Russia and Gog: Ukraine Today, Israel Tomorrow?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't have a clue what your point is? Israel began as a nation, and that's it? Your claim that I've been peddling "hogwash" from the 1990's is itself hogwash, since I've been stating my beliefs on this since the early 70s. ;) I supported the group "Jews for Jesus" for a short time back in about 1972 when the band "Liberated Wailing Wall" came to our town. It was an outreach by Messianic Jews to the Jewish People.

This is not peddling. It is a sincere concern for the salvation of a race of people, just as I care about reaching out to German and Finnish peoples. How dare you call it "peddling," since Paul himself denied this....

2 Cor 2.17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

Acceptance of the Jewish People as a race, and Israel as a nation, is a matter of accepting current realities in the world as well as real promises God made in the Bible. Recognition of this is essential if we are to reach out, evangelically, to every race and nation. Not only was Israel called as a people and a nation, but so also were all peoples and nations called by God. We must acknowledge them as such, and reach out to them as such.

[cutting out the remainder of the malicious rhetoric]
In Australia from the 1990's, the USA has been ranting nuts like such for years. Such people are Satanist.

Israel began as a Nation ? The Jews were kicked out of the Land by God in fact ! because they turned their back on God ! The Rejected Jesus as the Christ, that's blasphemy in fact. they were lead astray by the bastards that Jesus pointed out, so the leadership were out right Devils in fact.

The only people who were worthy, were Jesus disciples and they were worthy of Israel = the people of God ! now they who were lead astray were not worthy.
Such is like when a true worthy Christian goes to Heaven ?
Now some so called Christians make many claims, even that they are going to Heaven ? but the Jews who were mislead would claim that they are worthy of Israel, but fact is they were not at all.
So to the so called Christians claims do not cut it at all, as Jesus will say I never knew you ? so they never truly knew him in fact, they were on a Mans works trip idolising Man, on a ego trip that blinds this world.
You have to come out from them. such as them are Malicious and play games, with bombast peddling lack of reality of the whole subject overall. sure I see them playing the ignorant for fools all the time, have a mate who is a Jews for Jesus and Messianic Jew Idolatry, totally brainwashed dupe. a spastic ranting about the rapture and full of hatred, there is no Grace in him ! and all of his rat bag mates of the same trash. they are not nice they are total dictators and they will never listen to a word I say. They hate me for being a Jew ? but then reject that I am ? They are idolising the Satanic so called Jews in fact. Old mate has ranted to me that the Holy Spirit is nonsense, It's all about Israel ! the Land ! the work that they have done ! see what they have did ! look Israel is a Nation once again ! :rolleyes:
Well the fact is that it's not Israel at all in fact !
Old mate does not understand what Israel means in fact, he is pissing into the wind and rejecting Christ Jesus, for his own god, that they are going to appoint = Satan. Such people do not know Christ Jesus at all.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Australia from the 1990's, the USA has been ranting nuts like such for years. Such people are Satanist.

Israel began as a Nation ? The Jews were kicked out of the Land by God in fact ! because they turned their back on God ! The Rejected Jesus as the Christ, that's blasphemy in fact. they were lead astray by the bastards that Jesus pointed out, so the leadership were out right Devils in fact.

The only people who were worthy, were Jesus disciples and they were worthy of Israel = the people of God ! now they who were lead astray were not worthy.
Such is like when a true worthy Christian goes to Heaven ?
Now some so called Christians make many claims, even that they are going to Heaven ? but the Jews who were mislead would claim that they are worthy of Israel, but fact is they were not at all.
So to the so called Christians claims do not cut it at all, as Jesus will say I never knew you ? so they never truly knew him in fact, they were on a Mans works trip idolising Man, on a ego trip that blinds this world.
You have to come out from them. such as them are Malicious and play games, with bombast peddling lack of reality of the whole subject overall. sure I see them playing the ignorant for fools all the time, have a mate who is a Jews for Jesus and Messianic Jew Idolatry, totally brainwashed dupe. a spastic ranting about the rapture and full of hatred, there is no Grace in him ! and all of his rat bag mates of the same trash. they are not nice they are total dictators and they will never listen to a word I say. They hate me for being a Jew ? but then reject that I am ? They are idolising the Satanic so called Jews in fact. Old mate has ranted to me that the Holy Spirit is nonsense, It's all about Israel ! the Land ! the work that they have done ! see what they have did ! look Israel is a Nation once again ! :rolleyes:
Well the fact is that it's not Israel at all in fact !
Old mate does not understand what Israel means in fact, he is pissing into the wind and rejecting Christ Jesus, for his own god, that they are going to appoint = Satan. Such people do not know Christ Jesus at all.

