrate and prevail.
Thats my call.
So, Michian Ilma you'd do well to pay attention to what im showing you on this Thread and others like you and you can't do that yet, Michiah-Imla.
Maybe one day.
But not today.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

You are THOROUGHLY leavened my friend.

All that learning, and yet:

“…never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (2 Timothy 3:7)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

You are THOROUGHLY leavened my friend.

Im "blood bought".

1 Corinthians 6:20

My heart and my faith is long ago established in and with God's Grace.

Hebrews 13:9

Now listen,

You Troll my Threads because you're carnal, and argue against the Cross because your Galatians 1:8......, and then call me "friend"...
Thats a fool's errand, and you've mastered it here.

Be honest next time., Michiah-Imla
Try something new.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and then call me friend

At the end of the day I desire to end in friendship despite heated discussions regarding the Holy Bible.

I have no ill will towards anyone.

I’m just passionate about the topic of salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I challenge your unbiblical assertions with scripture evidence.

I have never argued against the cross of Christ.

You provided your cult's idea of "how to lose salvation".
You posted the #1 Heretics theology that misrepresents the Cross of Christ, by continuing to try to prove that the Blood Atonement is not an Eternal Salvation.

Thats CROSS rejection, and you are adamant to continue to do it, as all dark lights found on "christian forums", are the same, Michiah-IMla

Luke 11:35

All heretics misuse and abuse Hebrews 10:26, by twisting it against the born again, when its written against Christ Hating Hebrews.
And you'll do it again.
You're trained to do it , deceived to continue..... as you are only here to try to harm the faith of a real believer.
And you'll do it again.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You provided your cult's idea of "how to lose salvation".
You posted the #1 Heretics theology

According to who?

Your accusation is based on the extra biblical learning you received over the years, not the Bible.

You are blind to plain scriptures.

When you see certain verses your training takes over and you don’t take them at face value anymore. Your “enlightenment” kicks in and overrides the plain meaning of the text.

You need to break free from that bewitching…

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 John 1:1-7 LITV
1) What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we beheld, and what our hands touched, as regards the Word of Life.
2) And the Life was revealed, and we have seen, and we bear witness, and we announce to you the everlasting Life which was with the Father, and was revealed to us.
3) We announce to you what we have seen, and what we have heard, that you also may have fellowship with us. And truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ.
4) And we write these things to you, that your joy may be full.
5) And this is the message which we have heard from Him, and we proclaim to you: God is light, and no darkness is in Him, none!
6) If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and we walk in darkness, we lie and are not practicing the truth.
7) But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.

Is John including himself in "we", in this passage? Or is he using inclusive language?

And truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ.

Considering that he had just affirmed that he truly has fellowship with the Father and His Son, I'd conclude he is using inclusive language.

Much love!

Threads work better if you post to someone, vs, just posting into the air.
So, i'll assume you are posting to me, ???????? as you are on my Thread.

Here is how you know that John is talking to the Born again.
He will say this..."my little Children'.......as an into.
When he is not, he doesn't.
And had you posted vs 8 and 9, you would have covered the context of the chapter, but you left that out.

So im assuming that you are trying to prove that Hebrews, 10:26, is written to the Born again?
Ive heard that one a lot today.
Or am i not following your purpose correctly, regarding why you posted these verses, from 1 Jn?
Feel free to explain what you are doing in your post. ... the purpose.,and if you'll respond to this post, i get the update and will know you did.
Thanks.

So, when you read vs 8 and 9, you find again, an Apostle talking to a group, but not about himself, tho he says "we".
As obviously, he does not have any Sin, as Jesus is his sin Bearer, and Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge Him with Sin.
2 Corinthians 5:19 is a part of that context.
So, if you are not charged, and Jesus has your sin, then you are good to go.

The people he's talking to, who are not the "little children", do have sin, and they need to confess and believe.....and that is why He does with them what Paul does to the same in Hebrews 6, 10, and here....

27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

29 And when he had said these words, the (unsaved Hebrews) = Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.

John is also talking to those who have sin, and if you have sin, then you are not "in Christ", yet., because when you are in Christ, Jesus has your sin, and you have "" God's Righteousness.""""

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, that's not what I'm doing. I posted a question, and it's answer, to whomever may read it.

So then, You are stating that John has sin?????, as how can he not have sin, according to your word "inclusive".... and not be "inclusive"with those that have it, and need to confess it?

Are you teaching that John and those Jews all needed to go to God and confess their sin "inclusively"?
So do you See the problem with your word "inclusive".... as you are explaining it in your post.

Also, in your other post, you stated that the Hebrews in that book, are of Abraham....yet, they are not his Spiritual Children.
Those who are born again are the children of Abraham according to Paul.... Galatians 3:7

Let me just ask you the direct question again, and you can just answer it that way, if possible.

