SALVATION: BY GRACE OR BY WORKS? A FALSE DICHOTOMY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a teaching from Jesus in every translation on earth that his real teachers teach the flock=Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--teachers lead by the darkness that do not listen to Jesus teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first. What do your teachers teach?
"My teachers" are the NT that says Jesus God and Hell fire is everlasting, unlike Kingdom Hall propaganda.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you not a believer like Thomas? Your Jesus is not Thomas' Jesus!!!
1Corinthians 11:1-4,
- for I am jealous for you with godly jealousy for I have betrothed you to one husband that I may present you as chaste virgin to Christ
But I fear lest somehow as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness so your minds may be corrupted from the  simplicity that is in Christ
For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel

The serpent deceived you
I believed Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, as do his real teachers-2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3, 1Pet 1:3-- This is the true gospel-3 witnesses backing truth.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you are born of a man and women.
That makes you a man

If you were born of God(Father)
And of women(Mother)
That would make you A Full man not God right?

Wrong, you would be God and m

"My teachers" are the NT that says Jesus God and Hell fire is everlasting, unlike Kingdom Hall propaganda.
Not wise to reject Jesus' teachings that i share with you over your errors.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believed Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, as do his real teachers-2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3, 1Pet 1:3-- This is the true gospel-3 witnesses backing truth.
Why don't you quote Scripture? Do you need Kingdom Hall's permission? Don't know how?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not wise to reject Jesus' teachings that i share with you over your errors.
So you're not wise? Even your JW bible says Jesus is God and Hell fire is "forever and ever"!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you quote Scripture? Do you need Kingdom Hall's permission? Don't know how?
I know you know how to look it up for yourself. God expects good effort from one. In fact their best effort.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're not wise? Even your JW bible says Jesus is God and Hell fire is "forever and ever"!
Its sad you don't know God but are taught by those in darkness=2Cor 11:12-15)-Only a sadist would create a literal eternal suffering. God is love, merciful, just.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you know how to look it up for yourself. God expects good effort from one. In fact their best effort.
The JW bible says Jesus is God and Hell fire is "forever and ever".

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its sad you don't know God but are taught by those in darkness=2Cor 11:12-15)-Only a sadist would create a literal eternal suffering. God is love, merciful, just.
Did you hear about God of the Bible drowning all but 8 on Earth and burning Sodom alive, including children, "making them an example"? I don't think you've ever read the Bible!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you hear about God of the Bible drowning all but 8 on Earth and burning Sodom alive, including children, "making them an example"? I don't think you've ever read the Bible!
He will resurrect those, this isn't the real life. They were wicked. They paid in full the wages of sin= death. They cannot be judged a second time on their past sins. Romans 6:7) and will be given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will on earth during the 1000 year reign of Christ, with no satan influences, then satan is loosed to test them. Some of them will fall, some will stand and get their names written in Gods book of life. Rev 20:9 clearly shows-the ones who follow satan will be destroyed=eternal death.
God set before all-LIFE or DEATH-Deut 30:19--Read it please.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will resurrect those, this isn't the real life. They were wicked. They paid in full the wages of sin= death.
The babies were wicked? Is that a new Kingdom Hall revelation?
They cannot be judged a second time on their past sins. Romans 6:7) and will be given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will on earth during the 1000 year reign of Christ, with no satan influences, then satan is loosed to test them. Some of them will fall, some will stand and get their names written in Gods book of life. Rev 20:9 clearly shows-the ones who follow satan will be destroyed=eternal death.
God set before all-LIFE or DEATH-Deut 30:19--Read it please.
Come back when you figure out how to quote Scripture or when you get Kingdom Hall's permission.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The babies were wicked? Is that a new Kingdom Hall revelation?

Come back when you figure out how to quote Scripture or when you get Kingdom Hall's permission.
All are born sinners. The parents, same as throughout all of mankind's history for about 99%, would have handed wicked practices to those children because they were wicked. So one can look at it that God saved those children from living wicked lives like their parents did.
There are only 2 types of mortals on earth in Gods view-the righteous=FEW and the wicked=many. Gods view of wicked differs from mortal thinking.
Are you to lazy to look up a scripture? How else can you learn?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can see how God would want both Grace and works.

The truth is, we need to be honest with ourselves: are we inspired by what Christ did on the Cross, or are we sharing that inspiration?

Again, we should be able to say 'yes' to both.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see how God would want both Grace and works.

The truth is, we need to be honest with ourselves: are we inspired by what Christ did on the Cross, or are we sharing that inspiration?

Again, we should be able to say 'yes' to both.
The only ones getting Grace=Matt 7:21-Those who live now doing Jesus' Fathers will=Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God=OT-NT, careful study, it never stops. The teachers on earth who have Jesus, teach EVERY utterance to the flock without fail. All can look at their teachers and see if they have Jesus or not by that one fact.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only ones getting Grace=Matt 7:21-Those who live now doing Jesus' Fathers will=Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God=OT-NT, careful study, it never stops. The teachers on earth who have Jesus, teach EVERY utterance to the flock without fail. All can look at their teachers and see if they have Jesus or not by that one fact.
Are JW's forbidden by Kingdom Hall to quote Scripture?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jack forbidden to open his bible? Is the eternal life value to Jack, worth Jack opening his bible?
You don't even know what your JW bible says, so I'll give you a clue. The NWT says Jesus is God and Hell fire is "forever and ever".

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even know what your JW bible says, so I'll give you a clue. The NWT says Jesus is God and Hell fire is "forever and ever".
Only by you twisting what is said, by contradicting Jesus. My God is love, your God is a sadist lacking love.

Israel religion had Gods son murdered, and you bless them? = pure darkness. They have not turned. To this day they reject the Messiah. By giving your support to them, you stand in opposition to Gods son and God. God and his son cut them off of being his chosen-Matt 23:38-39) to this day have NOT done verse 39. God is not with them.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only by you twisting what is said, by contradicting Jesus.
That's a LIE! I quoted YOUR NWT several times and you can't refute! JW's don't even believe their own bible!
My God is love,
You mean God of the Bible who drowned all on Earth, including children, "making them an example"? You don't even know what's in the JW bible!
your God is a sadist lacking love.
But the JW god isn't God of the Bible. Your problem!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a LIE! I quoted YOUR NWT several times and you can't refute! JW's don't even believe their own bible!

You mean God of the Bible who drowned all on Earth, including children, "making them an example"? You don't even know what's in the JW bible!

But the JW god isn't God of the Bible. Your problem!
Wow the darkness has you=very sad for you.
99.9% were wicked in Noahs day--God has the right to say what occurs on his creation. Jesus compared these last days( 2 Tim 3) to Noah's day( Luke 17:26) saying as in the days of Noah the world took no note. The tribulation and Armageddon aren't to far away. Get out of the darkness Jack.