I won't judge whether you know Christ or not--I assume you've met him. But clearly, you don't act like a practicing Christian. You're full of hate and accusation. Christians ought not to behave and to speak this way!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think what is important is that all 12 tribes merged together to form the Jewish People.
The Jews themselves claim to be mostly from Judah, but also Benjamin and a few from Levi.
Rabbi's have discussed for Centuries, the issue of when the 10 Northern tribes will rejoin.

You idea that they have, is quite wrong, proved by the Blessings prophesied did not come to the Jews and their numbers are not uncountable.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews themselves claim to be mostly from Judah, but also Benjamin and a few from Levi.
Rabbi's have discussed for Centuries, the issue of when the 10 Northern tribes will rejoin.

You idea that they have, is quite wrong, proved by the Blessings prophesied did not come to the Jews and their numbers are not uncountable.

Well, that is a reasonable argument, that the Jews themselves expect a restoration of the other 10 tribes. But it sounds terribly incoherent, since they themselves state that the 10 tribes are lost in perpetuity.

The reason the Jews may refer to themselves as *from Judah* is not because the Jewish People have no members of the other 10 tribes mixed in, but rather, because they naturally play down the original sin of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, which denied any need to go to Judah to worship at the temple there. The restoration of Israel was essentially a return to proper worship at Jerusalem at the temple. It was therefore a restoration of the Southern Kingdom of Judah.

So the focus on Judah was more a focus on a return to proper temple worship by all Israel than an exclusion of the other 10 tribes. The other 10 tribes were merely marginalized due to their abandonment of proper temple worship, and their judgment sealed their fate, causing them to disappear completely in history.

Please don't resort, however, to hostile rhetoric--we're just stating our opinion. As I said, members of the other 10 tribes did go south to worship at the temple in Jerusalem and remained there, mixing in with the members of the tribe of Judah.

The purpose of the 12 tribes was to eventually consolidate into a single nation--not remain individual tribes forever. The promise to Abraham was for a single nation. And God's plan, after the breakup of Israel into 2 kingdoms, was to reunite them, and thus fulfill the promise of a single nation.

The mixing of the 10 tribes into Judah began to take place right at the original division of the country into 2 kingdoms. And the end of the division into 2 kingdoms took place at the restoration of Judah, right after the Babylonian Captivity.

Thus, one nation was preserved with all 12 tribal members participating. The Northern Kingdom of Israel, which went entirely apostate, disappeared from history forever, leaving a single Israel, a Jewish State. And though the restored State of Judah eventually fell to the Romans, the hope of its return remains visible in the current modern restoration of Israel.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well, that is a reasonable argument, that the Jews themselves expect a restoration of the other 10 tribes. But it sounds terribly incoherent, since they themselves state that the 10 tribes are lost in perpetuity.
Actually, it is mostly Christians who push the 10 Northern tribes into history, never to be seen again.
They do this in order to have the Jewish State, as the only representative of God's original Chosen people, who will have to pass thru the Great Trib; while they [the self proclaimed righteous Christians] skive off to heaven.
Both ideas are wrong and unscriptural.
The Jewish State is prophesied to be destroyed and there is no 'rapture to heaven'.
Please don't resort, however, to hostile rhetoric--we're just stating our opinion.
Please excuse my occasional lapse's of frustration. I sometimes feel as if I'm bashing my head against a brick wall!
Thus, one nation was preserved with all 12 tribal members participating. The Northern Kingdom of Israel, which went entirely apostate, disappeared from history forever, leaving a single Israel, a Jewish State.
Careful study of Scripture shows that the Lord is a God of order and in His plan for the redemption of His creation, He chose the Israelite peoples. At this stage of history, only He knows exactly who they are. Amos 9:9 The Lord made unconditional promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that their descendants would be “great nations, as many as the sands of the sea, to be His witnesses and be a light to the nations.” Isaiah 43:10

Only the House of Judah [the Jews] are known at present, the other 10 tribes are lost to general knowledge, as God planned it. All twelve tribes will experience the great awakening as foretold by the prophets. Their blindness will pass away in the spiritual light that will come upon them regarding their identity and their responsibilities as the chosen people of God. Ezekiel 37:14, Romans 9:24-26, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Suppose you are an Israelite? What of it? If I am saved, what difference will it make?

