Russia and Gog: Ukraine Today, Israel Tomorrow?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a feeling it's going to backfire on them.
hugs
It never has before !
The majority are lost ? that's why they are enslaved to this world, it's easy to do just like they played the Jews, the majority !
When has anyone went to Church and the Priest put's it all together for you from the start ! A lost people regardless Jew or Goyim, but their is Jesus Christ, it's his Kingdom that we must seek for, not this one that leads all astray.
Now Sin leads us astray and they who control this world do not want you to be truly born again, because that means that they do not have total control over you, You become like them Jews who followed Jesus ! you could be woken up, because such seek, the majority do not seek ? they just follow this world.

We now have a high ranking whistle blower in our QLD State Government and he is exposing the what that this Government works it's hand over issues. such is all about making the Government look good to all the fools, the majority ! now the majority would be clue less because they are not interested in such matters truly, such things go in one ear and out the other to the majority. they do not retain much at all, but only pick up on what is dished up to them by the Government or MSM.
Now the Premier could come clean and just say, who do you all think she is ? she is a accomplished liar in the art of such ! She informed me that in her school days, this was what she loved the by far, The art of debating and so forth is the key to becoming a Political leader. with out this education you have no hope in the political artistry.
If one was totally honest you would be eaten alive by everyone , you would be hated like Jesus was and dealt with just the same.

The majority can not handle the truth in fact ! because they are bastards, slaves to Sin ! that's why they killed Jesus ! it's still the same deal, sinners are sinners regardless Jew or not, such is the same deal ! They can not see, because the wool has been pulled over their eyes.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Saves us to what??

Luke 10:27
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Do you think the above passage sounds like Christ calls us to call people “deluded stupid, idiot morons?”

You say Christ called people out. Sure. I suppose he did. But he was Christ…and he knew people’s hearts. But I wonder…are you claiming to be able to do the same? Because you’re certainly comfortable making sweeping statements about plenty of folk you’ve never really met…or gotten to know.

If you choose not to toss your pearls before swine, fine. That’s probably wise of you. But there’s not one place in scripture that invites us to be wise in a nasty way and back up our behaviour with excuses like “well Christ did it”. And that justification rather suggests to me who the one following a religion, rather than Christianity is.

Some food for thought.
Oh I love your mentioning of Luke 10:27 yes that's the Key. because if you do not do that you are lost and will start off on the wrong footing.

Yes people are trash ! it's Sin ! that's the problem that a true Christian is on about. now I understand that fact and so why should I sugar coat it for all ? One is a Sinner and one should deal with that as a fact, I agree whole heartedly that such is the case. sadly it's true of all.

It's true not to bother to cast pearls before swine's, but not all here are swine. so why should I not cast ?

Saves us to what, you say. well it's Your Soul is Saved. one becomes one with Christ Jesus.

The sweeping statements is not directed at anyone in particular, but just reality.

As to neighbour as ones self, maybe I am hard on myself, not easy ? but it's is only a forum and I am not talking to one on one in the flesh or you may find a different me, that takes in consideration who I am dealing with and if they are receptive of Christ Jesus or not.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It never has before !
The majority are lost ? that's why they are enslaved to this world, it's easy to do just like they played the Jews, the majority !
When has anyone went to Church and the Priest put's it all together for you from the start ! A lost people regardless Jew or Goyim, but their is Jesus Christ, it's his Kingdom that we must seek for, not this one that leads all astray.
Now Sin leads us astray and they who control this world do not want you to be truly born again, because that means that they do not have total control over you, You become like them Jews who followed Jesus ! you could be woken up, because such seek, the majority do not seek ? they just follow this world.

We now have a high ranking whistle blower in our QLD State Government and he is exposing the what that this Government works it's hand over issues. such is all about making the Government look good to all the fools, the majority ! now the majority would be clue less because they are not interested in such matters truly, such things go in one ear and out the other to the majority. they do not retain much at all, but only pick up on what is dished up to them by the Government or MSM.
Now the Premier could come clean and just say, who do you all think she is ? she is a accomplished liar in the art of such ! She informed me that in her school days, this was what she loved the by far, The art of debating and so forth is the key to becoming a Political leader. with out this education you have no hope in the political artistry.
If one was totally honest you would be eaten alive by everyone , you would be hated like Jesus was and dealt with just the same.

The majority can not handle the truth in fact ! because they are bastards, slaves to Sin ! that's why they killed Jesus ! it's still the same deal, sinners are sinners regardless Jew or not, such is the same deal ! They can not see, because the wool has been pulled over their eyes.
Never give up on hope.
:D

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh I love your mentioning of Luke 10:27 yes that's the Key. because if you do not do that you are lost and will start off on the wrong footing.

