Russia and Gog: Ukraine Today, Israel Tomorrow?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Might want to tone down calling everyone but yourself a liar and Anti God is we don't agree with you. Firstly, when God brought Israel back into the land from all the nations around the world, He himself told Ezekiel that he would bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel into the land.

Ezekiel 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. 11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

So, these people in the land of Israel by God's OWN DEFINITION, are the nation of Israel, that is not my opinion nor yours, in which neither matters in the end sir, that is God's own words.

Israel are not True Christianity, or whatever that means, you are trying to ascribe something unto them that even God says is in error. In Rev. 14 whose name is own the foreheads of the 144,000 Jewish peoples (Israel) ? It says the Fathers name is on their foreheads. We are the bride of Christ, Israel is the bride of God the Father, He married the in the Old Testament. Now, you can be a Jew and be a part of the Bride of Christ, as are Paul, Peter etc. al Jews who come to Christ during the Church Age. But Jesus spoke unto the Jews about a Kingdom Age, that is not about the Church, we have different roles, so much so Jesus even spoke about it in Matt. 19 my friend.

Matt. 19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Firstly, most people do not even comprehend what the Master Jesus just said here via the word REGENERATION (more on that later). Secondly, the son of man (Jesus) throne is his father David's throne and his Glory is on this earth for 1000 years. The 12 Disciples will sit in JUDGMENT of Israel, you see that? Not TRUE CHRISTIANITY but Israel sir, who have received their Messiah in the Kingdom Age, where he sits on his throne.

REGENERATION = #3824 παλιγγενεσία paliggenesia {pal-ing-ghen-es-ee'-ah}
from G3825 and G1078; TDNT - 1:686,117; n f

1) new birth, reproduction, renewal, recreation, regeneration
1a) hence renovation, regeneration, the production of a new life
consecrated to God, a radical change of mind for the better.
The word often used to denote the restoration of a thing to
its pristine state
, its renovation, as a renewal or
restoration of life after death
1b) the renovation of the earth after the deluge
1c) the renewal of the world to take place after its destruction
by fire
, as the Stoics taught
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From G3825 and G1078; (spiritual) rebirth (the state or the act), that is, (figuratively) spiritual renovation; specifically Messianic restoration:—regeneration.
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

So, the root words for regeneration is G3826 =

#3825 πάλιν palin {pal'-in}
probably from the same as G3823 (through the idea of oscillatory
repetition); TDNT - n/a; adv
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) anew, again
1a) renewal or repetition of the action
1b) again, anew
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

And G1078 =
#1078 γένεσις genesis {ghen'-es-is}
from the same as G1074; TDNT - 1:682,117; n f
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) source, origin
1a) a book of one's lineage, i.e. in which his ancestry or
progeny are enumerated

2) used of birth, nativity
3) of that which follows origin, viz. existence, life
3a) the wheel of life (Jas 3:6), other explain it, the wheel of
human origin which as soon as men are born begins to run, i.e.
its course of life

From the same as G1074; nativity; figuratively nature:—generation, nature (-ral).
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

Jesus here uses REGENERATION to tell the Disciples they will be sitting in rule over Israel, amidst his 1000 year earthly reign in Israel, when he regenerates the Creation of God unto its original state intended. The Lamb will lie down with Wolves etc.

The Kingdom Age will regenerate mankind.

Israel birthed the Messiah, he was always their savior, we were grafted into the family, thus we have to marry the Lamb. God has already married Israel.
The whole house of Israel is everywhere for a start in fact bro, not some point. Jesus came end of story, so stop trying to peddle such childish nonsense as a point on the Map, Jesus is way bigger than that dribble.

The people in the Land were kicked out and the reason why is they turned their backs on God in fact !
So for anyone to say that God lets un Godly people back into the Land is totally of Satan for a start in fact.
What you are truly saying is that Jesus is not the Christ when one points to nonsense that you have promoted.

So ok, a People who were kicked out come back un repented are Gods people ? such a one is of Satan ! do not believe them at all, for they know not God !

Now the Jews who were Jesus Disciples in fact, became the first Christians Bro ! They were worthy of God in fact Bro ! They are Christians ! Jewish Christians ? but the fact is that there are no Jew or Greek under Christianity in fact bro, so any so called Jew is nothing at all in the eyes of God in fact, no one is worthy at all until they become a Christian in fact.

I was not Grafted in I am a Jew ! and from when I was born again I abided in the Vine !

Christians have been called to Liberty, freedom. Do not use liberty as a occasion for sensuality. But by Charity serve one another. For the Law is fulfilled in thou shalt love your neighbour as thyself.
But if you bite and devour one another - you will be consumed by one another.
Walk in the Holy Spirit and you will not fall of the flesh. The flesh apposes he Holy Spirit, for what a man sows, that he will reap. who in the flesh will reap only corruption.

