• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE BIBLE NEVER FAILS!

History repeats itself:

Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her. And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.” (Ezekiel 5:5-6)

Dealing with most of you; Every scripture I quote seems to have a special hidden meaning that requires special learning!

That’s a RED FLAG!!
These people honor me with their lips but their HEART is far from me . That is this generation in large .
Try this reminder from jeremiah too
GO to and see if there is one that does excecute judgment and speaks truth
and i would spare it .
AND even though they DO SAY THE LORD LIVETH , WE KNOW HIM , THEY SWEAR FALSELY . Does not that sound like today .
FOR many say I KNOW HIM , I LOVE HIM , I FOLLOW HIM and yet their works prove they do not . THEY SWEAR FALSELY .
Too many have sat under men who have taught piss poor doctrines . While they spoke some truths
they used those truths to justify lies and faleshoods , THUS making it all a lie .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.

What you posted is "the LAW"

"the law came by Moses, but Grace and TRUTH came by Jesus Christ".

"Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE of the Law"
"The Law is the power of Sin", which is the curse.

You, Michiah-Imla, would put the Law against the born again, to put them under the "curse"... which opposes and defies the New Testament and the New Covenant written in Christ's Blood.

Your Legalism, is Anti-Cross.., Michiah-Imla

• Angry
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m showing by the scriptures how “Christians” today are changing the New Testament doctrines just like the ancient Hebrews were changing the law.

THAT’S WHAT I’M DOING!
Everything is legalism to this generation . FOR they have made legal that which was never to be legal in the eyes of GOD .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m showing by the scriptures how “Christians” today are changing the New Testament doctrines just like the ancient Hebrews were changing the law.

You are only teaching "works to stay saved" in PLACE of the Cross of Christ.

Listen,

Jesus didn't take His Cross to heaven, and neither will you.
You can't save yourself., Michiah-Imla

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are only teaching "works to stay saved" in PLACE of the Cross of Christ.

The Moon is Earth's only natural satellite. It is the fifth largest satellite in the Solar System and the largest and most massive relative to its parent planet, with a diameter about one-quarter that of Earth.

[HE’S NOT LISTENING ANYWAY…]

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real problem is too many are following another jesus , another love . they can quaote the gospel verbatum
as i once could , yet they follow another jesus that supports sins , another love that is contrary to GOD .
Too many are once like i was . THEY have head knowlege of the gospel , but their hearts are far from HIM .
Far from HIM . and thus they dont know him and will be told so on the day of the LORD .
We better know the JESUS of that bible cause if we follow another jesus , That wont bode well on THE DAY of CHRIST
Too many people are following a different Jesus who is not God and embracing a different gospel that cannot save them. (John 8:24; 2 Corinthians 4:3,4; 11:4; Galatians 1:6-9)

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jim B

Of course we love our neighbors.

But the world hates the real biblical Christiananity and it’s followers!

That’s the point!

If you’re a type of Christian that most of the worldly people love, that’s a RED flag!

I’ve been putting forth the truth of the Bible here and look at all the displeasure it’s causing nearly everybody in this thread!
You have not been putting forth the truth of the Bible. You and "amigo de christo" have been putting forth a very distorted understanding of what the Bible, especially the New Testament, clearly says. You are filled with hatred of other Christians. Assuming that nearly everyone in this forum (and this thread) is a Christian and you have been getting a very negative response to the hatred you post, doesn't that tell you anything? You are the epitome of self-righteousness and you condemnation of other Christians is totally misguided evil!

If you want to learn a lesson from Scripture, try reading the parable that Jesus told about Pharisee and the tax collector, Luke 8:9-14 (with my emphases)...

"He [Jesus] also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and regarded others with contempt: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, was praying thus, ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: thieves, rogues, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of all my income.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven but was beating his breast and saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other, for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted.”

This applies to both you and "amigo de christo".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many people are following a different Jesus who is not God and embracing a different gospel that cannot save them. (John 8:24; 2 Corinthians 4:3,4; 11:4; Galatians 1:6-9)
I fully concur my friend . But many also can quoate that verbatum and yet STILL KNOW NIETHER GOD NOR HIS CHRIST .
I have heard some almost as bad as i once was quoate those , and yet i tell us all THEY DO NOT KNOW CHRIST
and are not saved . THEY DO NOT FOLLOW HIM they follow another version of HIM which has fed their flesh and lustful desires .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real problem is too many are following another jesus , another love . they can quaote the gospel verbatum
as i once could , yet they follow another jesus that supports sins , another love that is contrary to GOD .
Too many are once like i was . THEY have head knowlege of the gospel , but their hearts are far from HIM .
Far from HIM . and thus they dont know him and will be told so on the day of the LORD .
We better know the JESUS of that bible cause if we follow another jesus , That wont bode well on THE DAY of CHRIST
See the post immediately above (#811).

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully concur my friend . But many also can quoate that verbatum and yet STILL KNOW NIETHER GOD NOR HIS CHRIST .
I have heard some almost as bad as i once was quoate those , and yet i tell us all THEY DO NOT KNOW CHRIST
and are not saved . THEY DO NOT FOLLOW HIM they follow another version of HIM which has fed their flesh and lustful desires .
Total judgmental nonsense and poor English as well. Why don't you even have the decency to check your grammar and spelling? "quoate" (twice), "verbatum", and "NIETHER"? Are you that lazy or do you simply not even care enough about communication?

• Angry
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.” (Luke 6:22)

“The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.” (John 7:7)

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.” (John 15:18)
"... for the Son of Man's sake". You aren't following the teachings of Jesus! You clearly hate other Christians. Where did Jesus ever say to do that???

And then you follow it with this non sequitor, "The world cannot hate you"! So you say that men shall hate you, but Jesus said "the world cannot hate you". Contradictory!!!