The Scriptures speak of far more than the salvation of the individual. Those who accept the free gift of salvation also have the responsibility of spreading the Gospel [good news] of the coming Kingdom of God. This is being done now and will be done on a greater scale by His people when they go back into the Promised Land. Ezekiel 39:27, Revelation 7:1-14

The Bible presents us with a great volume of information, regarding the origins and history of the various races of mankind, the division of peoples into Israelite {Christian] and Gentile [non Christian] nations. The detailed prophesies of what will happen, then His people’s work for the period leading up to the Return of Jesus and His Millennium Kingdom. Isaiah 49:8

The truth about the Lord’s plan for all who qualify to be Israelite’s is a thread which runs through the whole Bible, every type, promise, Covenant, and act of God, points to the final fulfilment of His planned establishment of a people, all faithful Christian believers who will live in His Land, as He originally intended. Isaiah 62:1-5, Amos 9:13-15 His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10 and the Light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who follow after the right, all who seek the Lord: consider the Rock from which you were hewn, the quarry from which you came. Consider Abraham, your father and Sarah who gave you birth, when I called him, he was but one. I blessed him and made him many.

Romans 4:23-24 The words “counted to Abraham as righteousness” apply not only to Abraham, but also to us: our faith, too, is to be counted: our faith in Jesus, raised to life for our justification.

God DOES know who and where the true descendants of Jacob are. Amos 9:8b-12
They will be restored into their rightful possession. Psalms 37:29, Romans 9:24-26 John sees them there in Revelation 7:9

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it is mostly Christians who push the 10 Northern tribes into history, never to be seen again.

No, no, no--not buying! I am a Christian who long thought that the 10 tribes could still be out there in pockets somewhere in the Dispersion. I thought this may be precisely because I considered a different view of Rev 7, that a literal group of N. Kingdom "Jews" were out there. But I've since abandoned that view as untenable, and in fact it was Jews who informed that the 10 tribes were completely *lost!*

Here's a good article you may want to peruse. https://www.chabad.org/library/arti...en-Lost-Tribes-of-Israel-Ever-Coming-Back.htm

It suggests that the Jews had several views of this, including the one that I have, thinking the 10 tribes are lost forever. That is, it is clearly a *Jewish view,* and not just a "Christian view."

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I won't judge whether you know Christ or not--I assume you've met him. But clearly, you don't act like a practicing Christian. You're full of hate and accusation. Christians ought not to behave and to speak this way!
What did Jesus do ? he got under the who were they ? feet and they set of to plan to killed him !
Jesus accused who of what ! well yes he called them out in fact, he exposed them for who they truly were in fact.
I am of Christ Jesus and not the bastard Churches of today who do not stand up for Christ at all.

I despise Religion as it never Saved anyone. Only Jesus Christ Saves !

People have been called to come out of such churches that play lip service o Jesus Christ.

What you do not like that I exposed the Jews for Jesus Mob of jackals, I will point out that it's Jews for Jesus ? but what Jesus ?
Now what if it was Jews for Christ Jesus, well old mat has a problem with that, he hates if I say Christ Jesus ? why well because he has another Jesus in fact.
Then their is the point of them calling themselves Jews ? well the fact is that they are not Jews at all ! but only claiming to be such, but that this world for ya ! deceptions and delusions !

I am talking about Jesus Christ and not the foolishness of mans works, even tho old mate claims he is against Mans works but he swims in such, only he does not understand that he truly is swimming in a septic tank. He should come to Jesus Christ But he does not want that, he wants to play Religion, oh he claims to be saved ! but he is not at all ! his claim was that one claimed that he was, because he repeated the words said to him :rolleyes:No it does not work that way at all.
One knows when you are truly born again ! If you are ever to experience it, you will be truly blown away Randy like you have never experience in your life. It hits ya with a Bam ! you will not be standing ! that's how it gets you. and the lights come on, that you can know Jesus is in fact the Christ 100% and what this world truly is !
So now I am With Christ Jesus himself and I am not under the delusions and deceptions of this world, but of the Kingdom of God !