Your verses from 1 Jn, said....>"if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves".
Do you believe that John is saying he has sin, according to how you are trying to explain the word "inclusive"?
And if you jump into that pit, you'll need to explain how Jesus is John's sin bearer, and John still has it.
And then you'd need to explain why Paul teaches that the born again are "made free from sin", if they still have it.

And then, you'd need to explain how its possible for.... "As Jesus is, so are the born again in this world".... if they have sin.

Which leads you to this.. If you have sin, or if John has sin, then How can they, you, be "seated in heavenly places" and have you your sin, or John have his.?

And of course "much love" to you also Marks, and thanks in advance, for giving a clear answer.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We can say we have fellowship, but if we walk in darkness, we lie.

You are using """"we""" to explain the born again, in your post., connecting it to those same verses.
And the reason the born again have fellowship with God is ONLY and always because Jesus has paid for their sin.
He took it, and became it, and paid for them all.
If you have sin, then God is not in you, and you are not in Christ, as there is no sin found there.....
That's the Cross's final answer. That's the "cup" that Jesus spoke about... in the Garden, that He took, to deal with "the sin of the world"., and did.

The sin of the world was laid on Him, and the judgment for it, but not one sin was ever found IN HIM.

So, if you are a believer and are walking in darkness, its because of mind blindness,.... Hebrews 13:9.... some doctrine of devils has got your HEAD locked down and your faith is broken.......but not because of sin, as Jesus has taken your sin upon Himself.

So, those Jews, same as in Hebrews, are spiritually blind regarding their Messiah, so they have their sin......and that is darkness for them.

John is giving the "with your mouth confession is made UNTO Salvation"....... = "if we confess our sin"...
He's leading them into an alter call.
That is his particular way of preaching to them.... that is his idea of Repentance toward God and faith, in that instance.
Paul has a better approach, because the Gospel of the Grace of God is Paul's gospel........He calls it "my gospel". 3x.

Whereas if a born again is in darkness, then that is not a sin issue, that is a "BEWITCHED" issue....a deception issue that has caused
them to "fall from Grace"......but that is not a sin issue, that is a carnal mind issue. or as Paul defines it a "flesh" issue.........and that is much different.
A deceived person usually causes this to happen to a believer., most of the time.
"Christian" Forums are filled with people who try to cause this to happen to you.

A believer, born again, can become the worst type of religious fanatic, .... even to the point of becoming under the law and under this curse...
= Galatians 1:8.
But their spirit, is born again into God and that never changes as God controls that and has finished that birth.

One of the time consuming things to discern on a forum is to finally discern if a deceived person, is actually born again.
I can to it quickly if i meet you....but a forum is a hide and seek game with Religious people who are playing on them, for fun, just to create chaos and feed their flesh.
Im trained by the Holy Spirit to hear a person's theology, as "of faith" or of "broken faith".
The time consuming thing is to know if that "broken faith", is actually no faith at all, and this Forum person is just religious but lost and likes to post verses and argue about water, commandments, self righteousness, and Hebrews 10:26
Most of the time, i can eventually tell after pressing them toward the CROSS. and they are LOST in that Light.... confused...., but i dont point this out as them being obviously not born again...., as that tends to cause Mods to climb walls.
Not a good idea, even tho i know what i know.

The deceived born again, will preach or teach the same idea of "if im good, i go to heaven"....or "if i keep commandments and try to be like Jesus", i keep myself saved.
That is literally what an unbeliever thinks...
They too, will say...>If my WORKS are good enough, then i'll make it into heaven."

Thank GOD, that we are made righteous, instead.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And who is ignorant of God's Righteousness?
SDA's who teach "salvation by grace plus law, faith plus works." (Galatians 1:6-9)

Adventism and the Gospel

Seventh-day Adventists teach that the near the end of time the "mark of the best" of Revelation 14 will be placed upon those who worship on Sunday instead of Saturday. What are the "Commandments of God"?

Straight Talk on the Dangers of Seventh-day Adventism. Seventh-day Adventists have institutionalized deception.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
In regards to Hebrews 10:26, To "sin willfully" carries the idea of deliberate intention that is habitual, which stems from rejecting Christ deliberately. This is continuous action - a matter of practice. Now we don't walk along our daily life and "accidentally" fall into a pit called sin. We exercise our will but, the use of the participle clearly shows continuous action. The unrighteous practice sin (1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21); not the righteous, who are born of God. (1 Corinthians 6:11; 1 John 3:9)

In context, the writer is addressing unbelieving Hebrews who fail to enter into the new covenant of grace by faith and receive God’s forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. If these Hebrews reject the new covenant of grace God established through the blood of Jesus and, instead, depended upon the works of the old covenant of law to rescue them from the coming judgment, then they could only expect to be consumed in judgment as an enemy of God.