Yes people are trash ! it's Sin ! that's the problem that a true Christian is on about. now I understand that fact and so why should I sugar coat it for all ? One is a Sinner and one should deal with that as a fact, I agree whole heartedly that such is the case. sadly it's true of all.
Sugar coating. Is that what you think it is? I wonder if you hear yourself at all. Speaking truth is different than from calling people names.
And as for “why should you”? Well, considering you ‘embrace’ Luke 10:27 and yet completely ignore it at the same time, I’m not sure what good telling you ‘why’ will do. But here…more food for thought:

Ephesians 4:1-3
I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Galatians 5:22-26
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

It's true not to bother to cast pearls before swine's, but not all here are swine. so why should I not cast ?
I’ve not seen any pearls from you. Just anger and bitterness. Do you think the fruit of the spirit includes those? Or do you feel so justified in speaking ‘your truth’ that you don’t think any of the above verses apply?

Saves us to what, you say. well it's Your Soul is Saved. one becomes one with Christ Jesus.

The sweeping statements is not directed at anyone in particular, but just reality.

As to neighbour as ones self, maybe I am hard on myself, not easy ? but it's is only a forum and I am not talking to one on one in the flesh or you may find a different me, that takes in consideration who I am dealing with and if they are receptive of Christ Jesus or not.

So. Wait. Let me get this straight. Jesus approves of you calling anyone who is NOT a Christian a moronic idiot…and more of that anger that spills out. And you feel ‘safe’ doing it online because we’re all keyboard warriors here, so what’s the harm? But you’d behave if we were speaking face to face? And you ‘knew’ I was a Christian?
That is the most upside down way of looking at being a Christian I’ve heard.
What about the great commission? How do you suppose you might win people for Christ when they see you pleased to insult any and every person ‘not on your team’?

1 Peter 3:15
..but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

Calling sin sin is not the issue here. It’s the manner in which you feel free to do it. Unless…you truly don’t care if others find Christ…or what they think of his glorious name. Which you absolutely should.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have a feeling it's going to backfire on them.
hugs

It never has before !

You would think that all these great and wise men we have running the world, would have at least learned a lesson from Pharoah.
The harder he made it for the people, the harder God struck back.

Yes my friend, it has happened before, and will again.
History repeats itself.
And God is here to save His people.

And Jesus IS our Moses.
And He is leading the way.

What an awesome time to be alive!
Scary as hell, but with so much hope
:D

I kind of see China and Russia as the parting of the sea... and God's people are going to pass right through them to victory.
They are coming together like two seas, and God is going to seperate them.
Their agreement together will not stand.
They are being pushed together right now by other forces, globalists, Banksters.. and they see the storm coming and have decided to unite.
But it won't hold.

All this Ukraine stuff is just a distraction..
All of it is a distraction to the big picture we see played out in the book of Exodus and the book of Revelation.
Like book ends of a shelf.
Pharoah is the Beast. The enslaver. The tyrant. The global system. The New world order.

And God is going to bring it down, brick by brick.

You ever have that feeling something is about to pop?
Enjoy the show
Got your popcorn?

iu

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sugar coating. Is that what you think it is? I wonder if you hear yourself at all. Speaking truth is different than from calling people names.
And as for “why should you”? Well, considering you ‘embrace’ Luke 10:27 and yet completely ignore it at the same time, I’m not sure what good telling you ‘why’ will do. But here…more food for thought:

Ephesians 4:1-3
I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

I’ve not seen any pearls from you. Just anger and bitterness. Do you think the fruit of the spirit includes those? Or do you feel so justified in speaking ‘your truth’ that you don’t think any of the above verses apply?

So. Wait. Let me get this straight. Jesus approves of you calling anyone who is NOT a Christian a moronic idiot…and more of that anger that spills out. And you feel ‘safe’ doing it online because we’re all keyboard warriors here, so what’s the harm? But you’d behave if we were speaking face to face? And you ‘knew’ I was a Christian?
That is the most upside down way of looking at being a Christian I’ve heard.
What about the great commission? How do you suppose you might win people for Christ when they see you pleased to insult any and every person ‘not on your team’?

1 Peter 3:15
..but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

Calling sin sin is not the issue here. It’s the manner in which you feel free to do it. Unless…you truly don’t care if others find Christ…or what they think of his glorious name. Which you absolutely should.
Who was it that was insulted by Jesus ?
Now if they who were insulted by Jesus had Grace they would not of been so wound up by Jesus to have too kill him !
Yes names hurt the Godless ! but to a Christian name calling does not bother them at all, for they have the gravity to understand the issue at hand.
You see Christianity is about your actions, not what others say that is a big deal issue.

