• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE when they persecute you and speak evil of you , for so did they unto the prophets
but woe unto you when the many shall speak well of you , for so did they unto the FALSE PROPHETS .
Read post #780, above.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it about time that we returned to discussing the OP subject? "But now that you have been freed from sin and enslaved to God, the fruit you have leads to sanctification, and the end is eternal life." Romans 6:22

Enough with the self-glorification!!!

Reactions: mailmandan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to break this to you but... YOU ARE NOT JESUS CHRIST!
I hate to break this to you but YOU are NOT greater than JESUS . IF THEY HATED CHRIST they would hate his own as well .
The SERVANT is not greater than HIS LORD , if they have hated me they will hate you .
THIS geneartion looks for the praise of men . This generation thinks if folks get upset or offended
THEN WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG .
WRONG , WE doing something right . THE WORLD aint supposed to love us and accept us
But todays evangelism says , IT OUGHT TO LOVE US we are all ONE and if we are offending one
THEN WE are the ones in error and not loving . YAll been DUPED my friend . Into buying a lie
which has now made the church to BED with the world and be as one .

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it about time that we returned to discussing the OP subject? "But now that you have been freed from sin and enslaved to God, the fruit you have leads to sanctification, and the end is eternal life." Romans 6:22

Enough with the self-glorification!!!
There is too much SELF promotion and SELF righteousness going on in these threads. Christ gets ALL the glory for our salvation and without Him we are nothing!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to break this to you but YOU are NOT greater than JESUS . IF THEY HATED CHRIST they would hate his own as well .
The SERVANT is not greater than HIS LORD , if they have hated me they will hate you .
THIS geneartion looks for the praise of men . This generation thinks if folks get upset or offended
THEN WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG .
WRONG , WE doing something right . THE WORLD aint supposed to love us and accept us
But todays evangelism says , IT OUGHT TO LOVE US we are all ONE and if we are offending one
THEN WE are the ones in error and not loving . YAll been DUPED my friend . Into buying a lie
which has now made the church to BED with the world and be as one .
I have never claimed that I am greater than Jesus. You, however, clearly equate yourself with Jesus. If you think being hated is desirable, you are really, really confused. The word "love" appears 228 times in the New Testament; the word "hate" appears 36 times. That should tell you something!

Again, you condemn people with garbage such as "THIS generation looks for the praise of men". Jesus, by comparison, said "love your neighbor as yourself" (quoting God's command).

You been DUPED into buying a lie!!! Why do you disobey the Lord Jesus Christ and His Father?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think being hated is desirable, you are really, really confused.

“Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.” (Luke 6:22)

“The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.” (John 7:7)

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.” (John 15:18)

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's unbelief that gets you cut off.

You’re not grafted in until you believe.

For The Jews, yes; they got cut off because of unbelief because they were joined to God by the law.

The gentiles (you and me) were never joined to God until Christ died on the cross.

“That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world” (Ephesians 2:12)

“But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13)

And one of the many warnings to us gentiles is:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:20-22)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.” (Luke 6:22)

“The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.” (John 7:7)

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.” (John 15:18)
Here is a better translation of Luke 6:22, "Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you, revile you, and defame you on account of the Son of Man."

And also John 7:7, "The world cannot hate you, but it [the world] hates me because I testify against it that its works are evil."

And John 15:18-19, “If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it hated you. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own. Because you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

Are you so confused and hateful as amigo de christo??? He is villifying, judging, hating and condemning CHRISTIANS!!!

He is writing anti-Christian garbage such as...

"made the church to BED with the world and be as one" and "
JUDGE NOT has BECOME a TOOL of the churches and of the world to honor this abomination and evil and to rebuke ONLY THOSE who do correct said evil . THIS is plain truth for all to see . ITS all over the churches" and "An abomination of abominations has entered into this last days age . ITS ROOTED ITSELF DEEP within christanity [sic]" and "CAUSE these sold out leaders aint looking out for the sheep at all RATHER they look out for themselves and thus continue to CONFORM CONFORM CONFORM to this ever changing world IN ORDER TO SURVIVE and keep A JOB" and "THIS WORLD and most in churches will NOT LOVE YOU. Many have sold out the biblical christ [sic]for an anti christ [sic] . the love of GOD for the love of this sensual world"

He accurately writes, "I have more nicknames than i can count . from anti christ [sic] to son of perdtion [sic]
to legalist to hater" but, in his delusional self-righteousness, completely ignores them.