You know what I pray for old mate in the hope that he does get truly Saved, he does have a spark within him, but he has been brainwashed and is under a curse. and I can not reach out to him because of that curse. he is putting his faith in his religion ! not Jesus Christ in fact at all. he is blaming Jesus for not being Here ! well that's because he does not know Jesus Christ. For if he had Christ Jesus he would be content, but he is like a cat on a hot tin roof ranting and raving searing with hatred, oh he can play the good boy card, holy than tho deceptions. the good old look what I am doing deals ? Why don't you do it ! like him he claims. well I am above that in fact and I have another position "Calling", so why would I dabble in his, as he is stoked with his. so am I in mine.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus do ? he got under the who were they ? feet and they set of to plan to killed him !
Jesus accused who of what ! well yes he called them out in fact, he exposed them for who they truly were in fact.
I am of Christ Jesus and not the bastard Churches of today who do not stand up for Christ at all.

No, Jesus called people appropriate names, but not in a crass, uncouth way. There's a difference. He called religious people hypocrites because that's just who they were--he didn't call them that to get under their skin, to insult them, to provoke an angry reaction.

I despise Religion as it never Saved anyone. Only Jesus Christ Saves !

If you call yourself a Christian, then you belong to a Religion. So don't hate yourself.

But I'm sure you're referring to a Christ-less religion that poses as genuine Christianity. Or perhaps you're referring to a corrupted form of Christianity? At any rate, remember that our primary call is to evangelize people, to restore people, to heal them, to call them to repentance. How are you going to do that when you insult them en masse?

What you do not like that I exposed the Jews for Jesus Mob of jackals, I will point out that it's Jews for Jesus ? but what Jesus ?

Do you even know who Moshe Rosen was? He did not have "another Jesus." He was affiliated with conventional Christian churches. Jews often thought of the group as "pretend Jews," because so many non-Jews worked as Christians in his evangelical mission to Jews.

I am talking about Jesus Christ and not the foolishness of mans works, even tho old mate claims he is against Mans works but he swims in such, only he does not understand that he truly is swimming in a septic tank.

This isn't winning anybody to Christ.

You know what I pray for old mate in the hope that he does get truly Saved, he does have a spark within him, but he has been brainwashed and is under a curse. and I can not reach out to him because of that curse. he is putting his faith in his religion !

To be honest, brother, I don't know who the "old mate" is? I visit various forums only periodically. I haven't been on this one long enough to know who's who.

Try a different tack. Try acting like a servant to others.

Sometimes, though, I'm sure you have a right to be righteously indignant. I just haven't been there to see it yet, and it makes you look pretty bad.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, Jesus called people appropriate names, but not in a crass, uncouth way. There's a difference. He called religious people hypocrites because that's just who they were--he didn't call them that to get under their skin, to insult them, to provoke an angry reaction.

If you call yourself a Christian, then you belong to a Religion. So don't hate yourself.

But I'm sure you're referring to a Christ-less religion that poses as genuine Christianity. Or perhaps you're referring to a corrupted form of Christianity? At any rate, remember that our primary call is to evangelize people, to restore people, to heal them, to call them to repentance. How are you going to do that when you insult them en masse?

Do you even know who Moshe Rosen was? He did not have "another Jesus." He was affiliated with conventional Christian churches. Jews often thought of the group as "pretend Jews," because so many non-Jews worked as Christians in his evangelical mission to Jews.

This isn't winning anybody to Christ.

To be honest, brother, I don't know who the "old mate" is? I visit various forums only periodically. I haven't been on this one long enough to know who's who.

Try a different tack. Try acting like a servant to others.

Sometimes, though, I'm sure you have a right to be righteously indignant. I just haven't been there to see it yet, and it makes you look pretty bad.
You are talking from a Carnal point of view.

I am not an evangelical, that's for the un Saved box of carnal religious deals claiming to restore people, to heal them. and a so called repentance ?

Their are no Jews. There is only the un Saved blighted and the Saved in Jesus Christ. don't fool yourself with idolising this world.