Now one says X,Y,Z and another says A,B,C ? but who acted on such and tossed the first stone at one ?
Now what Stephen said in Acts as to the History of Israel ? remember that, oh how they were hurt by them words that they tossed stones at him ! and killed him ! yes them words ! they sure do hurt idiots and fools who in fact have no Grace in fact, remember who was full of Grace ? two people mentioned in the Bible.
One who has Grace is not bothered with words ? but is only interested the reality of the facts. So St Stephen was totally correct with God and later Saul came to understand and he became Paul !
Look at all who had a go at Paul ? but look at how the disciples of Jesus who were true Israelites took him in, after all that Saul had done to them ! remember that fact ! he was killing the true Israelites ! now that's a grave Sin ! in anyone's eyes and to take him in ?
Now about them word issues of yours ? what value are they in light to taking another's life ?
Oh yes again Jesus was played with words of the devious that shined in the carnal mind ?

But the carnal do not understand Jesus on the Cross. It was there Sin that put him up on it. guilty as charged, regardless. all who are worthy of God know that fact.

Words are like water off a Ducks back to a worthy Christian, it's in the intent that one seeks to understand were such words are truly coming from ? the ones who take immediate offence is a ignorant fool.

All people who are not of Christ Jesus are a curse ! a blight to God in fact. it would be better if they put a millstone around their neck and tossed it into the sea ? It would of been better if they had not been born ! that's what the Bible says in fact, that's the issue ! that's the gravity of reality in fact and a true Christian does not want for anyone to be lead astray, by this world ! that's the real issue here ! some disregard Hell ? but no true Christian has no regards to Hell ! because we are looking to Heaven and hope for all to come, we do not just sit on our arse with lack of regard for our fellow man. they have no true zeal for God at all, they are only pushing a religious angle, not to mention only Jesus Christ Saves ! religion never saved anyone. such get into bed with Jews and Islam you name it, for they are lost to Jesus Christ in fact. they are only pushing a religious barrow of mans works. fact is such never cut the mustard with God !

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who was it that was insulted by Jesus ?
Now if they who were insulted by Jesus had Grace they would not of been so wound up by Jesus to have too kill him !
Yes names hurt the Godless ! but to a Christian name calling does not bother them at all, for they have the gravity to understand the issue at hand.
You see Christianity is about your actions, not what others say that is a big deal issue.

Wow. So, the big idea here is that non-Christians deserve to be insulted, and that Christians don’t HAVE feelings!

That rather makes you free with your words and justifications, doesn’t it? Too bad neither are true and neither can be backed up by scripture.

Now one says X,Y,Z and another says A,B,C ? but who acted on such and tossed the first stone at one ?
I think you’re rather missing the point that as Christians, we don’t GET to toss stones. “He who is guilty toss the first stone”….
A requirement of giving your life to Christ is to confess that we are guilty. That we are degenerate. That we are sinful. That without him and his grace, we are nothing.

John tells us that if we claim…even after our redemption…to be without sin, we are liars.
So…you tell me…what makes you qualified to shout names at those we ought to consider lost? Are you better than they? Are you more righteous than they? Or is it Christ IN you that is righteous?

Now what Stephen said in Acts as to the History of Israel ? remember that, oh how they were hurt by them words that they tossed stones at him ! and killed him ! yes them words ! they sure do hurt idiots and fools who in fact have no Grace in fact, remember who was full of Grace ? two people mentioned in the Bible.
One who has Grace is not bothered with words ? but is only interested the reality of the facts. So St Stephen was totally correct with God and later Saul came to understand and he became Paul !
Look at all who had a go at Paul ? but look at how the disciples of Jesus who were true Israelites took him in, after all that Saul had done to them ! remember that fact ! he was killing the true Israelites ! now that's a grave Sin ! in anyone's eyes and to take him in ?
Now about them word issues of yours ? what value are they in light to taking another's life ?
Oh yes again Jesus was played with words of the devious that shined in the carnal mind ?
I would submit that Paul had more reasons to insult the Jews than you did. They slandered him, beat him and tried to kill him.
Did Paul, like you, think he had the right to call them idiots and any number of other bitter, angry things?
Seems not. Seems like that even though he was ‘the apostle to the Gentiles’ he still loved his brethren enough that in each new town, he would approach them first and try as hard as he could to sway them to Christ. He even succeeded with a few.
A lesson for you, I believe.

But the carnal do not understand Jesus on the Cross. It was there Sin that put him up on it. guilty as charged, regardless. all who are worthy of God know that fact.

Words are like water off a Ducks back to a worthy Christian, it's in the intent that one seeks to understand were such words are truly coming from ? the ones who take immediate offence is a ignorant fool.