So you see ? do not go back to the vomit ? It's only Christ Jesus who saves, you must be born again in fact to understand the reality that it's only Jesus that saves in fact. not some clown claiming to be a Jew. It has nothing to do with the Jews claims of today, why because they are lost in fact as lost as you can be. worthless as ! you have to look to Christ Jesus and if you do not understand who he truly is now, one maybe mislead as to what Jesus pointed out that this world is in fact, deceptions and delusions, and that's what you are under, anyone who is not truly born again is under delusions and deceptions of this world in fact.

Do you want me to inform you from the Bible about the Kingdom of God.
The Kingdom of God is within you !
No one can say here it is ! or behold their it is.
It is in the midst of you and within your power to reach through faith.
It has begun - the Pharisees might of recognised it, if hey had eyes to see and ears to hear.
The Messiahs is already Reigning !

Now if one does not truly believe all that, one is not born again at all.

Would I go looking for the Jews ? I am Saved ! they need to be saved, just like Jesus Disciples got saved, the Jew has to move up to at least Moses to fathom Jesus.
If one has no real respect for Moses then you will never be Saved. Jesus disciples had great reverence to Moses but the rest clearly did not. now why is that, well they were under the power of the mob who crept in, the Golden Calf Mob etc etc they are of Satan, not of God in fact.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With all due respect, this is yet another silly over-reaction thread from someone looking for absolutely anything under the sun to say the Lord's return is near.

Instead of Russia taking over Ukraine and invading Israel, what's more than likely about to happen is the Russians are about to have their heads handed to them. They've been set up by the Globalists, who have instigated this war for decades, and then gave Putin the green light by doing nothing when he amassed troops on Ukraine's border, and now EVERYTHING will be brought to be bear against them. I'd be surprised if Putin remains in power when all this is done, and then one of the last real threats to a Satanist/ Globalist domination of this entire planet will be neutralized forever.

Hail Satan. He's truly the god of this world. Meanwhile, ignorant Christians are going on about "Gog and Magog," and don't have a bloody CLUE about what is going on in the earth spiritually.

No wonder the world has so little respect for Christians. We are truly some of dumbest people on the planet, and it's only getting worse.
If Putin was replaced I would say Russia most likely will become much more aggressive by far, Putin has been a good man for Russia for many years, but who comes next will not be no where as nice most likely.

Putin despises Communism, that was never his intention, but he and Russia has been manipulated by much cunning Devils, right from the beginning even before it became Communist.
Remember Russia was set up to go down to Japan and blow Japan up and then Russia's Navy was finished ! now who had a hand in all that goings on ? Then the UK was sent down to make Japan open their markets to the system and the Japs said bring it on idiots and the UK was smart enough to run away with it's tail between it's legs, knowing that if it did take on the Japs, That would destroy it's position in the world as a major Navy Power, So the USA was sent down and the USA threatened Japan to trading in the system, so the USA were going to set all of Japan alight ! and the Japs had to give in because the fire power of the USA was way too much.

So that's just lovely, making threats like that to a people who were totally content to live their own way. and then they were enslaved to become a lackey and owned by the worlds Jews Commerce, with no regards to Christ Jesus and it's the same with all the Blacks that were taken for Africa, they were owned by Jewish merchants Ships and the Jews got the Arabs to do their bidding and fetch the Blacks for them to sell.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Any more intelligent comments you'd like to share?

All alliances will be undone, and there will be nation against nation. Total Chaos, total. So there will not be WWIII, NEVER. GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens. GOD? Yes, GOD, even Him, the Word - The Word is GOD.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would I go looking for the Jews ? I am Saved ! they need to be saved, just like Jesus Disciples got saved, the Jew has to move up to at least Moses to fathom Jesus.
If one has no real respect for Moses then you will never be Saved. Jesus disciples had great reverence to Moses but the rest clearly did not. now why is that, well they were under the power of the mob who crept in, the Golden Calf Mob etc etc they are of Satan, not of God in fact.
The bible clearly says that 1/3 of Israel REPENTS during the 70th week in Zechariah 13:8-9.

Why are you mad at God's mercy? Makes zero sense.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All alliances will be undone, and there will be nation against nation. Total Chaos, total. So there will not be WWIII, NEVER. GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens. GOD? Yes, GOD, even Him, the Word - The Word is GOD.

Amen, brother. Good word, and worth repeating. Some new dude told me the other day that I "lack faith." Apparently knowing that the Lord Jesus reigns at all times and in all situations is "lacking faith," but if so it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who believes that, regardless of how anyone wants to label it.