No one can win anybody to Christ Jesus at all, you have to be kidding me ! what a worldly position.

My old mate lives up the road from me, he is one of your mob, he just rants on an on about the Jews and the Rapture. thing is he is barking up the wrong Tree. it's only religious dribble that he is peddling. he does not have the Holy Spirit, so it's all carnal rubbish that he is coming from.

He claims to be a Jews for Jesus.
So what Jews ? So what Jesus ?
He comes to see me, only to dictate and try to lord it over me ! and never listens to me. everything he is claiming is learnt by indoctrination. he can not think for himself. He is possessed. He claims that he can kill people regardless ? and still go to Heaven ?

Benjamin731

Jan 1, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is falling into place with Gog (Putin). Watch the slight of hand Russian moves happening around the Middle East at the same time. Putin is a master chess player...

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there is China who will move in on Tiawan and whatever else they claim.

So where is China in the Bible. That one that uses a dragon as it's symbol?

China and Russia coordinating their plans against the US and the West.
This could be extemely interesting.

Should we start learning Russian or Chinese as our new national language?
My dad says Chinese.. but I'm not so sure.

If you had to bet on one of them coming out on top of the world, which would it be?
I'm thinking Russia has an advantage. At least they don't deny religion to their people.

Biden is not going to save the day.. LOL

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are talking from a Carnal point of view.

I am not an evangelical, that's for the un Saved box of carnal religious deals claiming to restore people, to heal them. and a so called repentance ?

Their are no Jews. There is only the un Saved blighted and the Saved in Jesus Christ. don't fool yourself with idolising this world.

No one can win anybody to Christ Jesus at all, you have to be kidding me ! what a worldly position.

My old mate lives up the road from me, he is one of your mob, he just rants on an on about the Jews and the Rapture. thing is he is barking up the wrong Tree. it's only religious dribble that he is peddling. he does not have the Holy Spirit, so it's all carnal rubbish that he is coming from.

He claims to be a Jews for Jesus.
So what Jews ? So what Jesus ?
He comes to see me, only to dictate and try to lord it over me ! and never listens to me. everything he is claiming is learnt by indoctrination. he can not think for himself. He is possessed. He claims that he can kill people regardless ? and still go to Heaven ?

If you're not an Evangelical, what are you? Please don't tell me you're the Fool on the Hill who see the "world spinning 'round?" That is, please don't tell me you're a self-made guru, the embodiment of spiritual light for the universe.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China is not in the Prophesies because the Prophesies are about the 7 Heads and 10 Horns or the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel. This coming world economic collapse will hurt China more than anyone, they have built an economy on selling products to everyone else, those other nations will automatically pull back and Chinas economy will go bust. Russia is not so leveraged on selling anything other than oil and gas and the world will still need oil and gas.

But Russia also is just a tool, Putin, Iran and Turkey get defeated on the mount of God, why don't people understand this? Everything in Satan's strategy is about making a path for his soon to come E.U. President who will be the Anti-Christ. The economic collapse creates a need for the E.U. to become their own protectors, their sugar daddy USA will be broke and in dire straights because we are run by evil fools who have sold us out. We will still be a power, even after the Rapture (we have many nukes) but after the Rapture, the Rev. 8 Asteroid that takes out 1/3 of the earth, IMHO, hits just off the California Coastline and America's anti God liberal's are all Judged. This happens after the Gog and Magog wars. So, Russia is out of the way, as is the USA and the Iranian and Turkish armies have also been destroyed on the mount of God. OPENING THE PATH for this Anti-Christ this to go forth conquering. China could care less, they aren't even in the region, plus they are commie thugs anyway. The biggest mistakes people make is three fold.

1.) They misidentify where the Anti-Christ is from, he can on be an E.U. product. Not Islamic.

2.) They do not understand God will prepare the path for this tool he is using to bring Israel unto repentance. He destroys everyone's Armies in the region (Russia, Turkey and Iran) who can come against this evil man calked the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast.