All people who are not of Christ Jesus are a curse ! a blight to God in fact. it would be better if they put a millstone around their neck and tossed it into the sea ? It would of been better if they had not been born ! that's what the Bible says in fact, that's the issue ! that's the gravity of reality in fact and a true Christian does not want for anyone to be lead astray, by this world ! that's the real issue here ! some disregard Hell ? but no true Christian has no regards to Hell ! because we are looking to Heaven and hope for all to come, we do not just sit on our arse with lack of regard for our fellow man. they have no true zeal for God at all, they are only pushing a religious angle, not to mention only Jesus Christ Saves ! religion never saved anyone. such get into bed with Jews and Islam you name it, for they are lost to Jesus Christ in fact. they are only pushing a religious barrow of mans works. fact is such never cut the mustard with God !
Oh boy. See…you seem to be missing a fundamental fact.
You didn’t exit your mothers womb calling on the name of Christ. I don’t know you, and I don’t know when or how you came to Christ. But at some point you did.
But before that? Before that you were lost. Yes…you were going to hell. Yes, in spirit you were in opposition to God.
But now imagine this…imagine your only real witness to God and HIS character were the Christians claiming him. And imagine if they were rude, nasty and waved away your salvational status as so much beneath their concern.
Would you really think the God of the bible was worth knowing? Worth investigating?
There’s a REASON Christians are called to live in the sort of manner in line with the fruit of the Spirit.
If that concept is beyond you, then I truly feel sorry for you. Knowing all the truth in the world is functionally useless unless you embrace it in your life.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. So, the big idea here is that non-Christians deserve to be insulted, and that Christians don’t HAVE feelings!

That rather makes you free with your words and justifications, doesn’t it? Too bad neither are true and neither can be backed up by scripture.

I think you’re rather missing the point that as Christians, we don’t GET to toss stones. “He who is guilty toss the first stone”….
A requirement of giving your life to Christ is to confess that we are guilty. That we are degenerate. That we are sinful. That without him and his grace, we are nothing.

John tells us that if we claim…even after our redemption…to be without sin, we are liars.
So…you tell me…what makes you qualified to shout names at those we ought to consider lost? Are you better than they? Are you more righteous than they? Or is it Christ IN you that is righteous?

I would submit that Paul had more reasons to insult the Jews than you did. They slandered him, beat him and tried to kill him.
Did Paul, like you, think he had the right to call them idiots and any number of other bitter, angry things?
Seems not. Seems like that even though he was ‘the apostle to the Gentiles’ he still loved his brethren enough that in each new town, he would approach them first and try as hard as he could to sway them to Christ. He even succeeded with a few.

You didn’t exit your mothers womb calling on the name of Christ. I don’t know you, and I don’t know when or how you came to Christ. But at some point you did.
But before that? Before that you were lost. Yes…you were going to hell. Yes, in spirit you were in opposition to God.
But now imagine this…imagine your only real witness to God and HIS character were the Christians claiming him. And imagine if they were rude, nasty and waved away your salvational status as so much beneath their concern.
Would you really think the God of the bible was worth knowing? Worth investigating?
There’s a REASON Christians are called to live in the sort of manner in line with the fruit of the Spirit.
If that concept is beyond you, then I truly feel sorry for you. Knowing all the truth in the world is functionally useless unless you embrace it in your life.

He doesn't see the big picture at all. He doesn't understand that The Kingdom era was Israel and the Church Era are the Gentiles in the middle of God's "PUT OFF Kingdom plans", because Israel refused to repent, God put of the 70th week which will usher in the Kingdom era.

Romans 11 tells us this will happen, but he has tunnel vision, he's already made up his mind, scriptures "don't get in my way".

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Paul did not insult the Jews in relation to God at all, he was not attacked by the Jews, he was under attack by anyone.
Paul understood the Jews better than anyone. for he was as I said above.
Paul The apostle to the Goyim come off it ! under Christianity there is no Goyim or Jew, so all of the apostles were the Body of Christ Jesus, they are all worthy Israelites in fact. They preach Christ Jesus. end of story, to all regardless.
Saul was one of the head Jews remember.

I was never lost, as I was water baptised correctly. no I would not of went to Hell, Purgatory is were all go first, some may to Hell directly because they offend God directly.

I could not care for people who claim to be Christians, as most truly are not worthy of Christ Jesus at all sadly. people are rude etc etc by nature regardless, some only play the cards as prissy but deep down they are only a farce with no real true devotion to God, but only due to Man, that's who they look to, their stupid priest etc who is or could be just only a scumbag at heart, child molester conniving with the powers that be hiding the Truth from all ? yes they do ! outwardly they are nice like but behind that façade they are wolves.