God bless, and good post. Nice to read.
- H

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The bible clearly says that 1/3 of Israel REPENTS during the 70th week in Zechariah 13:8-9.

Wha matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens.

Zechariah prophesied, saying: Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and (Plan A) the sheep shall be scattered: and (Plan B) I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. - Hallelujaaah!!! -

(Plan A) Who are the sheep? The sheep are the people of Israel. What does the Shepherd said BEFORE He be smitted by Israel? He said: I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep-John 10:v.11. The Shepherd said to His twelve disciples: Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the LOST sheep of the house of Israel-Matt.10: v.5-6.
What happened with the sheep AFTER the Shepherd be smitted by Israel? They were scattered around the whole world AFTER the Shepherd be SMITTED by the people of Israel, and a New Covenant was established: For what? (For executing His Plan B)

(Plan B) The Plan B of GOD was to reach the Gentiles, all Gentile peoples - Hallellujaaah! - , as said the Lord by Zechariah: "I will turn mine hand upon the little ones". - Hallelujaaah!!! -
Speaking about the litttle ones BEFORE be smitted by Israel's people, the Shepherd said: "Other sheep I have, which ARE NOT OF THIS FOLD (are not of Israel): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice - Hallelujaaaah!!! ; and there shall be one fold, and one Shepherd. Aleluia!!! Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. John 10:v.16-17

(Plan C) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
What happened with Israel AFTER the Shepherd be smitted, was terrible, very terrible. They were scattered around the whole world AFTER the Shepherd be SMITTED by Israel's people, and remained scattered by 1.878 years, from 70 AD to 1.948AD, and the most part of them was severely punished and died, and perished, nevertheless GOD preserved a part of them for the END of the times, and they are there.

Plan D - GOD said: And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

So, each one of the nation of Israel or from the population of Israel of today, who will be saved, he will be saved by the FIRE, only them which will be sealed , 144K, as follows:

Revelation 7 - Complete Jewish Bible
7 After this, I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the land, on the sea or on any tree. 2 I saw another angel coming up from the east with a seal from the living God, and he shouted to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea, 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads!” 4 I heard how many were sealed — 144,000 from every tribe of the people of Isra’el:

5 From the tribe of Y’hudah 12,000 were sealed
from the tribe of Re’uven 12,000
from the tribe of Gad, 12,000
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000
from the tribe of Naftali 12,000
from the tribe of M’nasheh 12,000
7 from the tribe of Shim‘on 12,000
from the tribe of Levi 12,000
from the tribe of Yissakhar 12,000
8 from the tribe of Z’vulun 12,000
from the tribe of Yosef 12,000
from the tribe of Binyamin 12,000
9 After this, I looked; and there before me was a huge crowd, too large for anyone to count, from every nation, tribe, people and language. They were standing in front of the throne and in front of the Lamb, dressed in white robes and holding palm branches in their hands; 10 and they shouted,

“Victory to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb!”

11 All the angels stood around the throne, the elders and the four living beings; they fell face down before the throne and worshipped God, saying,

12 “Amen!

“Praise and glory, wisdom and thanks,
honor and power and strength
belong to our God forever and ever!

Amen!”

13 One of the elders asked me, “These people dressed in white robes — who are they, and where are they from?” 14 “Sir,” I answered, “you know.” Then he told me, “These are the people who have come out of the Great Persecution. They have washed their robes and made them white with the blood of the Lamb. 15 That is why they are before God’s throne.

“Day and night they serve him in his Temple;
and the One who sits on the throne
will put his Sh’khinah upon them.

16 “They will never again be hungry,
they will never again be thirsty,
the sun will not beat down on them,
nor will any burning heat.

17 “For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will shepherd them, will lead them
to springs of living water,
and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

Amen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Why do you think that I am angered ? I am only pointing out that you and such people are duped as to who is Israel in fact. your claims of such being Israel just astounding ignorant. I believe that such people who I have talked to that use your point of view are not worthy of being truly born again, they are looking for Christ to come ? but to me Christ Jesus is here with me and I am of his body. I truly know him in fact 100% I do not need a saviour, I have the Saviour !

Look Christianity has been undermined nowadays for sure ? and it will come to Repent in time.

We have an absolute moron in Pope Frances that has nothing at all to do with Christ Jesus in fact, clearly ! even the MSM love the clown, claiming he is the Peoples Pope ? Not Gods Pope ! get that ?
Now as to all the other Churches who claim to be Christian, not one stands for Christ Jesus truly at all, they are of this world, they are a business first and foremost and they have another Jesus and they are looking to another Jesus ? Satan in fact !
The Bible explains such will happen.

Why don't you understand Gods Mercy !