Hebrews 10:26 (AMPC) - For if we go on deliberately and willingly sinning after once acquiring the knowledge of the Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice left to atone for [our] sins [no further offering to which to look forward]. 27 [There is nothing left for us then] but a kind of awful and fearful prospect and expectation of divine judgment and the fury of burning wrath and indignation which will consume those who put themselves in opposition [to God]. 28 Any person who has violated and [thus] rejected and set at naught the Law of Moses is put to death without pity or mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. 29 How much worse (sterner and heavier) punishment do you suppose he will be judged to deserve who has spurned and [thus] trampled underfoot the Son of God, and who has considered the covenant blood by which he was consecrated common and unhallowed, thus profaning it and insulting and outraging the [Holy] Spirit [Who imparts] grace (the unmerited favor and blessing of God)?
HEBREWS—NOTE ON 10:26–39 Warnings against Shrinking Back. The author
warns of the impending judgment upon those who willfully reject the faith. Yet
his purpose is to exhort the readers in their faith, a faith that he affirms based
on their past perseverance.

HEBREWS—NOTE ON 10:26–27 sinning deliberately. Willfully sinning and
refusing to repent. after receiving. The author refers especially to people
within the Christian community, who have thus heard the truth. The fact that
they “go on sinning deliberately even after receiving knowledge of the truth”

indicates that the people in view are not (and never were) genuine believers;

that is, these are people who have never genuinely embraced the gospel in a
way that has resulted in a life of faith, obedience, and the bearing of fruit. no
longer remains a sacrifice for sins. This could refer to the inability of willful,
unrepentant sinners to be restored (see 6:4–6), or more likely to the fact that
there is no place for them to turn for forgiveness outside of Christ’s sacrifice—
which they have rejected.

judgment. All people face judgment (see 9:27–28),
and apart from Christ’s sacrifice his adversaries receive eternal damnation.
These verses, then, function as a means used by God to call genuine Christians
to faith, obedience, and perseverance; and, if there is no evidence of fruit in
one’s life, to challenge such people to give fearful consideration as to whether
they are in fact genuine believers.

HEBREWS—NOTE ON 10:28–29 These verses argue from the lesser to the greater
(cf. 2:1–4; 9:14). In the Mosaic law, the death penalty comes upon those who
blaspheme God or who worship other deities (e.g., Lev. 24:13–16; Deut. 17:2–
7), so in the superior new covenant the expectation of judgment would be even
stronger. How much worse punishment … will be deserved by the one who
… ? The description that follows is of a person who has deliberately,
consciously, and persistently deserted “the living God” (cf. Heb. 3:12; 10:31;
12:22), renouncing Christ and the community of faith (6:4–8).

It is a
description of outright apostasy, involving a person who has done three specific
things: (1) trampled underfoot the Son of God, (2) profaned the blood of
the covenant, and (3) outraged the Spirit of grace. Such rejection of the
knowledge of the truth (10:26) through willful disobedience is tantamount to
trampling upon God’s Son, reckoning his blood to be defiled, and insulting the
Spirit who has offered such grace; the one who does this deserves eternal
judgment (v. 27). Some have argued that the statement by which he was
sanctified (Gk. hagiazō, “set apart,” “sanctify”) indicates that the person in
view here was a true believer (see note on 3:14, however, indicating a
fundamental difficulty with this view). Given the immediate context, it seems
most likely that “he was sanctified” should be understood in the sense of
someone who had been “set apart” or identified as an active participant in the
Christian community of believers, but who has subsequently committed
apostasy by renouncing his identification with other believers, by denying the
“knowledge of the truth” that he had heard, and by repudiating the work and
the person of Christ himself. Such a person’s apostasy is thus evidence that his
identification with the Christian community was only superficial and that he
was not a genuine believer. Another view is that the author is confident that the
grave warning in these verses will be the means by which those who are truly
elect will be braced to persevere in faith and obedience, and so to be saved (see
note on 6:4–8).

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
SDA's who teach "salvation by grace plus law, faith plus works." (Galatians 1:6-9)

The Devil's gospel is......... to add yourself to the Cross, as if the blood of Jesus and His death only starts your salvation, and then its up to you to complete it by perfomance. (Works) or Water.

This false gospel, has many subtle branches, and many denominations and all heretics preach some version of : The Cross + your self effort
= Salvation.

It can be as the Catholics and JW's do it....for example....they both teach that WATER has to be a part of God's Salvation, and if the water is not involved then Salvation is impossible.

Well, tell that to the CROSS. !

So To recognize any of these cults and heretics, all you have to do is realize that if these cults and heretics are not giving Christ alone all the credit for Salvation, including finishing it, then, you are dealing with a cult or a heretic.

Reactions: mailmandan