Look I worked contracting for different people in their homes form 1971 and the worst people I ever met were the ones who were all overly sweet acting nice as pie, but then they could turn and were possessed on a dime. Oh I got to read that welcome was like a whore and I learnt to dismiss them directly on the spot. Zero tolerance for them ! for I know were they are coming from. so I would not give them the time of day. I learn the hard way, as I was to trusting by nature of other peoples.

If I look back over on my life, fact was I was a fool and an idiot in some regards and still am if I am to be openly serious to myself, so If one did try to bag me I would maybe agree with them in some regards. but I would not be offended by such words at all, now I could say come talk to me about your grievance with me ? and then just point out what maybe miss directed maybe as malice on their part etc. they will not offend me myself.
Now the fruit of the Spirit is the fruit of the Holy Spirit, not the spirit of Man ? I do not try to serve Man, that level I am above such, but I am not into works of Man with the old tip toe through the tulips nonsense. I think they call it putting on a face ?
People admit to putting on a face, to others ? well I don't put on a fact to anyone regardless. and if one does not like such, well stiff. I am not going to act or dance for fools. if one wants me to dance to there farce tune, I will not.
A mate took me to some of his friends place, and this woman said boy you are so honest ? well I do not have a face that I put on for others. But I do not run them down. If they want me to do something that I do not want to do I will not do it as I have priorities. if a car comes up behind me on the highway I will not be intimidated and speed up over the limit for them, I just dismiss them, that's there problem and I will not be provoked to anger by them.

Remember what Jesus said, they hated him, so do not be surprised that they will hate you.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He doesn't see the bog picture at all. He doesn't understand that The Kingdom era was Israel and the Church Era ate the Gentiles in the middle of God's PUT OFF Kingdom plans, because Israel refused to repent, God put of the 70th week which will usher in the Kingdom era.

Romans 11 tells us this will happen, but he has tunnel vision, hes already made up his mind, scriptures "don't get in my way".

I don’t particularly mind what doctrinal belief he holds to in regards to Israel. I’m troubled by the fact that he claims Christ but rejects the sort of attitude Christ calls us to in our representation of him.
But, I suppose there’s not much I can do…ultimately it’ll be between him and God…if not now, then certainly later.

Reactions: Ronald D Milam

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Russian President Putin is prepared to invade Ukraine. Is Israel next? Bible scholars identify Gog as the leader of Russia, and the land of Magog as Russia. A critical sign pointing to the Rapture is the invasion of Israel, which begins World War 3.
Russia and Gog: Ukraine Today, Israel Tomorrow?

Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective! I see that the line up of your vision still needs of some corrections to fit with the real and true events that will happen from now on, day after day, strictly, yes, strictly according to the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?

GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens. Careful. Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective!

THERE WILL NOT BE WW3

The only World War that will happen from now on and until the END is written in Revelation 11:v.15 to 18, and 12:v.7, combined with Revelation 16:v.13-16, and Revelation 19:v.11 to 21, and 1Corinthians 15:v.24-28. - I would say a SPIRITUAL WORLD WAR between GOD X SATAN, the GOD's people X the people ruled by the Devil.

What does the Word of GOD say?

JESUS warned: Matt. 24:v.6-8:
6 Ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END is not yet. (Comment: In fact this is fulfilling literally and will continue in future by indefinite days, day after day).

Verse 7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: (Comments): Understand. For now the fulfilment of this prophecy is in stand by because we are in the beginning of sorrows, understand? Actually, the extension of this prophecy goes far, very far, inimaginable, because the chastisements have its beginning, yeah, its beginning, but it WILL NEVER END, it WILL NEVER STOP, BUT NEVER, the punishment is ETERNAL, it is for ever and ever, understand?

Once the Word of GOD says it is nation against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, understand, there will not be any kind of "Federation" or Confederation, and even united groups that still there are today,
as :
UN - United Nations Organization
NATO - North Atlantic Treaty Organization
OAS - Organization of American States
WTO - World Trade Organization
UNESCO - United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture
OECD - Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
BIRD - International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
IMF - International Monetary Fund
WHO - World Health Organization
ILO - International Labor Organization,

ALL, but ALL, will be destroied, will be DISSOLVED, yeah, DISSOLVED, like an GIGANTIC IMPLOSION, by analogy, something like the inimaginable fall of the two TOWERS of the WTC-Word Trade Center, so the confusion or mess is done, in other words, the hell's fire starts to burn, the eternal fire, yeah, forever and ever.