3.) This is what chases Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region into this mans waiting arms, no one can just willy nilly conquer Israel as we see in Daniel 11:40-43 unless they give up their Nukes, and that is THE TWIST that this man throws into the Agreements we currently see via the European Neighborhood Policy Agreements as seen on Wikipedia now, he will demand that Israel give up all of their Nukes in order to become an E.U. Member State. Israel will love this, they don't accept an Anti-Christ as their Messiah, people are so off base to the point where it becomes preposterous on that issue alone!! They sign an agreement and just like Hawaii are protected by the USA as a Member or State, this E.U. President promises the same thing to Israel, he doesn't say I am the Messiah which was for to come. But says Israel must give up their Nukes, that is the key, Israel places their trust in this E.U. President. He reneges on those promises at the 1260.

These are the three things everyone gets wrong, they don't even get close in most cases to what is about to go down.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China is not in the Prophesies because the Prophesies are about the 7 Heads and 10 Horns or the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel. This coming world economic collapse will hurt China more than anyone, they have built an economy on selling products to everyone else, those other nations will automatically pull back and Chinas economy will go bust. Russia is not so leveraged on selling anything other than oil and gas and the world will still need oil and gas.

But Russia also is just a tool, Putin, Iran and Turkey get defeated on the mount of God, why don't people understand this? Everything in Satan's strategy is about making a path for his soon to come E.U. President who will be the Anti-Christ. The economic collapse creates a need for the E.U. to become their own protectors, their sugar daddy USA will be broke and in dire straights because we are run by evil fools who have sold us out. We will still be a power, even after the Rapture (we have many nukes) but after the Rapture, the Rev. 8 Asteroid that takes out 1/3 of the earth, IMHO, hits just off the California Coastline and America's anti God liberal's are all Judged. This happens after the Gog and Magog wars. So, Russia is out of the way, as is the USA and the Iranian and Turkish armies have also been destroyed on the mount of God. OPENING THE PATH for this Anti-Christ this to go forth conquering. China could care less, they aren't even in the region, plus they are commie thugs anyway. The biggest mistakes people make is three fold.

1.) They misidentify where the Anti-Christ is from, he can on be an E.U. product. Not Islamic.

2.) They do not understand God will prepare the path for this tool he is using to bring Israel unto repentance. He destroys everyone's Armies in the region (Russia, Turkey and Iran) who can come against this evil man calked the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast.

3.) This is what chases Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region into this mans waiting arms, no one can just willy nilly conquer Israel as we see in Daniel 11:40-43 unless they give up their Nukes, and that is THE TWIST that this man throws into the Agreements we currently see via the European Neighborhood Policy Agreements as seen on Wikipedia now, he will demand that Israel give up all of their Nukes in order to become an E.U. Member State. Israel will love this, they don't accept an Anti-Christ as their Messiah, people are so off base to the point where it becomes preposterous on that issue alone!! They sign an agreement and just like Hawaii are protected by the USA as a Member or State, this E.U. President promises the same thing to Israel, he doesn't say I am the Messiah which was for to come. But says Israel must give up their Nukes, that is the key, Israel places their trust in this E.U. President. He reneges on those promises at the 1260.

These are the three things everyone gets wrong, they don't even get close in most cases to what is about to go down.

There are a number of things I disagree with or may agree with here.
I do think China is in the prophecies because it may be the kings from the East mentioned in the Revelation. I think Russia is East European and so may be in the Antichristian list of important countries.

If Russian connects up with the EU we will have a major world empire, as well as the possible Gog scenario, in which Europe tries to impose its will on Israel. China may resist this, but I don't know. I'm grasping at straws now. ;)

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a number of things I disagree with or may agree with here.
I do think China is in the prophecies because it may be the kings from the East mentioned in the Revelation. I think Russia is East European and so may be in the Antichristian list of important countries.

If Russian connects up with the EU we will have a major world empire, as well as the possible Gog scenario, in which Europe tries to impose its will on Israel. China may resist this, but I don't know. I'm grasping at straws now.
This is why you and I could walk through the book of Revelation bit by bit, we talk things through in a rational manner. And when I am gone I WATCH the threads because I like hearing others also. Great questions are must when trying to get to a pointed conclusions

I used to think the Kings of the East were China also, for years, then (remember my prayer to God that was answered "You guys already know everything Ron") I started looking deeper at everything, I will explain why this is a misconception at the end. (easy to do because it is passed down as such). Lets deal with Russia first.