He quotes Jesus: "The world cannot hate you , but me it hates for i testify that its works are evil .
REMEMBER the servant is not greater than HIS LORD , if they have hated me they will hate you also." but twists that to mean the church -- the body of Christ -- not the unbelieving world. And he has the gall to apply that to himself, as though he is Jesus Christ!!!

HE HATES THE CHURCH, THE BODY OF CHRIST!!!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re not grafted in until you believe.

For The Jews, yes; they got cut off because of unbelief because they were joined to God by the law.

The gentiles (you and me) were never joined to God until Christ died on the cross.

“That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world” (Ephesians 2:12)

“But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13)

And one of the many warnings to us gentiles is:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:20-22)
For the umpteenth time, I already explained this passage of scripture in post #584. If you are still unable to grasp the truth, then I cannot help you any further.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the umpteenth time, I already explained this passage of scripture in post #584

For the umpteenth time YOUR EXPLANATION IS FAULTY!

It Seems as though you don’t even bother to let the scriptures reveal ANYTHING to you anymore!

Or is it this:

“But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.” (Psalms 81:11-12)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is writing anti-Christian garbage such as...

The real problem is that most Christians don’t even know what true Christianity is!

HE HATES THE CHURCH, THE BODY OF CHRIST!!!

False accusation.

He quotes Jesus: "The world cannot hate you , but me it hates for i testify that its works are evil

but twists that to mean the church -- the body of Christ

A worldly church is NOT the real church, and it is certainly NOT the body of Christ!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the umpteenth time YOUR EXPLANATION IS FAULTY!

It Seems as though you don’t even bother to let the scriptures reveal ANYTHING to you anymore!

Or is it this:

“But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.” (Psalms 81:11-12)
Your true colors are obvious TROLL.

• Love
Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 22:36-37 "He [Jesus] said to him, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ " and Luke 10:27, "He [Jesus] answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind and your neighbor as yourself.”

Anyone who doesn't understand this or, worse, doesn't agree with it or, worse still, doesn't practice it, cannot call themself a Christian.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jim B

Of course we love our neighbors.

But the world hates the real biblical Christiananity and it’s followers!

That’s the point!

If you’re a type of Christian that most of the worldly people love, that’s a RED flag!

I’ve been putting forth the truth of the Bible here and look at all the displeasure it’s causing nearly everybody in this thread!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’ve been putting forth the truth of the Bible here and look at all the displeasure it’s causing nearly everybody in this thread!

You're posts define you as a self saver who does not believe that Jesus keeps you saved.

You can talk for miles about works and holding unto faith to try not to go to hell, yet your posts are SILENCE when it comes to the Cross of Christ, the Blood Atonement, and anything that isn't a SELF EFFORT.

So, you are quite pleased about this, yet God has nothing to do with it.
Thats a fact.

Im waiting for you to post that water baptism is required to go to heaven so that you can prove you have everything exactly wrong, theologically speaking.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE BIBLE NEVER FAILS!

History repeats itself:

Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her. And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.” (Ezekiel 5:5-6)

Dealing with most of you; Every scripture I quote seems to have a special hidden meaning that requires special learning!

That’s a RED FLAG!!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is too much SELF promotion and SELF righteousness going on in these threads. Christ gets ALL the glory for our salvation and without Him we are nothing!
The real problem is too many are following another jesus , another love . they can quaote the gospel verbatum
as i once could , yet they follow another jesus that supports sins , another love that is contrary to GOD .
Too many are once like i was . THEY have head knowlege of the gospel , but their hearts are far from HIM .
Far from HIM . and thus they dont know him and will be told so on the day of the LORD .
We better know the JESUS of that bible cause if we follow another jesus , That wont bode well on THE DAY of CHRIST