For better understand of you and ALL, I remember 2 Peter 3:v.7 to 18:

7 But the heavens and the earth,
which are now, by the same Word are kept in store-the Word is GOD- , reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

FOR NOW, we are in the beginning of sorrows, but the sorrows will be incrased exceedingly and the torment too. As is written in Luke 21:v.26-27: ,

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Be careful or get ready

Revelation 6:v.14-17

The heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3 among others-Check it- , by the way, the heaven which are now.) will be departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and (by alegory) every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great Day (THE SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM) of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Paul The apostle to the Goyim come off it ! under Christianity there is no Goyim or Jew, so all of the apostles were the Body of Christ Jesus, they are all worthy Israelites in fact. They preach Christ Jesus. end of story, to all regardless.
Saul was one of the head Jews remember.
Ok…putting aside your attitude, which is clearly a case of me bashing my head against a brick wall….your understanding of biblical doctrine is rather appalling.

First, Paul himself calls himself an apostle “to the Gentiles”.

If you want to harmonise the passage in which Paul tells us there is neither Jew nor Greek, you must realise that WITHIN the body of Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek. When Paul seeks out both Jew and Gentile on his missionary travels, there is still a clear divide there…OUTSIDE the body of Christ.

Galatians 1:15-16
But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son to me, in order that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with anyone;

Romans 11:13
Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry

I was never lost, as I was water baptised correctly. no I would not of went to Hell, Purgatory is were all go first, some may to Hell directly because they offend God directly.

Some want to believe, and I’d say correctly, that infants below the age of ‘accountability’…which means they’re too young to be able to fully grasp the idea of sin and of needing a Saviour. But being ‘water baptised’ as an infant means as little to salvation, as it does when grown. It’s a symbol of intent…a declaration…but cannot grant salvation.
Being water baptised as an infant means your parents were declaring their intent to raise you in the faith. Water baptism as an adult is our own personal declaration that we embrace Christ.
In other words….you were never ‘saved’ as a result of your infant baptism. Your redemption comes when you confess your sins and ask Christ to forgive you and be your Lord. That is the ONLY thing that gives salvation.

And purgatory is a non-biblical concept that attempts to defeat the clear biblical teaching that Christ’s atonement on the cross was all sufficient.

I could not care for people who claim to be Christians, as most truly are not worthy of Christ Jesus at all sadly.

Again you miss the fundamental point of Christianity: none of us are worthy of Christ.

Now the fruit of the Spirit is the fruit of the Holy Spirit, not the spirit of Man ? I do not try to serve Man, that level I am above such, but I am not into works of Man with the old tip toe through the tulips nonsense. I think they call it putting on a face ?
Again…bearing particular fruit, and the fruit of the Holy Spirit, is basic doctrine.

Matthew 7:15-17
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.

We are not told to bear this fruit of ourselves, but as a manifestation of the Holy Spirit that lives within us. It is the proof of our salvation…to be known by our fruit…the fruit of having the Spirit within us.
In other words…if you do not display some ‘good’ fruit, then as those witnessing your behaviour, we have doubt of your salvational status.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Not so. Ezekiel 38 to 38 are very explicit that Gog will attack the Land of Israel.
By that time, the world will be a quite different place from what we know today.

Israel; that is all of the holy Land will be occupied by the Lord's people; every faithful Christian. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26, +
THEY, gathered out of the nations and living in peace and prosperity, Ezekiel 38:8b & 12b, will trust on the Lord for their protection. and He delivers it! Ezekiel 39:1-7

There will not be any attack of Russia or other against the land of Israel. The current satanic world belongs exclusively to Satan(Matt.4:v.8-11), inclusive the holy city - Jerusalem - spiritually called Sodom and Egypt where my LORD was crucified, and where the father of the Jews, a former cherub, the son of perdition, the Man of sin, will be enthroned as a messiah-John 5:v.43-47 and 2 Thes.2:v.3 to 12. And he will exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

THERE WILL NOT BE WWIII, what will be is the LITERAL fulfillment of Revelation 11:v.2:
The court which is without the temple ...will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months (1.260 days), and the Dragon will give to tghe Beast of sea, the FIRST Beast, his Power, and his Throne(in JERUSALEM), and great Authority, for 1.260 days or 42 months, as is written in Revelation 13:v.5: - And there was given unto the Beast of sea a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months -1.260 days. HERE IS THE LITERAL FULFILLMENT OF THE FIRST HALF OF THE WEEK 70TH DANIEL 9:v.27 THAT WILL BE RULED BY ENTIRE BY THE WICKED PRINCE OF ISAREL- Ezekiel 21:v.25. And the Beast of sea, a GENTILE BEAST, will sit on the throne of Satan in the holy city - JERUSALEM.

THERE WILL NOT BE WWIII
in the Devil's world, but the battle of GOD the Almight against the red Dragon and his followers: peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues, with his 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a SATANIC TAIL.