The Gog and Magog players are shown unto us, we know who they are, basically its Russia, Iran and Turkey with a few token African players (Sudan, Ethiopia, Libya and parts of Tunisia). We have the old names of each. Gog is the leader of Magog who I think will be Putin. The reason we know the E.U. is not a part pf the Gog & Magog war is they are defeated on the holy mount of God before Armageddon even happens. We can see the Anti-Christ defeats Israel in Zechariah 14:1-2, whereas Gog and his comrades are defeated.

Now as per the great China misconception. One has to mesh Rev. 9 with Rev. 16 in order to come up with China being the Kings of the East. Its really two different Woes, Woe #2 and Woe #3.

The 2nd Woe

Rev. 9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. 13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

People get a few things wrong here. For starters this is not speaking about 200 million men, this is a plague from God that kills 1/3 of all the men who have taken the Mark of the Beast (Jesus said Satan can't kill Satan, he's not divided against himself). They get this idea because they think four angels(some say demons) are bound in the river Euphrates, but it just means they are bound to a DAY, and HOUR, a MONTH and a YEAR. In other words its God speak for they have an appointment with a certain time to kill 1/3 of all men who have taken the Mark of the Beast.

And thus the number of Angels that carry this out is 200 Million or if you notice 10 is prevalent here also, 10,000 x 10,000 just means the whole hosts of Heaven because 10 is completion and 10 x 10 is really completion and 10 with a huge number is really really just the complete hosts of heaven. The reason the Euphrates river is used is God is showing us He is recompensing judgment on this whole evil word for past deeds also, The Euphrates River Basin was where Babylon and Persia both wielded power over His peoples. God doesn't have to mention Rome and Greece because as Dan. 7, 8 and 11 says, they are represented via the Little Horn, the Beast is born in Greece, he comes to power in the Fourth Beast (E.U) and he even has Assyrian blood. But this is the 2nd Woe, not the coming 3rd Woe which is seen in Rev. 16.

The 3rd Woe

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

So, why does a modern army need to have a river dried up in order to cross it? Answer, they don't, this is just a Metaphor. God has been bring plagues for over 3 years by this time, men have been in hiding from God n caves and anywhere they can hide (see the Seal 6 Prophecy), then in my opinion this Vial #6 ceases the plagues long enough for Satan to gather up these kings of the whole earth to try and go after Israel. The Two-witnesses were just killed, they understand they wee praying down these plagues non the whole world, which is why they celebrate when the are killed. Now men of the world think if they can just kill off the Jews God will just go away, it seems, so they attack Israel in desperation, and of course we see what happens at the 7th Vial, Jesus lands on the holy mount, splits it into, then defeats the Nations/Cities that gather against God and God then names who Babylon is via the ones Jesus just destroyed via the sword of his mouth.

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts(Jerusalem/Earthquake), and the cities of the nations fell(those Kings/Nations Jesus defeats): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So, God calls those Jesus defeats at Armageddon Great Babylon, thus Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth is Babylon the Great. Its not one city or nation. Notice, when Babylon falls that just so happens to be at the same time Satan gets locked in the bottomless pit for 1000 years.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you're not an Evangelical, what are you? Please don't tell me you're the Fool on the Hill who see the "world spinning 'round?" That is, please don't tell me you're a self-made guru, the embodiment of spiritual light for the universe.
Evangelical are worldly people who are not interested in Christ Jesus truly at all nowadays, they are about religion only.
I would not say all Evangelical are only that, but most that I have come across here are, they talk only about everything but Christ Jesus and if they do claim to be talking about Jesus, well it's another Jesus. They are so lost it's not funny. they are just as stupid as the Jews were who were lead astray. there works are just like that of the poor Jews, who were being led astray by the ones who killed Jesus and all of Gods Prophets. not to mention they are idolising such trash in fact.
Old mate and crew are not interested in Jesus Christ at all, they are looking for the Rapture ! that is going to save them ? because they clearly ar not Saved now ?
If they clearly knew Christ Jesus they would not be ranting like they do about the number one thing in their life, the Rapture ! oh can't wait, can't wait ! :rolleyes: They have nothing in their lives now ? because they are not truly born again.
They claim to be born again, but the idiots dub others born again, They do that !:rolleyes: now you are born again :confused:, without the Holy Spirit !
Oh they have doubts about Jesus Christ ? o_O, they are angry with Jesus o_O, why wont he come down they demand ! then they claim they will bring him down o_O morons ! just morons. for they do not know him, so they will make their own Jesus.