The only World War that will happen from now on and until the END is written in Revelation 11:v.15 to 18, and 12:v.7, combined with Revelation 16:v.13-16, and Revelation 19:v.11 to 21, and 1Corinthians 15:v.24-28. - I would say a SPIRITUAL WORLD WAR between GOD X SATAN, the GOD's people X the people ruled by the Devil.

JESUS warned: Matt. 24:v.6-8:
6 Ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END is not yet. (Comment: This is fulfilling literally and will continue in future by indefinite days, day after day).

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: (Comments): Understand. For now the fulfilment of this prophecy is in stand by because we are in the beginning of sorrows. Actually, the extension of this prophecy goes far, very far, inimaginable, because the chastisements have its beginning, yeah, its beginning, but it WILL NEVER END, it WILL NEVER STOP, BUT NEVER, the punishment is ETERNAL, it is for ever and ever, understand? Once the Word of GOD says it is nation against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, understand, there will not be any kind of "Federation" or Confederation, and also united groups that still there are today
as :
UN - United Nations Organization
NATO - North Atlantic Treaty Organization
OAS - Organization of American States
WTO - World Trade Organization
UNESCO - United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture
OECD - Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
BIRD - International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
IMF - International Monetary Fund
WHO - World Health Organization
ILO - International Labor Organization,

ALL, but ALL, will be destroied, will be DISSOLVED, yeah, DISSOLVED, like an GIGANTIC IMPLOSION, by analogy, something like the inimaginable fall ot the two TOWERS of the WTC-Word Trade Center, so the confusion or mess is done, in other words, the hell's fire starts to burn, the eternal fire, yeah, forever and ever.

For better understand of you and ALL, I remember 2 Peter 3:v.7 to 18:
7 But the heavens and the earth,
which are now, by the same Word are kept in store-the Word is GOD- , reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

FOR NOW, we are in the beginning of sorrows, but the sorrows will be incrased exceedingly and the TORMENT TOO. As is written in Luke 21:v.26-27: ,

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Be careful or get ready

Revelation 6:v.14-17
The heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3 among others-Check it- , by the way, the heaven which are now.) will be departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and (by alegory) every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great Day (THE SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM) of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
https://www.christianityboard.com/t...mageddon-must-watch-video-with-breaking-news-

Jun 16, 2021 post #174

WWIII???
Have you still never heard? There will never be WWIII, but NEVER.

I am writing this here for the record and for everyone, especially Americans, to be very calm, very quiet, and free from stress, and rest in peace. There will not be a third world war, never, but never.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok…putting aside your attitude, which is clearly a case of me bashing my head against a brick wall….your understanding of biblical doctrine is rather appalling.

First, Paul himself calls himself an apostle “to the Gentiles”.

If you want to harmonise the passage in which Paul tells us there is neither Jew nor Greek, you must realise that WITHIN the body of Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek. When Paul seeks out both Jew and Gentile on his missionary travels, there is still a clear divide there…OUTSIDE the body of Christ.

Galatians 1:15-16
But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son to me, in order that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with anyone;

Romans 11:13
Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry

Some want to believe, and I’d say correctly, that infants below the age of ‘accountability’…which means they’re too young to be able to fully grasp the idea of sin and of needing a Saviour. But being ‘water baptised’ as an infant means as little to salvation, as it does when grown. It’s a symbol of intent…a declaration…but cannot grant salvation.
Being water baptised as an infant means your parents were declaring their intent to raise you in the faith. Water baptism as an adult is our own personal declaration that we embrace Christ.
In other words….you were never ‘saved’ as a result of your infant baptism. Your redemption comes when you confess your sins and ask Christ to forgive you and be your Lord. That is the ONLY thing that gives salvation.

And purgatory is a non-biblical concept that attempts to defeat the clear biblical teaching that Christ’s atonement on the cross was all sufficient.

Again you miss the fundamental point of Christianity: none of us are worthy of Christ.

Again…bearing particular fruit, and the fruit of the Holy Spirit, is basic doctrine.

Matthew 7:15-17
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.

We are not told to bear this fruit of ourselves, but as a manifestation of the Holy Spirit that lives within us. It is the proof of our salvation…to be known by our fruit…the fruit of having the Spirit within us.
In other words…if you do not display some ‘good’ fruit, then as those witnessing your behaviour, we have doubt of your salvational status.
You are clearly coming from only a religious Carnal drive and fact is that is why you believe non of us are worthy of Christ.

So the Apostles were not worthy of Jesus ? and they did not understand when Jesus went to Heaven and they received the Holy Spirit ? No worthy hey ! what a load of nonsense. They were truly worthy of Israel in fact ! They ! that is they who were worthy of God in fact. only DEVIL WOULD CLAIM THAT THEY WERE NOT IN FACT.
You are coming from a carnal religious point of view on the subject at hand.

Oh the point about the Gentiles as to Paul, so what ! That is not the main issue that is at hand as to the Bible. fact is under Christianity all are under one roof and outside of that is only nonsense. so what rant about so called Jews, it's a dead issue in fact because all outside of Christ Jesus are lost in fact and it's Satanic to say or led anyone other wise in fact. so you are jumping from one and to the other playing silly buggers in fact.

As to what you said about me in regards to my water baptism. well such is a welcoming to the Family under the one roof of people who are worthy of God, ok. that is what it is, was ! in a Christian Nation that was under God ? ok. I never said such were Saved at that point at all, but that the seed was planted in soil worthy to take root ?

Purgatory is clearly Biblical in fact, but Satan plays games on this issue, Moses ? and the rest were in Purgatory and Jesus came for them in fact ! they were not in Hell in fact ! such is stupid and no one can get out of Hell, that's the condemned !
So all the people who are not worthy of God go to hell ? but what of they who are not worthy of Heaven ?
Some are worthy of Hell and some are not worthy of hell in fact as we seen in regards to Moses in fact.

And as to the Fruit that is coming from the Holy Spirit in fact, not a carnal childish point of view that we see nowadays being peddled full on, goody two shoes types do not cut the grade. Remember that Nathaniel is just that one that Jesus pointed out worthy of ? Remember that the rest of the Jews were not worthy of such at all, they were like only like Chooks. But Nathaniel was a True Israelite in fact, Jesus said so !

So yes I do clearly recognize them.

The Atheist will come to me and say, You do not understand ? Oh I truly understand them alright, ! as I was one of them being led astray once by the deceptions of this world and it's delusions. The Church did not save me, only Jesus Christ did that ! so I was only a carnal religious before I was Saved. I did not have the Faith that can move mountains. but once Saved I do !

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are clearly coming from only a religious Carnal drive and fact is that is why you believe non of us are worthy of Christ.

So the Apostles were not worthy of Jesus ? and they did not understand when Jews went to Heaven and they received the Holy Spirit ? No worthy hey ! what a load of nonsense. They were truly worthy of Israel in fact ! They ! that is they who were worthy of God in fact. only DEVIL WOULD CLAIM THAT THEY WERE NOT IN FACT.
You are coming from a carnal religious point of view on the subject at hand.

Oh the point about the Gentiles as to Paul, so what ! That is not the main issue that is at hand as to the Bible. fact is under Christianity all are under one roof and outside of that is only nonsense. so what rant about so called Jews, it's a dead issue in fact because all outside of Christ Jesus are lost in fact and it's Satanic to say or led anyone other wise in fact. so you are jumping from one and to the other playing silly buggers in fact.

As to what you said about me in regards to my water baptism. well such is a welcoming to the Family under the one roof of people who are worthy of God, ok. that is what it is, was ! in a Christian Nation that was under God ? ok. I never said such were Saved at that point at all, but that the seed was planted in soil worthy to take root ?

Purgatory is clearly Biblical in fact, but Satan plays games on this issue, Moses ? and the rest were in Purgatory and Jesus came for them in fact ! they were not in Hell in fact ! such is stupid and no one can get out of Hell, that's the condemned !
So all the people who are not worthy of God go to hell ? but what of they who are not worthy of Heaven ?
Some are worthy of Hell and some are not worthy of hell in fact as we seen in regards to Moses in fact.

And as to the Fruit that is coming from the Holy Spirit in fact, not a carnal childish point of view that we see nowadays being peddled full on, goody two shoes types do not cut the grade. Remember that Nathaniel is just that one that Jesus pointed out worthy of ? Remember that the rest of the Jews were not worthy of such at all, they were like only like Chooks. But Nathaniel was a True Israelite in fact, Jesus said so !

So yes I do clearly recognize them.

The Atheist will come to me and say, You do not understand ? Oh I truly understand them alright, ! as I was one of them being led astray once by the deceptions of this world and it's delusions. The Church did not save me, only Jesus Christ did that ! so I was only a carnal religious before I was Saved. I did not have the Faith that can move mountains. but once Saved I do !
Oh boy. :rolleyes:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China also has a major role in the Tribulation, although their part comes in towards the end: China Rising: the Dragon Awakens!
I wouldn't say so, they are not mentioned in the bible, whereas Russia is Magog, but eve they are destroyed, the USA is nit mentioned, the Asteroid (Rev. 8) will hit in the Pacific Realm.

The Beast has to be born in Greece(Dan. 8:9), he has t have Assyrian blood(Isaiah ch. 10), and he has to come to power in the European Union(Dan. 7-8). Scriptures mandate this.