One has to be carful to understand what they are truly saying, one may think at times that we are all on the same page but in fact, they have different concepts within what they are coming from.

Not all Evangelical are in the Light of Jesus Christ, old mate and crew are evangelical in the sense of the Jews were, who were led astray by they who Jesus pointed out who were of the Devil.
No they are idolising the Golden Calf etc etc. They peddle two different people ? Jesus only was of one ilk not two, that's Christianity ! their is only one people under God that is worthy, they are Christians ! the ones outside of such are lost in delusions and deceptions and that's why they are grasping at straws, they are in the septic tank !
When one is truly born again one is not in the septic tank, but you can see them and smell such.
Oh the Jews ? they are going to bring in the Kingdom :rolleyes: they could not even save themselves before Christ Jesus so what hope would such have now for they are Lost in fact ! they do not have the Holy Spirit at all. they reject that ! but the true worthy Israelites came to Jesus Christ, big difference in fact.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So where is China in the Bible. That one that uses a dragon as it's symbol?

China and Russia coordinating their plans against the US and the West.
This could be extemely interesting.

Should we start learning Russian or Chinese as our new national language?
My dad says Chinese.. but I'm not so sure.

If you had to bet on one of them coming out on top of the world, which would it be?
I'm thinking Russia has an advantage. At least they don't deny religion to their people.

Biden is not going to save the day.. LOL

What is truly going on here is a plan of a handful of men that control the world playing games.
China has been built up for a reason and Russia has been undermined to be made the bad ones and China the good ones ?
For years Putin has been slandered totally.
Look at China ? our MSM was dead on the subject, China was the golden egg. Oh a Leader became Leader for life ? dead silence ! not a peep ! out of the MSM.
But look at D Trump, anything that he said was all taken as the Sky is falling ! The Sky is falling ! they ran around flat out slandering back stabbing you name it, it was total warfare 24/7 that the MSM peddled. but China ?

But Putin he promotes a healthy people ! and the Left promote everything that is sick and depraved. not to mention many on the right are depraved up top positions. they all want a middle class to disappear ! they promote the dregs because such powers do not fear dregs, because the dregs are stupid as and easy to control.

Russia and China united is what the loony left Satanist wanted all along.
If the USA middle class had control Russia and the USA would of been fine nowadays, the Russians would be much better off and the USA as well.

The USA Satanist have been promoting the Queers Liberal Communist in Russia full on for years.

Joe Biden does not care less for the USA peoples lives at all. he has total disregards the people in the USA Defence force. look at how he plays the games, it's shocking.

Reactions: Ziggy

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why would Israel be next? Putin wants to recapture the "glory" and territory of the old Soviet Union. He would sooner add Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus to his trophies. Ukraine is already a done deal.

Although…should one believe that the Ezekiel 38 prophecy is speaking of Russia (Magog=Russia), then wouldn’t we say that invading Israel is not necessarily Putin’s idea alone? God says he will put the idea in ‘Gog’s’ head…yank him down with a hook in his jaw.
In other words…from a logical, political stand point, it makes sense that Putin (should he be Gog) would only focus on the nations about him in order to restore the Soviet’s glory. But when you put God’s agenda in the mix, Putin himself is but a puppet and will do what he must, however nonsensical it may seem from a rational standpoint.

I think all we can do is watch the unfolding situation with a care and wisdom. Even those who don’t necessarily think Putin is Gog.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Only Jesus Christ Saves !

Saves us to what??

Luke 10:27
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Do you think the above passage sounds like Christ calls us to call people “deluded stupid, idiot morons?”

You say Christ called people out. Sure. I suppose he did. But he was Christ…and he knew people’s hearts. But I wonder…are you claiming to be able to do the same? Because you’re certainly comfortable making sweeping statements about plenty of folk you’ve never really met…or gotten to know.

If you choose not to toss your pearls before swine, fine. That’s probably wise of you. But there’s not one place in scripture that invites us to be wise in a nasty way and back up our behaviour with excuses like “well Christ did it”. And that justification rather suggests to me who the one following a religion, rather than Christianity is.

Some food for thought.